2 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

I think the development of the mod is great.
But due to the cum addiction, would it be possible to add a dialogue system that allows the player to ask friendly male humanoids and animals to suck their dick to satisfy the cum cravings?

I imagine that with no or little cum addiction, you can shyly ask for it.

e.g.
Em... sorry... I... I have a request... that may sound unusual.... I... I'd like to suck your... cock and uh... swallow your cum.

The stronger the cum addiction becomes, the more important the question could become.

For animals and monsters, the question should of course be adapted to fit creatures.

Someone asked this before and I replied with the following:

That is outside the bounds of this mod. I use Sexlab working girl for that stuff. can find it on loverslab (LE) but the SE version is in the comments on page 61. I also use it along with whorecraft

8 hours ago, Loopmc said:

Is there a good way of making sure you get oral scenes from stuff like winning defeat mod encounters and other such stuff?

You can setup tag filters in defeats animation tab. or you can just press (0) which is the default animation selection button. not very immersive but it still allows you to switch your animation.

8 hours ago, Throwawayname10 said:

Could we get a "SunHelm Survival and needs" patch if possible please?

Probably not unless someone feels like adding on to this for it. I know nothing about it and would take more time than I have to look into their api, make edits to the esp and script code. hell I didnt even add frostfall interface and that is easier since I COULD copy most of it from SL survival... but even that I had no desire to do.

Edit: Curiosity got the best of me.. almost done with basic sunhelm support. just for hunger and thirst. no warmth from sex or anything

Edited by Dasha117
On 10/17/2023 at 12:36 AM, belegost said:

I'm on for Frostfall support. One of the other things I use SLS for is the warming up/getting wet through sex acts. Saves on having to stop and look for shelter every few hours especially since I don't use fast travel. Quick bj and you're off. Though I'll understand if you're not up for it.

Also,  consider SunHelm support, maybe?

On 10/17/2023 at 7:23 AM, 117xxx said:

SunHelm is better than forstfall,

22 hours ago, normal24yearoldstudent said:

i for one would love to see a possible sunhelm intergration. I believe it is one of the most popular "need/hunger" mod out there, with more unique downloads on Nexus than Ineed and RND. its appeal for me is being less "hardcore", and being more 'vanilla+" and also less buggy, which works great for ppl who dont want to turn the game into a complete survival game.

but anyway thank you for the mod, i have been hoping for a standalone mod like this for a long while. SLsurvival just have way too much feature i dont need nor want. its like ordering a full course meal just so i can get some bread with butter lol

8 hours ago, Throwawayname10 said:

Could we get a "SunHelm Survival and needs" patch if possible please?

7 hours ago, odius said:

I too would love to see a Sunhelm patch. It's my go to survival-type mod.

Support for SunHelm (thirst/Hunger) is in, v 1.3.3. I never played with sunhelm.. let me know how it goes and if there are issues

6 hours ago, grundor67 said:

Version 1.33 "FIle not found" when trying to download. Just an FYI :) 

sorry about that, internet has been spotty the past day. looks like it failed to upload. just reuploaded it and tested that I could download it. should be all set now

5 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

It works now :)

actually made a new game with sunhelm and tested it out a bit. made some adjustments and added warmth support in v1.3.4. I removed 1.3.3 since it is just not needed now. I verified the file actually uploaded this time.

edit: checked the papy log and there are a few bugs. working on them

edit2: should be all set now. also added warmth when you get cummed in. before it was just when you swallow.

Edited by Dasha117
4 hours ago, keymaster1965 said:

sexlab survival has a bunch of stuff having to do with beast cum, will you be adding that sometime in the future?

no. I mean it still works with beasts. but it will not have the SL survival feature of getting corrupted and only wanting beasts.

that said, the more addicted your character is to cum, the more you have to swallow. It only makes sense you would go for larger species to avoid spending your whole time sucking.

Edited by Dasha117
7 hours ago, Dasha117 said:

the more you have to swallow.

In Custom mode the swallowing goes on for a really long time and I have Nords in the default Nord category, any way to adjust the length of the swallowing sounds?

If it were during the act I could see the point, but for minutes 3-4 afterwards...   No way the sex timer in SexLab will go that far.

Maybe you would consider making the small mouthfuls into larger, shorter, text & sounds length.

Thanks, I appreciate your work and the ability to use your mod.  Thank You.

