4 hours ago, kingeagle11 said:

This is a very nice mod, i like it a lot. A quick question, is it possible to customize the bimbo/succubus body? (like adding a tail/wing to succubus and changing the hair for the bimbo curse) thank you! :)

I think the hair change might have been disabled for the recent version until some fixes can be addressed, but prior to that it does progress and hair grows out daily until it reaches the final set length.  Hair color change still works, I think you just can't use the custom color with YPS (I just look up the hex value for the color I want and put it directly in SLH). It takes place on like day 3 but I don't think it's gradual, it appears like my character's hair just goes directly to that blonde color (which I think is fine).

Tail/ wing for succubus are probably going to be in the next update based on what the author has said. Right now people are just doing that manually from other mods (I use the butterfly wings which are from the wing pack PSQ uses, and I'm guessing the author will be using the wings from that pack and the tail pack as well but I could be wrong).

Edited by Sospice
18 hours ago, Sospice said:

I think the hair change might have been disabled for the recent version until some fixes can be addressed, but prior to that it does progress and hair grows out daily until it reaches the final set length.  Hair color change still works, I think you just can't use the custom color with YPS (I just look up the hex value for the color I want and put it directly in SLH). It takes place on like day 3 but I don't think it's gradual, it appears like my character's hair just goes directly to that blonde color (which I think is fine).

Tail/ wing for succubus are probably going to be in the next update based on what the author has said. Right now people are just doing that manually from other mods (I use the butterfly wings which are from the wing pack PSQ uses, and I'm guessing the author will be using the wings from that pack and the tail pack as well but I could be wrong).

alright, thank you for the info :)

Hormones is not changing my cbbe 3BA body at all, in bodyslide I have made sure to build morphs.I also tried SLIF and I could not get that to make any changes either. I also noticed that in racemenu I can not change the breast size under the body scales tab with the default option, however I can change their size with the Left and Right breast fullness options. Im not a very experienced modder so any help I can get is greatly appreciated. 

I was wondering if Aegis' addon is still used for the tattoos he came up with? Or do I have to manually replace tattoos from the SLHormones textures folder with those in his addon if I want to use them (some of them are nicely done). I can't recall if there's other things in that addon that wouldn't be compatible with the new version.

I was also wondering, if I just delete the hormones mammary veins tattoo from the textures folder, will that create a problem when the script searches for it that could throw some bad errors?

46 minutes ago, Sospice said:

I was wondering if Aegis' addon is still used for the tattoos he came up with? Or do I have to manually replace tattoos from the SLHormones textures folder with those in his addon if I want to use them (some of them are nicely done). I can't recall if there's other things in that addon that wouldn't be compatible with the new version.

I was also wondering, if I just delete the hormones mammary veins tattoo from the textures folder, will that create a problem when the script searches for it that could throw some bad errors?

For the veins I will add a checkbox to enable that tattoo or not.

For the other tattoos, you should replace hormones textures by the ones from aegis if you prefer them.

3 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

For the veins I will add a checkbox to enable that tattoo or not.

For the other tattoos, you should replace hormones textures by the ones from aegis if you prefer them.

Thanks!

I was wondering, there's two other tattoos in the texture folder, the nord ankle slave tattoo and the anyone's cunt sprawl that don't show up in the bimbo slave tattoos list in MCM. Were those tattoos you intended to implement at some point or is something not working right? 

Somewhat of a seconding of the post above: can someone give a run down on how the Sex Drive hormone interacts with Libido interacts with Exposure rate? I know that Hormones doles out exposure after sleeping (which I quite like), but the changes to exposure rate mess with other mods. Any way to keep the exposure gains, but not mess with the rate? 

PS. Some of what I think is going on. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Going without sex for the number of buffer days lowers libido, having sex at or over the high sexual activity setting raises it. Being in between is a small amount either way (?). 10% of libido is added to exposure rate, if it's negative then exposure rate goes down. Libido controls body changes (?). I'm still not sure what sex drive does. It does seem like it's easy to swing one way or the other on libido. Since exposure rate's default is 2 or 3 there isn't much room to go down (and you'd basically have to not have sex until libido goes negative then wait for exposure rate to drop). On the other hand, it has a lot of room to go up. 

