Devious Devices - For the Masses v3.04 - Files removed

I seem to have two copies of this mod's entry in the MCM menu, has anyone mentioned that? I've never seen something like that happen before. And it seems each copy has different settings...

I think you installed both the Dragonborn and non Dragonborn versions, you only need one or the other not both.

One slight issue with this mod. It appears that if you use a male PC then it does nothing but randomly dump some keys into NPC's pockets. The MCM menu also doesn't function or do anything. This appears to be a dependency issue with Integration as that also stops functioning with a Male PC but it is quite annoying.

At the time this was made the male belts were not available, I didn't even know they were being made so we did not have items added to men. I am looking to correct that in the next release and add a number of the new items from Assets once the new version of Integration is released. I will probably add a box similar to the others to enable/disable the items for men.

No, not male items. The female items don't appear when you play a Male Dragonborn. The female NPC's don't have them on.

Support for the various male items is a different issue than what I am talking about.

If you play a male PC then the extent of what this mod does is randomly add chastity and restraint keys into NPC inventories.

One slight issue with this mod. It appears that if you use a male PC then it does nothing but randomly dump some keys into NPC's pockets. The MCM menu also doesn't function or do anything. This appears to be a dependency issue with Integration as that also stops functioning with a Male PC but it is quite annoying.

At the time this was made the male belts were not available, I didn't even know they were being made so we did not have items added to men. I am looking to correct that in the next release and add a number of the new items from Assets once the new version of Integration is released. I will probably add a box similar to the others to enable/disable the items for men.

No, not male items. The female items don't appear when you play a Male Dragonborn. The female NPC's don't have them on.

Support for the various male items is a different issue than what I am talking about.

If you play a male PC then the extent of what this mod does is randomly add chastity and restraint keys into NPC inventories.

The only thing this does is add items to npc's and some containers and does not add anything to the player. Females can have items from DD equipped on them and anyone can have keys (as well as containers). Make sure the checkboxes are checked in the MCM menu for what type on npc's get what items.

If you added this mod to a game already in progress then it may take some time for items to appear on normal npc's since it works by adding a ring to their outfit that applies the items on being equipped.

The only thing this does is add items to npc's and some containers and does not add anything to the player. Females can have items from DD equipped on them and anyone can have keys (as well as containers). Make sure the checkboxes are checked in the MCM menu for what type on npc's get what items.

If you added this mod to a game already in progress then it may take some time for items to appear on normal npc's since it works by adding a ring to their outfit that applies the items on being equipped.

Again, start two new games. One with a male PC and one with a female PC.

The one with a female PC can access the MCM menu and change the probabilities of items appearing, and those items will appear on female NPC's in the rest of the game.

The one with a male PC can not access the MCM menu to change the probabilities of items appearing and the only items that will appear on female NPC's in the rest of the game are the two kinds of keys.

If you play with a Male Dragonborn then no NPC in the game will spawn with the various DD items in their inventory or equipped.

Again, start two new games. One with a male PC and one with a female PC.

The one with a female PC can access the MCM menu and change the probabilities of items appearing, and those items will appear on female NPC's in the rest of the game.

The one with a male PC can not access the MCM menu to change the probabilities of items appearing and the only items that will appear on female NPC's in the rest of the game are the two kinds of keys.

If you play with a Male Dragonborn then no NPC in the game will spawn with the various DD items in their inventory or equipped.

post-101267-0-87956900-1393884851_thumb.jpg

I don't have any problems accessing the menu's as a male character. The only time anything in the mod looks at the player is to check if A- The player puts on the Glowing Ring in which case it bypasses the adding pf any items and just removes it from inventory or B- they have an item locked on which blocks the MCM menu's and says it is blocked while a device is worn. It does not at any point look at what sex the player is.

If the MCM menus are blank then the scripts for the mod did not start correctly.

I had some problems with the FtM MCM menu being inaccessible, and none of the devices rendering or working properly on a female character. Starting a new game solved the problem. It's possible your test with a female and male PC made the male PC break by chance.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm about to start another new game.  Does FtM need to be updated for DD 2.7?  If so I shall wait for it, if not I'm good to go.  Thanks.

The current version will work with DD 2.7. An updated version is in the works to add a number of the new items to npc's

Though I haven't tested it, there's no reason that Integration would stop functioning for a male PC. Obviously, most of the devices won't function on male NPC's. The mod itself (MCM menu included) should function, however.

More likely than not, another issue prevented Integration from correctly starting during your male test. If you can reproduce the issue, feel free to upload a copy of your Papyrus.0.log

Though I haven't tested it, there's no reason that Integration would stop functioning for a male PC. Obviously, most of the devices won't function on male NPC's. The mod itself (MCM menu included) should function, however.

