Share your character presets! :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Still playing Skyrim and here is my current little Succubus Imperial Vampire Char Lea. Just my two cent to this topic.

Mods I used to build her: Coverwoman, Fair Skin, The Eyes of Beauty, KS Hairdos HDT, tons of patience and several mods for inspiration to try some things in GIMP 2.8 ;)

This pour demon is captured by slavers. Just for you I used the console to bring her to a place with better lights and without chastity devices. A few seconds without them and this is what happend :D Damn... it is even not possible to make a screenshot without interruption from anykind of mod :angel:

Have fun!

And thanks to all the modders out there. Your work is great guys! Wouldn´t have had so much fun the last few month without you.

What mod/mods did you use for the tattoo textures?

Still playing Skyrim and here is my current little Succubus Imperial Vampire Char Lea. Just my two cent to this topic.

Mods I used to build her: Coverwoman, Fair Skin, The Eyes of Beauty, KS Hairdos HDT, tons of patience and several mods for inspiration to try some things in GIMP 2.8 ;)

This pour demon is captured by slavers. Just for you I used the console to bring her to a place with better lights and without chastity devices. A few seconds without them and this is what happend :D Damn... it is even not possible to make a screenshot without interruption from anykind of mod :angel:

Have fun!

And thanks to all the modders out there. Your work is great guys! Wouldn´t have had so much fun the last few month without you.

What mod/mods did you use for the tattoo textures?

I use Rutha Art but for my personal use I edited a lot. I think you can find most of the tats in it, but some I just added over a bunch of time. The longer I play, the more of the mods have my personal touch. Just yesterday I found my own esp has more than 100 items I changed with Wings3D or Bodyslide or whatever comes in handy.

Still I can´t get the nerve to work with CK to provide a mod having some of my work uploaded here ;) On top of that I have no f*** idea which mesh was from whom in the first editing. Should really change that. Just look at this one made out of a google search... oh dear...sorry... but the rose from SD+ was boring ;)

post-1182611-0-81802900-1501186626_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
On 8/3/2021 at 12:45 PM, meetnfuck said:

Here is mine, made with ECE

image.png.e65db659fc37b8073e0cd533d0a066e0.png

CONJURATION INCREASED TO 32

I don't see a preset, only screen shot

Although the forum does need another screen shot thread, you can never have too many...

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/8/2021 at 12:13 PM, Mez558 said:

CONJURATION INCREASED TO 32

I don't see a preset, only screen shot

Although the forum does need another screen shot thread, you can never have too many...

My bad, thanks for telling me, I just added the preset in my post