Edited by Sir Bron
3 hours ago, Sir Bron said:

In Custom mode the swallowing goes on for a really long time and I have Nords in the default Nord category, any way to adjust the length of the swallowing sounds?

If it were during the act I could see the point, but for minutes 3-4 afterwards...   No way the sex timer in SexLab will go that far.

Maybe you would consider making the small mouthfuls into larger, shorter, text & sounds length.

Thanks, I appreciate your work and the ability to use your mod.  Thank You.

I think you are exaggerating as the max number of swallow possible for nord is 5 swallows (10 seconds) if you are using the latest version(1.3.5) or 8 swallows (16 seconds) for the other versions.. that said I do need to make adjustments as the max swallows possible for any load is 150 swallows for a dragon (5m of swallowing). that is a bit excessive. Went through the math as I was typing this and I did not adjust the swallow factor after updating load values. I tried making everything realistic.. actually looked up load sizes for each race and normalized them. did the same with swallow value, but that was before. I need to adjust that now

Should be good now. Needs a playthrough for testing. Not sure how the values work out as far as game balance... down side of modding is i spend 99% making the mod and 1% playing. 

Edited by Dasha117
4 minutes ago, ZeroDrool said:

Integration with Cum Alchemy seems like a natural fit. Is there a way to make keywords for increasing addiction and satisfying craving so modders can apply them to their own food items and such?

can you link the alchemy mod you are talking about? I do not plan on adding items. If other want to add on to my mod they can do what i did to add support for all these other mods.. look at their source code and esp in xedit or CC. figure out how to interface.. go from there. Right now i am only doing bug fixes and things for my own playthrough. 

Edited by Dasha117
On 10/17/2023 at 6:08 AM, Dasha117 said:

I do not know how to interface with the vanilla survival mode. I couldn't find documentation on it either. If you can point me to a mod that does interface with it (so i can see what they are doing) or know how to, then let me know and ill add it. 

Honestly never heard of SunHelm before. I will check it out. I find frostfall a bit too annoying to use with the style of play i want, but it is fine if i tinker with the config enough.

Re. vanilla/CC survival, I was working on a warmth mod way back and dug into it a little. In a nutshell:

Survival_MainScript property Survival auto 
Survival = Quest.GetQuest("SurvivalModeMainQuest") as Survival_MainScript
Debug.Notification("Your current cold level is " + Survival.Cold.NeedValue.GetValue())
float warmthAdjustment = 0.0
Debug.Notification("Warming up by " + warmthAdjustment)
Survival.Cold.DecreaseCold(warmthAdjustment, 0, false)

Haven't tried hunger, but looks like same basic signatures as Cold (except it's Hunger.DecreaseHunger, Hunger.IncreaseHunger...) I remember it was a pain to extract the BSA and had to se use Champollion to decompile to source, but the code was pretty straightforward.

Hope that helps. Looking forward to trying your mod.

1 hour ago, Dasha117 said:

can you link the alchemy mod you are talking about? I do not plan on adding items. If other want to add on to my mod they can do what i did to add support for all these other mods.. look at their source code and esp in xedit or CC. figure out how to interface.. go from there. Right now i am only doing bug fixes and things for my own playthrough. 

It will be this one: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/20833-lese-cum-alchemy-remastered/

I hadn't got round to asking either :)

Edited by ebbluminous
4 hours ago, Dasha117 said:

I think you are exaggerating as the max number of swallow possible for nord is 5 swallows (10 seconds) if you are using the latest version(1.3.5) or 8 swallows (16 seconds) for the other versions.. that said I do need to make adjustments as the max swallows possible for any load is 150 swallows for a dragon (5m of swallowing). that is a bit excessive. Went through the math as I was typing this and I did not adjust the swallow factor after updating load values. I tried making everything realistic.. actually looked up load sizes for each race and normalized them. did the same with swallow value, but that was before. I need to adjust that now

Should be good now. Needs a playthrough for testing. Not sure how the values work out as far as game balance... down side of modding is i spend 99% making the mod and 1% playing. 

I was getting 91 - 110 swallows per nord race NPC, I did not time it with a watch but long, really long.

Thanks for the adjustment will download and try it, Again Thank You for this Work and the use of said Work!

