No difference I was just to lazy to go into the data folder everytime when I changed something to delete the behaviour file.

On your second question I need to test some other stuff right now which is a little bit urgent. Ask fore on this because I can't give you a 100% accurate answer right now. when I have the time to test this I will give you an answer^^

Looks like it works with both en/disabled option in fnis but because you still use the hkx for male you should just leave it to on.

• 5 weeks later...

I updated the changes of version 1.93a in the download file.

According to the changelog on Nexus though the change was very minor. You only need to update to the new version if you were using the 1H weapon sheathed on back Chesko option, from what I understand all other versions remain unchanged.

I updated the changes of version 1.93a in the download file.

According to the changelog on Nexus though the change was very minor. You only need to update to the new version if you were using the 1H weapon sheathed on back Chesko option, from what I understand all other versions remain unchanged.

you are correct

Guest Grestorn

The skeleton from XPMS contains all the features required for FNIS, Dual Seath Redux, SoS, etc. and of course SexLab. It's meant to make all this mods compatible with each other. 

So install it last and let it overwrite all other mods. Then you'll be fine.

That's what I did and the schlongs were positioned a bit behind the characters, attached by an ugly trail of polygons. Do I have to run FNIS after I install it? The reason I ask is because I can't run it on my computer so I have to move the files to my laptop and back. (yes, it works)

• 8 months later...

Can you do it for new versions?

The tweak offered here is still based on the newest version of XPMS. The version you're probably referring to, 'Groovtama's XMPS Extended' is an alternate version for HDT users that doesn't support BBP and TBBP.

So if you use HDT it's better to use Groovtama's version, if you use TBBP or BBP it's better to use this version.