[mod] Phaze's Futanari Mod

Phaze's Futanari Mod

My second CK3 mod project! Have you lamented the fact that despite having a trait added in Carnalitas Futanari characters have almost no content? Well, I did and it bothered me. This mod is dedicated to adding content for Futanari characters. From events, mechanics and flavour I hope to make Futa more interesting to both play as and also to have as AI. Unfortunatly CK3 has some hard-coded limitations that really gets in the way, so I will try and work around those as best I can. For those who don't know, Futanari are Women who have a fully functioning set of Male Sexual organs alongside their female ones.

Times are tough financially for me. If you like what I do, please support me on my KO-FI account to help me continue: https://ko-fi.com/phazestar

BackedUp.png.91e3e7f089f95bd65f861911a3af506c.png

What does this mod do?

The main feature of this Mod is the "Backed Up" trait. All Futanari characters will now gain this trait once they are an adult. It is a leveled trait with three tiers which represent the collective strain of a Futa's semen production and urge to release it. You will want to manage the options that come your way to decrease (Or increase) the trait exp. Depending on your current stage of "Backed Up", different options and outcomes will be avilable during the events. You can even been forced into something if your exp is too high. As a general rule, the higher the exp, the less self control the Futa has over her own actions!!!

Current Features

• Backed Up trait - Everything revolves around this trait
  • Pulse events that adapt to your current Backed Up Trait Experiance
  • Events to do with Futa's urges
  • Farther a Child as a Futanari character through an event! (Limited by game engine)
    • Futa Fathered Trait applied to children born from Futa Pregnancies
  • Decisions for Futanari to hire a personal whore in order to manage Backed Up EXP gain
    • She can be a bit pricy, but maybe a particularly desperate Futa could ignore the cost...
    • Now has crossover if you also installed my Milfy Mod!
  • Events when raiding as a Futa
  • Manage the establishment and growth of a Futanari Enclave within your realm
    • Currently adds some pulse events for all and extra content for Futa Knight, more features to come

Planned Features

• Make the Futa trait a Secret Trait
  • Add larger Event Chains based around Futanari activity
  • Dick Girl Trait - A Futa who lacks a Vagina
  • Tribal Futa invasion
  • More events that focus on a Futa's relationship with their lovers
  • More Futanari dynamic events
  • Male POV events around Futa
  • Female POV events around Futa

Bugs

• Naming your Futa-Fathered Child may not occur, if so rename them with the manual option on their profile
  • Some event text might get messed up by triggers but they will function fine
  • Futa Fathered Children might spawn in an unreachable location, hopefully I reduced this chance
  • Futa Pregnancy does not increase belly size overtime
  • **If your world is being spamed by Futa Fathered children with illogical origins you have a mod conflict

Credit

• If you want the text to respect your prefered term for Futanari (Herm) use the patch by Kieva in the downloads
  • Thanks to guest01020348 for the chinese patch
  • Big thank you to The Lord for making some excellent coding contributions
  • Some of my art is sourced from online public websites, those works I claim no ownership to

phaze_futa_custom_log.rar

simp_chinese.zip

2 hours ago, JesusKreist said:

Is there a specific trigger for that?

I play with 

and started with a 12 year old futanari.

She was not "backed up".

1.  Make sure it is the genetic Futa from carn not the static one
  2. Keep playing, the event is on a yearly pulse so at worst you will gain a year before it kicks in
26 minutes ago, Shandrys said:

would be really nice to be able to father children as futa ?

Yes it would, but that is one of the hardcoded restrictions paradox put in.

Hell you are not even supposed to have same sex marriages in that game ...

1 hour ago, Phaze Star said:
  1.  Make sure it is the genetic Futa from carn not the static one
  2. Keep playing, the event is on a yearly pulse so at worst you will gain a year before it kicks in

After playing some years and her becoming 17 years of age and still nothing I became pissed and solved it via console.

It is relatively safe to assume that one of two things applied:

#1 The event to give her the trait does not work on starting a game with an underage character

#2 The yearly pulse event does not work how it is supposed to

51 minutes ago, JesusKreist said:

Yes it would, but that is one of the hardcoded restrictions paradox put in.

Hell you are not even supposed to have same sex marriages in that game ...

After playing some years and her becoming 17 years of age and still nothing I became pissed and solved it via console.

It is relatively safe to assume that one of two things applied:

#1 The event to give her the trait does not work on starting a game with an underage character

#2 The yearly pulse event does not work how it is supposed to

I played it earlier today and had it work fine. AI included. Maybe the 12 year old start screwed with it but it really shouldn't have. Very odd. Could be a different mod you have?

4 hours ago, Phaze Star said:

As mentioned already, this is hard to achieve. I will try to find a compromise later, possibly for the next update.

You may want to take a look at Nihilist's Sappho's Daughter 2 mod. They found a, functional if convoluted, way to have two women be able to have children

9 minutes ago, Ignis18 said:

You may want to take a look at Nihilist's Sappho's Daughter 2 mod. They found a, functional if convoluted, way to have two women be able to have children

I have indeed looked that up. I do not believe it uses the genes of both parents, and they created a new gui window for the second Mother but that would not work with Carnalitas. So it is a nice guide but not perfect. I will likely do a simpler version of what they did though.

19 hours ago, Phaze Star said:

I have indeed looked that up. I do not believe it uses the genes of both parents, and they created a new gui window for the second Mother but that would not work with Carnalitas. So it is a nice guide but not perfect. I will likely do a simpler version of what they did though.

btw, this mod https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3009113176 is also somehow doing this. Though it's a separate manually launched decision there. But both parents' traits are taken into account it seems. Maybe it'll help

Edited by Shandrys
49 minutes ago, Shandrys said:

btw, this mod https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3009113176 is also somehow doing this. Though it's a separate manually launched decision there. But both parents' traits are taken into account it seems. Maybe it'll help

Never even heard of this one before. I will see if I can learn anything, but this doesn't look like it will be in english which means I can't read it

41 minutes ago, lastesotericist said:

I'll be watching this. There's been research on making female-female impregnation work and evidently even a mod that successfully managed it.

That mod has already been mentioned in this thread. It does not represent full functonal fathering lke all other attempts known so far.

19 hours ago, Phaze Star said:

Wait a second, I though it was deemed impossible to replace character moddles with images? Looks like these people figured it out! Many fun things could be done with that.

Always trust the Asian side of the community to come up with revolutinary stuff for the modding scene.

That goes for any game