[mod] Phaze's Futanari Mod

Been enjoying the mod so far and its neat to see what you have done mechanically with the enclave. Its a nice departure from what mods normally do with just adding new cultures or innovations. Big props on that department. Maybe its not the place to put in suggestions or ask about future content but, I have been wondering about long term events. Had playthroughs in which I've moved capitals and several generations pass. Been wondering about "long term" events. Also maybe something from the past to jig some ideas: 

9 hours ago, Leoruss said:

Been enjoying the mod so far and its neat to see what you have done mechanically with the enclave. Its a nice departure from what mods normally do with just adding new cultures or innovations. Big props on that department. Maybe its not the place to put in suggestions or ask about future content but, I have been wondering about long term events. Had playthroughs in which I've moved capitals and several generations pass. Been wondering about "long term" events. Also maybe something from the past to jig some ideas: 

I have never played CK2 so that mod is unfamiliar to me. As for long term content, yes I am hoping to add that. I need to make the Enclave Mechanic inheritable first as my attempt currently does not pass it down once you die correctly. Once that is fixed, I will add more events for the short term, and then some that stretch for longer. Funny enough I was already looking into getting a Futa AI faction introduced much like the mod you linked here. And yeah here or my Ko-fi is fine for suggestions.

2 hours ago, Gun and Flowers said:

Ah, I was just a few texts away from completing the Chinese localization, but now you've updated to the new version, my bad .......

Please do not start over, this update was just changing some brackets

2 hours ago, Phaze Star said:

Please do not start over, this update was just changing some brackets

I'm glad to hear that, because just now I checked the English localization and didn't find any changes, I thought I got something wrong before ......

On 4/27/2024 at 7:45 AM, Phaze Star said:

Simply be in a lover relationship with a Futa. The Mother obviously needs to be either Female or Futa herself. Then it is chanced based. If you are Futanari, visiting your personal whore a lot can also do this.

Playing as a Futanari character, other than using whore option, can I have futa-fathered children with my female spouse and/or lovers? Also, I married the whore that is now in my court to another courtier. If the married whore has a futa-fathered child from me, does it get the bastard effect?

24 minutes ago, Nexus72 said:

Playing as a Futanari character, other than using whore option, can I have futa-fathered children with my female spouse and/or lovers? Also, I married the whore that is now in my court to another courtier. If the married whore has a futa-fathered child from me, does it get the bastard effect?

Yes as long as they are a lover you have a chance, an there is no bastard but it will be obvious if her spouse is not a futa

37 minutes ago, Phaze Star said:

Yes as long as they are a lover you have a chance, an there is no bastard but it will be obvious if her spouse is not a futa

Thanks for the informative and quick response. Awesome mod.

1 hour ago, Phaze Star said:

Can I as a futanari character still have futa-fathered children past age 45?

Posted (edited)

Phaze, I noticed when playing with both of you mods installed with futa, and the milfy mod the milf trait doesn't get added if your character is impregnated by a futa nor does it have a workaround with impregnating another person, If you wish to have some bridge between the two may I suggest a 'amount of times X character got pregnant' provided you wish to be a bridge between the two.

Edited by Finder_of_lost
15 hours ago, Nexus72 said:

Male fertility or female fertility? Sorry if I am bugging.

I think it takes both into account?

13 hours ago, Finder_of_lost said:

Phaze, I noticed when playing with both of you mods installed with futa, and the milfy mod the milf trait doesn't get added if your character is impregnated by a futa nor does it have a workaround with impregnating another person, If you wish to have some bridge between the two may I suggest a 'amount of times X character got pregnant' provided you wish to be a bridge between the two.

Yeah I haven't made any connection. The closest is the Personal whore does actually do that but it is heavily scripted. Since Futa impregnantion is not in a state I would like at the moment I have decided to leave that as is, hopefully one day it will be less buggy and then I can amend that.

hi, i really enjoy your mods and wanted do ask if you could consider adding a Event Line where Male lovers of futanari gain a trait allowing them to lactate over prolonged sexual interactions and maybe a event line where the man struggles with acceptance of this new trait, goes full in (exp.: helping with nursing of children or lactation play with lovers) or paddles back (exp.: punishing the futa for devilish magic, fitting to your world building). (not outright sissyfication, just male lactation, i know it just a personal kink of mine. yet the option for male lactation exists in carnalitas, but as far as i know, was never built upon by a mod.)

2 hours ago, HenriktheDepraved said:

hi, i really enjoy your mods and wanted do ask if you could consider adding a Event Line where Male lovers of futanari gain a trait allowing them to lactate over prolonged sexual interactions and maybe a event line where the man struggles with acceptance of this new trait, goes full in (exp.: helping with nursing of children or lactation play with lovers) or paddles back (exp.: punishing the futa for devilish magic, fitting to your world building). (not outright sissyfication, just male lactation, i know it just a personal kink of mine. yet the option for male lactation exists in carnalitas, but as far as i know, was never built upon by a mod.)

Glad you like my works! Male lactation isn't really of much interest to me. I would rather spend my energy expanding the enclave and it's features.