}
    make_pregnant = {
        father = scope:temp_futa_father
    }
    scope:temp_futa_father = {silent_disappearance_effect = yes}
}

only regret is don't know how to copy traits too 

What about getting the Mother's genes?

game take care of it. only problem with futa pregnancy is that game consider futa to be female only, hence no pregnancy. this is a work around to make game believe that father is male. 

Edited by black1
13 minutes ago, Phaze Star said:

What about getting the Mother's genes?

btw i am getting confuse by urs question, u do know how make_pregnant work ,right?

mother_scope = {

make_pregnant_futa = {

father = father_scope

}

}

Edited by black1
9 minutes ago, black1 said:

btw i am getting confuse by urs question, u do know how make_pregnant work ,right?

mother_scope = {

make_pregnant_futa = {

father = father_scope

}

}

Looking at all this, I use a completely different system for pregancies. So I might not be able to use what you have presented here as it basically needs to replace the old system and come up with a new way to get the traits. Don't get me wrong, this is a good sugestion, but also a matter of prefference I think.

7 minutes ago, Phaze Star said:

Looking at all this, I use a completely different system for pregancies. So I might not be able to use what you have presented here as it basically needs to replace the old system and come up with a new way to get the traits. Don't get me wrong, this is a good sugestion, but also a matter of prefference I think.

that's ok. fyi urs system simply make character pregnant with random male. i remember someone mentioning how difficult making futa pregnancy that's why i presented a solution. urs choice whether to use it or not . happy gaming 

5 hours ago, black1 said:

fix for futa pregnancy :

Spoiler

insteast of make_pregnant = {

father = urs_futa_character

}

which does not make make female/futa pregnant

do 

make_pregnant_futa = {

father = urs_futa_character

}

with following scripted_effect 

make_pregnant_futa = {
    create_character = {
        gender = male
        culture = $FATHER$.culture
        faith = $FATHER$.faith
        age = $FATHER$.age
        random_traits = no
        after_creation = {
            copy_inheritable_appearance_from = $FATHER$
        }
        save_temporary_scope_as = temp_futa_father
    }
    make_pregnant = {
        father = scope:temp_futa_father
    }
    scope:temp_futa_father = {silent_disappearance_effect = yes}
}

only regret is don't know how to copy traits too 

If you're talking about inheritable traits; those can easily be handled with an on_birth on_action intercept and check the parents for/assign those traits during a silent event.

You might want to assign an identification flag during the impreg event(something simple like set_character_flag = is_futa_child) to the mother to reduce computational overhead and general redundancy(by making a has_character_flag = is_futa_child condition before running the logic) and then clear the flag(clr_character_flag = is_futa_child) from the mother at the end of the event logic. Flagging the mother wouldn't be absolutely required; it would just run the logic for every child born if you don't include a flag - effectively giving all normal children a second chance at congenial traits/whatever you decide to cover in the event logic.

I used a similar method to check/ensure proper dynastic and racial inheritance in my CK2 Warcraft Submod even if character sex changed or futa-on-futa pregnancies occurred, but these same kind of on_action intercepts are possible in CK3 as far as I'm aware.

Edited by Darsel

some more ideas to make futanari contents more complete. 

• create a scritped relation futa_father & futa child and edit windows_character_gui.txt to display futa_father instead of father, same for children. and for dynasty tree window
  • game already support same sex marriage as thr is trigger for it, u can look in marriage character interaction to check how to use it for futa. 
  • change succession laws to include futa_child instead of just child
3 hours ago, black1 said:

some more ideas to make futanari contents more complete. 

• create a scritped relation futa_father & futa child and edit windows_character_gui.txt to display futa_father instead of father, same for children. and for dynasty tree window
  • game already support same sex marriage as thr is trigger for it, u can look in marriage character interaction to check how to use it for futa. 
  • change succession laws to include futa_child instead of just child

Futanari marrige is already a thing if you have the right religion, but the game engine is hard coded to still only show one female in the parent slot even if they are married. As mentioned before, the problem with gui changes is one: I don't know how, and two: will make this mod incompatiable with pretty much any sizeable mod such as carn, slavery overhaul, game overhauls, better barbershop etc. As for succession laws I do plan to do something with them, but they are quite strict in what you are even allowed to change.

