Thorpac Body ALPHA release

I cannot get the pink nails to go away. I tried the flesh color nails and the no glow nails and the nails are still pink. Am I doing something wrong. I mean I know I'm putting the files into the right folders. Its just not working. Don't know why?

I cannot get the pink nails to go away. I tried the flesh color nails and the no glow nails and the nails are still pink. Am I doing something wrong. I mean I know I'm putting the files into the right folders. Its just not working. Don't know why?

Ah never mind I got it. I wasn't deleting the old files first..... DUH!!! ;p

are you still using thorpac body alpha? or are you using the new TnT Bodyshop. i would advise upgrading your body to the TnT Bodyshop. but if you arent going to let me know what files your using and ill try and troubleshoot it for you

watshisface x

hehe make a nipple slider ?

<--CHEEK BONE-->

<--CUP SIZE-->

<--NIPPLE SIZE-->

<--NIPPLE TILT-->

could play all day with just the sliders.. left right ' date=' left right and repeat :)

thank you all for your mods !!

Team TNT is making Skyrim a beautiful place one nipple at a time

[/quote']

I like that idea. LOL

Fantastic work!!

Only problem I´m having is clipping between head and body, I was using a mod by Bella for smoother faces, deleted it but it seems either it didn´t work or it´s something about this mod, I don´t know.

This mod was however easy to install, easy to use changes and I want to congratulate you guys on being the first to put a proper body mod out there.

What's bothering me is how come people are so fucking dumb that EVEN NOW, they can't get it into their thick heads that the position of nipples doesn't matter. BECAUSE, there would have been ANOTHER body, with lower nipples. Then another, then ...

Do you want the perfect model to suit your taste, immediately?

Do it your self!

I think I'll stop modding for a few months.

Neck seam showing? So what!?

Not happy about anything else? So what!?

Mod not working? So what!?

Weight slider not working? So what!?

Do you think if you didn't open your mouth' date=' we wouldn't know?

This is a WIP !!!

[/quote']

please Thor, your work is amazing! YOU know it, 2PAC knows it, and EVERYONE who OWNS Dragon Age 1 and 2 knows it...Only a matter of time until all of Skyrim knows it too. Your modelling skills are simply unsurpassed...I have seen it in blender, no need for silly maps and skins, because the verts tell all :)

It's probably too hard for non-modders to understand what it is to make something brand new only to have every fanboy across cyberspace throw down their 2 cents worth. OMG, I can't believe Thor made a body... for himself and not ME!!!

Don't have a bigtime downer. Stay the course and laugh at remarks like the ones about the nipples. A week ago they could only fantasize about nipples :D There will be soooooo many more critics, whiners, A-cup J-cup, bigbottom, smaller waist, feet too small, shoulders odd, etc. These are NOT the people you create for after all. Heck, I loved everyone of your Hawke variants and frankly they put Skyrim models to shame even in their early stages (not hard I admit) Even so, you don't mod for me either, do you? :rolleyes:

There is a saying I live by... 'we earn what we deserve'. If as a community, nexus runs off 2pac and LoversLab runs you off, well...I guess our hard work earns us a game free from awesome body mods, while you guys get to enjoy your work ANYWAY! It's that simple...people should think about the creator before framing their thoughts, geez.

Oops, did I rant in your thread? Sorry...:blush:

Am... I missing something? I'm all for a blowup when people are whining and complaining and such, but looking back a couple of pages all I see are people chatting and noting things that seem a little off in certain stuations. Otherwise its all praise. D=

I may just be missing it...

You can't please everybody, nor should you try to. Just carry on doing what you're doing the way you want to do it.

Saying that though, I would be grateful for some advice regarding your workflow. I use c4d but have not been able to get obj's back into nifksope. My current, failed, workflow:

1. Export obj from Nifskope

2. Import, via Riptide Pro, into c4d

3. Export, via Riptide Pro

4. Open obj in Nifskope, copy nitrishape

5. Paste over - infinite recursive link error (I think, not at that pc to check)

Importing into Blender and reexporting doesn't help either. I am using the latest Nifskope alpha (1.1.1 a2) if that makes any difference.

Neck seam showing? So what!?

Not happy about anything else? So what!?

Mod not working? So what!?

