1 hour ago, Nuascura said:

Export and send over your settings.json and pass your step-by-step process from game start, again.

Embarassingly, I'm having trouble finding the json settings save.  I've saved several times and can't seem to find where the settings json is being stored.  I don't see anything in SKSE.  I'm using MO2 - would you mind directing me to where the json file might be stored?

In terms of update procedure, I installed the mod in MO2 and disabled the prior version.  I started, got the version mismatch error message, bypassed it with "no," went into MCM to this mod and Reset MCM.  I exited MCM, saw the notification of the update to 1.13.1, saved and reloaded.  Then I changed the license preferences.  

Edited by Dez65
5 minutes ago, Dez65 said:

Found it.  Sorry about that!

Settings.json 2.83 kB · 0 downloads

Try the plugins I attached above. If the issue still persists, lmk a step-by-step process (not your update process) that I can follow in your footsteps to replicate the issue on my end.

In other words, start a new game, import this settings.json, and let me know what exactly you do afterwards that leads to the issue (ex. I buy all enabled licenses from the guard in whiterun).

1 hour ago, Nuascura said:

In other words, start a new game, import this settings.json, and let me know what exactly you do afterwards that leads to the issue (ex. I buy all enabled licenses from the guard in whiterun).

Thanks!  I'll try the new plugins.  

I'm on a new playthrough now and my "new game" process, with all the LL mods, is a pretty big project, even with jcontainers, storageutils, etc., so I may not test on a new game for a while.  I will try a clean save though right away.  I'll let you know what happens!

Again, thanks for the help!

28 minutes ago, Dez65 said:

I will try a clean save though right away. 

Tried on a clean save and it worked as expected!  After loading the clean save, I waited for the MCM to install, selected my preferred licences, approached a guard, bought all the licenses I needed.  When I spoke to the guard again, the dialogue to buy more documents was present, but, as expected, selecting that resulted in the "don't get carried away" dialogue.

Looks like I, at least, needed a clean save to update.  Or it might be the new plugins you provided.  In any event, thanks so much for your attention.

Edited by Dez65
31 minutes ago, Dez65 said:

Tried on a clean save and it worked as expected!  After loading the clean save, I waited for the MCM to install, selected my preferred licences, approached a guard, bought all the licenses I needed.  When I spoke to the guard again, the dialogue to buy more documents was present, but, as expected, selecting that resulted in the "don't get carried away" dialogue.

Looks like I, at least, needed a clean save to update.  Or it might be the new plugins you provided.  In any event, thanks so much for your attention.

Your success here is probably due to the new plugins, not cuz of a clean save. Thanks for testing. In that case, I’ll forward these plugins into the next update.

Not too sure why, or even if its happening to anyone else, but Windows defender seems to flag the new version as a "Virus"

Odd, but not sure if there is something in the files that is causing a false flag. 

I'm getting virus warnings on other mods too that were uploaded about the same time

Seems to be all the mods on the SE page uploaded between 15 and 6 hours ago (at the time of writing this comment)

Idk if that means anything, but my guess would be that it was something with the site causing it, and a re-upload might fix it

Could you add some sort of Bikini License curse (with tattoos like the magic curse)?
Like if you have a bikini license, but not an armor license, and you're wearing an armor that's not bikini you get a strong stat debuff or something like that?

And how do I tag a weapon as exempt from the weapon license? The guards are confiscating the fishing rod.

I am having issues trying to figure out how to get bikini armors to work. I use TAWOBA, and I can get the guards to let me wear slot 52 (Bra) and slot 32 (Thong) without them telling me to expose more... If I wear boots, gloves, abs, neck covers, thighs, hips, or anything else covered in TAWOBA, then they strip me and charge me of those items. I have changes the keyword for bikini armor to _sls_bikiniarmor and have made Sexlab Survival a masters the TAWOBA so that they can hve this keyword. Is there any idea what I need to change to get the other body slots recognized as bikini armor?

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Fulanoo said:

The guards are confiscating the fishing rod.

Do you think you could tell me what keywords are attached to that fishing rod?

4 hours ago, Fulanoo said:

Could you add some sort of Bikini License curse (with tattoos like the magic curse)?

That may or may not come down the line.

