Share your character presets! :D

strange my skyrim save folder not have any like that

CME_save, xxx.slot ??? :-/

my save

It will only have a CME_Save folder if you use ECE (Enhanced Character Edit). That is what this thread is about. Sharing your ECE Face Presets.

If you are using ECE, you go into your showracemenu area and after you finish making your character, it will ask what slot you want to save it to. Select a slot, and it will create a CME file. Then inside Documents\My Games\Skyrim\, there will be a CME_Save folder. It will have your preset that you just made. Then you just add that to a zip file and upload it here.

my save

It will only have a CME_Save folder if you use ECE (Enhanced Character Edit). That is what this thread is about. Sharing your ECE Face Presets.

If you are using ECE, you go into your showracemenu area and after you finish making your character, it will ask what slot you want to save it to. Select a slot, and it will create a CME file. Then inside Documents\My Games\Skyrim\, there will be a CME_Save folder. It will have your preset that you just made. Then you just add that to a zip file and upload it here.

I will try

problem is i use both ece and racemenu mod

and save a lot of my save to present slot in showracemenu

but I cannot seen that folder CME save anything likr that in

Documents\My Games\Skyrim\,

my save

I will try

That is because RaceMenu overrides a lot of ECE's features. You don't get CME Saves with RaceMenu. You only get them with ECE.

My character "Blacksmith girl", hope you like it.

post-89240-0-62355200-1395049423_thumb.jpg
post-89240-0-54519800-1395049429_thumb.jpg
post-89240-0-27238100-1395049436_thumb.jpg
post-89240-0-91057700-1395049439_thumb.jpg
post-89240-0-54389900-1395049443_thumb.jpg

you aloso need:

1. Enhanced Character Edit  ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12951/? )

2. UNPetite body ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35748/? ) ps:body textures also use this.

3. "Face" textures is useing "SG Female Textures Renewal" ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35267/? )

4. Eyes is useing "MissAniThrope and chakaru11's C Eyes" you can find the file from here ( http://www.missanithrope.com/temporaryarchive.html )

5. Hair is "SG Hair Pack 268 Edition" you can find the file from here ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjIIlIJ20ko )

I think that is all.

CME_save.rar

my save

I will try

That is because RaceMenu overrides a lot of ECE's features. You don't get CME Saves with RaceMenu. You only get them with ECE.

Racemenu saves just directly in the skse folder.

Wait, did this thread all of a sudden got back on track and people started again to post their presets?That's nice since a hell lot of people thought that this thread is the 'Show your Skyrim counterpart'!

Cheers for SpyderArachnid!!

PS : I don't know why but I get the "You aren't permitted to upload this kind of file when I try to upload my preset people, do you know why ? 

Try to .zip it if it's not already. If that doesn't work, upload to mediafire or similar and post the link here, I guess.

PS : I don't know why but I get the "You aren't permitted to upload this kind of file when I try to upload my preset people, do you know why ? 

Try to .zip it if it's not already. If that doesn't work, upload to mediafire or similar and post the link here, I guess.

Gotcha, doing it tonight. 

Mods:

ECE 1.2

Oblivion Hairstyles

Pretty face

SGEyebrows

I hope not forgotten anything and did everything right , try it )

I dont remember seeing that hair in the Oblivion pack but anyway.... she is gorgeous, might have to play around with her for a bit 

I dont remember seeing that hair in the Oblivion pack but anyway.... she is gorgeous, might have to play around with her for a bit 

thx )

i have new version .. but don't remember what mod i use , If anyone is interested can search.

_14_commonTriRaces.1396256030.jpg

_14_commonTriRaces2.1396256050.jpg

Just noticed this thread...

I make character presets, and have been making them available on the Nexus for some time now. You can click the banners in my signature to go straight to my mod pages! :)

enb2013_8_20_22_59_57JPEG-RESIZE-50_zps0

Here's a few pics - click the SPOILER TAG to browse!

My current Lydia, made from my Nord Female Preset 12:

3538713-1390995627.jpg

My character Anja, from whom my Nord Female Preset01 is made (*also available as a savegame):

3538713-1366700834.jpg

A character made with my Nord Female Preset 06:

3538713-1377043299.jpg

Vladi, one of my custom followers:

3538713-1370571999.jpg

His sister, Vlasa:

3538713-1368271144.jpg

L-R - Torvar, Njada, Athis:

3538713-1370251873.jpg

A character made with my Breton Female Preset 05:

3538713-1377495895.jpg

A character made with my Nord Male Preset 01:

3538713-1375836606.jpg

Some of my Town Guards:

3538713-1377160543.jpg

3538713-1377170161.jpg

You can see more pics over at my Nexus gallery! If you'd like to see how some of my presets look in other people's games, and what can be achieved with them, head over to my mod pages & browse the shots people have uploaded! ^_^