Mileonen Posted September 14 Posted September 14 After creating a few patches to support other trait mods i found the following error while testing: - if one parent has the tier one trait of a congenital trait and the other has no trait in this trait-group the inheritance factor isn't calculated correctly Ā this occurs because the condition for adding the base-game chance was set incorrectly in the function "inherit_tier_1_trait" in "futa_trait_inheritance_functions.txt" beginning in line 81 (the condition of no recessive application of the trait and only one parent having it, as it was implemented in the original it was just an convoluted AND) Ā i replaced the condition with the following and it now seems to work correctly Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā AND = { Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā $RECESSIVE$ = no Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā OR = { Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā AND = { Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā scope:parent1 = { Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā has_trait = $TRAIT1$ Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā } Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā NOT = { Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā scope:parent2 = { Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā has_trait = $TRAIT1$ Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā } Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā } Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā } Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā AND = { Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā scope:parent2 = { Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā has_trait = $TRAIT1$ Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā } Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā NOT = { Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā scope:parent1 = { Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā has_trait = $TRAIT1$ Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā } Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā } Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā } Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā } Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā } Ā Ā i have appended the edited file in case you want to use/review it Ā futa_trait_inheritance_functions.txt
TempTWellington Posted September 15 Posted September 15 Hello. Love the mod but I wish that the futa trait was hidden, I previously stated this on the AGOT version of this mod so I won't rehash anything. I used to mod paradox games, CK2 and Stellaris mainly, so I thought I'd take a crack at it. I did make some progress but event modding was always my weakness and CK3 is pretty different than CK2 when it comes to modding. Anyway, I'll post the files here if anyone wants to look at it - especially you, Phaze. Ā It works-ish, but not all of the events work correctly so it's pretty rough. Custom Futa Mod.zip 2
Daltonpage98 Posted September 20 Posted September 20 On 8/21/2026 at 12:36 PM, Daltonpage98 said: Why cant I marry men as Hermilla? They immediately get divorced yeah this bugs me too if you figure it out let us know
BADshadow Posted September 23 Posted September 23 I don't know if this has been stated but the Tradition that is suppose to allow 2 spouses and 3 concubines (Ancient Marital Customs) doesn't work as intended (at least for me, I am pretty sure I have the most up to date version and everything else works so I'm fairly sure this is a "bug") The tradition only allows 2 spouses and does not allow concubines, I believe the game is limited to allow one or the other not both but I'm not sure a good compromise would be taking the concubine tradition from the Chinese (Han: Court Machinations) that allows 3 concubinesĀ (20 if Hegemony tier) but edit it so instead of Hegemony tier it has something to do with being Futa maybe? Just a thought. Sorry if this is known I just wanted to make sure. 1
VoiG Posted September 23 Posted September 23 I'm using these mods, and suddenly my Futanari can't impregnate other women, i tried creating a save from 0 but the problem still persists.
BADshadow Posted September 23 Posted September 23 37 minutes ago, VoiG said: I'm using these mods, and suddenly my Futanari can't impregnate other women, i tried creating a save from 0 but the problem still persists. First, its best to put Carnalitas and everything that relies on it closest to the bottom of the list so it has priority from my experience. Second I have Phaze_futa_mod below Carnalitas but above Phaze Body so maybe place it betweenĀ Carnalitas and Phaze Additional Degeneracy?Ā just throwing it out there maybe it works maybe it wont (but placing them lower should do it) 1
