View File

This is an animation skeleton mostly identical to XP32's incredible XPMS 1.93a MAXIMUM SKELETON (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800/) with a small tweak that fixes the Crushed Butt bug that occurs during the three SexLab Rough animations (Rough Missionary, Rough Behind, Rough Doggy Style) on female characters.

Who should be using this:

You should only use this skeleton if you've installed the latest XPMS skeleton and noticed a female character suffering from a Crushed Butt bug when your game triggers a SexLab animation. This will not happen with all body mods, so far I know this bug happens to CBBE-TBBP body users. If you are not suffering from this bug, or if you do not care about any of this animations (or have them all disabled anyway) use latest XPMS version from the link above.

The downside of this version:

This version might cause an odd behavior in animations or physic systems which animate a female character's butt. The animation might play out somewhat differently than it's intended to.

A technical breakdown of the changes:

XPMS used to have BSLagBoneControllers attached to the PreButt bones up until version 1.61. This BSLagBoneControllers were removed in later versions. However some older animations which were included in SexLab actually animate this BSLagBoneControllers, which causes a Crushed Butt bug when this animations play on some of the body mods.

You do not need to download both files. One supports NMM installations and includes various weapon placements to choose from. The other is only the default weapon placements for an easy drag and drop installation.

Credit almost entirely belongs to XP32.

Other people who contributed are (copied from the Nexus page):

• TheFigment. Without hkxmcd, any kind of hkx editing can't even exist!
  • Fore, for discussing this with XP32 in his FNIS thread although this has nothing to do with his project
  • CherryHotaling, pioneer of Bouncing breast in skyrim
  • mark19850124 a.k.a Dragonfly0124 or 哈哈笑笑 [the author of TBBP animation] for sharing his work (inspired XP32 to fix the skeleton design - about the hair and the cloak)
  • Dbfinder for RR&F, RigidBody of the skeleton have different settings from Vanilla
  • DarkPhoenix - for DSPSOB
  • Groovtama and Liuli for find and fix some issue

Special thanks from XP32 to Skulltyrant.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/25/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/601/
  • Special Edition Compatible

My modified XPMS Pack (based on Liuli's XPMS Pack):

newer versions of mine here

ECE Slider Update for "XPMS by xp32" on Nexus and "Liuli's XPMS":
XPMS ECE Slider Update
Same features included as my XPMS X.921 Pack except the TailPos Slider.

Changelog:

Version X.92X3 [1.92]

[FIXED] changed "Breast too high fix v2" back to default values, breast to high with HDT_PE can be fixed with the xml which makes the fix obsolete.

Version X.92X2 [1.92] (test version)

3rd Person Skeleton

[FIXED] Some incorrect node names

Version X.92X [1.92]
General
[ADDED] New Dagger Variant: Dagger on Ankles /with Combinations (Thanks to skulltyrant for allowing me)
[ADDED] New Bones for moving Weapon Slots in ECE added to reduce clipping/gaps between weapon and body (Mod Idea: please someone make something for MCM or so, so Positions can be changed without showracemenu^^)
[iNFO] New Weapon position nodes are named in schema "CME_<WeaponName>"
[CHANGED] Reordered the folders a little bit. Should be easier to see how to install it manual.
[CHANGED] skeleton.hkx and skeleton_female.hkx can be installed seperated, so manual deleting of the skeleton_female.hkx is not needed anymore except you have other mods which including this file. (skeleton.hkx is marked by default, skeleton_female.hkx not)

3rd Person Skeleton
[FIXED] Male SoS bones fix for pelvis scaling
[FIXED] Breast too high fix v2, PreBreast are back to an 30° angle like in the outdated 1.9 version, works better with some animations for HDT_PE with Breast Collision.

1st Person Skeleton
[REMADE] Default and TJOP 1st person skeleton to take over the scales from the 3rd person (Bones in 1st person have the same length/scale as 3rd so changes in 3rd can be taken over to 1st person) (in default 1st Person only the arms show small changes in TJOP it's completly visable)
[iNFO] I have a different Look\Translate\Rotation node than default TJOP, everything works so far if it is wished I can try making it with the TJOP values
[ADDED] Support for weapon placement combinations in 1st person. If swords are on the hips in 3rd, they are also shown on the hips in 1st Person. if they are on the back, they will not be visable because they are on the back.
[iNFO] This is not working automatically! Keep that in mind when you use a custom race.
[ADDED] Gender specific 1st person skeletons (you need to reinstall the skeleton if you switch from a male to female or the other way round)