6 hours ago, maihfc said:

Re. vanilla/CC survival, I was working on a warmth mod way back and dug into it a little. In a nutshell:

Survival_MainScript property Survival auto 
Survival = Quest.GetQuest("SurvivalModeMainQuest") as Survival_MainScript
Debug.Notification("Your current cold level is " + Survival.Cold.NeedValue.GetValue())
float warmthAdjustment = 0.0
Debug.Notification("Warming up by " + warmthAdjustment)
Survival.Cold.DecreaseCold(warmthAdjustment, 0, false)

Haven't tried hunger, but looks like same basic signatures as Cold (except it's Hunger.DecreaseHunger, Hunger.IncreaseHunger...) I remember it was a pain to extract the BSA and had to se use Champollion to decompile to source, but the code was pretty straightforward.

Hope that helps. Looking forward to trying your mod.

Thanks, was able to find the esl for it due to this. it will take a bit, but I can look into hooking it in. no promises as to when i will get to it

5 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

It will be this one: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/20833-lese-cum-alchemy-remastered/

I hadn't got round to asking either :)

never used it. will take a bit to interface with it. no promises though. will get to it if bored.

Edit: remembered that fill her up mod has an option to add a cum "ingredient" to your inventory when you purge it out of you... i would just use that feature.  Granted i do not think it ties into any alchemy but that is a FHU mod problem lol

4 hours ago, Sir Bron said:

I was getting 91 - 110 swallows per nord race NPC, I did not time it with a watch but long, really long.

Thanks for the adjustment will download and try it, Again Thank You for this Work and the use of said Work!

hmm, must have been set to dragon for that amount. the max values are hardcoded in _CSN_CumHandler.psc:GetLoadSize() +/- 25%. the new version I uploaded last night has the following:

Spoiler
animal New Values min swallow max swallow
fox 0.5 1 1
human low 1.5 1 1
human high 3.75 1 2
dog 10 2 4
horse 15 3 6
elephant 22.5 4 9
pig(dragon) 30 5 11

Values are proportional accurate to what each "animal" can actually produce. if you are a degenerate and want to know the mL values... normalization factor i used was 4. so mult by 4. the only ones I fudged a bit were the human ones... humans just produce too little compared to the rest so they are on the higher limits as to what is possible for humans where as the rest are around the average.

Swallow value varies between 14 - 21 mL, normalized is 3.5. The old swallow factor was 0.5 to 1.5. Also the old total max load for dragon was 50 which was just too high. Dragon load size is based on pigs due to them being the animal that produces the most(100mL to 500mL).

2 hours ago, sath81 said:

fyi... sunhelm IS NOT better then frostfall. thats pure blasphemy lol

if i get bored I will interface frostfall.. no promises

Edited by Dasha117
34 minutes ago, Dasha117 said:
  Reveal hidden contents
animal New Values min swallow max swallow
fox 0.5 1 1
human low 1.5 1 1
human high 3.75 1 2
dog 10 2 4
horse 15 3 6
elephant 22.5 4 9
pig(dragon) 30 5 11

Values are proportional accurate to what each "animal" can actually produce. if you are a degenerate and want to know the mL values... normalization factor i used was 4. so mult by 4. the only ones I fudged a bit were the human ones... humans just produce too little compared to the rest so they are on the higher limits as to what is possible for humans where as the rest are around the average.

Swallow value varies between 14 - 21 mL, normalized is 3.5. The old swallow factor was 0.5 to 1.5. Also the old total max load for dragon was 50 which was just too high. Dragon load size is based on pigs due to them being the animal that produces the most(100mL to 500mL).

if i get bored I will interface frostfall.. no promises

No worries, it is a like to have rather than a must have

1 hour ago, ebbluminous said:

No worries, it is a like to have rather than a must have

Side note,  the SCOE v16 SunHelm patch may work for Frostfall and the vanilla survival mode too. it essentially just modav("Variable09", value). Variable09 is technically listed  on the CreationKit site as a user property that is supposed to be used for inn keeper stuff... However i found that is not true and the CK documentation is out of date. It is actually what sse, ae, and vr use to store a warmth rating for the survival modes. It gets factored in on calls to player.getwarmthrating(). This is what SunHelm and im sure other cold survival mods such as frostfall use.

Anyway my patch is very simple. Cum layers act as a insulation barrier. The more layers the more protection you have. This is the opposite of what other mods have done before but i feel making it protect you from the cold adds a benefit to keeping covered in cum. This ties nicely into the cum addict part too. Since there were only negative effects for being a slut/cum addict. This adds a positive.

Edited by Dasha117