Devious Devices - For the Masses v3.04 - Files removed

Working fine, the MCM menu is very nicely done. Do you plan to add blindfolds to the devices? Can't seem to find them in the MCM menus.

The blindfolds, harness and boots that are in the Live a deviant Life mod were made by Aelie using Min's scripts.

I see, just assumed everything you can buy in the captured dreams shop without addons gets added by for the masses too. Thanks for the clarification.

Btw awesome timing that you all updated the DD submods so quickly after DD Integration release today.

Working fine, the MCM menu is very nicely done. Do you plan to add blindfolds to the devices? Can't seem to find them in the MCM menus.

The blindfolds, harness and boots that are in the Live a deviant Life mod were made by Aelie using Min's scripts.

I see, just assumed everything you can buy in the captured dreams shop without addons gets added by for the masses too. Thanks for the clarification.

Btw awesome timing that you all updated the DD submods so quickly after DD Integration release today.

We have a development thread going to coordinate these things, :P

We have been planning this update for just over a week. Since the changes that Min made to Integration would break any mods not updated it was best that we coordinate the updates.

We have a development thread going to coordinate these things, :P

Sure but still, first i doubt you all live in the same timezones and second there are already like 6-7 mods that need to be updated at once by about 5 different authors. So very nice :)

Or maybe we're all just one person with different usernames... :ph34r:

Ok so was wondering if someone could help me figure out why this mod isnt working for me? CTD every time i try to start the game with it on.

--------------------------------

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

RaceCompatibility.esm=1

EB-Races.esm=1

RCOTS-RACES.esm=1

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

SPIKE.esm=1

Xvision Children.esm=0

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1

Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1

HighResTexturePack01.esp=0

HighResTexturePack02.esp=0

HighResTexturePack03.esp=0

Xvision Children - Complete.esp=0

RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1

Chesko_Frostfall.esp=1

Morning Fogs.esp=1

BrighterTorchesBiggerMagelight.esp=1

Dark NightsB.esp=1

Dark Dungeons for ENB.esp=1

Seasons of Skyrim Project.esp=1

HM Child Character.esp=0

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1

IMAGINATOR - Visual Control for Skyrim.esp=1

RaceMenu.esp=1

RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

iHUD.esp=1

IMAGINATOR - MCMenu.esp=1

backpackfrankdema.esp=1

1nivWICCloaks.esp=0

1nivWICCloaksCRAFT.esp=0

1nivWICCloaksNoGuards.esp=0

hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1

Requiem.esp=1

sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1

SDpatch - dawnguard.esp=1

SDpatch - dragonborn.esp=1

SDpatch - frostfall.esp=1

playing_children.esp=0

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1

SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp=1

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1

SexLab Submit.esp=1

dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1

xvisionchildren.esp=0

RCOTS-FriendChildren.esp=1

RCOTS-HostilesNPC.esp=1

zzEDialog.esp=1

SoSP Winter Edition.esp=1

PrivateNeeds.esp=1

PrivateNeeds-Sexlab.esp=1

NPCPrivateNeeds.esp=1

PrivateNeeds-RND.esp=0

Predator Vision.esp=0

Werewolves.esp=1

Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp=0

BloodmoonRising.esp=0

AnimalSex.esp=1

Colorful_Magic.esp=0

HentaiCreatures.esp=1

BFSEffects.esp=1

Sneak Tools.esp=1

Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp=1

Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp=1

NUHairstyles.esp=1

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1

BHWarPaints.esp=1

RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - CBBE.esp=1

SKpaints2.esp=1

Half Orc Race.esp=1

UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp=1

Feminine Females.esp=1

Working Dog.esp=1

Female Orc Walk Only.esp=1

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1

EB-Gender.esp=1

SoSP Winter Edition - CoT Patch.esp=1

RCOTS-english.esp=1

Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp=1

dd-sd1-compatibility-patch.esp=1

RCOTS-Armorpack(english).esp=1

Devious Deviants.esp=1

Devious Devices - For the Masses II - DB.esp=1

You have all of the masters and they are all enabled so it should work. Does it crash at the start screen or later?

Imediately at the start, second I launch skyrim and the dragon emblem majigger shows up.

If it is crashing there it probably thinks it is missing a master. Use TES5Edit or Wrye Bash to find out what master it is saying it is missing.

You have all of the masters and they are all enabled so it should work. Does it crash at the start screen or later?

Imediately at the start, second I launch skyrim and the dragon emblem majigger shows up.

If it is crashing there it probably thinks it is missing a master. Use TES5Edit or Wrye Bash to find out what master it is saying it is missing.

erm... x_x I dont really know how to use wrye bash at all...

Does a fake key just do nothing? Or am I supposed to get some sort of message taunting me? I found a 'Restraints Key', but when I click on a DD (collar, cuffs, blindfold from LADL) I don't get the option to unlock it. The 'force it open' and '(paraphrasing) live with it' options are still there..

Does a fake key just do nothing? Or am I supposed to get some sort of message taunting me? I found a 'Restraints Key', but when I click on a DD (collar, cuffs, blindfold from LADL) I don't get the option to unlock it. The 'force it open' and '(paraphrasing) live with it' options are still there..

Pretty much. I figure not every key would be the same that you find which is why I added them.

Should be we seeing these rings?  I only noticed them on the bodies that are already dead before I zoned into the area, never on anyone I've personally done in.

They will show up on the bodies of people who were never alive only dead. Since the scripts that add the items and remove the ring are built into an enchantment it only works on the living, enchantments never activate if they were not alive. Skyrim pretty much just treats corpses like that as containers for the most part. The script that adds the items keeps it from running on the player, it will just remove it from your inventory.

They will show up on the bodies of people who were never alive only dead. Since the scripts that add the items and remove the ring are built into an enchantment it only works on the living, enchantments never activate if they were not alive. Skyrim pretty much just treats corpses like that as containers for the most part. The script that adds the items keeps it from running on the player, it will just remove it from your inventory.

Okay, cool.  No more picky looting, then, hehe.

Pretty much. I figure not every key would be the same that you find which is why I added them.

Ah ok, so nothing is broken in my game then. Haha, thanks, and great mod!

On the logic of 'not every key is gonna fit every lock', yup, I totally agree, it would make sense for the majority of keys to not fit.

Then again, that's why I'm still trapped in the blindfold. Lol.