Devious Devices - For the Masses v3.04 - Files removed

You wrote: "The mod now uses an installer that works with NMM and should also work with MO. Select the options you want and it will install the appropriate files."

First of all, thanks for the mod.

DD for the mases II can't be installed over NMM. Tried several times. No success. Previous version did work with NMM, at least with  version 0.491. Although according to Nexus, ver. 0.492 fixes some issues with certain size of files, it doesn't let install your mod.

You wrote: "The mod now uses an installer that works with NMM and should also work with MO. Select the options you want and it will install the appropriate files."

DD for the mases II can't be installed over NMM. Tried several times. No success. Previous version did work with NMM, at least with  version 0.491. Although according to Nexus, ver. 0.492 fixes some issues with certain size of files, it doesn't let install your mod.

I'm using NMM and it installed without problems.

After uninstalling the old version click on a different file before installing the latest DD for the Masses as the NMM cache can be a bit flaky at times

After uninstalling the old version click on a different file before installing the latest DD for the Masses as the NMM cache can be a bit flaky at times

I know the installer works with NMM as that is what I use and used it to install the mod myself to test it. I don't use MO so I was not 100% sure on that.

Seems that the MCM for the mod isn't loading. I cant seem to figure out why. (clean install of mod, by the way)

MCM menu's can be picky sometimes for no real reason. I think that the quest controlling the MCM menu doesn't start the scripts for some reason but have been unable to check myself. Uninstall, load the game, save and reinstall. If it still doesn't start save the game then immediately load it (without quitting). I had an issue on occasion with the Maintenance script not working for Captured Dreams if I started a new game and went to the shop before I had loaded again and saving and reloading immediately would fix it.

having the same issue with the mcm menu not showing, i'll try to fix it and will come back later

EDIT

so, when i first updated the mod, on the MCM the mod was stll listed there, but there was nothing on it, i waited and it sudenly vanished

now i tried this

1 - Save the game

2 - close the game

3 - uninstal mod

4 - open the game, load my save, then save again and close again

5 - installed mod again

i waited some time and the mcm menu isn't showing yet, but people are getting the glowing rings from the mod

I know the installer works with NMM as that is what I use and used it to install the mod myself to test it. I don't use MO so I was not 100% sure on that.

Seems that the MCM for the mod isn't loading. I cant seem to figure out why. (clean install of mod, by the way)

MCM menu's can be picky sometimes for no real reason. I think that the quest controlling the MCM menu doesn't start the scripts for some reason but have been unable to check myself. Uninstall, load the game, save and reinstall. If it still doesn't start save the game then immediately load it (without quitting). I had an issue on occasion with the Maintenance script not working for Captured Dreams if I started a new game and went to the shop before I had loaded again and saving and reloading immediately would fix it.

Thanks for the info guys. Tried everything, even downloaded this mod three times. NMM simply refuse to install the mod.

I'll give that a try when I can, will let you know if that worked.

having the same issue with the mcm menu not showing, i'll try to fix it and will come back later

EDIT

so, when i first updated the mod, on the MCM the mod was stll listed there, but there was nothing on it, i waited and it sudenly vanished

now i tried this

1 - Save the game

2 - close the game

3 - uninstal mod

4 - open the game, load my save, then save again and close again

5 - installed mod again

i waited some time and the mcm menu isn't showing yet, but people are getting the glowing rings from the mod

If the MCM menu is not there then the rings won't work as they should as the enchantments reference it. Can you post a papyrus log? I am curious to see what it says.

I just checked NMM if it will download/install other mods. Installed three mods: two from Nexus and one from this site without any problem. So, there is no issue in NMM.

I am currently using NMM ver .491 so I am not sure what the problem is. Did it give any sort of error and what options did you try to install?

I just checked NMM if it will download/install other mods. Installed three mods: two from Nexus and one from this site without any problem. So, there is no issue in NMM.

I am currently using NMM ver .491 so I am not sure what the problem is. Did it give any sort of error and what options did you try to install?

No error reports. Just don't load the mod on the list. I installed 0.49.2 version yesterday. Before that, I installed the previous version of your mod with 0.49.1 ver. without any problem

It looks like it is overwriting the base files with the entire folder of the optional files instead of individual files themselves. I uploaded a new version with the scripts added to the Dragonborn option but if you want to use the males option for now you will need to install without using the male option and overwrite the scripts using the ones in the Males folder. I will have to see what I can do about getting this fixed.

Thanks again. I will see how it works.

OK, did it, installed i in Skyrim/Data folder, run FNIS, BOSS and Wrye bash to rebuild the patch (program requested it) but can't get MCM menu.

The MCM menu is working fine with the last update

try using Mod Organizer instead of NMM, or maybe it's something with your load order

OK, did it, installed i in Skyrim/Data folder, run FNIS, BOSS and Wrye bash to rebuild the patch (program requested it) but can't get MCM menu.

try using Mod Organizer instead of NMM, or maybe it's something with your load order

Thanks for suggestions, but I will not use MO. Tried before and it's complicated for me. My load order is OK. Will wait for fix. I have a lot of time so there is no hurry. :)

Forgive my insolence if this has been posted already, but the only thing people every seem to have on them, and rarely at that, is a key (no sign of any dd's). I see the whole mcm menu and have tried different configurations on new games. Where did I go wrong?

Thanks for suggestions, but I will not use MO. Tried before and it's complicated for me. My load order is OK. Will wait for fix. I have a lot of time so there is no hurry. :)

Just to inform: After complete unistall/install of NMM 0.49.2 version, NMM successfully installed the mod. It looks like there was a error or bug in upgrading from ver. 0.49.1 to 0.49.2 allthough it let me installed 99% mods. Thank you for being patient with me and helpful.