Just now, DeepBlueFrog said:

I just checked Github and it is up to date at the moment.

data says 20 days ago releases says 6 days ago unless the changes were made before the release. ok then i can prob leave the scripts in my folder if they really are the latest right?

9 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

data says 20 days ago releases says 6 days ago unless the changes were made before the release. ok then i can prob leave the scripts in my folder if they really are the latest right?

That's correct.

The only change less than 20 days ago is the release notes. You are probably already up to date.

couple things i noticed, camilla does indeed have a bigger bust so the mod is def working. 

20210204215832_1.jpg.9fa29a9cc3067e11aa10a5428f644003.jpg

however she doesn't seem to have any sort of dialogue or anything unique like that.

Nivenor on the other hand for some reason hasn't changed at all but she still seems to be recognized i may have forgot to add a file i will double check.

20210204220234_1.jpg.dde58ea35552f3e161c5582801795f9f.jpg 

also couldnt find the book mentioned in bolli basement.

22 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

couple things i noticed, camilla does indeed have a bigger bust so the mod is def working. 

20210204215832_1.jpg.9fa29a9cc3067e11aa10a5428f644003.jpg

however she doesn't seem to have any sort of dialogue or anything unique like that.

Nivenor on the other hand for some reason hasn't changed at all but she still seems to be recognized i may have forgot to add a file i will double check.

20210204220234_1.jpg.dde58ea35552f3e161c5582801795f9f.jpg 

also couldnt find the book mentioned in bolli basement.

I added Nivenor's outfit and the book in Boli's basement to SexLab Stories as an example of calls to Hormones from another mod. 

The extra dialogues for Bimbos are just random comments when you say hello to them right now. I will build up on that soon.

I added Nivenor's outfit and the book in Boli's basement to SexLab Stories as an example of calls to Hormones from another mod. 

The extra dialogues for Bimbos are just random comments when you say hello to them right now. I will build up on that soon.

i do have sexlab stories installed, the latest version but i do not have the outfit or the book, guess its not in yet?

@DeepBlueFrog guess i am blind as i found it this time. better late then never i suppose her journal was interesting to say the least. though i thought it would be more like a day to day changes in how and what she would write about it was still nice short read regardless.

though i suppose there is going to be more to this in the future perhaps even a quest that makes you bimbofied and maybe owned by bollis aswell? 

17 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

@DeepBlueFrog guess i am blind as i found it this time. better late then never i suppose her journal was interesting to say the least. though i thought it would be more like a day to day changes in how and what she would write about it was still nice short read regardless.

though i suppose there is going to be more to this in the future perhaps even a quest that makes you bimbofied and maybe owned by bollis aswell? 

If you, or someone you know, want to add to the text of that journal and make it more of a journey into bimbofication, I will gladly include it in the mod.

Just send the text in a private message and I will add it.

45 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

If you, or someone you know, want to add to the text of that journal and make it more of a journey into bimbofication, I will gladly include it in the mod.

Just send the text in a private message and I will add it.

hmm i might toy with the idea of that, by the way how can i quickly reduce bimbo hormones? because even if you cure yourself, your most likely at 100 bimbo hormones which gives you a very very high chance to become one again after sleep. but i am trying to avoid bimbofication again for awhile. 

i am waiting to get enslaved with the slaverun mod first.

50 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

hmm i might toy with the idea of that, by the way how can i quickly reduce bimbo hormones? because even if you cure yourself, your most likely at 100 bimbo hormones which gives you a very very high chance to become one again after sleep. but i am trying to avoid bimbofication again for awhile. 

i am waiting to get enslaved with the slaverun mod first.

The best solution for that scenario right now is to turn off the Bimbo curse in the menu for a while and turn it back on when you are ready. Not very immersive I know, but that's really the only option for now.

Hormones level off a little bit every night. 

You can bump up the Bimbo Hormone modifier in the menu to the maximum value in order to reduce it as much as possible every night.

My next round of updates to Hormones will be about better controlling hormones through potions and other triggers.

I want to have recipes for tonics to increase all hormone types, as well as ingredients or triggers to reduce them.

So, I'm giving Hormones and try and while my girl has had lots of sex and her breasts, belly and butt got bigger I can make a save, reload it and the body seems to immediately go back to normal size! Each time! Is there some setting somewhere I need to change? Thank you.

