My WIP body mod (HGEC - like) (Download page 2)

Oh can you do nocturnals robe next pls ^^

:(

nocturnal refuses to be reshaped in nifskope.

-as soon as any Z scaling is done, the ingame version gets stuck above the pc's head, regardless of any adjustments taken in nifskope.

-positioning in nifskope is meaningless, as nocturnal repositions itself ingame.

-only the X & Y vertices rescaling works.

So far, I've only run into this with nocturnal.

Perhaps the game self conforms all non-playable clothing?

OH MY GOD! Simply Awesome! XD This is simply the best, not even the top 100 from nexus nude mods can compares.

Many thanks for sharing.

----------------------

I've also gone ahead and uploaded the v0.1 of this mod for people to play with. I don't claim it's perfect, but I hope people enjoy. Watch this space for further updates... if people like it I'll move it over to Nexus eventually (I know some people hate nexus hereSmile) in order to open it up for other people to make armor and such if they like the body.

Well, tes nexus hate loverslab, they banned any member for just typing 'loverslab' in their server posts, That's for sure.

Even if we hate them back. That place is the only one that can protect your mods & creations from other irresponsible uploaders who would claim your hard work as their own. Just don't mention anything or any hint about loverslab. NEXUS fucking hating loverslab and loverslab banning all Child related mods of all kind. Well, Every 'guild' has their own community rules with their benefits & disadvantages.

Shadow hide you.

Yeah, body resources = Sexy clothes.

Better upload the 'HGEC Like' project in tes.nexus and get it popularize fast.

If you guys still remember all previous female nude body replacer wars back in oblivion times 6 years ago. We got Exnem, Growlf, FF & roberts fighting over peoples from players & modders alike since the first time. Leaving HGEC as the high king of all female mods After Zotman made hentaimania with it & Japanese from 2.chan using it as base body for their Mbp & those Body armor mods that you all see in shy today.

---out of topic---

2.chan is sort of 4.chan in japanese. probably the mother of american 4.chan. ..the largest & inclusive hentai group for all kind of hentai game. Hell, they mercilessly nude mod 'ragnarok online' into the first full blown 2d ero-mmo back when J.RO still in their hey days.

Uploading your nude mod in skyrim nexus should really pick their attention. The rest of female nude replacer will follow up your standards.

Exactly, Triratna :)

Maybe someone can upload this to some Japanese/Chinese/Russian boards?

And in Skyrim nexus, of course, the biggest international Skyrim modding place of all around... as long as no link to here is done, it would be OK I think. After all, living in the shadows has its good sides...

BTW, it needs a name... maybe SCHB (Slider's Controlled/Caliente HGEC Body)?

Thanks for the awesome job. I play a khajiit and the skin got a bit messed up so I adapted the skin I made for the astridbody so it would fit this one.

If anyone is interested in my skin I'll upload it here:

post-21970-13597871645636_thumb.jpg

post-21970-13597871645917_thumb.jpg

I also added my modified armor to the mesh so that I can have that awesome body even with armor on.

I'll post some pics and the armor.

post-21970-13597871646263_thumb.jpg

I'd love to be able to upload this to the skyrim nexus (my armor and my khajiit skin) but I wont do that if you dont want your mesh redistributed.

Thanks for the awesome job. I play a khajiit and the skin got a bit messed up so I adapted the skin I made for the astridbody so it would fit this one.

If anyone is interested in my skin I'll upload it here:

I also added my modified armor to the mesh so that I can have that awesome body even with armor on.

I'll post some pics and the armor.

I'd love to be able to upload this to the skyrim nexus (my armor and my khajiit skin) but I wont do that if you dont want your mesh redistributed.

ill be releasing my high res beastrace textures with compatibility for this body soon if caliente is interested in them

Thats nice. I like your argonian skin. However I prefer my Khajiit ;)

well at the end of the day its all down to personal preference, my textures are designed for more realistic appearances, trying to retain as much Fur/scales as possible so the beast races remain Beastly in a sexy fasion. i never did like the anime style oblivion beast races. they were too smooth and nearly always lacked fur. what caliente's body needs is a full shadowmap to support the beast races so scales and fur, shadow and highlight correcly in different lights.

i dont know if you have gone to the extent to change the hand/body/head shadow maps and textures but ill keep an eye out if you post your body to see if i can offer any experienced suggestions :)

Sorry this is a bit off topic

watshisface

Hello again all, lots of great compliments, suggestions, and contributions have flown by ... busy weekend and wasn't able to keep up with responses and discussion as well as I'd like. Thank you all!