55 minutes ago, Sierrok said:

I am having issues trying to figure out how to get bikini armors to work. I use TAWOBA, and I can get the guards to let me wear slot 52 (Bra) and slot 32 (Thong) without them telling me to expose more... If I wear boots, gloves, abs, neck covers, thighs, hips, or anything else covered in TAWOBA, then they strip me and charge me of those items. I have changes the keyword for bikini armor to _sls_bikiniarmor and have made Sexlab Survival a masters the TAWOBA so that they can hve this keyword. Is there any idea what I need to change to get the other body slots recognized as bikini armor?

What version are you on? Please use the latest version (1.13.1), enable Log Traces, and pass me your papyrus log. The log will print which of your items are in violation. Based on the logic of my script, it should be impossible for the script to check any item not in selected item slots.

Some other things I can suggest:
1. Make sure you've clearly defined your equipment item slots on page 1

2. Make sure the Bikini keyword you entered is valid

You can check whether Licenses correctly processed your text entries by entering the following command:

showquestvars BM_Licenses

Press [Page Up] and check if the arrays are filled with your selected items.

49 minutes ago, PureMadness said:

A real quick question, will there a possible or hopefully, probable implementation of where the player character is not the only one having to buy licenses? 

No. You should go check Corsec's SPID files or kaxat's Slaverun Reloaded Standsalone for some in-game consistency with Licenses.

Edited by Nuascura
14 minutes ago, ChandraArgentis said:

Has anyone found a fix for Papyrus Extender and Skyrim 1.6.659 (GOG)?  I've had to switch over to the GOG version so Bethesda doesn't keep breaking my game with updates.  Since Papyrus Extender is a requirement for this mod, I'm currently unable to use it.

I thought Papyrus Extender is compatible with .659.

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/s/g1tHKIIH03

3 hours ago, Nuascura said:

What version are you on? Please use the latest version (1.13.1), enable Log Traces, and pass me your papyrus log. The log will print which of your items are in violation. Based on the logic of my script, it should be impossible for the script to check any item not in selected item slots.

Some other things I can suggest:
1. Make sure you've clearly defined your equipment item slots on page 1

2. Make sure the Bikini keyword you entered is valid

You can check whether Licenses correctly processed your text entries by entering the following command:

showquestvars BM_Licenses

I am on the latest pisted version of the license mod. 

This is what I am wearing...

(In file)

This is the relevant log.

[2024-03-10 18:23:26.647] [info] [56692] [Papyrus.cpp:78] Form: Steel Gauntlets of Minor Wielding kwd = false, invert = true
[2024-03-10 18:23:26.647] [info] [56692] [Papyrus.cpp:78] Form: Leather Bracers of Minor Smithing kwd = false, invert = true
[2024-03-10 18:23:26.647] [info] [56692] [Papyrus.cpp:78] Form: Leather Armor kwd = false, invert = true
[2024-03-10 18:23:26.647] [info] [56692] [Papyrus.cpp:78] Form: Scaled Horn Armor kwd = false, invert = true
[2024-03-10 18:23:26.647] [info] [56692] [Papyrus.cpp:78] Form: Scaled Armor kwd = false, invert = true
[2024-03-10 18:23:26.647] [info] [56692] [Papyrus.cpp:78] Form: Leather Gauntlets kwd = true, invert = true
[2024-03-10 18:23:26.647] [info] [56692] [Papyrus.cpp:78] Form: Leather Padded Boots kwd = true, invert = true
[2024-03-10 18:23:26.647] [info] [56692] [Papyrus.cpp:78] Form: Leather Abs Guard A kwd = true, invert = true
[2024-03-10 18:23:26.647] [info] [56692] [Papyrus.cpp:78] Form: Nord Plate Pauldron IV R kwd = true, invert = true
[2024-03-10 18:23:26.647] [info] [56692] [Papyrus.cpp:78] Form: Dwarven Skirt I kwd = true, invert = true

As you can see, everything I am wearing is Kwd = True...

But the guard still aproaches me and tells me I need to be more exposed. Removes my top and gives me a restraint.

The only slots I give the mod permission to scan/use are 32, 52. I even turned of in inventory confiscation... But the guards are still approaching me and taking my gear. Asside from this the mod is working perfectly. Once I can get this figured out, Ima have so much fun! (I know the gear is bikini aproved aswell, because with my trading license, I have no issues selling appropriate items.)