PPS. One other thing I noticed by watching the logs a lot: get the "You feel more voluptuous" message, and it's registering the amount of sex during the day, but the log states '[SLH_QST_HormoneGrowth]  Sex focus effect after a day without sex'.

PPPS. Think I figured out most of my issues with Hormones. Toggling Update Shape on seems to allow the modifiers to actually move. The only thing I notice that's an issue is lactation being set to 50 after an Estrus Chaurus pregnancy and not decreasing (I noticed this is already known as a bug). And, being kind of confused about the nature of how all the hormones interact. But, that's just seeing what happens.

Edited by Papersword

Hi I am trying to troubleshoot this mod. At some point I stopped getting the "You feel more voluptuous" etc messages in the onscreen notifications and can't figure out which mod I added or what I did to disable it. Additionally, though this may be related to the first point, the scaling has stopped working at all - debug screen shows I'm at about 27 weight (up from 0 at character creation), plus some >1 numbers and even a 3 on the butt slider but I can see no physical changes. "Show Status Messages" is enabled and it says Hormones is ACTIVE on the debug screen, and I've tried every option for scaling on the Triggers screen (with SLIF installed). Also of note, I tested some of my other mods: they definitely working and affecting my scaling, specifically belly and breast (haven't acquired any of the butt scaling effects to test yet). Using 3BBB and SE.

Full mod list (note, several other mods that include scaling - Hentai Pregnancy, Estrus Chaurus, Milk Mod, and Sexlab Parasites. Maybe others that I'm forgetting):

