[mod] Phaze's Futanari Mod

Bug evets: More than ten futa birth events occurred in six months.

I found there are same cock icons in the character designer. So I add two dick traits to my male character. Did it cause this problem?

image.png.9f76fb3fad2edf227c734672a840c796.png

19 minutes ago, Finals6 said:

I found there are same cock icons in the character designer. So I add two dick traits to my male character. Did it cause this problem?

The image you have showed and the duplicate traits are not even from my mod. The birth event thing you are talking about also has never happened to me which is why i asked for more information. It is a Mod conflict, so something to do with your mod list.

Event Update

• Adds 2 new events for lover relationships consisting of a Futa and a Man, with multiple choice and POV for both of them
  • Adds 1 new event for lover relationships consisiting of a Futa and a Woman IF the Woman is married to a Man
  • Adds 1 new event to the backed up pool
  • Adds 1 new event for Enclave pool
  • Some edits were made to the way Futa Fathered Children are added to the world to reduce chance they cannot be interacted with in limbo
  • Added a notification event to the Mother of a Futa Fathered child after the birth so she notices she is not pregnant anymore

So, I finally played with this mod for a couple of hours... and now I'm going to disable it until better times)

There are 2 main reasons for this:

1) Constant event spam =_=

There is definitely a need to reduce the frequency of events. Not only does the screen become heavily clogged, but the number of characters is growing at an incredible pace: one of my futanari lovers became the father of 6 children over the course of a ridiculous 8-10 years of playing. And this is just one NPC!

Some of events should be converted into notifications (top center of the screen, or in the bottom right corner like Carnalitas does), especially "Churning the batter".

2) Poor management of impregnation/childbirth

Player has absolutely no control over who impregnates whom, when and how, and to whose dynasty the child will belong.

Rules must be worked out to determine whether a child belongs to one of the dynasties and which character will control child depending on the circumstances, and not simply give it to the one who conceived the child.

For the player should be started dialogue-event in which he can determine whether the child belongs to the futa-mom or futa-dad dynasty.

Edited by Hideroz

some feedback
when having lot of lovers mod becomes very many events,
when futa enclave, "futa cult bait" not good unit, only 12 people and no good abilities
when futa knight, plus 80 development many times,
when futa birth, only assigns futa parent, not mother parent

mod is good, thank you for work gentleman
sorry for bad english

On 4/8/2024 at 2:41 PM, Finals6 said:

hello friend
debug mode, can change penis size
do this instead of use traits

penis trait will appear with time, will fit penis size from with debug mode
same for breast and butt

6 hours ago, HS39 said:

some feedback
when futa enclave, "futa cult bait" not good unit, only 12 people and no good abilities
when futa knight, plus 80 development many times,
when futa birth, only assigns futa parent, not mother parent

mod is good, thank you for work gentleman
sorry for bad english

Futa Cult Bait grants a seige bonus, their purpose is to destroy castle walls
It is impossible to assign both parents to a Futa Fathered child

On 4/16/2024 at 3:53 AM, HS39 said:

Ironically, that is the one part of this mod that I love, as it's quite difficult to manage Carnalitas arousal even at very easy difficulty, as there are not enough events that reduce arousal, and having your lovers and/or slaves be available once a year is not enough to reduce it to manageable levels.

2 hours ago, A_guy_with_the_plan said:

how to get the the futa child event to fire?

Simply be in a lover relationship with a Futa. The Mother obviously needs to be either Female or Futa herself. Then it is chanced based. If you are Futanari, visiting your personal whore a lot can also do this.

I've enjoyed the mod for the most part, but I have some feedback.  Playing as a futanari with no lovers & not married (same sex relations currently against religion since I have decisions to take before I reform).  I also have the gamerule set so no futanari are generated or seeded in the world so that I am the only one.  The events proc way too often and it feels like the 'backed up' trait progresses too quickly.  Perhaps some game rules to set the frequency of the events and how much backed up trait experience is gained would help, especially towards slowing this down.  I've had the bathhouse event around 5-7 times, and with the three times that my character had sex with and came inside the woman, none of them got pregnant and neither they nor I got any "memories" of the event.  Another game rule idea is to allow the events only for or when they involve the player character.

Also given the reports from others of futanari characters producing a lot of children, I'd like to ask that the non-genetic futanari trait be an option for this mod to work as well.  Wherein any children won't inherit being futanari and thus won't be a concern for more character spam and potential lag for how frequently these events occur.  You could also have a player only decision to swap between the two version of the futanari trait: genetic and non-genetic, so someone can change in an ongoing game.  As well as a player only decision to set a global flag to enable / disable the events for all characters should things start to get out of hand.