ScreenShot7.png

Edited by Sierrok
Posted (edited)

@Sierrok while the log is useful, that's still the PyramidUtils log. I need to see your Papyrus log, not (just) your PyramidUtils log.

According to my script's intended logic, everything flagged as kwd true in your PyramidUtils log can't have been accessed as violating or not violating by the script because they should be removed from the inventory snapshot. Your papyrus log will tell what item actually caused a violation.

Please also export your settings.json so I can cross-reference its settings with the log.

Edited by Nuascura
5 hours ago, ChandraArgentis said:

Has anyone found a fix for Papyrus Extender and Skyrim 1.6.659 (GOG)?  I've had to switch over to the GOG version so Bethesda doesn't keep breaking my game with updates.  Since Papyrus Extender is a requirement for this mod, I'm currently unable to use it.

You don't have to do anything that drastic, if you are using the Steam version, after you get it set up to whichever version you want, turn Steam to Offline mode before you start the game.  It will not patch the game.  I have been doing that for a long time and it works.

2 hours ago, Nuascura said:

@Sierrok while the log is useful, that's still the PyramidUtils log. I need to see your Papyrus log, not (just) your PyramidUtils log.

According to my script's intended logic, everything flagged as kwd true in your PyramidUtils log can't have been accessed as violating or not violating by the script because they should be removed from the inventory snapshot. Your papyrus log will tell what item actually caused a violation.

Please also export your settings.json so I can cross-reference its settings with the log.

Here is the Papyrus Log... I am not sure what you meant by settings.json or were to find it... (I hope this is the right log, I had to research and figure out what this was to get it :P (Ps. Im a papyrus noob))

Thanks for your help and patience with me!

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by Sierrok
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Sierrok said:

Here is the Papyrus Log... I am not sure what you meant by settings.json or were to find it... (I hope this is the right log, I had to research and figure out what this was to get it :P (Ps. Im a papyrus noob))

Thanks for your help and patience with me!

Papyrus.0.log 490.17 kB · 2 downloads

The settings.json can be found in this directory: Data/Interface/Licenses. Be sure that it was exported from the current Licenses version in use on your system. If it was last exported with 1.12, for example, load in-game with 1.13.1 and export it again.

I don't mean to be excessively doubtful, but after looking through your log, I can't find any trace of the per-violation debug traces that I'd included. Are you sure you're on 1.13.1?

You're free to look inside BM_Licenses.psc if you're curious: Other than the collar violation, there is no way that the function should be able to pass without first outputting what violation type is flagged and from what cause.

Edit: OR... that could mean that licenses isn't correctly resetting its violations post confrontation... However, my typo with "colar" [sic] under my GetFine() function indicates you may be on 1.12.4 or 1.13.0

After you've updated, please test your issue on a new game/save and report back if the issue still occurs. If the issue doesn't occur on a new save, continue with your existing save instead and see if re-activating the mod or using the Refresh Features debug function fixes anything.

Edited by Nuascura

I found my setting file... And I learned by viewing it that I hadnt downloaded 1.13.1 :) 

Ill do that change now..., but if it helps, here is the file for now. Ill repost everything after i do a new save and see if the issue persists.

Settings.json

Edited by Sierrok

I have no idea what it was either. Downloading the 1.13.1 and a save with a new cell worked to fix the issue. I can happily say that my issue has been resolved. 

Thanks so much for your help and guiding me to get the solution. With the issue fixed on a new save, I tried it on my current game and it was still buggy. That was until I entered a building and left it. Then the guard left me alone, indicating to me that a cell change was a important part to get the fixes to work :P

Thanks again for everything! I look forward to utilizing your mod.

11 hours ago, chuckyw said:

You don't have to do anything that drastic, if you are using the Steam version, after you get it set up to whichever version you want, turn Steam to Offline mode before you start the game.  It will not patch the game.  I have been doing that for a long time and it works.

Steam doesn't have an option to roll back to prior versions.

16 hours ago, Nuascura said:

I thought Papyrus Extender is compatible with .659.

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/s/g1tHKIIH03

It may be, but which version?  I can't find any of them that work with GOG Skyrim.

Edited by ChandraArgentis