ECE Slider:
[FIXED] All default ECE sliders working again with scales (inis are Incompatible with Nexus XPMS because two bones need to be named to make the Leg Slider working)
[ADDED] Scale support for Left hand weapons for Dual Sheath Redux in ECE.
[ADDED] A bunch of new sliders, Weapon Position so you can reduce clipping with the body with ECE.
[CHANGED] Names for sliders are in the string table now if the ECE sliders are installed all sliders names will be in english, no other language supported.
[CHANGED] Changed Weapon and Shield scale for the hands to Main-hand and Off-hand scale. Main-hand is the scale for the weapon when you hold it in your right hand, Off-hand is the scale for the shield/weapon in your left hand.
[iNFO] Weapon scale/position sliders have a "Main" and "Off) added at the end, Main means right weapon scale, Off means left weapon. (I doesn't want to use right/left, because it mirrored if you look at the character, or weapon and shield hand, because left hand weapons are affected by the shield hand scale even through they are no shields).

Version: X.921 [1.92]
ECE Slider:
- [ADDED] ECE slider "LegScaleReset" added, for reseting "Leg Size" slider scales back to XPMS values in case the character is suffering from the "feet in the ground" bug. This new slider is only active in all ini files where the "Leg Size" slider was active by default. [value set in that slider is meaningless]

Version: X.92 [1.92]
Other stuff;
- [FIXED] fixed wizard.txt from the main package included.

Version: X.91 [1.91]
New stuff:
Skeleton:
- [ADDED] ECE slider support for Males (Neck, Waist)
- [ADDED] Node "CME TailPos" added

ECE Slider:
- [FIXED] Values are reflection now the changes in 1.91
- [ADDED] Modified ECE + XPMS inis for elf, orc etc.
- [ADDED] Tail Bone scales per tail bone added
- [ADDED] Tail Position sliders (Height [Z] and Depth [Y]) added (gaps on argonians are the mesh's fault^^)

Other stuff:
- [ADDED] info.xml with version X.91 added, so people see that they have this modified version if they look in their mod manager [Points to Nexus site, for update notification reason]

PS. Google is messing around with my shares sometimes don't know why if something is "private" again just send me a PM with "Share" as Topic I will know what the problem is. (Request on my google account is useless I read my google mails not often...)

I think I am using the 1.9 version of that skeleton and I have just tested the 3 animations mentioned and they looked fine.

It is also depended on what body mesh you use. Bodies for BBP or TBBP with only breast will not suffer any issues. BBP/TBBP bodies and I mean here full BBP/TBBP with breast and butt will still suffer from this issue.

I am using the 1.9b version after checking it, the body mesh is CBBE TBBP made with the bodyslide. The butt bounces when I run around and in most sexlab positions. Does this crushed butt issue appear in the latest XPMS update that is 1.91?

The original post provides all the needed information. :) XPMS 1.91 will suffer from crushed butt (on some body mesh mods, not all), but only during the SexLab animations Rough Missionary, Rough Behind and Rough Doggy Style.

If you are not suffering from this bug or don't mind it, you should be using the official XPMS 1.91 from the Nexus. I only recommend using the modified version on this thread if you've actually noticed the bug during a SexLab animation and it bothers you.

I figure out that the author of RM animations was using xpms oldest skeleton rig (the 1st release) which ain't compatible with most TBBP animations (like dragonfly's). I can fix it but it took time more than I though since KF importer is messing the scale a lot

I figure out that the author of RM animations was using xpms oldest skeleton rig (the 1st release) which ain't compatible with most TBBP animations (like dragonfly's). I can fix it but it took time more than I though since KF importer is messing the scale a lot

It indeed would be great if someone managed to fix those animations. But if it's a huge time sink it sounds to me as if it would be a shame to have your time spent on it. My fix is of course imperfect which is why I tried to make people very aware in the first post that they should only use it if those animations really bother them, otherwise they should use official XPMS. IMHO it's best to think of fixing those animations as very low priority, if it means messing with scales on 20+ hkx files.

Also, your perfectionism scares me. :)

scare? please don't coz It's already done. I got some trick to have all bone scaled as normal in few click when editing, what left is only export process, lol. this way, you can use any other TBBP animations (with ass in motion) since BSLagbone will disable them. In other words no need Lagbone to disable it. Please tell me if there are other anims that give same probs. Only tested with one anim ingame but I suppose the other should working. In total, there are 24 files. One thing that tire me is testing it in game 

Aggr~ variant Animatios fix for SexLabFramework .7z

scare? please don't coz It's already done. I got some trick to have all bone scaled as normal in few click when editing, what left is only export process, lol. this way, you can use any other TBBP animations (with ass in motion) since BSLagbone will disable them. In other words no need Lagbone to disable it. Please tell me if there are other anims that give same probs. Only tested with one anim ingame but I suppose the other should working. In total, there are 24 files. One thing that tire me is testing it in game 

attachicon.gifAggr~ variant Animatios fix for SexLabFramework .7z

Just finished testing it. :) It's buggy on it's own when used with SexLab because of how it's implemented in the Framework. Rough Missionary starts with the camera upside down staring at the sky, and Rough Behind goes out of sync with the female character floating about. Also AggrMissionary_A2_S1.hkx and AggrMissionary_A2_S2.hkx are copies of the female position.