Just my thoughts.  I hope you find some of it useful.  I really, really wish Paradox would change their hard coded block on this, but I doubt that's going to happen.  I'd previously used CBO's debug gendermorph feature on a male character with the futanari trait to emulate and roleplay this, but that whole function seems to just have been silently removed a long time ago even though it more or less worked fine.

17 minutes ago, nall82 said:

I've enjoyed the mod for the most part, but I have some feedback.  Playing as a futanari with no lovers & not married (same sex relations currently against religion since I have decisions to take before I reform).  I also have the gamerule set so no futanari are generated or seeded in the world so that I am the only one.  The events proc way too often and it feels like the 'backed up' trait progresses too quickly.  Perhaps some game rules to set the frequency of the events and how much backed up trait experience is gained would help, especially towards slowing this down.  I've had the bathhouse event around 5-7 times, and with the three times that my character had sex with and came inside the woman, none of them got pregnant and neither they nor I got any "memories" of the event.  Another game rule idea is to allow the events only for or when they involve the player character.

Also given the reports from others of futanari characters producing a lot of children, I'd like to ask that the non-genetic futanari trait be an option for this mod to work as well.  Wherein any children won't inherit being futanari and thus won't be a concern for more character spam and potential lag for how frequently these events occur.  You could also have a player only decision to swap between the two version of the futanari trait: genetic and non-genetic, so someone can change in an ongoing game.  As well as a player only decision to set a global flag to enable / disable the events for all characters should things start to get out of hand.

Just my thoughts.  I hope you find some of it useful.  I really, really wish Paradox would change their hard coded block on this, but I doubt that's going to happen.  I'd previously used CBO's debug gendermorph feature on a male character with the futanari trait to emulate and roleplay this, but that whole function seems to just have been silently removed a long time ago even though it more or less worked fine.

The Futanari children spam thing is a bit of a miss conception. Some users were using mod lists that didn't play nice, and caused some of the generating events to bug out in a wild way. The Futanari trait being genetic or not doesn't impact character generation in any special way besides the fact that your children will eventually - if landed as an adult - get some events of their own (Some are player only).

Event's procing and trait progression has mixed opinions all over. Your gamerules and decision suggestions are sound, but refitting the hold mod like that would take a lot of time, and some parts won't be as organic to change. It would basically mean I would stop developing the mod for a time to make those changes before I continue. My current philosophy has been to fix anything game breaking but otherwise add to the content.

And for the bathouse thing, those characters are just memebrs of the public. They don't stick around, so their pregnancy never comes up. You said you have no lovers, but if you wanted to Father children you need lovers. Or you can keeping using your personal whore.

Hey all, I have updated my old customizable localization patch for this mod to the current version. I intended to do it for V5 of the mod, but life got in the way and couldn't get around to it until now.

Available on Google Drive (for Version 6 is the latest) and as direct download.

P.S.: I downloaded V6 and it seems like the localization keys for the opinion modifiers in the mod doesn't quite work properly. I do include a fix for this in the custom localization but I hope this is given a look at for the main mod.

EDIT: Pushed a minor update because some of the localisation keys that pertain to province modifiers don't work with customizable localization due to engine limitations. Those have been reverted to using "Futanari" as per default until I can find a solution.

image.png.987e53573d0da15cc00554862a0eba16.png

phaze_futa_custom_log.rar

Edited by Kieva
1 hour ago, Kieva said:

Hey all, I have updated my old customizable localization patch for this mod to the current version. I intended to do it for V5 of the mod, but life got in the way and couldn't get around to it until now.

Available on Google Drive (for Version 6 is the latest) and as direct download.

P.S.: I downloaded V6 and it seems like the localization keys for the opinion modifiers in the mod doesn't quite work properly. I do include a fix for this in the custom localization but I hope this is given a look at for the main mod.

image.png.987e53573d0da15cc00554862a0eba16.png

phaze_futa_custom_log.rar 66.19 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you for your service, I keep forgetting to amend that issue

16 hours ago, Fortis said:

I cannot get 6.0 to enable in my mod list. It keeps saying the path in this mods descriptor file is missing or invalid. 

The ZIP comes with two items, a file and a folder. Open up the file in a text editor and change the path inside, then open the folder and you wuill see another .mod file, open this one in a text editor and also change it's path.

5 hours ago, Phaze Star said:

The ZIP comes with two items, a file and a folder. Open up the file in a text editor and change the path inside, then open the folder and you wuill see another .mod file, open this one in a text editor and also change it's path.

The path for the first descriptor file is already correct (I think, its path is in the documents Ck3 mods folder), the second one doesn't have a "path" for it. What am I supposed to change them to?

*Edit* After doing some more research I think my problem has more to do with my mod registry being messed up then the actual mods. As I said above, the path for the first descriptor file was correct so I copy and pasted that into the second one, even though none of the other mods I have had a path in the second descriptor file, and it still wont work. Never hurts to try though...

Edited by Fortis