More likely than not, another issue prevented Integration from correctly starting during your male test. If you can reproduce the issue, feel free to upload a copy of your Papyrus.0.log

The current version does not offer support for males, all it will do is give them keys. The next release will have a version that will add items to males, specifically those items from the Devious Devices - Males mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26415-devious-devices-males-addon/

The current version does not offer support for males, all it will do is give them keys. The next release will have a version that will add items to males, specifically those items from the Devious Devices - Males mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26415-devious-devices-males-addon/

Testing the next release with male support, so far so good:

post-101267-0-97035400-1395113527_thumb.jpg

Hi.  Quick query.  Apologies if already asked - I did search on the relevant forums but didn't pick up any matching info.

So, when Mod Organiser says that FTM II has a missing master......

Devious Devices - Integration.esp

.........is it OK to assume that it will actually work OK 'under' the DD Integtation's current equivalent replacement 

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

?

(

The change happened @ Devious Devices update to 2.6.6, changelog being as follows:

[ 2.6.6 ]
Definitively fixed the bug with RepopulateNPC's that could lead to mod-wide script suspension..
Potions are now blocked while wearing a gag.
Ring gags now permit eating food / drink / potions.
Several new optimizations for the mod For The Masses.
Integration is now an esm, rather than an esp.

)

Any help would be very welcome :cool:

Hi.  Quick query.  Apologies if already asked - I did search on the relevant forums but didn't pick up any matching info.

.........is it OK to assume that it will actually work OK 'under' the DD Integtation's current equivalent replacement 

?

(

The change happened @ Devious Devices update to 2.6.6, changelog being as follows:

[ 2.6.6 ]

Definitively fixed the bug with RepopulateNPC's that could lead to mod-wide script suspension..

)

If the version you are using is calling for the esp version of Integration then you have the old version of For the Masses. The current version supports v 2.6.6 but 2.7 and later will work (just missing new items). An version updated for 2.7 is in testing.

?

(

[ 2.6.6 ]

)

If the version you are using is calling for the esp version of Integration then you have the old version of For the Masses. The current version supports v 2.6.6 but 2.7 and later will work (just missing new items). An version updated for 2.7 is in testing.

Thanks for the prompt response.  I'll try that

?

(

[ 2.6.6 ]

)

That sorted things fine, thanks

I'm having an issue with FTM 2.7, I'm seeing the token rings on "storage" corpses but not seeing any devices on any NPCs.  Devious regulations is applying it's belts just fine and FTM keys are still showing up.  I just recently switched from a vanilla UNPB body, where FTM was working, to a CBBE BodySlide TPPB body (and started a new game) - is there some compatibility issue there?I thought there might be a conflict with Omnisway Clothing Replacer for CBBE but I disabled it no no avail. I've also tried taking a ring and reverse pickpocketing it into a female NPC but it didn't activate or remove itself.

I've tried moving FTM to the bottom of my mod order to no avail. My mod order is here: http://pastebin.com/NFPmA6uH

Relevant versions of mods:

CBBE 3.2.3

OCR 0.3 beta

Sexlab 1.39b

Devious Devices assets 2.7.0

Devious Devices integration 2.7.1 alpha

Papyrus errors of note:

[03/24/2014 - 01:28:24AM] Error: Unable to call GetTargetActor - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
	[None].FtMTokenEffect.GetTargetActor() - "<native>" Line ?
	[None].FtMTokenEffect.OnEffectStart() - "ftmtokeneffect.psc" Line ?
[03/24/2014 - 01:28:24AM] Error: Cannot call RemoveItem() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:

I get this error rarely but I don't know what's causing it

[03/24/2014 - 01:18:53AM] Error: File "Devious Devices - Integration.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
	<unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
	[zadQuest (0F00F624)].zadbq00.VersionChecks() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line ?
	[zadQuest (0F00F624)].zadbq00.Maintenance() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line ?
	[alias Player on quest zadQuest (0F00F624)].zadPlayerScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "zadPlayerScript.psc" Line ?

I'm having an issue with FTM 2.7, I'm seeing the token rings on "storage" corpses but not seeing any devices on any NPCs.  Devious regulations is applying it's belts just fine and FTM keys are still showing up.  I just recently switched from a vanilla UNPB body, where FTM was working, to a CBBE BodySlide TPPB body (and started a new game) - is there some compatibility issue there?I thought there might be a conflict with Omnisway Clothing Replacer for CBBE but I disabled it no no avail. I've also tried taking a ring and reverse pickpocketing it into a female NPC but it didn't activate or remove itself.