VoiG Posted September 23 Posted September 23 (edited) 6 hours ago, BADshadow said: First, its best to put Carnalitas and everything that relies on it closest to the bottom of the list so it has priority from my experience. Second I have Phaze_futa_mod below Carnalitas but above Phaze Body so maybe place it betweenĀ Carnalitas and Phaze Additional Degeneracy?Ā just throwing it out there maybe it works maybe it wont (but placing them lower should do it) Ā So, nothing changed, thing is, i was playing in the same save before, and my futa was impregnating the females with no problem, it just suddenly stopped, i started another save game and the issue continued, i changed some of the settings, things i though were maybe the issue, and now the load order, still the same issue, she can get pregnant, but not get others pregnant. Update: tried reinstalling everything all the way to carnalitas, still the same issue, also, when i create the character, the dick trait vanishes when i start actually playing Edited September 24 by VoiG
BADshadow Posted September 24 Posted September 24 (edited) 14 hours ago, VoiG said: Ā So, nothing changed, thing is, i was playing in the same save before, and my futa was impregnating the females with no problem, it just suddenly stopped, i started another save game and the issue continued, i changed some of the settings, things i though were maybe the issue, and now the load order, still the same issue, she can get pregnant, but not get others pregnant. Update: tried reinstalling everything all the way to carnalitas, still the same issue, also, when i create the character, the dick trait vanishes when i start actually playing Sorry that didn't help, the only other thing I can think of is if a mod was changed/updated. Either this mod itself (if you updated it maybeĀ something went wrong in its code..though doubt its the mod itself) I know you cant change these game rules midgame I'm pretty sure so it's unlikely to be a gamerule issue. So maybe mod conflict somehow? Again sorry that it didn't help. Side note: In a previous version of the mod I had an issue with the dick traits disappearing on my character as well, but no longer have that issue after version "21". Edited September 24 by BADshadow
VoiG Posted September 24 Posted September 24 2 hours ago, BADshadow said: Sorry that didn't help, the only other thing I can think of is if a mod was changed/updated. Either this mod itself (if you updated it maybeĀ something went wrong in its code..though doubt its the mod itself) I know you cant change these game rules midgame I'm pretty sure so it's unlikely to be a gamerule issue. So maybe mod conflict somehow? Again sorry that it didn't help. Side note: In a previous version of the mod I had an issue with the dick traits disappearing on my character as well, but no longer have that issue after version "21". Thanks for trying anyway, i even tried to just put the necessary mods, Carnalitas, wicked debauch, the such, and the problem still persisted, maybe CK3 updated something and it broke things on my side, new dlc will be coming soon anyway which will prolly break things, so i'll just wait for the update after that 1
Phaze Star Posted September 25 Author Posted September 25 On 9/23/2026 at 7:43 PM, BADshadow said: I don't know if this has been stated but the Tradition that is suppose to allow 2 spouses and 3 concubines (Ancient Marital Customs) doesn't work as intended (at least for me, I am pretty sure I have the most up to date version and everything else works so I'm fairly sure this is a "bug") It was broken by 1.19 scribe sadly. Some changes will come to it in the next update. 1
BADshadow Posted September 25 Posted September 25 8 hours ago, Phaze Star said: It was broken by 1.19 scribe sadly. Some changes will come to it in the next update. Ah, thanks for the update on that. If you don't me asking are you planning on increasing the number of concubines? (it would be cool to have the 20 concubines and 2 wives lol) I know there are the futa sex slave court positions that can count as "concubines" but still.Ā Love the mod and cant wait for advancements in it btw. 1
Phaze Star Posted September 26 Author Posted September 26 12 hours ago, BADshadow said: If you don't me asking are you planning on increasing the number of concubines? (it would be cool to have the 20 concubines and 2 wives lol) I know there are the futa sex slave court positions that can count as "concubines" but still.Ā If I did that, then all the rulers would be able too. I tried to make my own version of the china system but it seemed to be hard coded.
