SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

I think that TDF needs more info about your problem.

I use EFF too and I have any problem with.

Did you gave at least one client to Lydia before say her "Alright, you are off clock?".

If not, she will answer you, forever, that yu need to find her at last one job and you cannot dismiss her as prostitute even if you can dismiss her abyway as follower (EFF option).

I solved the issue.

I am using EZ2C for my dialogues and Lydia has so many dialogues to choose that I just had to scroll down to finally find the desired TDF option.

Thx btw.

Well after updating the mod, whenever i enslave someone and put them in chains, i keep getting the Dialogues. "Get away from me " Then the 2 options.

"You need to be Punished!"

"If you do dis again ~~~~" 

I cant get beyond those conversations. Whenver i choose one, that . . . comes then those 2 Dialogue lines appears. Either i fucked something up while trying to update the mod or its a bug.

Well after updating the mod, whenever i enslave someone and put them in chains, i keep getting the Dialogues. "Get away from me " Then the 2 options.

"You need to be Punished!"

"If you do dis again ~~~~" 

I cant get beyond those conversations. Whenver i choose one, that . . . comes then those 2 Dialogue lines appears. Either i fucked something up while trying to update the mod or its a bug.

Umm, what mod are you talking about? Because it sure ain't this one.

Hi Guys and Gals,

I'm new here and new to modding in general. I stumbled across this mod and decided to try it in my game. I love it! The only thing that I am trying to figure out how to do at the moment is change the limit for the number of followers that you can have working for you. I have managed to up the number of followers in total that I can have in Skyrim itself, but I am still limited it seems to 3 in the TDF system. I tried opening the .esp file in CK and it keeps error-ing out saying that there is no master file. After a little research, I drew the conclusion that I needed a .esm file in order to edit the mod in any way shape for form. I figured if I could at least get the mod to load in CK then I could start hunting for where in that file I might be able to changed the limit for "working" ;-) followers.  I know from the description that the author has no issues with people modifying what the author has made. Does any one have any suggestions or info that might help me out with this puzzle? Any help would be greatly appreciated :-)

Rhyssa

Not sure if this is related to this mod, but I have a small problem. I was at the Vilemyr Inn in Ivarstead and somehow Wilhelm bugged out. He is following me as if he is a client, but I get no dialogue options other than three dots. Also, he is following me everywhere. I've tried resetting him, (fast travel), but nothing helps. Is there a way to remove any scripts that are attached to him? I really don't want to lose my progress.

Hi Guys and Gals,

I'm new here and new to modding in general. I stumbled across this mod and decided to try it in my game. I love it! The only thing that I am trying to figure out how to do at the moment is change the limit for the number of followers that you can have working for you. I have managed to up the number of followers in total that I can have in Skyrim itself, but I am still limited it seems to 3 in the TDF system. I tried opening the .esp file in CK and it keeps error-ing out saying that there is no master file. After a little research, I drew the conclusion that I needed a .esm file in order to edit the mod in any way shape for form. I figured if I could at least get the mod to load in CK then I could start hunting for where in that file I might be able to changed the limit for "working" ;-) followers.  I know from the description that the author has no issues with people modifying what the author has made. Does any one have any suggestions or info that might help me out with this puzzle? Any help would be greatly appreciated :-)

Rhyssa

Adding more will entail adding copies of existing quests etc for each added whore, do-able but will really disconnect you from any future updates.

Post the EXACT error message from the CK, (or search for it on the web), it's not likely you need some ESM but more likely you need to add in the DLC files to the [Archives] section of the SkyrimEditor.ini file like this:

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
SArchiveList=Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa, Hearthfires.bsa Dawnguard.bsa, Dragonborn.bsa
SInvalidationFile=ArchiveInvalidation.txt
iRetainFilenameOffsetTable=1
iRetainFilenameStringTable=1
iRetainDirectoryStringTable=1
bCheckRuntimeCollisions=0
bUseArchives=1
SResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa, Hearthfires.bsa, Dawnguard.bsa, Dragonborn.bsa 
SResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa, Dawnguard.bsa, Hearthfires.bsa, Dragonborn.bsa

@Rhyssa: Like WaxenFigure said, it's doable, but by no means easy. It's not as simple as duplicating one of the behind-the-scenes management quests. Not only do you have to duplicate a set of quests (over a dozen and a half iirc), because of the interactions between the prostitutes, you would have to edit specific parts to facilitate that. To add an additional layer of complexity, the scripts were not designed to be as "clean" as they could be. I don't mean that they'll break your Papyrus or something, but what you have to understand is that this mod was developed in response to people's suggestions so it was really step-by-step development instead of me looking at the big picture. Since many of the quests are essentially duplicates, for example, for good form and easier future development, I should have had scripts attached to dialogue infos reference functions in scripts attached to the containing quest. The end-user sees no difference; in fact, I'm pretty sure performance improves marginally for them. But modders? Oh man...

