My WIP body mod (HGEC - like) (Download page 2)

Those seam lines are texture...I took your advice and they are greatly reduced just from a simple fill on the black...and at distance it's no big deal :) The vanilla clothes do kind of swallow her though! lol:D

the slim body armors fit better at least on your full body version. this is without editing the mesh, just alphas on the textures

post-17535-13597871579076_thumb.jpg

Unfortunately, additional sliders won't be possible until the creation is released. Who knows, maybe not even then.

Bethesda seems to be taking their time on the Kit, hopefully that and the addition of the steam workshop means they're going to allow their SDK more powerful. We will just have to see.

Wow another great looking body... and both mods available only here on LL !!!

Bet those guys can't wait till you upload it to the Nexus....)

Good work, and it looks about an F-Cup ... my favorite size ... now just need some good armor before the nips freeze and fall off.

Thanks. I'll post a pic soon.

That sux about the CS. I know beggar's can't be choosers. However, an alternate idea could be to have the slider adjust curvaceousness (i.e. frontal and rear sex appeal density, with a dab of hips and leg tone) not muscle mass. At least focus more on that than making a she-hulk. Just an idea to kick around. Finally, let me finish by saying this is just constructive criticism for the author, not a compliant.

This may be off topic, but I know the armors in the game stretch and shrink a little bit to fit the bodies using the .tri files I've heard of (correct me if I'm wrong please). My question is, is it possible to make those armors, or any armor made later, to fit any of these modded bodies without having to completely remake them?

Thanks for the comments, everyone!

Nice shot, abovewolf -- Nude body mods are somewhat boring until skimpy armor mods start showing up :) Even better when they actually fit! The stock armor models are quite bulky, so I think a lot of resizing will be necessary. Thanks for the report on the seam lines!

For those asking for an ass slider :

I just made a backside adjustment version, will upload a pic and the files shortly for those who are looking for one.

Unfortunately, the way the weight slider works, (it just lerps between two shape keys...) we can't have multiple features change independently. So ultimately every person will have to choose what they want to be dynamic. While its just a nude mod, its pretty easy to provide options, but if armor/clothes enters the picture, it will be a lot of work to not standardize on one particular type.... ( )

Since I don't much like big shoulders on women, I think the further adjustable meshes I make will maintain a fixed arm/shoulder size and allow adjustments to other _more important_ areas. :)

I think the armors stretch and shrink using the same dual-nif tweening strategy -- the tri files are for multidimensional adjustments like face customization. Should be able to make two sizes for each armor to fit the small and large size and it will adjust. I haven't tried this tho. ;)

-Cal

*jaw drops to the ground* Wow bravo Cal, bravo! I'm so glad that everyone is working together to create new and improved things. That's how progress actually happens, not bitching about what can and can't be done. This shows exactly what "CAN" be done without the construction set.

In regards to the sliders, I'm seriously wondering if they are anyway similar to dragon age/bioware style sliders. I recall they had a master list of all the hair/eye/etc styles of each slider listed, and all you had to do was add another line to them to extend the sliders. I haven't seen this ANYWHERE in the game files so far, but who knows could be hidden in code.

I feel in alot of ways Skyrim with the sliders, make me think exactly of dragon age. DA started off with some pretty ugly ass characters, and once people figured out the sliders, the presets actually turned out to be decent. Thanks for the great work once again Cal, and I look foward to your work in the future!

yes very nice work, I suppose someone already said it, but the lines appear to be where the original pantie lines would have been. is it possible there is some ghosting from one of the other textures ?

They should not be needed, but the "s", and "sk" textures are not in your pack, could there possibly have been a slight re sizing during some copy and paste, throwing them out just a hair from the other 2 textures.

Just guessing, what texture work I have done with skyrim was minimal, and I have only worked with very few of the Armor's. And they used _n normal maps, which i tried double layering, and setting oily.. More of a test for myself just to see if I could re map the skin's to a quality I liked. this is where the only one i released is http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3273

the image is of the complete oily skin, the other I double layered the Normal map so that only the skin was oily.

In regards to the sliders' date=' I'm seriously wondering if they are anyway similar to dragon age/bioware style sliders. I recall they had a master list of all the hair/eye/etc styles of each slider listed, and all you had to do was add another line to them to extend the sliders. I haven't seen this ANYWHERE in the game files so far, but who knows could be hidden in code.

I feel in alot of ways Skyrim with the sliders, make me think exactly of dragon age. DA started off with some pretty ugly ass characters, and once people figured out the sliders, the presets actually turned out to be decent. Thanks for the great work once again Cal, and I look foward to your work in the future!

[/quote']

For facial features, there are likely 'hidden' sliders that will be able to be seen in the CS... the body weight, however, is just a blend of two meshes; I doubt there's ways to add more sliders for it, but here's hoping I'm wrong :)

yes very nice work' date=' I suppose someone already said it, but the lines appear to be where the original pantie lines would have been. is it possible there is some ghosting from one of the other textures ?

They should not be needed, but the "s", and "sk" textures are not in your pack, could there possibly have been a slight re sizing during some copy and paste, throwing them out just a hair from the other 2 textures.

Just guessing, what texture work I have done with skyrim was minimal, and I have only worked with very few of the Armor's. And they used _n normal maps, which i tried double layering, and setting oily.. More of a test for myself just to see if I could re map the skin's to a quality I liked. this is where the only one i released is http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3273

the image is of the complete oily skin, the other I double layered the Normal map so that only the skin was oily.

[/quote']

Cool work there, I always play a dark brotherhood member, and more skin is desperately needed in the armor!

I think the lines are there due 1) black texture background where there should be a skin color in the texture I included. and/or 2) a seam in the mesh where some of the polygons aren't really joined together... probably causing a visible discontinuity in the shader. merging verts will probably help :)

Thanks for the comments:)

Now available: Caliente body Big Bottom Edition v0.1!

By popular demand, your ladies can now sport more epic trunk junk!

By default the weight scaling now scales both breasts and bottom -- some of the middle ranges on this scale are quite pleasing to my eye. I hope you are able to find a setting that you like!

Once again, I've included a secondary mesh file that prevents breast scaling; simply copy the "meshes\actors\character\character assets\AssOnly_femalebody_0.nif" over "femalebody_0.nif"

I've also updated the texture map to fill in the black areas with color -- should help get rid of some of the lines people were seeing when the camera was far from the player.

Note, Since this modifies the same mesh as the previous version, they can't both be used at the same time.

post-21341-13597871593002_thumb.jpg

CalienteBodyBBE_v0-1.7z

Thanks for taking a look at it, and please let me know what you think. This is still a work in progress, and I hope to continue improving it.

-Cal

SnowLeopardFurArmor for CalienteBody_v0-1 -fixed

requires:

Caliente Body version 0.1 - by Caliente

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3408

tools used:

nifskope

throttlekitty's nif.xml

credits:

Caliente for CalienteBody & heads up on the warped mesh bug

Rekicker for Snow Leopard textures

[spoiler=pics&code]SnowLeopardFurArmorforCalienteBody_v0-1_codes.jpgSnowLeopardFurArmorforCalienteBody_v0-1_cslimbody.jpgSnowLeopardFurArmorforCalienteBody_v0-1_clargebody.jpg

Fixed Version

http://www.mediafire.com/?d8lsj7314zrqcaj

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GNX9M0JW

-now supports all weights between smallest & largest, no more warped mesh with medium size boobies.

ps. delicious body Caliente, simply delicious:D