melisande Posted September 27 Posted September 27 I'm having a strange issue. I'm playthrough the game, haven't even reloaded a save when suddenly I will be unable to take new female concubines or marry anyone. My culture and religion haven't changed, and all the relevant tenets are still present on my religion. Is this a known bug? Or is there a way to get the mod to recalc things so it will allow that again? It's a bit strange that the mod would somehow disable itself mid playthrough without even my character changing, let alone me saving and opening the game.Ā
BADshadow Posted September 27 Posted September 27 (edited) 22 hours ago, Phaze Star said: If I did that, then all the rulers would be able too. I tried to make my own version of the china system but it seemed to be hard coded. At first I was going to say have it tied to Futa trait and as an extra layer part of one of the custom dynasty legacies you made. What do you mean its hard coded? like it being Hegemony tied or the 3 concubines unless "x" then 20? (guess I could go in an look too..but a lot of the code looks messy for this game imo lol. Thanks for humoring my question regardless. Edit: I've looked a bit into it and you are able to make your own but it seems there would be quite a few steps involved. The tradition (in tgp_traditions.txt) has the variables which I'm sure you know. Can set number of spouses and consorts with an extra variable "culture_parameter_number_of_consorts_hegemony" which is a custom variable in "cultural_traditions_l_english.yml" which takes other variables from "game_concepts_l_english.yml" and thats how you would have to go about coding your own version. It might take time and trial and error.Ā sorry I'm just kinda...really interested in this mod and want to try to help keep it moving it forward lol Edited September 27 by BADshadow 1
BADshadow Posted September 27 Posted September 27 3 hours ago, melisande said: I'm having a strange issue. I'm playthrough the game, haven't even reloaded a save when suddenly I will be unable to take new female concubines or marry anyone. My culture and religion haven't changed, and all the relevant tenets are still present on my religion. Is this a known bug? Or is there a way to get the mod to recalc things so it will allow that again? It's a bit strange that the mod would somehow disable itself mid playthrough without even my character changing, let alone me saving and opening the game.Ā I'm not completely sure if its a bug (as I'm not fully sure what is happening in your game) but let me ask a few questions and throw things out there. 1.Did modsĀ actuallyĀ deactivate or disappear? (I know that for some reason the descriptors of non workshop mods can be overwritten and deleted thus the game no longer sees the mods and thinks they are missing from the disc forcing you to pretty much reinstall the mods) 2. Did your character obtain a trait that stats "this character can not marry"? that means you can no longer marry or get concubines ( Just as an example:Ā a character in this modĀ [Fujumi] has a trait that has that and is a main gimmick for her and she is meant to use fucksleves and get lovers.)Ā Ā
LLAcc13 Posted September 28 Posted September 28 Could you please add an option when my concubines give birth so i can make them a dynasty that isn't mine and keep the child out of my family tab, right now I ignore taking concubines all together because I'm trying to avoid lag
Lyskorie Posted October 1 Posted October 1 Yeah almost as if a new update and DLC just came out that features a comprehensive rework of how religion works in general or something. Ā Give 'em time. Try not to pester anyone over it, that's the how first (few) week of a new Paradox game patch goes 5
jmts16 Posted October 1 Posted October 1 Just roll back and keep playing until the mod update comes out.
t0r4k Posted October 2 Posted October 2 (edited) 16 hours ago, Lyskorie said: Yeah almost as if a new update and DLC just came out that features a comprehensive rework of how religion works in general or something. Ā Give 'em time. Try not to pester anyone over it, that's the how first (few) week of a new Paradox game patch goes Ā Is ONE heads up message considered pestering now? Sheesh. Ā I don't know how active the author of the mod is. And i appreciate when someone tells me something is broken or I get to know from comments its brokenĀ š¤·āāļø Edited October 2 by t0r4k 3
hunter64234 Posted October 2 Posted October 2 is anyone elses game crashing when having this mod active 2
BADshadow Posted October 3 Posted October 3 59 minutes ago, hunter64234 said: is anyone elses game crashing when having this mod active yeah, with 1.20 updating religion and other things mods will cause crashes. If you wish to play with (most loverslabs) mods then you need to roll back the game to 1.19 until mods are updated for 1.20Ā 3
gwefcsdfqwe Posted Saturday at 05:24 PM Posted Saturday at 05:24 PM On 10/2/2026 at 8:22 AM, t0r4k said: Ā Is ONE heads up message considered pestering now? Sheesh. Ā I don't know how active the author of the mod is. And i appreciate when someone tells me something is broken or I get to know from comments its brokenĀ š¤·āāļø Ā Ā It is more about the whole I think. Phaze is busy with a lot of things. And I bet ya a lot of ppl complain. So it is more about the whole than just you.Ā Ā Ā The new DLC baseacly cut out the roots and planet a whole new Tree in terms of religion in CK3 and a mod like Phaze Futanari that works a lot with this system needs a big rewrite. Cause Paradox way of doing something code wise is special. I personally hate it, but at the same time very hands on. Anyway less about you and more about the whole I think.Ā Ā I am wondering what @LyskorieĀ took to put out a patch so fast. Please tell me cause WTF less than a day and your mods were updated. Not all of them, but wow respect. 6
Goon Dev Posted Saturday at 06:01 PM Posted Saturday at 06:01 PM in a game and I am never given the option to accept the enclave, how do I get it?
kart72 Posted Sunday at 05:06 PM Posted Sunday at 05:06 PM 23 hours ago, Goon Dev said: in a game and I am never given the option to accept the enclave, how do I get it? it's a randomĀ event for them to appear, or you can call them via debug
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now