29 minutes ago, Wut1969 said:

I shouldn't have added mods that add texts as well, for me it takes almost 20 retries and that really ruins the immersion.

But maybe you could also Bimbonise some NPCs that have less text of their own? Julliene Lylvieve in Dragonsbridge for instance has less text and with  Pandorable NPCs and Bijin (I don't know which is responsible for the end result) she is very pretty as well.

I like the idea where you want to go with the texts and thresholds, so thats 2 cents down already. ;)

I can play with priorities of these dialogues to make them happen more easily.

Eventually, the goal is to allow you to turn the NPC of your choice into a bimbo, either with a one time curse or a gradual corruption.

Just now, Aref_king said:

Anyone know why the mod doesn't work at all? no change nothing... Is there any console commands to trigger the whole mod reset or something?

Not at all? Can you elaborate? What mod manager are you using? Can you post a screenshot of your modmanager using the

Spoiler

spoiler

tag, what did you do to install it, etc. etc. etc.

56 minutes ago, Aref_king said:

Anyone know why the mod doesn't work at all? no change nothing... Is there any console commands to trigger the whole mod reset or something?

Make sure the changes are enabled in the menu.

Changes are disabled completely until the first time you sleep after installing it.

23 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Make sure the changes are enabled in the menu.

Changes are disabled completely until the first time you sleep after installing it.

Installed it nexus mod manager (aslo installed SD and SL Dialogues) Uninstalled all the Previous versions and started a new game no matter how many times sleep wait it doesn't work (no color change, no body part or weight changes)

34 minutes ago, Aref_king said:

Installed it nexus mod manager (aslo installed SD and SL Dialogues) Uninstalled all the Previous versions and started a new game no matter how many times sleep wait it doesn't work (no color change, no body part or weight changes)

Having to sleep a first time is a safety... you still need to enable the changes you want to see in the menu. Most are disabled by default.

6 hours ago, dontworryabouthts said:

Is racemenu supposed to open up when the bimbo curse activates? I also dont seem to change at all when it happens

Yes... that's because the transformation can introduce weird glitches with the face if you go from male to bimbo.

Having the menu pop up is also an occasion for you to customize your starting bimbo look.

If you are going from female to bimbo, and you are not using the bimbo race, there will not be any change in the race menu.

3 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Yes... that's because the transformation can introduce weird glitches with the face if you go from male to bimbo.

Having the menu pop up is also an occasion for you to customize your starting bimbo look.

If you are going from female to bimbo, and you are not using the bimbo race, there will not be any change in the race menu.

I have noticed on some occasions that the body will change from male to female, but the head remains male. 

Also my carry weight drops from 300 to 200 when I transform into a bimbo, is this a bug?

29 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I have noticed on some occasions that the body will change from male to female, but the head remains male. 

Also my carry weight drops from 300 to 200 when I transform into a bimbo, is this a bug?

If that issue happens with the head, select male then back to female in Racemenu. That should clear it up.

Same with the race if you are using the Bimbo race. Change to Nord then back to Bimbo.

I couldn't find a way to apply those changes reliably without racemenu.

For the weight, that's normal. becoming a bimbo changes your base stats and makes you weaker.

As a bimbo, you are meant to find a strong Redguard or Nord warrior for protection and fun :)

15 minutes ago, A_guy_with_the_plan said:

is there anyway to edit the bimbo race to another body type and face type?

ive seen it as a BAS file and tbh i dont know how to edit them

You would have to extract the files from the BSA archive and replace them while keeping the same names.

50 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

If that issue happens with the head, select male then back to female in Racemenu. That should clear it up.

Same with the race if you are using the Bimbo race. Change to Nord then back to Bimbo.

My PC looked quite nice after the sex change, probably because I didn't make the character very masculine, as I wanted the sexchange not look to weird. I probably would have kept the head, except that the beard forced me to do a manual swap back and forth.

One very tiny issue I found; the message the day before the gender swap with dreams about having a beautiful vagina, it is kinda long and on my computer the fontsize became very very tiny to show the message. I think the line would look better if split into 2.

