54 minutes ago, belegost said:

I'm on for Frostfall support. One of the other things I use SLS for is the warming up/getting wet through sex acts. Saves on having to stop and look for shelter every few hours especially since I don't use fast travel. Quick bj and you're off. Though I'll understand if you're not up for it.

Also,  consider SunHelm support, maybe?

I have frostfall installed.. but honestly i never enable it. But i agree that it was nice. I do not think i will get to it though.  My time for games is about done for a couple of weeks.

7 hours ago, wareware said:

Does this also have the cum addiction feature?

It does not. It is listed in the future plans. It is a ton of work to move that part over. So i doubt i will get to it any time soon. 

2 hours ago, zer02 said:

supp Vanilla Survival ? 

I do not know how to interface with the vanilla survival mode. I couldn't find documentation on it either. If you can point me to a mod that does interface with it (so i can see what they are doing) or know how to, then let me know and ill add it. 

1 hour ago, 117xxx said:

SunHelm is better than forstfall,

Honestly never heard of SunHelm before. I will check it out. I find frostfall a bit too annoying to use with the style of play i want, but it is fine if i tinker with the config enough.

14 minutes ago, Dasha117 said:

I do not know how to interface with the vanilla survival mode. I couldn't find documentation on it either. If you can point me to a mod that does interface with it (so i can see what they are doing) or know how to, then let me know and ill add it. 

Honestly never heard of SunHelm before. I will check it out. I find frostfall a bit too annoying to use with the style of play i want, but it is fine if i tinker with the config enough.

forstfall makes my save unlimited loading and black screen in many case.(true i have many mods so i deserve lag)but I dont like that.

2 minutes ago, brgont said:

Drinking some salty substance quenches your thirst? (´・ω・`)?

Sounds pretty realistic)

lol and the idea that cum can satiate hunger is also very realistic... fantasy man. that said SL survival had a "is cum salty" option. I might add that in at some point.. but would not be on by default for me.

15 minutes ago, 117xxx said:

forstfall makes my save unlimited loading and black screen in many case.(true i have many mods so i deserve lag)but I dont like that.

to get frostfall working with mysetup i needed extra patches i found in places. so it would make sense that the base frostfall on its own may be broken. the patches i use are

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23799

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17925

Looking forward to how this mod will developes.
While I never made use of the needs integration for cum swallowing in SLS, the cum addiction and withdrawel was the main reason I tried to keep SLS in my load order.

Really hope that these also get added to this mod in the future. Am missing a good alternative for that.

8 hours ago, A.Okita aka Caralis said:

Looking forward to how this mod will developes.
While I never made use of the needs integration for cum swallowing in SLS, the cum addiction and withdrawel was the main reason I tried to keep SLS in my load order.

Really hope that these also get added to this mod in the future. Am missing a good alternative for that.

I will work on that next, but it will not be alll the features. might just be the status effects. even actively working on it, it will take a while to do and test out.

Edit: had time open up this am. Put work into this addiction.  Going well. Everything is done but not tested yet. Depending on how testing goes, I should have an update soon

Edit2: changes all made and mostly tested... will have an update shortly but internet is out atm.

Edited by Dasha117
4 hours ago, Dasha117 said:

Note i am not doing the day dreaming or refusing to bathe stuff or the beast addiction stuff (will still work with beasts, but just wont have extra addiction towards beasts)

That's fair. Wouldn't consider these core features of the cum addiction anyway.
The features that actually affect the gameplay (i.e. the status effects and growing need to need to swallow cum) were the fun part of the mechanic.

On 10/16/2023 at 6:14 PM, wareware said:

Does this also have the cum addiction feature?

It does now with v1.3.0

On 10/16/2023 at 8:09 PM, Snaloe said:

Also wondering this. If you add it, it would be great to be able to ask for oral when suffering from the addiction. 

that is outside the bounds of this mod. I use Sexlab working girl for that stuff. can find it on loverslab (LE) but the SE version is in the comments on page 61. I also use it along with whorecraft

The addiction features are not interesting. It would be nice if that was optional or configurable on and off. The best thing in games is our control, not be forced to something.
If you update someday and has interest, that would be nice.

Edited by GusCrow
4 minutes ago, GusCrow said:

The addiction features are not interesting. It would be nice if that was optional or configurable on and off. The best thing in games is our control, not be forced to something.
If you update someday and has interest, that would be nice.

it is optional, can disable in MCM menu.

Thank you for this mod, I've been waiting for years that this function of sexlab survival splits off.
As far as I remember there was a function in sexlab survival that the NPCs react to the player when he has swallowed a lot of cum because he has bad breath.
Could you please add this as an optional feature as well?

36 minutes ago, N.Gamma said:

Thank you for this mod, I've been waiting for years that this function of sexlab survival splits off.
As far as I remember there was a function in sexlab survival that the NPCs react to the player when he has swallowed a lot of cum because he has bad breath.
Could you please add this as an optional feature as well?

Same, SL survival just has too much else in it and is a pain to disBle everything just for this one part. However i do not think i will get around to the bad breath stuff. Mainly because im just Bout done with editing this mod for a while. And also i didn't like that feature.  As someone who has sucked a lot of dick, there is no real cum breath. If there is, something is wrong lol.

i for one would love to see a possible sunhelm intergration. I believe it is one of the most popular "need/hunger" mod out there, with more unique downloads on Nexus than Ineed and RND. its appeal for me is being less "hardcore", and being more 'vanilla+" and also less buggy, which works great for ppl who dont want to turn the game into a complete survival game.

but anyway thank you for the mod, i have been hoping for a standalone mod like this for a long while. SLsurvival just have way too much feature i dont need nor want. its like ordering a full course meal just so i can get some bread with butter lol

Your mod is working great, thank you.

FHU is not buggy here, the only thing that happens is that the oral cum doesn't make the belly bigger, but it adds oral cum amount and then you can use the vomit LOL. I think it's made to be like that. Other sex acts like anal/vag inflate normally the belly here.

Now with the 1.3 version of your mod and with the FHU enabled in MCM, all works, the oral amount is sent to FHU oral values.

She is not hungry anymore, thank you ❤️

Spoiler

489830_20231018061421_1.png.17e64c15dc323ebfa916657d1277684c.png

2 hours ago, bubba999 said:

Got 1.3 up and running. Could you add a way to see current cum addiction to the MCM or elsewhere?

I think you can check what effect is on you. It should be in there. But yah i think i can add something in say the mcm menu. My internet is out so no update for a bit. Have also added saltycum option back in, added swallow option on going down on a women when she orgasms(reduces thirst, doesn't use saltycum option), and have added option that dehydrates you when you orgasm.  Been waiting for internet to post the changes, but will go and add that status for now

edit: all done, v 1.3.1 uploaded. can see what the new mcm menu items look like in the screen shots I uploaded

Edited by Dasha117

I think the development of the mod is great.
But due to the cum addiction, would it be possible to add a dialogue system that allows the player to ask friendly male humanoids and animals to suck their dick to satisfy the cum cravings?

I imagine that with no or little cum addiction, you can shyly ask for it.

e.g.
Em... sorry... I... I have a request... that may sound unusual.... I... I'd like to suck your... cock and uh... swallow your cum.

The stronger the cum addiction becomes, the more important the question could become.

For animals and monsters, the question should of course be adapted to fit creatures.