16 minutes ago, LUXLUXLUX001 said:

I pretty much like your futa knight series event. They are wonderful.

But I am pretty shocked for the Outdated Passions event. The elders, especially 71 old elders, are way out of scope for me, 

I don't expect everyone to like everything. Not even I am always a fan of each thing I put in, but the point is to create a variety.

Posted (edited)

New Content Update!

• Adds a new relation event if both are Futa
  • adds a new yearly backed up event with multiple options and should trigger for you if an AI gets it and you are selected to join in
  • Adds 2 more events for Fknight that trigger off of her reminiscing event
  • adds an event after 5 years from game start where a group of Futanari wish to settle in your lands
  • adds a collection of pulse events for this Futa enclave, including events for if you have Futa Knightess
  • adds a new MAA which you can recruit if you accept the Enclave

Times are tough financially for me. If you like what I do, please support me on my KO-FI account to help me continue: https://ko-fi.com/phazestar

Edited by Phaze Star

Good to see progress on this mod, and I already donated on your Ko-Fi!

So some questions about this mod...

1. Do the Futa events also happen to the AI? Like, will we see Futa infiltration of other Kingdoms suddenly happen?
  2. Can that be a thing? Futas pushing to take over Kingdoms and bring about their own culture and religion?
  3. Will there be stories of, if you play as a straight ruler, you got to handle hostile schemes on you FROM Futa?
6 minutes ago, Ambershire said:

Good to see progress on this mod, and I already donated on your Ko-Fi!

So some questions about this mod...

1. Do the Futa events also happen to the AI? Like, will we see Futa infiltration of other Kingdoms suddenly happen?
  2. Can that be a thing? Futas pushing to take over Kingdoms and bring about their own culture and religion?
  3. Will there be stories of, if you play as a straight ruler, you got to handle hostile schemes on you FROM Futa?

Thanks for being a supporter!

1. The enclave will only approach you. This is for game preformance and for balance
  2. As this feature is developed, there will be more interactivity within your kingdom, as well as means to se them take root elsewhere
  3. I don't fully understand what you mean with this point. The mod - new events included - gives options for Males, Females and Futa of which you can choose not to engage sexualy if it is not your thing (Unless you are in a bad forced position of course)
10 minutes ago, Ambershire said:

Guess that is my only complaint with mods like this. They don't seem to impact the world outside your own Kingdom.

Again, many creators do that because otherwise it destroys the game's preformance. My mods actually allow the AI to do a lot more than most would consider a good idea. For example, every Futa in the game gets the same backed_up events as the player does. AI Futa can even start their own relationships and "father" children with other AI all without the player. My response to your second point also said, later on, you will be able to observe and influence the spreading of Futanari enclaves in other places.

20 minutes ago, guest01020348 said:

Chinese translation for your new content;

btw, you have below in your file i think its typo.

futa_happy.001: "Happy"
 futa_happy.001: "Unhappy"

simp_chinese.zip 75.12 kB · 0 downloads

It is a typo

17 minutes ago, guest01020348 said:

May I ask if you would possibly add docking events in game? I mean Urethral intercourse between futa&futa/or futa&male

This mod does not actually add animations to the game

6 hours ago, shano9249 said:

Is there a specific load order to this? I downloaded the newest version and just cant see any changes to futanari or the backed up trait. Do you know what mods conflict with it?

Make sure you have carnalitas and that it's settings have Futanari on, and that the trait is the genetic version. This mod does not work if you have the static version active. It can take a full in-game year for a character with the Futa trait to gain backed up.

Futa Mod Patch 2

HUGE THANKS to a nameless supporter for donanting a revamped trait inheritance system!

• Massivly improved trait inheritance during Futa Fathered pregnancy which now handles all base traits and are impacted by bloodline traits
  • Fertility is used when determining pregnancy