clumsy legs and arousal events stopped working for me after becoming a bimbo a second time. the only solution i know is to reinstall the mod again so the bimbo curse has a fresh start but this could lead to other issues if  i keep doing it.

nvm found another solution, so when checking with save cleaner it seems that hormones does not reset the clumsy events after returning to normal which causes becoming a bimbo again clumsiness to not have any effect. Changing it from 1 to 0 after being cured does the trick to fix the issue.

2 hours ago, AlexTheFun said:

maybe is an issue but my character is a bimbo and her bimbo hormone level is 100 and i still can cure myself nothing block it. and i have the latest version. 

It cam take a day or two passing, even at 100%, for the notification to pop up.

45 minutes ago, AlexTheFun said:

well it was nore than 3 days

Also, just to be clear, you're talking about the in-world method for the cure, right?  If you're using the MCM, it'll currently override "permanent" cursing, just because the curses remain in a beta state and have the potential to wreck your save if there's no way to get rid of them.  Presumably, DBF will add a 'hardcore' mode later like with Sanguine's Debauchery and some other mods once things are closer to final.

11 hours ago, Saviorsrd said:

Also, just to be clear, you're talking about the in-world method for the cure, right?  If you're using the MCM, it'll currently override "permanent" cursing, just because the curses remain in a beta state and have the potential to wreck your save if there's no way to get rid of them.  Presumably, DBF will add a 'hardcore' mode later like with Sanguine's Debauchery and some other mods once things are closer to final.

yes i mean the impossible cure when you reach lvl 100 bimbo hormone but i guess it a bug for now

12 hours ago, AlexTheFun said:

yes i mean the impossible cure when you reach lvl 100 bimbo hormone but i guess it a bug for now

Two weeks after initially receiving the curse, your bimbo hormone level will determine the percentage chance of the curse becoming incurable each night. As I said, however, you'll need to wait around two weeks after being cursed to see this come into effect. 

Hey, i dont know if this is a bug or a feature but the exposure-rate of Sexlab Aroused keeps resetting itself to 10. 

Does anyone know how to fix/turn that off?

It is definitly from this mod because it only happens when i have it active.

Do you have any curses active?  I think it's part of both the succubus and bimbo curses (much more easily turned on even when you've had sex recently.)  Also possible that it's set to flip the exhibitionist bit when you're already aroused and you're wearing armor flagged skimpy to Aroused.

Just a simple idea for the next update: What about some TG brainwashing comments when you are a bimbo? like if your bimbo has a cock she will say things like "my cock is like throbbing so bad!"  either through running, standing still or tripping comments.

20 hours ago, Saviorsrd said:

Do you have any curses active?  I think it's part of both the succubus and bimbo curses (much more easily turned on even when you've had sex recently.)  Also possible that it's set to flip the exhibitionist bit when you're already aroused and you're wearing armor flagged skimpy to Aroused.

Nope, just installed it. 

4 minutes ago, czyjestpolska said:

I cant get this to work and I dont know why, i have all the right files and everything, is it maybe because or I have sse or what is the problem with it? can anyone help

Sadly, I'm pretty sure this isn't compatible with  SE.  CBBE isn't the same mod between the games and it would likely be actual work to make this mod do anything.  Curses might partially function but don't bet on it.

On 6/7/2019 at 9:18 AM, AlexTheFun said:

Wait it can become permanent? And yea I'm also having the issue where giving the outcast at Dragon Bridge a deadra heart to cure my character does nothing. Is this currently a bug or am I not doing something right?

7 minutes ago, Chroom22 said:

Wait it can become permanent? And yea I'm also having the issue where giving the outcast at Dragon Bridge a deadra heart to cure my character does nothing. Is this currently a bug or am I not doing something right?

Right, there is a "Permanent" flag for the Bimbo Curse.  I'll put the full explanation in spoiler tags below:

Spoiler

When you first get the curse, as you go through the progression, you will get popup messages every day.  As soon as you get the first one, a new hormone is enabled, the "Bimbo Hormone".  Right now, it only increases via sex. 