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
+ALSAR Bodyslide 1.0
+a little sexy apparel replacer
+Milk Mod Bodyslide
+RaceMenu Special Edition
+FNIS_OUTPUT
+SexLabHentaiPregnancy Bodyscaling
+SexLabHentaiPregnancy Addon
+SexLabHentaiPregnancy SE
+Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch
+Apocalypse - Waterstride Spell Addon (Ported by Velgath)
+Apocalypse
+Ordinator 9.30.1
+TAWoBA - CBBE SE Bodyslides
+TAWoBA - CBBE SE
+SexLab Adventures SE v
+AnimatedParasites_SE_
+Milk Addict SE v
+HormonesVoicePack
+EstrusForSkyrimSE V250beta
+AddItemMenuSE_114_SKSE2019
+Devious Devices - Struggle Idles Patch SE v2.04
+Devious Devices - Lore Patch SE v2.04
+Devious Lore SE v
+SexLab Separate Orgasm
+Zaz BRE Patch
+ES DDI Patch
+ED DDI Patch
+Estrus Spider
+Estrus Dwemer
+Estrus Chaurus V
-EstrusAddonVer112
+SexLabArousedSSELoose
+Amazing Follower Tweaks
+656987009_SanguinesDebaucheryEnhancedSEResources
+ApachiiSkyHair_v_1_6_Full_optimized
+291616586_SexLabHormonesSE
+SLSO_Hormones
+ZAZpatch
+Opt. 1 - Wider MCM Menu for SkyUI
+FNIS_LOG
+FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6
+Serial Strip
+BethINI Standalone Version-4875-3-5-1593829244
+ZAZ Resource Patch
+ZaZ Animation Pack
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended
-NYINEGY-makeup
+SkyUI_5_2_SE
+SL Defeat SSE
+SL_Advanced_Cum_Stages_v
+MilkySLAL
+SLAL Animations by Leito v1.6
+Milk Mod Economy Scaling
+Dripping when aroused
+ElfMeetOrc
+dvmb_
+Creature Framework
+SLSO SexistGuards v
+SlaveTatsSE
+SexLab Sanguine
+Mfg Fix
+Milk Mod Economy
+1990519787_SexLabParasitesCBBESEand
+1420278612_SexLabParasitesSE
+1108747828_SexLabStoriesDeviousSE
+198253560_SexLabStoriesSE
+SexistGuards v
+Schlongs of Skyrim SE HDT-SMP files
+Schlongs of Skyrim SE
+SexLab Dialogues
+Deviously Cursed Loot
+JContainers SE
+SlaveTats-whore
+DocClox-civilwar
+PapyrusUtil SE - Scripting Utility Functions
+Honed Metal 1.21 Hotfix
+vampy_tats
+Papyrus Extender SSE - 4.4.2
+Expressions for SL SE
+Psyche Animations 1.1.6
+SlaveTats-property
+SlaveTats-sm
+SLAL NibblesAnims
+AndroolSub
+AndroolSlut
+AndroolPetPlay
+Interactive BDSM SE v
+UIExtensions
+SlaveTats-submissive
+SlaveTats-symbols
-B3lisario-stockings
+rapeTattoos_v
+SlaveTats-petplay
+Super Fast Get Up Animation
+DogmaMods-SE
+MYSLALPACK v12.0
+SLAL_SE
+Slavetats
-SlaveTats-anal
+SlaveTats-brat
-SlaveTats-criminal
+SlaveTats-dominant
+SlaveTats-draconic
+SlaveTats-makeup
+SlaveTats-scrawl
+SlaveTats-slut
+SlaveTats-zoo
+MoreNastyCritters_v
+(Part 1) Engine Fixes
+SLSO DeviousCaptures
+fadeTattoos_v
+Fuz Ro D'oh
+Milk Mod Economy SE Assets
+Honed Metal SSE Updated
+ConsoleUtilSSE
+SlaveTatsEventsBridge
+Devious Devices
+Devious Captures SE v
+Devious Training Textures
+Devious Training Mayhem
+Devious Training Martyr
+Devious Training Core
+SexLabFrameworkSE_v
+Doomsman
+BodySlide and Outfit Studio
+HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97
+HentaiCreatures_MNCv
+Spank That Ass
+SexLab Inflation Framework
+SkyUI SE - Flashing Savegames Fix
+NotificationLogSSE
+Babo C
+Babo H
+SL Kidnapped Redux
+BakaFactory Animated Beasts Cocks
+SexLab_Shrines Aroused
+SexLab_Shrines
+SLAL FunnyBizPack CB_
+CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions
+pamaInteractiveBeatup_SSE_ConversionFiles
+pamaInteractiveBeatup_V_
+Address Library SKSE AIO
+Rutah-nordic
+Rutah-art
+TSS5062-sperm
+Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch
+Joomla
+FallrimTools 4.3.2-5031-4-3-2-1568938505
+FNIS Behavior SE 7_6 XXL
+Alternate Start - Live Another Life
+Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-
+CBBE 3BA
+Breakable Equipment System
+Billyy's SLAL Animations 4.7
+Simple Slavery Plus Plus
+TSS5062-sperm-heavy
+Deviously Helpless SE v
*DLC: Dawnguard
*DLC: Dragonborn
*DLC: HearthFires

EDIT: Figured it out, it's the SLSO_Hormones patch. Completely breaks Hormones. A quick search in this thread indicates it's not needed anyway, and both seem to function without it.

Edited by craphole

Just another opinion from playing after I got the mod to work for my setup: is it possible to have a lower and upper limit on exposure from Libido? I think the system is interesting, but being able to keep exposure rate from falling to 0 or going above, let's say, 5 or 6 would be ideal. I know it's probably a large rewrite. In my mind the dream system would tie Libido to exposure rate as a percentage. High Libido hits the upper limit and low drops to the bottom limit. Having Exposure rate raise or lower additively seems to cause a spiral. Only my thoughts! Thanks Blue for all your passion put into these mods. 

• 3 weeks later...

With the scroll of Giggles it keeps saying that I should read it again does something happen after a while I know theres a bunch of random changes that it apparently does but is there a end point to reading the scroll like some sort of big event and thats why it keeps asking my to read the scroll again?

1 hour ago, Hatoc123 said:

With the scroll of Giggles it keeps saying that I should read it again does something happen after a while I know theres a bunch of random changes that it apparently does but is there a end point to reading the scroll like some sort of big event and thats why it keeps asking my to read the scroll again?

The random changes are supposed to nudge you along the path of becoming a full Bimbo.

The more you read it, the faster the transformation will trigger.