@AspuN: Try getting another client for the player. This will bump Wilhelm from that ReferenceAlias.

No offense to the other modders who have created a prostitution mod, but I find this to be one of the most stable and promising mods for prostitution in Skyrim, so please forgive me if this has been brought up or asked, as I tried the search feature to find an answer to my questions using the search thread tool and didn't seem to  pull up an answer...

1.) Is it possible to create a "work a room" feature where the PC (or Pimp) doesn't have to ask a client if they would be interested in the prostitutes in the PC's employ (sort of like Radiant Prostitution)?

2.) It would be interesting if a player is using a companion mod to have the prostitute "wait" at a given location of the PC's choice to work that particular location while the PC is out doing missions. For example, when using a mod like LIAT (Lively Inns and Taverns): I can assign Lydia (Saadia or any of my followers) to remain at the Bannered Mare and whore themselves out and earn extra money for the PC and the inn keepers (Hulda in this instance).

Going on that note, while I am sure it would take some work to accomplish, but using the leveling skill system you have in place, it would be interesting if that particular prostitute (PC or NPC prostitute) could generate a reputation of such proportion that other inns and taverns in the hold would like to hire that prostitute even getting into a "bidding war" to have that celebrity prostitute in their establishment.

Imagine walking into a city after dungeon crawling to get approached by a messenger delivering a "request for hire" to a particular inn, Jarl Keep or even to the Thalmor Embassy requesting you or your prostitute for an evening or indefinitely.

Or receiving a note that informs you that someone (like Nazeem, that cheap bastard) failed to pay your prostitute the money that she was owed, making you have to go to that hold to collect... or force you to hire a "bouncer" or "protective enforcer" for your prostitute to protect her or make sure the inn keepers aren't skimming profits.

Just some questions and ideas and I think it will be interesting to see how much of what is being done in Skyrim to this point can be adapted and used for Fallout 4 when it is released.

I liked to if at all possible request or make a suggestion that Sky Haven be add to the list of citys that you can send three prostitutes to after the Alduin's Wall Quest is complete think it would liven up the blades and Sky Haven a bit.

Really like the mod works great have had no problems And you have done good work.

hi I have an issue when i try to ask someone to be my prostitute the issue is that when i say lets go somewhere more private he/she doesn't follow me but even if she does nothing happens i cant even dismiss her there is no dialog option  i thought with this mod i could hire prostitutes for myself only thing i can do is i can teach them and watch them when they are having sex with another person Please help

@freemason - once you tell the person to "follow you" they should follow you, once you have taken them to the secluded spot, you need to "talk" to them again and select the line that says something like: "first let's have the money and then we'll get down to business"... and sex with the target should initiate. If you have a lot of mods that add to the conversation dialogue topic list and will cause them to auto arrange the order of topics and making some of the topics in the list not show up without a mod that will expand your options and amount of topic lists to show.

If that is the case, you may need to download a mod that will help you "page" through the topic lists to be able to view and select all of the possible dialogue options. There is "Sex Lab Dialogues" done by skyrimll found here, or there are UI Dialogue organizers that can be found on the Nexus that will enable you to scroll or page through the choices available to you.

Hope that helps.

may i ask about add costum dance animation in TDF, is it require .txt file or just simply put "BB_CustomDanceAnim1.hkx" file in tdf dance folder?

Great mod looks simple but when i try it...damn !! it so good to pimp everyone you like and i very Love it when the dance get the other horny and rape your hoe :D

Thank you for creating this mod

may i ask about add costum dance animation in TDF, is it require .txt file or just simply put "BB_CustomDanceAnim1.hkx" file in tdf dance folder?

Great mod looks simple but when i try it...damn !! it so good to pimp everyone you like and i very Love it when the dance get the other horny and rape your hoe  :D

The process of adding in new dance animations for use with this mod does not involve the use of the Creation Kit. The process should only involve the copying of the animation files into a specific folder, and then registering these animations (which involves writing a .txt file, running FNIS for Modders, and then FNIS for Users).

To outline the steps:

- You first can copy up to two animations (sets, for more advanced users) into a subfolder of Data/Meshes/Actors/Character/Animations. Note that you need to place them into a subfolder of the path I mentioned. For example, Data/Meshes/Actors/Character/Animations/MyVeryCoolCustomAnimations would be sufficient. If desired, the animations could be placed in the same subfolder that this mod uses, but that is not recommended because the later steps in this process would involve editing the .txt file contained there, which could end up getting overwritten if the user updated this mod.

