Thorpac Body ALPHA release

This screen-shot may not show it definitively' date=' but I can assure you that it's not just sleeved on - there is no seam with the default mesh(aside from any caused by texture mismatch).

[/quote']

how did you achieve the matching head colour with the skin if you are using thorpac alpha body?

Using all the files from the thorpac main file download wont or shouldn't cause a skin color mismatch. I recently got the mismatch when I started using BellaGail's face overhaul. Before swapping to Bella's face mod the skin texture was never off color.

Check your other mods that alter the face textures.

Just like you said, Beautiful Face mod caused the unmatching colour on head and body now the only thing which is barely seen on normal light is that little cut where neck and body connect buts it 0.0001% visible

now i can say clearly I LOVE THIS MOD

@ 2pac4eva7 and thor925

latest fix

post-9325-13597871751694_thumb.jpg

just noticed im missing toenails so will fix that also a small problem with shadow map giving pubic hair even when there is no pubic hair texture. be 10 mins max

'please note this is intended for 2pac4eva7 and thor925 so everyone else please do NOT make suggestions for changes as i will be ignoring them until the textures are complete'

Hello there, I like this mod a lot.

The butt is cute - and I think someone already said something about relocating the nipples.

Thanks for your awesome work so far.

Something which seems like a bug:

I did the Pelagius-Wing-Quest in Solitude.

When the character enters a certain place, he is stripped of the whole inventory.

Ever since that happened, I stand inside a red arrow pointing up.

It seems like there is a white...thing attached to hit, both semi transparent.

I don't know why, but I can't take any screenshots..

It's just weird.

Hello there' date=' I like this mod a lot.

The butt is cute - and I think someone already said something about relocating the nipples.

When the character enters a certain place, he is stripped of the whole inventory.

It's just weird.

[/quote']

i like that quest so ill head there and test it out myself. thanks for mentioning this. it sounds like you have a problem with your character meshes tho. have you installed them correctly, did you try both variants of body size Far left- Far right. try typing showracemenu in the 'console menu' ¬

Hello there' date=' I like this mod a lot.

It's just weird.

[/quote']

i like that quest so ill head there and test it out myself. thanks for mentioning this. it sounds like you have a problem with your character meshes tho. have you installed them correctly, did you try both variants of body size Far left- Far right. try typing showracemenu in the 'console menu' ¬

I now know what that is about - it does not have anything to do with the wabberjack quest but with undressing gloves.That means it has to do with the way I used your fleshy nails mod. As you instructed, I just copied it to the folder and renamed it to .nif, but that seems to be wrong. I guess it was a misunderstand/I'm too stupid to do it.

False alarm. :)

@2pac4eva7

BeastRaceBeautiful textures on the new and there current effects.

TnT 2pac4eva7 BigBoobs body

post-9325-13597871764412_thumb.jpgpost-9325-13597871765196_thumb.jpg

this body perfectly supports the shadowing around the tits, only a few minor changes and it will be perfected.

TnT Hera body

post-9325-13597871766092_thumb.jpgpost-9325-13597871766951_thumb.jpg

will require a re-work of shadowing to accommodate smaller tits as shadows under breasts appear stretched due to less rounded lower breast collar bones also appear stretched.

i like the bodys they run smoothly and will not be too hard to re-texture appropriately :)

thank you

2pac, thor, and watshisface you guys frakin rule! I can't believe you guys have made this fast of process in such a short time. I seriously hadn't looked at the forums for like 1 day, and BLAM here it is lol. Wow I'm blown away, and I'm sure I won't be the last person. Bravo guys, bravo!

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2941

version 01 released on nexus by thor

includes base body and my bb variant :D

Thor' date=' I don't know if this problem is in your source/work .c4d file, or if it was possibly caused on the way in (or back out) of the .nif file but... There are (at least) 2 degenerate polygons (see image). In the screen-shot, I have them both selected, but you can only see poly #3009 listed in the structure menu on the right. The other one is the last poly in the list (#13242).

You can't see the back-side of the edge I show selected there, but it's not a case of double-sided polygons, it's a case of those 2 polygons only making up an 'edge' instead of a triangle [EDIT: btw, poly #3008 is the un-selected 'valid' triangle just below there that uses that edge... vertex #2142 is the 'extra' vertex'].

If they are that way in your source file, you should just be able to delete them... which may actually leave one 'stray' vertex. If they are not that way in your source file, they may or may not be that way inside the .nif - I haven't investigated having this mod installed to see if there are any related in-game issues.

Cheers.

...btw, the above is the thor body - I didn't check the 2pac version. I did check the feet and hands and they don't have any similar issue, so I'm guessing that the problem actually exists back in your working file and not in the import/export -> .nif process.

This body looks amazing. After all the shitty body's on nexus, I'm blown away with the quality of this one. Its really amazing. I would like to see some actual toes though. The feet are still blocky. Other than that, Great work!!! Cant wait for clothes and updates for it.

Thanks!

Is this different to the Thorpac body released on page 1 of this thread?

i believe so, the sliders all work now and there are two usable bodies, Hera and 2pac4eva7BiggerBreasts if you wish to use my textures as im sure some people do, 2pac4eva7BB is currently the best supported.

Is this different to the Thorpac body released on page 1 of this thread?

i believe so' date=' the sliders all work now and there are two usable bodies, Hera and 2pac4eva7BiggerBreasts if you wish to use my textures as im sure some people do, 2pac4eva7BB is currently the best supported.

[/quote']

These look great! Nipples seem a little high on both though. But otherwise great work guys!

This would also solve the problem' date=' that the nippels are showing on almost evry clothing in the game, which looks realy bad to me...

[/quote']

Yeah, that keeps catching me by surprise, too.

What might work would be to lower them just enough that the top of the nipple was showing over the neckline. That way there's a bit of a tease, but without straining the suspension-of-disbelief too much.

Hell, it was even the fashion for a while in 17th Century London...

Personally i would prefer if the nipples where moved outside the body textures so they only get rendered when the mesh is used like you did with the fingernails (for example when the character is naked). Or make separate textures for the mesh so that vanilla armors and clothes can use the standard textures which could be adjusted to look like the textures from the mod. This would solve compatibility problems.

Sorry if my English is hard to understand.

This would also solve the problem' date=' that the nippels are showing on almost evry clothing in the game, which looks realy bad to me...

[/quote']

Yeah, that keeps catching me by surprise, too.

What might work would be to lower them just enough that the top of the nipple was showing over the neckline. That way there's a bit of a tease, but without straining the suspension-of-disbelief too much.

Hell, it was even the fashion for a while in 17th Century London...

Ahhhhh, the good old days:

Nothing like ducking out to grab a nip at the pub and having the serving wench show you some nip in process.....:)

Hello again' date=' I finally made the trailer.

Please don't expect it to be on an professional level I have just recently started doing video editing. So please go easy on me.

here's the download link:

http://www.2shared.com/video/BhWSBZJ2/Thorpac.html

[/quote']

Very nice job!!! Keep up the Great Work!! :)

Any faults are strictly with the engine itself (flickering shadows) and the lack of a CS to add bouncing breasts and bottoms. :)

Very nice job!!! Keep up the Great Work!! :)

Any faults are strictly with the engine itself (flickering shadows) and the lack of a CS to add bouncing breasts and bottoms. :)

Thank you very much for your awesome comment! I was really nervous about it being too bad. because there are tons of other much better video makers/editors with much more talent than me.:)