Thorpac Body ALPHA release

I like it very much no issues on the textures and it looks good, but there is one problem its has a color mismatach if you use xenius mods like no more blocky faces, detailed faces, detailed lips, and fixed female faces, the head textures are super hq and looks so awesome also the body textures from your mod is awesome its just a neck color mismatch, is there a fix for it?

Mailamea, I'm using the pretty faces mod from the moderteam site, (also located in the non-adult mods section for skyrim here @ LL) and I also get a tad bit discolor. Not 100% noticable though. See spoiler for example.

sDXRl.jpg

I know night-time is not always the best time to see the discoloration but I rarely notice mine in the day light.

Sorry to be 'that guy', but I'm going to need a brief tutorial on this. I'm familiar with installing mods (put the stuff in the Data folder, etc), but I've got several conflicting files here...

I assume I want all the meshes out of the Thorpac body folder, and then the textures from either the Shaved or Hairy folder, yes? Then...a choice between Flesh-Coloured or No-Glow nails? And what's the thors morph folder for?

Lastly, I noticed textures for faces in the bundle, so I assume that'll overwrite whatever other face textures I'm already using? Since that's the case, do the face textures you're using smooth out the horrifying lines on Breton characters?

Thanks in advance.

Ifrst you'll want to install the Thorpac body main files meshes and textures for either hairy or shaved. After that, choose to leave the finger nails the way they are (hot pink w/ glow effect), no glow effect nails or flesh tone nails. Finally the morph is a larger breast and butt configuration... this is totally up to you if you want to install it or just let the everything be.

The faces textures I believe try to map things as closely in shadow and uv to the new body textures to that you dont get a very dominant shade mis-match where the head joins the new body. If you have something installed already to remove the wrinkles and bags you won't lose that by installing these textures.

Hope that helps clarify it all a bit for you.

All done, here are screenshots. You can see that the body doesn't mix with the head at the neck, and the feet obviously need some work. I'm using the flesh-coloured nails...are they meant to come out like this? Seemed a bit pink.

Anyway, very nice work so far.

Hrmm, well yeah the feet were always bad from the get go, but that is the vanilla foot. Theres a foot mesh in the works. I'm more concerned about the blocky-ness of the legs in your screenshots. It looks quiet excessive compaired to my game. What settings are you on? Do you use the 4GB exe?

As for the mis-match neck head colors, its been noted before although it is probably not listed among the highest priority at this point.

@Shockwave987' date=' do you have the 4GB patch for Skyrim? If not the random crashes are probably due to Skyrim overloading your memory.

Memory is certainly not an issue, but I'll get this patch for sure and go from there. Thanks!

i have 8gb ram and i needed this file when it first came out with the same issues as you, altho the crashes were considerablly more spread out than yours seem to be.

You can see that the body doesn't mix with the head at the neck' date=' and the feet obviously need some work.

[/quote']

i am currently processing the shadowmaps and textures so every thorpac release from here on out will be flawlessly merged 'feet to body/hands to body/head to body/legs to groin+ass' its going to take a little while but it wont be as long as people can make out. itll be a day-2 max.

i mean check my argonian textures and shadow maps 'link on my signature' and you will see i have almost entirely eliminated joint issues and lighting displaying obvious seams

Hrmm' date=' well yeah the feet were always bad from the get go, but that is the vanilla foot. Theres a foot mesh in the works. I'm more concerned about the blocky-ness of the legs in your screenshots. It looks quiet excessive compaired to my game. What settings are you on? Do you use the 4GB exe?

As for the mis-match neck head colors, its been noted before although it is probably not listed among the highest priority at this point.

[/quote']

I run the game off a laptop on Medium settings (with the draw distance for actors and objects turned up). I don't use the 4GB patch (by which I assume you mean the mod that allows Skyrim to access 4GB RAM rather than only 2), never could get it to work. When I try it I just get a 'Access Denied' error, even though my Skyrim.exe isn't read-only.

@ watshisface/anyone

I will be posting the latest Body01 Base nifs in our modders resource post' date=' shortly. That should help all texturers.

The UV's, for that body/mesh will remain unchanged, EXCEPT for the feet (toes), but shouldn't be a problem.

[/quote']

ty, is the new feet mesh in there? ill make it compatible with BRB

Request/Idea

Couls someone make a nice promotional video of our body? :)

Hrmm... its been forever and a day since I goofed with fraps and video editing. I pretty much stopped that when I left WoW. I used to make the vids for the guild's boss kills. I can goof with it again and see what I come up with if you want.

Request/Idea

Hrmm... its been forever and a day since I goofed with fraps and video editing. I pretty much stopped that when I left WoW. I used to make the vids for the guild's boss kills. I can goof with it again and see what I come up with if you want.

Thanks. Only if it's not too much bother. I have everything all installed on my PC, but i'd rather spend my time on important stuff. ;p

i always wondered if its possible to have 3d nipples and other parts without CK i guess i was wrong untill i saw random comment in skyrimnexus i found about this awesome mod which totaly blows away other nude mods i only wonder why it never made it to skyrim nexus otherwise the mod is A-W-E-S-O-M-E :heart:

the only issues i have with the mod is that the skin colour from the neck to feet is different from the head and the feed are too blocky

i always wondered if its possible to have 3d nipples and other parts without CK i guess i was wrong untill i saw random comment in skyrimnexus i found about this awesome mod which totaly blows away other nude mods i only wonder why it never made it to skyrim nexus otherwise the mod is A-W-E-S-O-M-E :heart:

the only issues i have with the mod is that the skin colour from the neck to feet is different from the head and the feed are too blocky

I don't like the amount of "can you do this? can you do that?" at nexus.

And being called a pervert from time-to-time. ;p

Face/head matching wasn't a priority. It will be sorted very soon.

And if i may say so ... better than what's on offer so far.

INFO:

The heads are 'floating' heads. It will be hard to make textures totally seamless, without joining a head to the body (Custom Full-body) I might do that sometime.

Bethesda's 'non-textures- are the reason why you can't see their texture seam.

I don't like the amount of "can you do this? can you do that?" at nexus.

And being called a pervert from time-to-time. ;p

Face/head matching wasn't a priority. It will be sorted very soon.

And if i may say so ... better than what's on offer so far.

INFO:

The heads are 'floating' heads. It will be hard to make textures totally seamless' date=' without joining a head to the body (Custom Full-body) I might do that sometime.

Bethesda's 'non-textures- are the reason why you can't see their texture seam.

[/quote']

yeah most of the times im with boots so the feet are not problem i hope everything goes smooth when you try do them when have time

and of course its the first mod that gives "realistic" look to the female characters which i really appreciate

Request/Idea

I would be honored to do so, but i can't upload it to youtube for obvious reasons, do you know of any site that can host these sort of stuff for free so i can put the video on there? Or should i just send the vid to you and you will uploud it ?

I would be honored to do so' date=' but i can't upload it to youtube for obvious reasons, do you know of any site that can host these sort of stuff for free so i can put the video on there? Or should i just send the vid to you and you will uploud it ?[/quote']

Thank you. :)

I intended to post it at Nexus, in the video section, in our first release post.

If you add any text edits, don't mention this site, etc.