Devious Devices - Males Addon

View File

This mod makes most of the items from Devious Devices visible or fit males in the game. I use the default body from SOS, so this mod is SOS compatible.

This is a pretty basic conversion to add male gear. I edited the chastity belt to better approximate male genitalia. Armbinders, cuffs, the padded belt, and posture collar should fit well with minimal to no clipping. There is a small amount of clipping on the collars of beast races. The iron belt, chastity bra, and regular collar have not been added. They can still be worn, just won't be visible in game.

This mod should cause no major problems or conflicts. Load after main DD mods if loading manually, otherwise LOOT will sort this mod properly.

Cock Ring - at this time it must be added via console. Type help "cock" and it will bring up the listing, then use player.additem XXXXXXX 1. There are currently a plain/silver and gold version. It works just like like the Open Chastity belts, anal and oral sex should be possible but the male wearing the ring cannot perform any penetrative acts. Correcting that would require a unique script, which is way beyond my ability at the moment. If anyone experiences any problems, please report them and I'll see about getting them fixed.

Genital Piercings - There are currently two penile piercings in game. They currently use slot 54 which will is used by the vaginal plugs in devious devices, so there shouldn't be any conflicts unless you are trying to use a 'set' of plugs. To get them open the console and type: help piercing.

Minor problems:

-Flavor text printed in upper left corner during belt or plug events will reference females, this cannot be altered by this mod as it is controlled by main DD scripts.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/30/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Devious Devices - Assets/Integration/Expansion and their reqs, Sexlab Aroused, ZaZ animation pack
  • Special Edition Compatible

None of the belts show up in game for me. I have Devious Devices Assets, Integration and For The Masses but whenever I put them on my male char they don't show up and still have female descriptions.

Open your data folder and put all *.nif datas into \meshes\Devious\Devices

None of the belts show up in game for me. I have Devious Devices Assets, Integration and For The Masses but whenever I put them on my male char they don't show up and still have female descriptions.

Open your data folder and put all *.nif datas into \meshes\Devious\Devices

I was having issues as well. I ended up opening the Males addon along with Integration in the CK and saved it and it works fine now.

Hmm I tested it after 2.6.6 but it doesn't have Integration as a master file, so I'm not sure where the issue would be coming from. I re-uploaded it yesterday with what should be the correct folder paths, sorry about that. Let me know if there are still any issues.

I am not sure why it didn't work until I did that, from what I saw it should have worked just fine (I moved the meshes myself). I had your mod last in my load order as well just to make sure nothing else overwrote it. My game can get a little weird at times so it may just be me.

Edit: Do you plan on adding any other items from Devious Devices? I am considering adding support for this to For the Masses and I want to plan ahead a bit.

The only thing I plan on adding at this time is some type of cock ring that acts like the chastity belt, but without blocking animations. Magic is such a great excuse. Problem is I'm worse than a caveman when it comes to scripting, having never done it for skyrim before, so I'll have to wait until I can get some help to write that script out.

I don't really have any interest in adding chastity bra or the plain iron belt, I think they would look weird.

Ask the others in the Devious Devices development group for help, the have helped me quite a bit. I could not do anything with a script a few months ago but have learned quite a bit from Min and the others. I am sure the script for the cock ring will involve SexLab and I have not gotten into that quite yet.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much for this mod! Now there's more reason for me to play Devious Devices!

Quick question -- I was playing with SD+ the other day, and some of the gag types did not render. Is everything from Devious Devices (excluding chastity bra or the plain iron belt) included in this mod? (e.g. ball gag, ring gag, panel gag, and the various plugs?)

Thank you again, and looking forward to the cock ring in the next update.