nqrWRuo.jpg

Mods used: 

• ECE
  • CBBE
  • SG Female Eyebrows
  • SG Hair
  • SG Female Texture Renewal
  • Tera Armor Collection CBBE Standalone

Just let me know if you guys want the preset  :) I'd be glad to share it after spending a billion times editing this pretty lady.

LoL funny that mention the preset because that what is thread is for =)  I would like for you to add it to your post though. She looks really good.

Q: Which mod(s) could be the culprit of getting a zombie face when importing CME slots?  About 2/3 of the CME save slots I tried have a distorted facial structure (usually kind of flatten/squashed) and sunken eye socket that cannot be fixed with changing the eyes.  In most of those cases I suspect it's that author used Racemenu in addition to ECE but without using Racemenu myself I cannot be certain. 

Q: Which mod(s) could be the culprit of getting a zombie face when importing CME slots?  About 2/3 of the CME save slots I tried have a distorted facial structure (usually kind of flatten/squashed) and sunken eye socket that cannot be fixed with changing the eyes.  In most of those cases I suspect it's that author used Racemenu in addition to ECE but without using Racemenu myself I cannot be certain. 

Make sure you are using the same race. That gets me all the time.

I tried that already.  Take Jackfrossst's preset just a couple posts above.  Every humanoid race gave me almost the identical zombie looks.  I have different body mesh and hair mod but that cannot be the reason since some presets with CBBE and SG hair works fine on mine.  The ratio is like 2/3 of CME presets I downloaded resulted in deformed faces with zombie eyes.  It's unlikely that they all use custom race in their preset without disclosing it.

I tried that already.  Take Jackfrossst's preset just a couple posts above.  Every humanoid race gave me almost the identical zombie looks.  I have different body mesh and hair mod but that cannot be the reason since some presets with CBBE and SG hair works fine on mine.  The ratio is like 2/3 of CME presets I downloaded resulted in deformed faces with zombie eyes.  It's unlikely that they all use custom race in their preset without disclosing it.

Can you upload some pics. Show us one default preset and then one with the deformity. It might help us nail it down for you. Also, if you are not using SG Textures (like Jackfrosst is ) then it will not look like the picture.

Thanks guys, I am a total idiot.  My zombie face is a function of two things: incompatible eye mod but most importantly ECE install option. 

First, ECE install options.  I installed ECE when I had no idea what I was doing and had the rounded cheek option checked and also no extra slides.  Basically in my old install ECE took the preset, squashed and rounded the face.  Reinstall ECE without rounded cheek patch and extra slides fixed it.

Second is the eye mods.  ECE actually removes the eyes if the preset is out of range.  I recently replaced Eyes of Beauty with Natural Eyes which only has a small fraction of choices.  I have to move the slide way to the left to get any eye shape and color to show.  This is why I kept getting sunken eyes, i.e. empty eye sockets. 

I went for the Swedish swimsuit model look with this one. I call her Hierta. I created her using my own CustomNord race, but the preset works well with standard Nords as well. She uses the SevenBase Bombshell body with standard UNP textures with landing strip variation. The hairstyle is from Hello Santa's SG Hairs. Any blue eyes should work well with that blonde hair, but I used The Eyes of Beauty mod.

DXcIcNIz.jpg 65L0UdAT.jpg dGRA3mxK.jpg mcSDmVcS.jpg 0XBtPS9Z.jpg

I haven't started a game with her yet, so I'm good with sharing her. Try her out, people and tell me if she works out alright. I hope I have done everything right in the upload.

3.rar

I went for the Swedish swimsuit model look with this one. I call her Hierta. I created her using my own CustomNord race, but the preset works well with standard Nords as well. She uses the SevenBase Bombshell body with standard UNP textures with landing strip variation. The hairstyle is from Hello Santa's SG Hairs. Any blue eyes should work well with that blonde hair, but I used The Eyes of Beauty mod.

I haven't started a game with her yet, so I'm good with sharing her. Try her out, people and tell me if she works out alright. I hope I have done everything right in the upload.

thanks for sharing. unfortunately i use ece so won't be able to try her out.  she reminds a lot of victoria silvstedt.

i could be wrong, but one thing i noticed was that she seemed to have the vanilla face/cheek structure.  would you want to round out her face/cheeks?

That's a good idea, Pringles89. I always go with gaunt cheeks, since it makes for very strong, proud, violent faces. But the idea with Hierta wasn't to create a warrior's face. I rounded the cheeks out a tad according to your suggestion. Thanks! Here's the updated version of Hierta and a screenshot of what I see in the RaceMenu without fancy ENB's or anything.

Hierta is a good name for her, by the way, if anyone wants to play with her. It means Heart in Swedish, but with very ancient, almost medieval spelling. In modern Swedish it would be spelled Hjärta. I just wish I could share her with all those people using ECE instead of RaceMenu as well. Providing her save game isn't very logical, since I have mods applied that the end user won't have...

TJBJnDSp.jpg

kUiiNxiQ.jpg lcwdN7zX.jpg

3.rar

There isn't enough presets featuring strong and proud female characters that I want to use.  By that I don't mean slapping on warpaints/scars or using very muscular body mesh/texture but beautiful with understated dignity and toughness.  Cover model and pop idol are very overrepresented in Skyrim.  I cannot build nice character myself so I will shut up now.   

I hope this isn't an ECE only thread~ 

I don't know, I think I'm pretty terrible at ECE/Racemenu, but here are some presets for Racemenu. 

I'm unsure if they'll actually come up as they do in the screenshots, since I used both Racemenu and ECE for some of these faces. 

yTo6TKK.jpg

BuZTapX.jpg

YhdubSV.jpg

qFuRrJl.jpg

ltX9dev.jpg3ghwbj2.jpg

8rPpog6.jpg

dj8yPti.jpg

RacemenuPresets.rar

This thread is frustrating...because it shows how people really don't know how to read...it's SHARE YOUR FREAKING PRESETS...not share your character. 

That said...heh...I am posting to ask a question and not to share a preset.

Nominally one would simply place the CME preset in the CME save in the my games/skyrim folder...but I use Mod Organizer...and that doesn't seem to work. Anyone else use MO and ECE and know how to utilize the presets?

*EDIT* Got it to work....silly mistake: manually created a CME_Saves folder instead of CME Save folder....

So with Familiar Faces, can we share our characters via that system? We can use the vMYC files to share characters? Has anyone tried?

It only works with RaceMenu so possibly if its a RaceMenu preset but FF does not work with ECE...and may not for a while.