BUT this could be fixed by Ashal in the framework itself, if he'll have the time and will (he's a really busy guy so here's hoping). I'll poke him about it and hope for the best.

Well, I dunno what to fix, basically I just redo the export process with different rig. I actually saw the animation were poorly made (especially regarding the height positions and skeletal joints transition) but I didn't do any fix of it since I thought it was normal from the beginning. Try to compare the original and mine (by rename it as MT_idle) I thought they are pretty much the same

Well, I dunno what to fix, basically I just redo the export process with different rig. I actually saw the animation were poorly made (especially regarding the height positions and skeletal joints transition) but I didn't do any fix of it since I thought it was normal from the beginning. Try to compare the original and mine (by rename it as MT_idle) I thought they are pretty much the same

Oh, I don't think there's anything you can fix on your end. :) I -think- any possible fix needs to be made in the framework itself, so it's out of our hands now.

I know this is a wrong place to Post but , Since xp32 is around ,

I've managed some Subtle BBB in Blender as well 

ZaZ BBB XP32 Blender Animation VID.7z

FOR xp32

I'm Having Trouble with the Weapon Nodes Everytime an animation plays the sheathed sword and Quiver position go Haywire , Any thoughts. ( I have not animated those bones at all or touched them )

post-8713-0-14267400-1382982508_thumb.jpg
Cheers and sorry if its in the wrong place

ZAP Will be Going All XPMS Next Release too 

Cheers

the problem is by using niftool plugin exporter. It does not do everything automatically. I know u are using kf to hkx method.

Here is one hint with that method : WYPIWYG =what you PUT is what you GET

What you see from playing the motions in the software (3dsx max and blender) does not result what you will get from the file >in game

SOLUTION: you have to keyed all frame as much as you can since niftool exporter translate transform>x,y,z position but badly do well with rotation and scale. In your case, ALL NODE HAVE TO BE KEY-ED. At least on the 1st frame and last frame

If you want me to have it fixed, just give me the KF or hkx since I won't be able to do much with blender format

PS:

with 3dsmax and HCT export :WYSIWIG=what you SEE is what you GET

pretty much HCT translate everything and save lot of work by doing it almost auto but still result in what I want.

the problem is by using niftool plugin exporter. It does not do everything automatically. I know u are using kf to hkx method.

Here is one hint with that method : WYPIWYG =what you PUT is what you GET

What you see from playing the motions in the software (3dsx max and blender) does not result what you will get from the file >in game

SOLUTION: you have to keyed all frame as much as you can since niftool exporter translate transform>x,y,z position but badly do well with rotation and scale. In your case, ALL NODE HAVE TO BE KEY-ED. At least on the 1st frame and last frame

If you want me to have it fixed, just give me the KF or hkx since I won't be able to do much with blender format

PS:

with 3dsmax and HCT export :WYSIWIG=what you SEE is what you GET

pretty much HCT translate everything and save lot of work by doing it almost auto but still result in what I want.

Rofl , All Of ZaZ Animations Have misplaced Nodes then , Someone pointed this out to me ,Thought it was a Skeleton  goof up , Now it makes sense 

What you Key Is what you Get 

I honestly Didn't think I needed all the mess of bones when I animate  However that Plan was Flawed and a Fail 

Especially Now since I started using your Skeleton 

If you look at the Comparison , In blender I got rid of all the unwanted bones 

post-8713-0-05657100-1383005357_thumb.jpg 

When Importing the animation and Re-Keying the additional Bones the Export worked .

post-8713-0-06443300-1383005548_thumb.jpg

( Thank you for offering to help , but there are just too many to fix , I will just fix the most necessary ones , SInce the people need to be semi Nude anyways :P )

What I have realized is that animators have it tough in all these games lol , Im too lazy to learn to animate in 3ds Max , In time maybe................, but now I will Animate in blender and export in 3dsmax :s ( this way I can Attach annotations like Sounds , which I want to learn  )

Thanx for the explanation , cheers and please keep up the good work 

Happy to report no issues on my end either, although I think I did experience this "downside" mentioned on the first post (more like a funny oddity worth keeping if you ask me).

I noticed that while your character is in a static pose via pinup poser, the butt will still jiggle for a split second when you move her around.