Up in the left corner it says Hormones Changes Enabled.

5 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The best solution for that scenario right now is to turn off the Bimbo curse in the menu for a while and turn it back on when you are ready. Not very immersive I know, but that's really the only option for now.

Hormones level off a little bit every night. 

You can bump up the Bimbo Hormone modifier in the menu to the maximum value in order to reduce it as much as possible every night.

My next round of updates to Hormones will be about better controlling hormones through potions and other triggers.

I want to have recipes for tonics to increase all hormone types, as well as ingredients or triggers to reduce them.

So bumping up the growth rates also increases the decrease rates? That could explain why setting them to very low causes them to never seem to grow but also never decrease very much either.

5 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That's what makes her the perfect candidate for holding the secrets to hormonal changes from herbs and potions.

honestly i would have never thought to look there because her cabin holds no purpose if you ask me, it's like bethesda had plans with her and just abandoned it leaving this half finished lore and a npc that really holds no importance.

@DeepBlueFrog also thought i would bring this up, but will these npc bimbos also get slavetats slut tattoo and makeup like the player in the future?  And of course change their hair to a proper blonde for whoever isn't already a blonde.

if follower support for the bimbo curse is ever added, the only thing i can't see working is the yps features because correct me if i am wrong but i do not believe any of yps features work on npcs.

1 hour ago, LinksSword said:

honestly i would have never thought to look there because her cabin holds no purpose if you ask me, it's like bethesda had plans with her and just abandoned it leaving this half finished lore and a npc that really holds no importance.

Now she does.

I like taking unused stories or NPCs and weave them into my own story. 

I did the same with the Queen of Chaurus at the end of the quest.

23 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

@DeepBlueFrog also thought i would bring this up, but will these npc bimbos also get slavetats slut tattoo and makeup like the player in the future?  And of course change their hair to a proper blonde for whoever isn't already a blonde.

if follower support for the bimbo curse is ever added, the only thing i can't see working is the yps features because correct me if i am wrong but i do not believe any of yps features work on npcs.

That's the plan.

15 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That's what makes her the perfect candidate for holding the secrets to hormonal changes from herbs and potions.

But... she scary! ?

In Daggerfall there were a couple of witches as well. Their appearance switched between young and old continuously and they were quite tough opponents. I don't think there were stories attached to them, so it could be that this is what Bethesda intended with them. I can't remember if there were witches in Arena.

My 2 cents; avoid witches; they scary.

6 hours ago, Wut1969 said:

I double checked; after revisiting Nivenor, her speech subjects had been resetted to the default fishery and 'Bolli this' and 'Bolli that' blah as well. 

The slutty speech only works if you have exhausted all other hello options.

If you try to activate her, step back activate her again, step back... and on and on ... eventually you will get her bimbo hellos.

I made a note to make the bimbo hellos more contextual, especially normal "bimbo giggles" vs "OMG I'm so horny" hello.

it is a little jarring to say hi to Nivenor and have her say something like 'fuck me now I can't stand it'.

Also, I am making the Puppet Master and other advanced bimbo interactions require a relationship rank of 3 or more, so you will have to become good friends with the bimbos before you can make them yours.

The slutty speech only works if you have exhausted all other hello options.

If you try to activate her, step back activate her again, step back... and on and on ... eventually you will get her bimbo hellos.

I made a note to make the bimbo hellos more contextual, especially normal "bimbo giggles" vs "OMG I'm so horny" hello.

it is a little jarring to say hi to Nivenor and have her say something like 'fuck me now I can't stand it'.

Also, I am making the Puppet Master and other advanced bimbo interactions require a relationship rank of 3 or more, so you will have to become good friends with the bimbos before you can make them yours.

I shouldn't have added mods that add texts as well, for me it takes almost 20 retries and that really ruins the immersion.

But maybe you could also Bimbonise some NPCs that have less text of their own? Julliene Lylvieve in Dragonsbridge for instance has less text and with  Pandorable NPCs and Bijin (I don't know which is responsible for the end result) she is very pretty as well.

I like the idea where you want to go with the texts and thresholds, so thats 2 cents down already. ;)