SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

Dialogue to hire as a prostitute, at least in my game these girls wenches Immersive mod does not exist, for some reason.

One of the requirements is that the potential prostitute be considered a unique NPC. Reading the mod's description, I suspect that this might be the issue.

They are actually unique (summonable ones are random though) unless you are using an old version before 1.3.0 when they were random, anyway last time i checked this mod with Immersive wenches theres was a dialogue like: "do you wanna make some money with that body" or something like that, im not sure if thats the one since it worked for me at least O.o

Hey,

maybe you could think about uploading the file to LL directly, Finger? I don't know if I'm the only one, but I have a massive problem with mega and FF (34-36), so that I only get a blank page whenever I open the mega website -> can't download anything from there.

I have an idea for the mod. Prostitutes you hire will have a chance of not getting payed by clients but here is no option for the player character whoring herself out. The player character should at a percent chance configurable in the MCM have a chance of not being payed and being raped outright.

Hi, I know this mod is not in development in any more, but I just want to say thank you to the creator for making this mod. It works great in every way for me except for one thing.

I am wondering if this mod has compatibility issues with follower organizers like UFO with regards to assigning followers to work in cities on their own? I have tested several followers and NPCs in Solitude and Whiterun, some who were originally from the city and some who weren't, and they end up just standing around or chopping wood. When they get enough experience, I send them to the Jarl's palace, where they sit around in chairs. I can never catch them doing anything but that. Is there something messing up for me?

Hi, I know this mod is not in development in any more, but I just want to say thank you to the creator for making this mod. It works great in every way for me except for one thing.

I am wondering if this mod has compatibility issues with follower organizers like UFO with regards to assigning followers to work in cities on their own? I have tested several followers and NPCs in Solitude and Whiterun, some who were originally from the city and some who weren't, and they end up just standing around or chopping wood. When they get enough experience, I send them to the Jarl's palace, where they sit around in chairs. I can never catch them doing anything but that. Is there something messing up for me?

A watched pot never boils, because the game never allows NPCs who are not loaded to be doing anything there is no actual sex action content going on for your location assigned whores.   This is not a game where all the NPCs are active all the time and only seem while you are there, this game engine only activates NPCs when you come into their zone (For example, ever notice how all the guards are clumped together in Falkreath every time you fast travel there?).  The engine allows started events to play out for areas you just left but that's it.

A watched pot never boils, because the game never allows NPCs who are not loaded to be doing anything there is no actual sex action content going on for your location assigned whores.   This is not a game where all the NPCs are active all the time and only seem while you are there, this game engine only activates NPCs when you come into their zone (For example, ever notice how all the guards are clumped together in Falkreath every time you fast travel there?).  The engine allows started events to play out for areas you just left but that's it.

Oh, that makes sense. Thanks!

I'm having trouble figuring out how to get my prostitutes to work at the Jarls palace.  I can't seem to get the conversation for it.  Do they need to get a certain number of clients or training before it will show up?

"When a city prostitute has 25+ clients, a dialogue option will appear to tell the prostitute to work in the Jarl's keep."

I'm having trouble figuring out how to get my prostitutes to work at the Jarls palace.  I can't seem to get the conversation for it.  Do they need to get a certain number of clients or training before it will show up?

"When a city prostitute has 25+ clients, a dialogue option will appear to tell the prostitute to work in the Jarl's keep."

Thanks

Hi, i still have problems enabling some vanilla npcs to become prostitutes using this mod (like Camila valerius and Olfina Gray-Mane).If i propose to them so as to become prostitutes their answer is 'Sorry, i don't think so, i have valuable frieds etc'.If i do their radiant quests (if they have any) to rase their disposition towards my pc, the answer is the same.If i try to prostitute myself to them and thus i raise their disposition towards my pc, the aswer to my proposal of them becoming prostitutes is still the same.If i use the puppet master option of sexlab aroused redux and place their arousal level to max (also the increase rates etc) and in locked position, some npcs answer again the same or say 'i may be horny as hell right now but not interested, so get lost' or something like that.So i am at a loss.The mod seems to work in general because my pc behaves as supposed to behave and i don't have that kind of problems with all female npcs.

This mod covers all consensual sex and can be used to for "agressive prostition" in combination with SD (i need a strong Hand...)

i never could convince tdf to go on harder Prostitution Content, but what he did is solid and the best working mod in LL.

Sorry, he doesnt work on this mod anymore, on the other hand the mod has been finished some steps before already. (City prostitutes dont bring anything anymore).

so it is a good decision to leave it as it is.

i hope tdf, you are going on other mods now and not leave us wothout your solid programming skills !

Good mod, and while I know it's no longer supported, I kind of hope the author may make  1 itty bitty fix.

Children.  Prostitutes on auto keep successfully soliciting children (at least Hentai Pregnancy Children + soul gem ones.  Aren't really enough normal ones to notice)  SexLab doesn't do any animations, but it counts as a client, you get the occasional quest to rough up one that didn't pay, and you get the money,  And they keep going back to them.  I'm assuming the arousal mod doesn't return a valid level for them, so TDF thinks they always pass the level check.  (I never see them showing up in the widget that shows nearby NPC's levels)

Good mod, and while I know it's no longer supported, I kind of hope the author may make  1 itty bitty fix.

Children.  Prostitutes on auto keep successfully soliciting children (at least Hentai Pregnancy Children + soul gem ones.  Aren't really enough normal ones to notice)  SexLab doesn't do any animations, but it counts as a client, you get the occasional quest to rough up one that didn't pay, and you get the money,  And they keep going back to them.  I'm assuming the arousal mod doesn't return a valid level for them, so TDF thinks they always pass the level check.  (I never see them showing up in the widget that shows nearby NPC's levels)

You using some mod that changes the child races?  TDF checks for the vanilla child races and will miss if there is a non-vanilla race.

Hello guys, does anyone know why this does not appear the Setting Dialog?

the screen shows this:

"How does [...] Gold sound?

How does [...] Gold sound?

How does [...] Gold sound?"

Tanks

I have the same bug.  :(

Hello guys, does anyone know why this does not appear the Setting Dialog?

the screen shows this:

"How does [...] Gold sound?

How does [...] Gold sound?"

Tanks

Use the "Reset Quests" option in the MCM to get those values to display properly.