Share your character presets! :D

Kira Layon

She resembles a bit Drow Ranger from Dota 2.

I think I would even pay for someone skilled on ECE and armor creation to do a Drow Ranger version for Skyrim :P

Well, the Drow Race exists and I'm sure a face could be found in this thread or others.

If you wanna' make a She-Hulk here's the preset....

_1_commonTriRaces.7z

I used ECE (of course), SG Hair 220 pack, Brows, Eyes of Beauty, No More Bronze Shine, Barbarian Skin, Fem Feet Redone, and Seven Base Bombshell. I forget the name of the hair used, but there are others in the SG pack that would also look good on her.

ScreenShot85_zpsf79fa8ee.png

ScreenShot89_zpsc05fe2b9.png

ScreenShot91_zpsec282773.png

And with a different hair from SG Hair 220.

ScreenShot64_zps8adae22c.png

If you wanna' make a She-Hulk here's the preset....

attachicon.gif_1_commonTriRaces.7z

I used ECE (of course), SG Hair 220 pack, Brows, Eyes of Beauty, No More Bronze Shine, Barbarian Skin, Fem Feet Redone, and Seven Base Bombshell. I forget the name of the hair used, but there are others in the SG pack that would also look good on her.

And with a different hair from SG Hair 220.

Very nice! Hrongar is checking her out in that last pic

• 3 weeks later...

New one for you guys. Dark Elf this time. Might of seen her in the Show your Skyrim Counterpart, but here she is. Enjoy.

7u9CHul.png

Oupy9Ac.png

TRfkcqO.png

Mods used:

-SG Female Textures Normal Maps, Mature Skin Texture Diffuse Maps, Fair Skin Complexion Sweat Specular Map.

-SG Hair Pack 268

-Better Females by Bella (eyebrows only)

-Eyes of Beauty

-Raven's Warpaint (can't remember which pack though sorry)

-Smile in HD (brighter teeth version)

-Enhanced Character Edit (obviously)

_3_commonTriRaces.rar

Do you guys use any enhancemennt for character creation? Making a female for the first time with vanilla options and they all look too sharp for a scholarly type.

Besides Race Menu and/or Enhanced Character Edit? If it's the face you're not happy with, you could try one of  Ran's head mesh variants. One of them gives fuller and more rounded features regardless of what other mods you use to further enhance the face. Very effective. 

Do you guys use any enhancemennt for character creation? Making a female for the first time with vanilla options and they all look too sharp for a scholarly type.

Besides Race Menu and/or Enhanced Character Edit? If it's the face you're not happy with, you could try one of  Ran's head mesh variants. One of them gives fuller and more rounded features regardless of what other mods you use to further enhance the face. Very effective. 

I spent a couple hours playing around with the vertex editor in ECE.

Its nice to have some inspiration too or blueprints, just run skyrim in window mode, resize it to 1/2 of you screen and open reference images with both profile shots. It really helps.

screen capture >>>output .bmp >>>convert to.jpg by ACDSEE that it

I made small videos to prove my innocence(I am joking) :D

"How i take my skyrim screenshot"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5_j4_hGvq8&feature=youtu.be

qe4eSu7.jpg?1?2614

for all detail please watch in HD

....Oh HDT make breast sway too much

It would be interesting to open a thread dedicated to aspiring Skyrim photographers, with a list of useful mod, tecniuche and tricks to get impressive shots (No photoshop, only real in-game screens), ecommended ENB with complete settings ideal for taking wonderful screens

what do you think ? ^_^

post-204983-0-27871400-1399833829_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-97819600-1399833873_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-88925000-1399833896_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-13270900-1399833918_thumb.jpg

post-290274-0-16694000-1400101131_thumb.jpgpost-290274-0-35922800-1400101134_thumb.jpg

4.rar

Mods used are ; 

Racemenu
Chargen Extension (+ Ece morphs) 
Eihei textures
Real girl sk textures
Normal maps come from the maps from the Fitness blender or from Real Girl, forgot

Also  don't remember the speculars, I think it's from the equipable wet female body textures on Nexus
Eyes of beauty 
Smile in HD

Body is HDT Sevenbase 

Freckles Mania (set opacity to like, 25% if not those look really bad) 

SG Hair

Enb is Stakado Cinemascope 

(On the screenshots I use Better fangs and eyes for vampires, find on Nexus) 

AZqOgjl.jpg

nXkcP1d.jpg

There are three presets but I have lost the third image so you will just have to test it out.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ww1c9ody2b5bhbw/Fae's+Presets.rar

mods used:

ECE

The eyes of beauty

UNP body

Nuska's real skin

Women of Skyrim normal maps by ZZjay

UNP specular maps slightly altered

SG hair

SG brows

Goddess ENB

Navetsea body textures

on Nexus is deleted http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28645/? can not be found anywhere.. :(

Please.. reupload the Nuska's Real Skin for UNP :blush: