[mod] Phaze's Futanari Mod

30 minutes ago, htszuuuuu said:

Maybe it's a me problem but when I play a female, non-futanari character, with a Futafem lover -- I get the "I'm Pregnant" event, but only after a while when I just happen to check my Futa lover, she'll have a new child with the 'child of futanari' trait, but not my female character who is "pregnant for 1 month(s)" trait. The only way I get around it is by using an adoption mod to "adopt" the futa lover's "kid" and make it my own. Did I miss something in the features/changelog?

No, this is a slight oversight / intended feature. I developed the pregnacy events from the Futa prespective first, Female in a later update. As a result, I gave the Futanari Paraent priority over the child since only one can be the listed parent. I have been planning an alternate way for players who are the Female in the relationship, but currently it is not implimented. Good to hear that the event does in fact still take place on this update though.

How do I get the pregnancy event? So now my futa character and female have high fertility and when 'they make love' nothing happens. My character has the bucked_up trait. another question is can I remove some of the other events while only keeping the pregnancy without it messing anything up? also thanks for the quick replies. glad to see this mod well and alive.

6 hours ago, johnsmith1006 said:

How do I get the pregnancy event? So now my futa character and female have high fertility and when 'they make love' nothing happens. My character has the bucked_up trait. another question is can I remove some of the other events while only keeping the pregnancy without it messing anything up? also thanks for the quick replies. glad to see this mod well and alive.

Thanks, I like to think both my mods have been updated consistently.
Make love interaction does not lead to Futa Pregnancy. You need to wait for some of the random lover-based events. Make sure the pair are indeed lovers, and these events will show up over time.
Whilst it is sad to see you want to remove some events, it is possible. Many are interconnected though so I cannot guarntee the Mod will work well.

16 hours ago, Phaze Star said:

I have been planning an alternate way for players who are the Female in the relationship, but currently it is not implimented.

Are you familiar with the mod "Sappho's Daughter II" on the steam workshop? That has a working script for female/female pregnancies that might give you ideas on how to handle this.

The coding for that originates from a mod called "幻萌入侵 Hm Invasion 苍青色的战舰少女".

27 minutes ago, Zod said:

Are you familiar with the mod "Sappho's Daughter II" on the steam workshop? That has a working script for female/female pregnancies that might give you ideas on how to handle this.

The coding for that originates from a mod called "幻萌入侵 Hm Invasion 苍青色的战舰少女".

I think that system requires creating new elements for Character GUI which would ruin this mod's compatibility with many popular mods. I have heard of HM invasion but the language barrier is too great an obsticle for me.

14 hours ago, Phaze Star said:

I think that system requires creating new elements for Character GUI which would ruin this mod's compatibility with many popular mods.

Huh.

Last I knew it was event-based so I'm not sure changes to the GUI are actually needed to make it work.

1 hour ago, Zod said:

Huh.

Last I knew it was event-based so I'm not sure changes to the GUI are actually needed to make it work.

You cannot put a woman in the father slot. When I looked into Sappho it appears as if a new gui window to allow for two female paraents were used. Either way as I said before, HM Invasion looks like too much of a hastle to delve through.

17 minutes ago, johnsmith1006 said:

How can I add this trait using console command?

The trait index for backed up is 7000 and in code it is refered to as backed_up. But that trait applies quickly in the first year, if you are not getting it naturally then something is wrong with your install.

so just to be clear, should i create a ruler with the trans / futa trait from carnalitas or not with this new version? recommendations welcome for any particular ruler and walkthough steps, btw!

1 hour ago, CPI073 said:

so just to be clear, should i create a ruler with the trans / futa trait from carnalitas or not with this new version? recommendations welcome for any particular ruler and walkthough steps, btw!

You want Futa Genetic enabled on the Carn Rules and then have your leader with the Futa trait. My trait is added dynamically around a year after game start. There are two main playstyles at the moment. One is to be a Futa yourself, which gives you access to many events about how you are precieved and managing your urges. This also gives you an event whilst raiding if you want to go tribal. Alternatively you can choose not to be a Futa, in which case you will eventually be able to recruite the Futanari Knightess character who has her own arc. Plus, even if not playing as a futa you can still get events if you make one your lover. And then there is the new enclave which any leader will get the chance to set up, but I am still adding content to that.

1 hour ago, ilikemodstbh said:

From what I can tell the Mod has been broken by todays update had started a new save and the trairs didn't come in. 

