[mod] Phaze's Futanari Mod

Minor Fix Update

The new inheritance system is quite large, so I only just noticed in playtesting it did not apply the " fathered by Futa" trait, nor did it remove traits like big_tits_good and Futa from male offspring. This fix should resolve those issues, that is the only thing it changes.

7 minutes ago, ㄙㄩ512732 said:

Hi, I created two female characters with the futa trait, but it doesn't seem like the mod is working.

If I want the mod to work, should I create a male character with the futa trait?

What do you mean the mod is not working? Not enough information. If you play a Futa, after a year you should gain the backed up trait which will trigger the rest of the content. You can play as a Man if you want, but not a Man with the Futa trait.

I believe that I have the same problem.

6 hours ago, Phaze Star said:

If you play a Futa, after a year you should gain the backed up trait which will trigger the rest of the content. 

That's the issue, at least for me. I have already played four and a half years ingame without either my character or her (futa) courtiers getting the Backed Up trait. The problem only showed after the patch five. Patch four worked just fine.

2 hours ago, Kionatria said:

I believe that I have the same problem.

That's the issue, at least for me. I have already played four and a half years ingame without either my character or her (futa) courtiers getting the Backed Up trait. The problem only showed after the patch five. Patch four worked just fine.

I was playing yesterday and it worked. This is an issue very few people bring up here and there. Usually, it is because a game update or another mod changes your rules and either disabled Futa or made them not use the gentic version.

48 minutes ago, Phaze Star said:

a game update or another mod changes your rules and either disabled Futa or made them not use the genetic version.

I have done nothing to either the mod order or added another mod that could be interfering. Also, I keep this mod near the top of the load order, second only to Futa Loading Screens, and I used that very load order before updating this mod, so it cannot be that. The only problem that might be causing this is that I use the 1.11.3 version.

22 minutes ago, Kionatria said:

I have done nothing to either the mod order or added another mod that could be interfering. Also, I keep this mod near the top of the load order, second only to Futa Loading Screens, and I used that very load order before updating this mod, so it cannot be that. The only problem that might be causing this is that I use the 1.11.3 version.

Hard to say, I cannot varify since I am on the newest version of Carnalitas and CK3. Try placing Futa lowest and under carn, that is where mine is.

Hi. Error

Spoiler

[14:55:37][jomini_script_system.cpp:276]: Script system error!
  Error: trigger_event effect [ Event [futa_events.0042] not found ]
  Script location: file: events/futa_events.txt line: 1728

Script location: file: events/futa_events.txt line: 4513

And why mma is so weak?

Edited by Dra_Lexx
nwm mb
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Dra_Lexx said:

Hi. Error

Hide contents

Script location: file: events/futa_events.txt line: 1728

Script location: file: events/futa_events.txt line: 4513

And why mma is so weak?

Is this just an error log or did the event actually not work?
The MAA has a siege score which means they can be used to break fortifications

Edited by Phaze Star

I have no idea what could be the reason for this change(I did several of them, and I have no intention of checking which one changed things in case I mess things up again), but the mod is working now.

Question: how do you get the futa enclave? Because I am very interested in getting those MAAs.

1 hour ago, Kionatria said:

I have no idea what could be the reason for this change(I did several of them, and I have no intention of checking which one changed things in case I mess things up again), but the mod is working now.

Question: how do you get the futa enclave? Because I am very interested in getting those MAAs.

Actually quite easily by my standards. They are hard coded to approach you after 5 years of in-game time. However, it is a one time deal. If you tell them to go away that is it for the entire save file. They will be reciving more content, but they already add events and yes, the MAA.

4 hours ago, Phaze Star said:

Its an error log, will try to test if it triggers in game.

Btw, i changed futa enclave appear time from years to days (5 days) and the event did not trigger on existing save. Had to trigger it manually.

19 minutes ago, Dra_Lexx said:

Its an error log, will try to test if it triggers in game.

Btw, i changed futa enclave appear time from years to days (5 days) and the event did not trigger on existing save. Had to trigger it manually.

On my version it appeared fine

6 hours ago, Phaze Star said:

How can we see the siege score? Because for me there is only basics unit stats

Capture d'écran 2024-03-21 021223.png

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Dino2327 said:

How can we see the siege score? Because for me there is only basics unit stats

Capture d'écran 2024-03-21 021223.png

I think because the value is so low it doesn't show, but seige a building and they will appear on screen and your value will be greater than normal (Plus the walls might break)

Also did event 0042 trigger? (That is the birth event)

Edited by Phaze Star
31 minutes ago, Phaze Star said:

I think because the value is so low it doesn't show, but seige a building and they will appear on screen and your value will be greater than normal (Plus the walls might break)

Also did event 0042 trigger? (That is the birth event)

I dont remember a birth event(That doesn’t mean I haven’t possibly seen it). What it looks like/What it's suppose to do?

7 hours ago, Phaze Star said:

They are hard coded to approach you after 5 years of in-game time. However, it is a one time deal. If you tell them to go away that is it for the entire save file.

Must it be five years? Can it not be faster? I do want to have those MAAs faster than that.

7 hours ago, Dra_Lexx said:

the event did not trigger on existing save. Had to trigger it manually.

Manually triggering the enclave works? How? Is it by using the debug console?

7 hours ago, Dino2327 said:

I dont remember a birth event(That doesn’t mean I haven’t possibly seen it). What it looks like/What it's suppose to do?

It takes place if A futanari impregnated someone in a lover relationship event, so someone would be preganant before the birth event would happen.

2 hours ago, Kionatria said:

Must it be five years? Can it not be faster? I do want to have those MAAs faster than that.

I want to give players a chance to establish their realm first. The Enclave exists in a physical location, if you wanted to move realm capital you might also lose the enclave.

12 hours ago, Phaze Star said:

On my version it appeared fine

Where can I get your version? xD

5 hours ago, Kionatria said:

Manually triggering the enclave works? How? Is it by using the debug console?

Yes. In console "event futa_events.0114"

5 minutes ago, Dra_Lexx said:

Where can I get your version? xD

It should be the same! Only other thing is I am on Carn 2.5 and most recent CK3, make sure Futa mod is low on the mod list and under carn.

On 3/18/2024 at 12:47 PM, Phaze Star said:

Futa Mod Patch 2

HUGE THANKS to a nameless supporter for donanting a revamped trait inheritance system!

• Massivly improved trait inheritance during Futa Fathered pregnancy which now handles all base traits and are impacted by bloodline traits
  • Fertility is used when determining pregnancy

My character's fertility drops to 0 after a couple of years, in the character's early 20s resulting in no pregnancy

I presume these Cult Bait MAAs are only the begin of the ladder up the Enclave... surely there will be more and grow in stature and renow and thus quality as time passes into frontline kinda units? Or will more simply come with time? No issues either way!

6 minutes ago, CPI073 said:

I presume these Cult Bait MAAs are only the begin of the ladder up the Enclave... surely there will be more and grow in stature and renow and thus quality as time passes into frontline kinda units? Or will more simply come with time? No issues either way!

More things will come from the Enclave. The cult bait are still good early game if you don't have access to seige weapons

Maybe it's a me problem but when I play a female, non-futanari character, with a Futafem lover -- I get the "I'm Pregnant" event, but only after a while when I just happen to check my Futa lover, she'll have a new child with the 'child of futanari' trait, but not my female character who is "pregnant for 1 month(s)" trait. The only way I get around it is by using an adoption mod to "adopt" the futa lover's "kid" and make it my own. Did I miss something in the features/changelog?