21 hours ago, Saviorsrd said:

Just got home, installed what I think is the new version but no bimbo hormone growth outside of the curse.  Weird.

I tried to describe the new system at this link - https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/wiki/Hormones:-Transformations-and-curses

It is still a work in progress and it is possible the flow will be slower than before. 

If the transformation doesn't happen fast enough you can still force it through the menu.

The main difference is that checks for the changes happen when you sleep.... not right after sex as before.

19 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I tried to describe the new system at this link - https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/wiki/Hormones:-Transformations-and-curses

It is still a work in progress and it is possible the flow will be slower than before. 

If the transformation doesn't happen fast enough you can still force it through the menu.

The main difference is that checks for the changes happen when you sleep.... not right after sex as before.

That's not what I mean - I do understand how the new system is supposed to work in theory.  The problem is, in practice, 20 sex acts in a day moves the Bimbo hormone exactly zero points, even after sleeping.  Strangely, I've since discovered this happens regarldess of whether the curse is active.  Sleeping with Honey also appears to have the old behavior - instant transformation with no hormone adjustment.

EDIT:  I'm going to download and install from Git, and delete all other instances from my mod manager except for my custom slavetat textures, see if that helps..  In the morning.  If it does, probably points to a problem with old files making it into the full release.  If not. . . I don't know, old scripts running?

Okay, I'm not going to do extensive testing right now, but I may have found the problem.  The LL version doesn't include the compiled script files.  So while the replaced mod continued to sort of function on the basis of scripts already running in a saved game, a whole lot just didn't get updated.  Pulled the scripts individually from github, and the menu updated and things seem to be working again.  It looks like other textures and meshes may be missing too, but this is enough to be getting on with for the moment.

19 hours ago, Saviorsrd said:

Okay, I'm not going to do extensive testing right now, but I may have found the problem.  The LL version doesn't include the compiled script files.  So while the replaced mod continued to sort of function on the basis of scripts already running in a saved game, a whole lot just didn't get updated.  Pulled the scripts individually from github, and the menu updated and things seem to be working again.  It looks like other textures and meshes may be missing too, but this is enough to be getting on with for the moment.

I don't know what's going on in your game but I checked the bsa file for Hormones and the scripts are there - source and compiled.

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Good news!

The next update of Hormones will have actual Bimbo giggle sounds in it.

I am targeting a release at the end of the month.

YEEEEEES YEEEEES THIS IS WHAT I TOTALLY WANT! 

Anyways like i am totes gonna try it out since its like on github and stuff.

Intresting bug in SL Hormones.

I disabled all the body changes and everything works fine until it doesn't. At some point sex triggers severe breasts deflation (and I do mean severe - the boobs are shrinking almost to zero, flat chest). I encountered this problem earlier (which lead me to uninstalling Hormones), I was hoping this was solved in newest version, but it seems I was wrong.

Usually the deflation is preceded by information about rush of milk (which is strange since I don't use pregnancy mods or MME).

Any ideas on how to solve this issue? Flat chest murders all the fun.

20 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I don't know what's going on in your game but I checked the bsa file for Hormones and the scripts are there - source and compiled.

Figured it out, and it's not a new version bug - part of the script (haven't narrowed down which) decided to stop running updates a few saves back without my noticing.  I'm going to put down to "Skyrim being Skyrim" until and unless there's an epidemic of it or I can track down how to make it repeatable.

1 hour ago, LinksSword said:

YEEEEEES YEEEEES THIS IS WHAT I TOTALLY WANT! 

Anyways like i am totes gonna try it out since its like on github and stuff.

I can add a few more giggles if you can point me to a favorite giggle sound somewhere :)

The current version in Github doesn't trigger the giggles exactly when I want it to but I will fix that by the end of them month.

18 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I can add a few more giggles if you can point me to a favorite giggle sound somewhere :)

The current version in Github doesn't trigger the giggles exactly when I want it to but I will fix that by the end of them month.

unfortunatly i noticed that thoughts are entirely broken in all of my saves since updating.

what is working though are the dropping weapons thoughts and the thoughts that cause tripping to occur.