Of course, that's only if you checked the Bimbo Curse in the menu.

Edited by DeepBlueFrog

So question about Special Edition mod compatibility.

Does anyone know how Sexlab mods like Hormones react with Ostim? asking because I sort of want to install Obody to add more variation to males/females in the game world (As Obody lets the game use the body presets in bodyslide on a per-character basis rather than all females), and OBody depends on OStim.

2 hours ago, Malos323 said:

So question about Special Edition mod compatibility.

Does anyone know how Sexlab mods like Hormones react with Ostim? asking because I sort of want to install Obody to add more variation to males/females in the game world (As Obody lets the game use the body presets in bodyslide on a per-character basis rather than all females), and OBody depends on OStim.

As far as I know none of the mods here will trigger with Ostim. So technically you can use the Obody, but will need SexLab for the events to trigger for these mods. 

17 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The random changes are supposed to nudge you along the path of becoming a full Bimbo.

The more you read it, the faster the transformation will trigger.

Of course, that's only if you checked the Bimbo Curse in the menu.

Oke thank you for the infomation

Hormones doesn't seem to recognize Fertility Mode pregnancy for hormone changes. I had a look in the script and saw how other pregnancies were verified. I think the three magic effects given to the PC from FM when pregnant (First, Second, and Third Trimester) could be used the same way to be validated by Hormones. I'm not quite sure how to do it, but I think I could figure it out. Is that something you are going to push in a new update Frog, or should I tinker and post the code?

4 minutes ago, Papersword said:

Hormones doesn't seem to recognize Fertility Mode pregnancy for hormone changes. I had a look in the script and saw how other pregnancies were verified. I think the three magic effects given to the PC from FM when pregnant (First, Second, and Third Trimester) could be used the same way to be validated by Hormones. I'm not quite sure how to do it, but I think I could figure it out. Is that something you are going to push in a new update Frog, or should I tinker and post the code?

You don't need to tinker with any code.

If you can give me the form IDs for the spells I can take it from there.

I have done something similar with the wings effects in Parasites.

11 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

You don't need to tinker with any code.

If you can give me the form IDs for the spells I can take it from there.

I have done something similar with the wings effects in Parasites.

Thank you for your time! 

The spell IDs for the base Fertility Mode 3 are: xx01B816, xx01Bf816, and xx01B81A.

For FM3 Fixes & Tweaks (basically revamps the whole mod for the better): xx0EE81D, xx0EE81E, and xx0EE81F.

PS. I should mention, I meant to ask in my original post if you *would be interested* in pushing FM3 compatibility in a new update, not as a demand.  

Edited by Papersword
2 hours ago, Papersword said:

Thank you for your time! 

The spell IDs for the base Fertility Mode 3 are: xx01B816, xx01Bf816, and xx01B81A.

For FM3 Fixes & Tweaks (basically revamps the whole mod for the better): xx0EE81D, xx0EE81E, and xx0EE81F.

PS. I should mention, I meant to ask in my original post if you *would be interested* in pushing FM3 compatibility in a new update, not as a demand.  

No problem.

Since I don't have these mods, can you also tell me the exact name of the esp files?

On 9/17/2021 at 12:57 AM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

As far as I know none of the mods here will trigger with Ostim. So technically you can use the Obody, but will need SexLab for the events to trigger for these mods. 

Huh, okay then.

Well honestly my main thing would be is there a way to combine/make Ostim's animation selection framework work with Sexlab effect/story mods like Hormones/Sisterhood/Soulgem Preg.etc for human animations at least.

Or are the two separate ecosystems at this point with no real way to cross-patch SL Content Mods (Sisterhood) or Effect mods (Hormones, Pregnancies), with Ostim. with something like a wrapper around Ostim (Aka, when an SL animation prompt would be triggered for human animations/supported scenarios, instead trigger Ostim's animation presentation/GUI and it could keep SL effects preserved if SL's and Ostim's animations are synced, as it can call on the SL verison of the animation to flag a trigger for hormones, pregnancy.etc. just an idea tho)

Also sort of using this to ask, any recommended easy/light setups nowadays that include Sisterhood and Hormones? still building my first SE list

Edited by Malos323