I've tried moving FTM to the bottom of my mod order to no avail. My mod order is here: http://pastebin.com/NFPmA6uH

Relevant versions of mods:

CBBE 3.2.3

OCR 0.3 beta

Sexlab 1.39b

Devious Devices assets 2.7.0

Devious Devices integration 2.7.1 alpha

Papyrus errors of note:

[03/24/2014 - 01:28:24AM] Error: Unable to call GetTargetActor - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
	[None].FtMTokenEffect.GetTargetActor() - "<native>" Line ?
[03/24/2014 - 01:28:24AM] Error: Cannot call RemoveItem() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:

I get this error rarely but I don't know what's causing it

[03/24/2014 - 01:18:53AM] Error: File "Devious Devices - Integration.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
	<unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
	[zadQuest (0F00F624)].zadbq00.VersionChecks() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line ?
	[zadQuest (0F00F624)].zadbq00.Maintenance() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line ?
	[alias Player on quest zadQuest (0F00F624)].zadPlayerScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "zadPlayerScript.psc" Line ?

The bottom error is actually the Integration mod making sure you don't have the esp version installed.

There is no conflict with CBBE or any other type of body replacer. The rings are added via the outfit lists so clothing replacers should not conflict with it either, very few mods make changes to the outfit lists.

It looks like something has broken the script in the enchantment on one or several of the rings. The script it is referring to "FtMTokenEffect" finds out who is wearing it, removes the ring then adds the items.

Make sure the MCM menu is working, if it is you may need to reinstall For the Masses.

Hi! i have a strange problem and i can0t find a way to fix it... don't know if it's a bug or a mod conflict... but when FTM give a gag to an npc she equip it fine for first time, but if i reload the cell (reload game, enter and exit a location) the gag stay equipped but the npc doesn't open the mouth and the gag stay in the middle of her chin XD it's not nice  :P someone can help me to figure it out?

Thanks!  :D

Hi! i have a strange problem and i can0t find a way to fix it... don't know if it's a bug or a mod conflict... but when FTM give a gag to an npc she equip it fine for first time, but if i reload the cell (reload game, enter and exit a location) the gag stay equipped but the npc doesn't open the mouth and the gag stay in the middle of her chin XD it's not nice  :P someone can help me to figure it out?

Thanks!  :D

It is an issue with Integration that Min has been trying to work out. For some reason changing cells can cause the enchantments on npc's to stop.

Just a Quick Point The Download Page is not the same as first post, Only first Post states that Dragonborn version is a standalone and not an addition.

I have been under the assumption they were the same content probably because everyone cut and pastes the content over.

That's obviously not been done in this case.

Now I know, I can double check and I had guessed what the issue was when I had 2 MCM entries in game.

I came to site when Nexus syle separated Downloads Section was already here but have gathered from reading it used to be just forums.

Never having used old system the tendancy will be, as with Nexus, to read download page. If they read anything at all and many will only read forum if they have a support issue.

I do read Download page, but never use forums generally, if no issues arise, then I usually only need to read to find a solution.

I provide Mod Organizer support and know how annoying it is to be constantly asked questions answered over and over.

Although I found the expected answer, I guarantee many wont look at all and will still ask why 2 in MCM.

Some will at least read discription page and find it if there. Anyway I'm just pointing out different Install info.

Just a Quick Point The Download Page is not the same as first post, Only first Post states that Dragonborn version is a standalone and not an addition.

I have been under the assumption they were the same content probably because everyone cut and pastes the content over.

That's obviously not been done in this case.

Now I know, I can double check and I had guessed what the issue was when I had 2 MCM entries in game.

I came to site when Nexus syle separated Downloads Section was already here but have gathered from reading it used to be just forums.

Never having used old system the tendancy will be, as with Nexus, to read download page. If they read anything at all and many will only read forum if they have a support issue.

I do read Download page, but never use forums generally, if no issues arise, then I usually only need to read to find a solution.

I provide Mod Organizer support and know how annoying it is to be constantly asked questions answered over and over.

Although I found the expected answer, I guarantee many wont look at all and will still ask why 2 in MCM.

Some will at least read discription page and find it if there. Anyway I'm just pointing out different Install info.

Thanks for pointing that out, I thought both had been updated. I am trying to get an installer made for the next version so only 1 file is downloaded.

No Problem as none of files appear to have changed I assume thats todays update as I can see you fixed the description.

Not your problem but LL could use the same system as Nexus and specify if update is to the file.

I usually check Downloads for recent changes and this showed as changed today, no new file though I know you are working on it.

Big letdown for me, but I'm not Hassling you. It's done when it's done.