3 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

unfortunatly i noticed that thoughts are entirely broken in all of my saves since updating.

Like how?

They are not showing at all?

Did you update the full version from last week? I moved the thoughts in a different file (fctUtil).

I tested the thoughts on my game and they are still triggering.

31 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Like how?

They are not showing at all?

Did you update the full version from last week? I moved the thoughts in a different file (fctUtil).

I tested the thoughts on my game and they are still triggering.

The weapon dropping thoughts are still happening, so is the ones you get when you trip but standing around or sexlab animation sex thoughts for example do not run.

On a new save btw and i did move the new scripts over and the esp and other.

so what i gather nothing out of the slh_fctutil.pex is working. but the messages from bimboallias.pex is still working.

seems that for whatever reason the slh_fctutil.pex  script does not work.

If i add the old  bimboallias.pex from the previous version that still contains all the thoughts they then work. for now i am just going to use the old bimboallias.pex 

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Anything in the error log?

Also.. make sure you replace ALL the changed files.. there are 18 files in this update:

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/commit/22c0e6a38bcf4ece776ee32fd43999d964181223?diff=unified

Click on Changed Files at the top for the list.

I installed the github master file folder and the hormones included i even went to install those 17 scripts you have updated.

nope nothing.

here is my papyrus log and it does not ever mention SLH_fctUtil in it just the source SLH_fctUtil.psc it mentions the other SLH scripts such as BimboAllias are present.  i got maxed out bimbo hormones, female hormones and matabalism. Sure i did spawn honey in to test and no luck, after even the 2nd stage of the curse there were no thoughts. not sure what to do. 

And  if i type in SLH_fctUtil in save cleaner it will show up as if it is active.

Papyrus.0.log

1 hour ago, LinksSword said:

I installed the github master file folder and the hormones included i even went to install those 17 scripts you have updated.

nope nothing.

here is my papyrus log and it does not ever mention SLH_fctUtil in it just the source SLH_fctUtil.psc it mentions the other SLH scripts such as BimboAllias are present.  i got maxed out bimbo hormones, female hormones and matabalism. Sure i did spawn honey in to test and no luck, after even the 2nd stage of the curse there were no thoughts. not sure what to do.

Papyrus.0.log 1.69 MB · 0 downloads

It looks like something bad happened when Hormones initialized and the Quest Alias for the player in the HormoneGrowth was not initialized

You got a lot of errors like these:

[11/10/2019 - 12:41:13AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetRace() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[_SLH_Controller (950012C4)].slh_fcthormoneslevels.setHormoneLevelsRacialMod() - "SLH_fctHormonesLevels.psc" Line 383
	[_SLH_Controller (950012C4)].slh_fcthormoneslevels.initHormonesLevels() - "SLH_fctHormonesLevels.psc" Line 53
	[_SLH_Controller (950012C4)].slh_qst_hormonegrowth.initHormones() - "SLH_QST_HormoneGrowth.psc" Line 399
	[_SLH_Controller (950012C4)].slh_qst_hormonegrowth.doInit() - "SLH_QST_HormoneGrowth.psc" Line 163
	[_SLH_Controller (950012C4)].slh_qst_hormonegrowth.OnInit() - "SLH_QST_HormoneGrowth.psc" Line 131

I will check why that alias would not initialize and see if I can replace it with Game.GetPlayer() instead, but that could be a source for your issues.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

@LinksSword - One thing you could try is to stop and start that quest.

In the console: stopquest _SLH_Controller

then: startquest _SLH_Controller

And see if that helps clear these issues.

I would advise saving after restarting the quest and then reloading that save to be sure.

sure i'll give it a try, I wonder if anyone else is having similar issues.

Still not working even after trying that. Thoughts never trigger no matter the circumstances.