- At this point, feel free to rename the files for your two custom animations to whatever you wish or find convenient as these names will be used when you create your .txt file.

- Now, you need to generate a .txt file. You can use Notepad if you wish. For users who just want to register up to two simple animations, each involving only one animation file, I recommend this to be the content of the .txt file:

b -a BB_CustomDanceAnim1 <name of animation file>.hkx
b -a BB_CustomDanceAnim2 <name of animation file>.hkx
- The .txt file should be named "FNIS_<whatever you named your subfolder in the first step without spaces>_List.txt" and be located in that subfolder.
- Run FNIS for Modders and then FNIS for Users.

Great mod looks simple but when i try it...damn !! it so good to pimp everyone you like and i very Love it when the dance get the other horny and rape your hoe  :D

The process of adding in new dance animations for use with this mod does not involve the use of the Creation Kit. The process should only involve the copying of the animation files into a specific folder, and then registering these animations (which involves writing a .txt file, running FNIS for Modders, and then FNIS for Users).

To outline the steps:

- You first can copy up to two animations (sets, for more advanced users) into a subfolder of Data/Meshes/Actors/Character/Animations. Note that you need to place them into a subfolder of the path I mentioned. For example, Data/Meshes/Actors/Character/Animations/MyVeryCoolCustomAnimations would be sufficient. If desired, the animations could be placed in the same subfolder that this mod uses, but that is not recommended because the later steps in this process would involve editing the .txt file contained there, which could end up getting overwritten if the user updated this mod.

- At this point, feel free to rename the files for your two custom animations to whatever you wish or find convenient as these names will be used when you create your .txt file.

- Now, you need to generate a .txt file. You can use Notepad if you wish. For users who just want to register up to two simple animations, each involving only one animation file, I recommend this to be the content of the .txt file:

b -a BB_CustomDanceAnim1 <name of animation file>.hkx
b -a BB_CustomDanceAnim2 <name of animation file>.hkx
- The .txt file should be named "FNIS_<whatever you named your subfolder in the first step without spaces>_List.txt" and be located in that subfolder.
- Run FNIS for Modders and then FNIS for Users.

thank you so much i add strip pole dance to tdf :D

No offense to the other modders who have created a prostitution mod, but I find this to be one of the most stable and promising mods for prostitution in Skyrim, so please forgive me if this has been brought up or asked, as I tried the search feature to find an answer to my questions using the search thread tool and didn't seem to  pull up an answer...

1.) Is it possible to create a "work a room" feature where the PC (or Pimp) doesn't have to ask a client if they would be interested in the prostitutes in the PC's employ (sort of like Radiant Prostitution)?

2.) It would be interesting if a player is using a companion mod to have the prostitute "wait" at a given location of the PC's choice to work that particular location while the PC is out doing missions. For example, when using a mod like LIAT (Lively Inns and Taverns): I can assign Lydia (Saadia or any of my followers) to remain at the Bannered Mare and whore themselves out and earn extra money for the PC and the inn keepers (Hulda in this instance).

Going on that note, while I am sure it would take some work to accomplish, but using the leveling skill system you have in place, it would be interesting if that particular prostitute (PC or NPC prostitute) could generate a reputation of such proportion that other inns and taverns in the hold would like to hire that prostitute even getting into a "bidding war" to have that celebrity prostitute in their establishment.

Imagine walking into a city after dungeon crawling to get approached by a messenger delivering a "request for hire" to a particular inn, Jarl Keep or even to the Thalmor Embassy requesting you or your prostitute for an evening or indefinitely.

Or receiving a note that informs you that someone (like Nazeem, that cheap bastard) failed to pay your prostitute the money that she was owed, making you have to go to that hold to collect... or force you to hire a "bouncer" or "protective enforcer" for your prostitute to protect her or make sure the inn keepers aren't skimming profits.

Just some questions and ideas and I think it will be interesting to see how much of what is being done in Skyrim to this point can be adapted and used for Fallout 4 when it is released.

Not bad ideas, but aren't most of them already in the mod? 1 = "Find your own jobs" which is available after the prostitute has a little experience, I think. 2 = Leaving the prostitute in residence in a town--you need to own property and the prostitute has to have some experience. There's already a "The client refused to pay me, what are you going to do about it" event that sometimes occurs if the prostitute is working on their own. 

Leaving the prostitute in an inn when you don't own property is an interesting idea. Maybe you pay them like 20% of profits. Maybe you have to ask the innkeeper, and not all are willing.

I have found using Paradise Halls that you can take enslaved bandits, forsworn, witches and such and have them work... the options does appear and you need to (persuade) them. 

I have PH and Sexlab PH Ext., but try as I might the dialogue does not show up. Even after getting real friendly with Slave Bandit.