As the days go by, you'll see the popups keep coming up and the curse proceeds.  Oh, and you'll be compelled to have lots of sex, probably with the followers you need to get anything done.   You might get more for other acts, like interacting with YPS Fashion, in future updates. 

However, while the curse is still progressing, the Bimbo Hormone only controls whether you receive third person ("You love sucking cock") or first person ("I love sucking cock") brainwashing messages if status updates are enabled in the add-ons screen.

Once the curse has completed your transformation (Day 12 or so), every day at midnight there's a check against how much of a bimbo you've been (Bimbo hormone.)  If you fail the check, you get one last popup.  At this point, the Dremora will no longer be able to help you even if you bring them a heart.  Right now, this does NOT disable being able to remove the curse via the MCM.  If you ask nicely, DeepBlueFrog may add a hardcore mode in the future if there are enough requests to prevent you from doing this.

59 minutes ago, Saviorsrd said:

Right, there is a "Permanent" flag for the Bimbo Curse.  I'll put the full explanation in spoiler tags below:

Reveal hidden contents

When you first get the curse, as you go through the progression, you will get popup messages every day.  As soon as you get the first one, a new hormone is enabled, the "Bimbo Hormone".  Right now, it only increases via sex. 

As the days go by, you'll see the popups keep coming up and the curse proceeds.  Oh, and you'll be compelled to have lots of sex, probably with the followers you need to get anything done.   You might get more for other acts, like interacting with YPS Fashion, in future updates. 

However, while the curse is still progressing, the Bimbo Hormone only controls whether you receive third person ("You love sucking cock") or first person ("I love sucking cock") brainwashing messages if status updates are enabled in the add-ons screen.

Once the curse has completed your transformation (Day 12 or so), every day at midnight there's a check against how much of a bimbo you've been (Bimbo hormone.)  If you fail the check, you get one last popup.  At this point, the Dremora will no longer be able to help you even if you bring them a heart.  Right now, this does NOT disable being able to remove the curse via the MCM.  If you ask nicely, DeepBlueFrog may add a hardcore mode in the future if there are enough requests to prevent you from doing this.

Alright cool I imagine the final step is when your feet becomes permanently arched? This makes sense though since my character isn't reverting, or at least partially. My MP is back to normal and I don't drop weapons and her hair isn't forced to be long anymore. But the tattoos are still there and her hair is still blond as well and breast growth isn't diminished so I imagine it's a bug. This is the case even when I remove the curse via MCM (unchecking the bimbo curse).

Either way I wish there was some in game dialog from the outcast saying it was permanent and he can't fix you to avoid this issue. More in game feedback from this mod in general would be great since half the time I don't know if I'm running into a bug or if the mod is working functionally.

Also my characters hair color doesn't change gradually. It just fully applies as soon as the curse starts.

On 6/13/2019 at 6:10 PM, Chroom22 said:

Alright cool I imagine the final step is when your feet becomes permanently arched? This makes sense though since my character isn't reverting, or at least partially. My MP is back to normal and I don't drop weapons and her hair isn't forced to be long anymore. But the tattoos are still there and her hair is still blond as well and breast growth isn't diminished so I imagine it's a bug. This is the case even when I remove the curse via MCM (unchecking the bimbo curse).

Either way I wish there was some in game dialog from the outcast saying it was permanent and he can't fix you to avoid this issue. More in game feedback from this mod in general would be great since half the time I don't know if I'm running into a bug or if the mod is working functionally.

Also my characters hair color doesn't change gradually. It just fully applies as soon as the curse starts.

No the curse becomes permanent about 15 days once you fully become a woman.  So roughly two weeks in game. But this is all dependent on the bimbo hormone level. 

You will get a pop up message saying "The curse has rewired your brain to such an extent it is now not possible to cure."