Are you sure it is not that Carn was broken? Unless the update changed something core to CK3 it should not have damaged the mod.

14 minutes ago, Phaze Star said:

Are you sure it is not that Carn was broken? Unless the update changed something core to CK3 it should not have damaged the mod.

Carn seems to be working fine, I'm not getting anything specific to this mod though, It might be just an issue on my end of course but I can't seem to find a problem. 

14 minutes ago, ilikemodstbh said:

Carn seems to be working fine, I'm not getting anything specific to this mod though, It might be just an issue on my end of course but I can't seem to find a problem. 

I will probably test later this week, but usually it is indeed an issue on the user's end.

I'm not sure if you're aware, but when you have the futa enclave in a city the negative control debuff will continue to reduce a city's control, but you're unable to assign your martial to restore control. If you don't have any control increasing buffs, then the city will eventually hit 0 control. Also, what're your thoughts on reducing the prestige and gold hiring cost for the personal whore? Especially early on it can be very difficult to manage the reductions. If you don't have enough to pay for the whore and get unlucky its possible to get smacked with the -400 prestige event at the market. I'm really enjoying your mods otherwise!

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, AliceWandersLands said:

I'm not sure if you're aware, but when you have the futa enclave in a city the negative control debuff will continue to reduce a city's control, but you're unable to assign your martial to restore control. If you don't have any control increasing buffs, then the city will eventually hit 0 control. Also, what're your thoughts on reducing the prestige and gold hiring cost for the personal whore? Especially early on it can be very difficult to manage the reductions. If you don't have enough to pay for the whore and get unlucky its possible to get smacked with the -400 prestige event at the market. I'm really enjoying your mods otherwise!

The enclave is currently a work in progress, there are actually multiple versions of the enclave modifier that should scale with your actions, but are currently not implimented! ck3 and some of my events have ways of gaining modifiers to counter it for now, but this will be changed in a future update. As for the personal whore, I wanted it to feel unfair and be a resourse sink due to the character you are dealing with. I would advise to only use it when you have a lot of resources if you are worried about the loss (Hint, your current backed up exp may be the cause of certain things). But hey, considering there is an enclave faction now, maybe they would have some "opinions" on the whore in the future?

Edited by Phaze Star

im having the same issue as ilikemodstbh, CK3 1.12.4, most recent Carn, only mods enabled are Carn, milfy, and futa. Traits dont show up at all. I dont know if there are supposed to be decisions but no decisions are showing up either.

correction, an event did pop and a futa character spawned with the right trait but after making a female ruler with futanari i didnt receive the trait from this mod. weird.

... never mind i legit just got the event. i was under the assumption when you start the game you also start with the right trait.

Edited by Synnyy
3 hours ago, Synnyy said:

im having the same issue as ilikemodstbh, CK3 1.12.4, most recent Carn, only mods enabled are Carn, milfy, and futa. Traits dont show up at all. I dont know if there are supposed to be decisions but no decisions are showing up either.

correction, an event did pop and a futa character spawned with the right trait but after making a female ruler with futanari i didnt receive the trait from this mod. weird.

... never mind i legit just got the event. i was under the assumption when you start the game you also start with the right trait.

Glad to hear it all worked out for you

has anyone else got a problem with random Futa Fathered children appearing on mass after a certain point in time? 7 appeared for me in the space of a year and there 1423 across the map (all 1 or younger) despite there being only 1 futa character. it looks like the event is just popping on mass and in random.

Edit: I carried on for a bit to see how it escalated and it causes 1 child every 30 days for what seem like 100-150 random rulers. i had to just give up on that campaign and start a new one with this mod deactivated because succession was ruined for over 100 realms including mine.

Edited by Joe9719S
more info
52 minutes ago, Joe9719S said:

has anyone else got a problem with random Futa Fathered children appearing on mass after a certain point in time? 7 appeared for me in the space of a year and there 1423 across the map (all 1 or younger) despite there being only 1 futa character. it looks like the event is just popping on mass and in random.

Edit: I carried on for a bit to see how it escalated and it causes 1 child every 30 days for what seem like 100-150 random rulers. i had to just give up on that campaign and start a new one with this mod deactivated because succession was ruined for over 100 realms including mine.

Futa Fathered Children are only born from lover events where at least one member was Futa. It is the result of pregancy. Assuming you set your character list to all when you looked for Futa (And also assuming the other Futa didn't die of desieses) something must be effecting the mod on your list.