Weight slider not working? So what!?

Do you think if you didn't open your mouth' date=' we wouldn't know?

This is a WIP !!!

[/quote']

Can´t help feeling this is on me and if so sorry, english is not my first language and my remark was more about me not being able to get rid of bella´s mod than anything else.

Again, fantastic work!

Am... I missing something? I'm all for a blowup when people are whining and complaining and such' date=' but looking back a couple of pages all I see are people chatting and noting things that seem a little off in certain stuations. Otherwise its all praise. D=

[/quote']

most of the annoying complainers are from nexus. but dont worry, i think thor is just venting here since he cant do it there :D

You can't please everybody' date=' nor should you try to. Just carry on doing what you're doing the way you want to do it.

Saying that though, I would be grateful for some advice regarding your workflow. I use c4d but have not been able to get obj's back into nifksope. My current, failed, workflow:

1. Export obj from Nifskope

2. Import, via Riptide Pro, into c4d

3. Export, via Riptide Pro

4. Open obj in Nifskope, copy nitrishape

5. Paste over - infinite recursive link error (I think, not at that pc to check)

Importing into Blender and reexporting doesn't help either. I am using the latest Nifskope alpha (1.1.1 a2) if that makes any difference.

[/quote']

export from c4d into obj, import obj into blender. reweight the mesh, create skin partitions manuallyy ( if the bone weight copy didnt make them right) export from blender, change nif user versions to skyrim

export from c4d into obj' date=' import obj into blender. reweight the mesh, create skin partitions manuallyy ( if the bone weight copy didnt make them right) export from blender, change nif user versions to skyrim

[/quote']

Thanks - I'll give that a go.

export from c4d into obj' date=' import obj into blender. reweight the mesh, create skin partitions manuallyy ( if the bone weight copy didnt make them right) export from blender, change nif user versions to skyrim

[/quote']

Thanks - I'll give that a go.

There is still a lot of other little crap you will need to do. I will send you my tutorial video later. Send me a pm to remind me so I will see it when I get home.

Am... I missing something? I'm all for a blowup when people are whining and complaining and such' date=' but looking back a couple of pages all I see are people chatting and noting things that seem a little off in certain stuations. Otherwise its all praise. D=

[/quote']

most of the annoying complainers are from nexus. but dont worry, i think thor is just venting here since he cant do it there :D

Wait, why can't Thor vent at nexus? Don't tell me they banned him too,...he singlehandedly kept their DA2 site afloat with his mods, they were the ONLY reason I even kept on playing that game...

I'm thinking because if he vented there the mods (DarkOne) would ban him like 2pac.. last I checked he is still a member..

Yeah, I just checked there too but thought I may have missed some behind the scenes drama that was unfolding...anyway Thor, ignore the complainers and just keep doing what you do best!

Wait' date=' why can't Thor vent at nexus? Don't tell me they banned him too,...he singlehandedly kept their DA2 site afloat with his mods, they were the ONLY reason I even kept on playing that game...[/quote']

The DarkOne does not need modders, so he thinks.

As long as he has millions of idiots as members, and he's making money, he's happy.

And never, ever, fall for that shit about "I don't make any money. I'm doing it for love!" Lying bastards, all of them.

Wait' date=' why can't Thor vent at nexus? Don't tell me they banned him too,...he singlehandedly kept their DA2 site afloat with his mods, they were the ONLY reason I even kept on playing that game...[/quote']

The DarkOne does not need modders, so he thinks.

As long as he has millions of idiots as members, and he's making money, he's happy.

And never, ever, fall for that shit about "I don't make any money. I'm doing it for love!" Lying bastards, all of them.

Well his tune might change (with this game atleast) once the CK comes out with it's own site for sharing ones creations, or this site right here, I honestly have not really checked out the rest of the site as of yet but am liking it so far..pretty cool place.

snip

Could you, and anyone else, gather some meshes from oblivion, fallout, or ANY other game. Female meshes that have HOT looking figures and/or breasts, etc.

I won't be doing anything illegal, or against copyright. I don't need to. ;p

I'll be looking at the shaping and get some ideas for my own meshes.

This will save me the time of looking around and downloading stuff.

I only need the nifs, obj, 3ds, files. Thanks.