Other than that, the whole sexchange thing worked like a charm, or a curse, or whatever...

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

As a bimbo, you are meant to find a strong Redguard or Nord warrior for protection and fun :)

Hmm, I was going to ask you to provide the Bimbo race of at least some skills, but I can see your point. It's not my preferred playstyle to have a follower, let alone be one, but why not.

However, a Bimbo should be very attractive and to .. anyone, right? So having a huge speech skill would make sense?

22 minutes ago, Wut1969 said:

So, you do see the MCM menu and you did try the debug options?

I may come as a surprise but you have more information that we do. If you don't share that information, I doubt anyone can help you.

I have Hormones MCM Ok? But when i try to change nodes directly I doesn't work on the body and also it wont change after wait or sleep or anything... I tried to change them via console commands like: "Help slh 3" or "hormone 3" and "Set _slh_GV_... to 1 or 0" change options to 1 or 0 but there was no options to help with this problem...

In previous version some changes include overtime body changes also didn't work but at least you could change weight or body parts through MCM now that doesn't work ether  

5 minutes ago, Aref_king said:

I have Hormones MCM Ok? But when i try to change nodes directly I doesn't work on the body and also it wont change after wait or sleep or anything... I tried to change them via console commands like: "Help slh 3" or "hormone 3" and "Set _slh_GV_... to 1 or 0" change options to 1 or 0 but there was no options to help with this problem...

I had this issue once and using the "Reset default shape" option in MCM fixed it and the weight started to change. Then, after a few sleeps (and some sex with Honey), the sex change triggered. The only odd thing is that when this happened, the quest "Forcibly blonde" started and showed me the wrong message in the quest log (when going from male to female, for example, it said that a big cock had grown on my PC).

That quest also became stuck in my log while Bimbo curse was not activated. Was able to fix either by console command or activating Bimbo curse in MCM afterwards. Was playing as a Khajiit when that happened.

39 minutes ago, dontworryabouthts said:

Hey its me again, I have everything enabled but no changes are happening even when I try to force them using debug? Could this be an issue with bodyslide presets as I am using one that isn't base? or could another mod be the issue? I am also using the SE version.

Are you using an SE Body (ex. CBBE SE, 3BA, SMP, BHUNP SE)?

On 2/9/2021 at 1:16 AM, Vaccinated Alligator said:

I had this issue once and using the "Reset default shape" option in MCM fixed it and the weight started to change. Then, after a few sleeps (and some sex with Honey), the sex change triggered. The only odd thing is that when this happened, the quest "Forcibly blonde" started and showed me the wrong message in the quest log (when going from male to female, for example, it said that a big cock had grown on my PC).

That quest also became stuck in my log while Bimbo curse was not activated. Was able to fix either by console command or activating Bimbo curse in MCM afterwards. Was playing as a Khajiit when that happened.

Playing as Imperial Female and Nord Female before that

"Reset Default Shape" Done that... No result... Not even resets shit!

"Triggered the Bimbo Curse" Also didn't Activate Body Shape Change And Growth

But after i Triggered the Bimbo via MCM the Messages like "Your Pussy Is Moist and ..." began to show up a few times.

I have Estrus Chaurus, Milk Mod, FillHerUp, Beeing Female, Body Builder and NPC Body Scale Randomizer. All Morph Changing Mods And All of them are working just fine Except Hormones.

8 hours ago, dontworryabouthts said:

Yeah I'm using CBBE

If you're using CBBE SE, scaling won't work with the current version, it's currently node-based scaling only. CBBE SE uses morphs only, and node-based scaling won't work with it.

I've created a morph patch that's working well so far (still in testing), but it's very "duct tape and gum" code, a proper version will make it into a future Hormones update

5 hours ago, w234aew said:

If you're using CBBE SE, scaling won't work with the current version, it's currently node-based scaling only. CBBE SE uses morphs only, and node-based scaling won't work with it.

I've created a morph patch that's working well so far (still in testing), but it's very "duct tape and gum" code, a proper version will make it into a future Hormones update

I see, thank you for telling me, I will probably just wait for the fix and comeback to skyrim modding when its done.