My WIP body mod (HGEC - like) (Download page 2)

OMG my char looks so hot now!! But I have a small problem; sorry to bother. It's probably happening only with me, since this is my first time using a new body mesh on Skyrim, but... My char seems to have "transparent panties" now.

tesv2011121205223816.jpg

tesv2011121205222516.jpg

Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

Hello folks' date=' released a new version of my body -- higher res mesh, new normals and textures, and updated weights for animation.

Please check it out and let me know what you think! (Note, the sizes and such are pretty much the same as the first CBBE, so if that's not your cup of tea, this one won't change that! :D smaller chest coming soon ....)

Please note that UVs were updated to accommodate the increased resolution and provide some extra detail in areas. The downside to doing this is that textures made to work with this body won't work with the old one (and vice verse). The place you might run into this is if you're using an armor replacer for the old body -- the texture and Normals come through on the old mesh and it looks odd. Its easy to update armor replacers, but it will take time for it to get done I'm sure.

This should be the last time I update UVs, so this problem shouldn't occur in the future. :)

---

Thanks Mailamea,

Check out the new texture on my new body -- its a little smoother than the one I had before, but its not any more glossy. Sounds like a good candidate for a texture option!

-Cal

[/quote']

Looks great, good job.

Does this come with a hair texture or just shaved?

I second this, is it possible to include a hair texture? I like my females with a bit of hair downstairs ;)

@Cal: I like the textures very much :)

you've really done a very nice job. +1 its also a lot smoother even if its not glossy its very likeable.

As for texture option, if you are willing to give permition to edit your texture, or for me to make a variant out of it. Ill make a glossy variant. I know how the alpha on texture works, and making the wanted glossy parts to white.

The only problem is, nifskope compatibility in Skyrim, is changing the gloss of meshes in Skyrim possible now in nifskope?

Thanks again as always.

-Mailamea

Really nice!

May I ask if you are planning a version where proportions are similar to the original? I mean, when I equip-unequip a cloth I can see that the arm, leg, hip weights and breast sizes change. I see that currently only breast and bottom sizes change and the others are fixed, but it would be nice to have a version where when I equip-unequip a cloth the overall shape of the body would remain.

All right. Finally got to try it out. First my professional comment. You really did a great job on the body. It is indeed certainly more HGEC style. At largest size I'd put it around the D-F cup perhaps. (Gimme H-cup lol!). The female body looks more natural and real. I especially love the texture on it.

Now comes my comment based on personal preference lol. I really prefered the previous body though. But that's my OWN personal taste. Mainly because I like seeing those toned abs on my female characters. And obviously the bigger bust size on it as well :P. I really should learn to do stuff like this myself and contribute as well.

And for the others a comparison shot.

Left: Previous version

Right: Version 0-2

CBBEv1-v2.jpg

Hi all, thank you very much for the comments!

Vydos: thanks for the comparison shot, helps highlight the differences. I didn't really intend for them to differ, and its really a side effect of new weights, normals, and textures. Normals are easiest to fix and provide variations on, which is what determines the abs tone, pelvic/thigh creases. Even copying the original normals over the new ones in that area might improve the look for you. Other things such as trapezius and deltoids are shape / weight differences that I can try to tweak.

Robo: You mean match the vanilla body shape? My perferred route is to replace all the armor /clothes so that they fit my body :) I wlll be adding a smaller chest version soon that may help, but the vanilla body is rather barrel chested, and quite different than my body. I'll keep it in mind as a potential variant tho :)

Crowzer: hands, absolutely, and feet... its a moral imperative. :)

Mailamea: Thanks! I still don't have any further insight into glossy textures beyond the guess that it's all specular map. (I haven't even had a chance to look at it yet sorry). Don't know anything about glossiness as it pertains to nifskope either. But you're more than welcome to edit and offer variants as you wish!

Alive: There you go with that bouncing image again :) Glad you like

watshisface: Cool, thanks!

Astor, Xanshio: A fixed version of the v0.2 download has been added to the post that should correct the invisible undwear issue -- I didn't include a nude version of a _sk.dds file that was causing the issue.

A set of pubic hair options will be available eventually, I forgot to paint the hair on :) meanwhile, if you don't mind the nexus, someone gave me a permission to post their edited texture on the CBBE download page that has a light-colored hair option.

@Sapience and Vydos

Seems like you guys didn't put the optional Silly Huge mesh in your folder. With that the boobs get a lot bigger than in the previous version (at least F or G cup i would say)! And they still look great!

Absolutely great update, the new textures are also great. The only thing missing is a Hairy Texture....hmmm and oily skin.....

@Sapience and Vydos

Seems like you guys didn't put the optional Silly Huge mesh in your folder. With that the boobs get a lot bigger than in the previous version (at least F or G cup i would say)! And they still look great!

Absolutely great update' date=' the new textures are also great. The only thing missing is a Hairy Texture....hmmm and oily skin.....

[/quote']

Actually they didn't because I forgot to update the post here after I added in the Huge optional mesh to the download :) I'ts been updated now

Actually they didn't because I forgot to update the post here after I added in the Huge optional mesh to the download :) I'ts been updated now

O.o Forget what I said earlier. This is definitely my favourite body :)

On a side note, have you seen the VORB post under "Adult Mods?" I think it's definitely something beneficial to consider.

Heh, this would be my first post here.

I'm realy liking where this body is heading, I've just tried it though I find it to be a tad too curvy, can't wait for a smaller form version.

I've always tweaked textures for the TES games, some stuff is on the Nexus

link [ http://www.newvegasnexus.com/modules/members/index.php?id=1238949 ]

it's me not trying to run off with someone elses work here

And there a Witcher 2 texture on I did, gamevixenzone.

SPAM! [http://www.gamevixenzone.com/gvz/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=7144][/spoiler

Anyway, petite is more my taste if such body is done I'd be sure to texture my tweaks on it, as always striving for more realism such as dirt, freckles, moles, pubes etc... however I have no clue what these new normalmaps are, or how to make one, if I did I'd get right on it to add realism (remove some barbiedoll effect), which I do believe Bethsoft did a pretty good job on (except for the compression) this time around.

Is there any armor that supports the new mesh yet? Kinda silly that when i equip new armor my characters cup size go up by 2. I love the new mesh and its nice that you added a huge version for big boob lovers. This is currently the best mesh imo, lets just hope they update the armors soon, as currently i'm using the old body cause it matches my armor.