13 hours ago, kapibar said:

I disabled all the body changes and everything works fine until it doesn't. At some point sex triggers severe breasts deflation (and I do mean severe - the boobs are shrinking almost to zero, flat chest). I encountered this problem earlier (which lead me to uninstalling Hormones), I was hoping this was solved in newest version, but it seems I was wrong.

Usually the deflation is preceded by information about rush of milk (which is strange since I don't use pregnancy mods or MME).

I'm almost positive that this bug is somehow related to PSQ, as PSQ automatically triggers Succubus Curse and the bug appeared after the curse was activated.

@DeepBlueFrog any thoughts?

13 hours ago, kapibar said:

I used to run into this bug. I think it may actually be Sexlab Stories, not Hormones; I haven't run into the problem since I stopped using Stories. What you can do, however, is go into the MCM, and I believe that there's a slider for breast size related to lactation in one of the sub-menus. If the slider is set to the lowest setting, which I seem to recall it always was, then just move the slider to the middle position, then try reloading your character's preset in RaceMenu. It's been a while since I've had to do this, but I seem to recall something like that fixing the problem. Hope that helps. 

Also, really glad to hear about the new giggle sounds being added. 

48 minutes ago, DarkNova50 said:

I used to run into this bug. I think it may actually be Sexlab Stories, not Hormones; I haven't run into the problem since I stopped using Stories. What you can do, however, is go into the MCM, and I believe that there's a slider for breast size related to lactation in one of the sub-menus. If the slider is set to the lowest setting, which I seem to recall it always was, then just move the slider to the middle position, then try reloading your character's preset in RaceMenu. It's been a while since I've had to do this, but I seem to recall something like that fixing the problem. Hope that helps. 

Also, really glad to hear about the new giggle sounds being added. 

I'm not using SL Stories. It's also not the first time I encountered this bu,g and the last time it was definitely Hormones that was the culprit. I'll try with the sliders.

So, I've been doing some testing, and I don't believe that sex with NPCs increases the bimbo hormone anymore. Sex with Honey and Outcasts both raise the hormone level, but repeated encounters with regular NPCs don't change anything. Was this intentional? 

3 hours ago, kapibar said:

I'm not using SL Stories. It's also not the first time I encountered this bu,g and the last time it was definitely Hormones that was the culprit. I'll try with the sliders.

Hmm. Could be the body change mechanic that's part of the mod. I always switch all those options off, though, so I wouldn't be able to help you there. 

21 minutes ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

so if i understand correctly to get weight change you need to sleep ? or make love and after sleep ? and how metabolism happen ?

Changes are recalculated based on hormonal levels each time you sleep.. it doesn't matter if it is a nap for an hour or a night's sleep.

The 'metabolism' hormone is probably a misnomer on my part, but I use it as a timer to prevent too many transformations too often. Either naturally or after sex with dremoras, Metabolism increases slowly over time. When it reaches 100, and if other conditions are met, it triggers full curses like sex change or bimbo. Once the curse happens, Metabolism drops to 0, and you have to wait until it reaches 100 again for other transformations to occur.

So, if you if you reach a sex change transformation first, you have to wait another round of 100 before you can be tuned into a full bimbo for example.

7 hours ago, DarkNova50 said:

So, I've been doing some testing, and I don't believe that sex with NPCs increases the bimbo hormone anymore. Sex with Honey and Outcasts both raise the hormone level, but repeated encounters with regular NPCs don't change anything. Was this intentional?

It's not nothing but my own testing shows it takes a lot of sex between sleeps to keep the meter moving - 15 or so a day at the default settings, down to 7 or 8 if you move the slider all the way to 2.0 just to maintain your current level.   Sleep even once or let the time go past midnight, and all progress is lost and you have to start again.  It's...probably excessive, honestly, if the Bimbo curse is supposed to be something that can happen without specifically trying for it.

EDIT:  It's particularly kind of a lot since the decay rate hasn't been changed to reflect the new, slower growth rate.