@ XunAmarox Thanks for the feedback! The torso and waist are quite small, indeed. I played around with making them more proportional but I didn't like the result as much, particularly when putting modding armor to fit (made the body feel chunky instead of curvy to me. I'll give it another go soon and share my results. As for breast size, I want to do an AA - C cup size variant, but the current normal map looks weird for the smaller sizes, so that's going to be a separate size pack.

@ Ofinfin -- yep they need to resize for all the variants they want to support. I'm planning on releasing a few sizing options so people can find something that suits their tastes... I imagine one or two types will eventually become the most popular if it catches on at all. In the long run, the mods will focus on the popular styles, but overall adjusting armor to fit a mesh is a relatively easy process as long as the differences aren't too drastic.

@ dreamtourist -- thanks for updating the forsworn armor .. haven't had a chance to check it out yet, but I will soon. I'm a fan :) As for your Nocturnal difficulties -- I didn't run into any problems. See below :)

@ Illuminati -- I don't know how jigglebone worked before. In this version of Gamebryo, the animation is done through havok animation... it may be extremely easy to slip soft bodies into the animations with a skeleton and mesh weighting update. If nobody else tackles this problem I'm hoping to someday :)

@ watshisface -- I haven't played with moving the tail meshes around... in nifskope, if you translate a mesh, you need to make sure you Apply the transformation to get it to actually show up that way in the game. Although, since it is heavily animation-bone controlled, you may not be able to move it without adjusting the skeleton too... (probably not though)

@ Ofinfin and Triratna -- Well, maybe good news: I'm uploading my body mesh tonight to Nexus. I love the work that goes on here, so I want this place to be where I release first and get most of my feedback. A big reason I rushed to get this body made is so people can get busy making awesome clothes for it!

As far as what to call it, I've been calling it CBBE (Caliente Big Bottom Edition) or CBM (Caliente's Body Mod). Don't want to diminish the awesome work that HG and Exnem did (upon which my body is certainly based), of course, but adding the extra letters into the name might just be confusing

@ Nalim -- thanks for the skin, looks nice!

@ polluxval -- YES. I hate the "dipped in motor oil" look for all the hair options. Sadly, getting hairs to work has historically been a little arcane. hopefully someone gets to it soon

----

Hopefully I didn't miss anyone's post, apologies if I did.

Meanwhile, I've gone ahead and put together a Nocturnal outfit for my BBE body. Until the Construction Kit is available or someone figures out the ESP/BSA formats, it is set up as a outfit replacer. I've chosen to replace the female fine clothes 02 (additem CEE80), because those are terrible looking for women, and they provide no game-breaking bonuses if you just want to wear it for visual appeal.

I'm also working on a studded armor and hide armor conversion pack, as those armors naturally show off the body, and don't require major modifications to make them fun to wear.

Note: This outfit pack requires one of my other body mods to be installed in order for the body textures to look correct.

Anyway, I hope you try out and enjoy the CBBE Nocturnal Outfit :) Let me know if you discover any sort of problems or have suggestions on how to improve!

Couple screenshots. Apologies for my poor screenshot skills:

fMHn4.jpg

6P4dt.jpg

The Goods:

CalienteNocturnal_v0-1.7z

Thanks!

-Cal

Well I have one version uploaded 2 posts above you or so =P and pictures of it on Calientes body. The normal and specular map has been edited but hands and head is vanilla. I was satisfied with the fur, what differs is that its fited to Calientes body, it has a new nether region, and front is furless.

Guest wnxmegax

Hello again all' date=' lots of great compliments, suggestions, and contributions have flown by ... busy weekend and wasn't able to keep up with responses and discussion as well as I'd like. Thank you all!

@ XunAmarox Thanks for the feedback! The torso and waist are quite small, indeed. I played around with making them more proportional but I didn't like the result as much, particularly when putting modding armor to fit (made the body feel chunky instead of curvy to me. I'll give it another go soon and share my results. As for breast size, I want to do an AA - C cup size variant, but the current normal map looks weird for the smaller sizes, so that's going to be a separate size pack.

@ Ofinfin -- yep they need to resize for all the variants they want to support. I'm planning on releasing a few sizing options so people can find something that suits their tastes... I imagine one or two types will eventually become the most popular if it catches on at all. In the long run, the mods will focus on the popular styles, but overall adjusting armor to fit a mesh is a relatively easy process as long as the differences aren't too drastic.

@ dreamtourist -- thanks for updating the forsworn armor .. haven't had a chance to check it out yet, but I will soon. I'm a fan :) As for your Nocturnal difficulties -- I didn't run into any problems. See below :)

@ Illuminati -- I don't know how jigglebone worked before. In this version of Gamebryo, the animation is done through havok animation... it may be extremely easy to slip soft bodies into the animations with a skeleton and mesh weighting update. If nobody else tackles this problem I'm hoping to someday :)

@ watshisface -- I haven't played with moving the tail meshes around... in nifskope, if you translate a mesh, you need to make sure you Apply the transformation to get it to actually show up that way in the game. Although, since it is heavily animation-bone controlled, you may not be able to move it without adjusting the skeleton too... (probably not though)

@ Ofinfin and Triratna -- Well, maybe good news: I'm uploading my body mesh tonight to Nexus. I love the work that goes on here, so I want this place to be where I release first and get most of my feedback. A big reason I rushed to get this body made is so people can get busy making awesome clothes for it!

As far as what to call it, I've been calling it CBBE (Caliente Big Bottom Edition) or CBM (Caliente's Body Mod). Don't want to diminish the awesome work that HG and Exnem did (upon which my body is certainly based), of course, but adding the extra letters into the name might just be confusing

@ polluxval -- YES. I hate the "dipped in motor oil" look for all the hair options. Sadly, getting hairs to work has historically been a little arcane. hopefully someone gets to it soon

----

Meanwhile, I've gone ahead and put together a Nocturnal outfit for my BBE body. Until the Construction Kit is available or someone figures out the ESP/BSA formats, it is set up as a outfit replacer. I've chosen to replace the female fine clothes 02 (additem CEE80), because those are terrible looking for women, and they provide no game-breaking bonuses if you just want to wear it for visual appeal.

I'm also working on a studded armor and hide armor conversion pack, as those armors naturally show off the body, and don't require major modifications to make them fun to wear.

Note: This outfit pack requires one of my other body mods to be installed in order for the body textures to look correct.

Anyway, I hope you try out and enjoy the CBBE Nocturnal Outfit :) Let me know if you discover any sort of problems or have suggestions on how to improve!

[img']http://i.imgur.com/fMHn4.jpg[/img]

6P4dt.jpg

The Goods:

Thanks!

-Cal

OMG!I love you ! This is truly amazing well done Caliente another great success by you I can't w8 to see what you do next ;).

Hello again all' date=' lots of great compliments, suggestions, and contributions have flown by ... busy weekend and wasn't able to keep up with responses and discussion as well as I'd like. Thank you all!

----

[img']http://i.imgur.com/fMHn4.jpg[/img]

6P4dt.jpg

The Goods:

Thanks!

-Cal

you are the best tyvm

Hey there. Great work with the HGEC like body. Been looking forward to this for awhile now. I'm very curious what program you used. Is it possible to use Blender for Skyrim models yet?

Hey there. Great work with the HGEC like body. Been looking forward to this for awhile now. I'm very curious what program you used. Is it possible to use Blender for Skyrim models yet?

Thanks !

I used a combination of ZBrush, Blender, Nifskope (And FOMM to extract starting meshes).

I didn't use blender's nif scripts though -- I'm running a newer version of blender than what is directly supported, and I haven't gotten them to work. I think others are using blender now though for mesh work.

For me I edit the .obj files, use blender to fix a few seams, and then import them using nifskope (and a hex editor here and there).

I've got the work flow down, so its easier than it sounds!

The only way I currently know of importing a nif from Skyrim to blender is by exporting from nifskope as an OBJ file. Then importing the OBJ to blender.

*edit* Opps lol guess Cal was quick enough to make a proper response. His is alot more to the point lol.

The only way I currently know of importing a nif from Skyrim to blender is by exporting from nifskope as an OBJ file. Then importing the OBJ to blender.

*edit* Opps lol guess Cal was quick enough to make a proper response. His is alot more to the point lol.

just change the user version in nifskope and delete the shader and you can import it with weights intact

i dont want to ruin anybodies party' date=' but... we need rens hairs (or something similar). the body is GREAT but seems weird with all those washd out hairs (why is that Bethesda always make ugly hairs?)

:)

[/quote']

It needs that and... a sexy walk of course :angel: