5 hours ago, s709 said:

Anyone still have version 1.11, which is compatible with Skyrim VR?

The new requirement PyramidUltil requires Address Library, which does not work with Skyrim VR (which uses VR Address Library instead).

I did find the original mod, with less features, so it may have to do: 

Should work out of the box with VR Address Library. Otherwise I can include some toggles to avoid function hooks for compatibility.

Edited by ponzipyramid

@Anunya @Lute I'm not exactly sure why I hadn't thought of it earlier. But for the next Licenses update, I'll add in a Licenses keyword (something like "BM_IgnoreItem") that you can just patch onto any unrelated mod to whitelist items. Remind me if I forget to do this.

17 hours ago, ponzipyramid said:

Should work out of the box with VR Address Library. Otherwise I can include some toggles to avoid function hooks for compatibility.

@ponzipyramid

PyramidUtil will cause a CTD if used with Skyrim VR.

Vortex will also give a suspicious message after the CTD.

Goes away after uninstalling it.

Alternatively, it could be I am using SKSE VR version.

ctd pyramid utils.png

Edited by s709
On 2/17/2024 at 6:05 PM, Nuascura said:

As for Nullify Magicka, there is no “tattoo mode”. The slavetats tattoos are just indications of the curse. You select a source for the curse, either spell or DD collar, and are then fined based on whether you are an unlicensed individual and un-cursed.

If a valid source is selected and you lack the Nullify Magicka curse after guard arrest, as shown in your Magic inventory menu, then perhaps we have a similarity. 

Behind the scenes, Nullify Magicka and our License Periodic Checker both work via a magic effect attached to the player. The former attaches via enchantment or spell. The latter attaches via invisible spell. If both don’t work on your end, there should be a mod in your setup that is interfering with how the player reference is being recognized.

Turns out I didn't "add tattoos" in slavetat's setup after updating Licenses therefore no tattoo shown and I misread the function was not working. Sorry to bother you.

14 hours ago, s709 said:

@ponzipyramid

PyramidUtil will cause a CTD if used with Skyrim VR.

Vortex will also give a suspicious message after the CTD.

Goes away after uninstalling it.

Alternatively, it could be I am using SKSE VR version.

ctd pyramid utils.png

I don't have VR so this is unfortunately going to be a bit of trial and error. Can you try this patch (overwrite PyramidUtils in your mod manager) and let me know if that works?

Pyramid Utils VR Patch v1.zip

14 hours ago, ponzipyramid said:

I don't have VR so this is unfortunately going to be a bit of trial and error. Can you try this patch (overwrite PyramidUtils in your mod manager) and let me know if that works?

Pyramid Utils VR Patch v1.zip 5.63 MB · 1 download

@ponzipyramidAfter following your instructions:

The game crashes immediately after loading Bethesda logos, right before loading the main menu.

Thank you for trying anyway, it is unreasonable to support a game version you do not own.

@Nuascura I can confirm these licenses work perfectly on Skyrim VR without Pyramids Util so far:

Armor / Clothing

Weapon

Curfew (It will warn you are breaking curfew even if you have a valid license, but guard's won't harass you)

Magic

Guards took my money I made off prostituting that day, stripped me naked and I got chained up in sex toys. Bastards.

Trading license do not work on VR. I can buy a contraband dagger just fine from a blacksmith without a weapon or trading license.

My substitute is: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23081

Makes everything cost more and sell for less.

But if you improve your reputation with key vendor through naughty favors, you get a permanent discount (lure them behind the counter with Sex Lab Eager Npc or TDF Enhanced Prostitution)

On a different note, toll gates finish off that Sexlab Survival vibe: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/83848

The toll gate guy does not accept naughty favors to let you in the city. Guy prefers Septims over blow jobs. Smart man.

ctd pyramid utils.png

Edited by s709

Implementing this may well be far more trouble than it's worth, but I'd quite like to see a sliding scale for repeat offenders. In particular, I'd like to see the player get let off with a warning for a first offense (and maybe a device equip or some fairly brief public humiliation), and then apply the fine for a second offense, and maybe keep incrementing for repeated offenses.

Rationale here is that if you start a character (say) in Helgen and enter Whiterun, the basic fine for not having a collar equipped (for instance) can put you straight in jail. And depending on the mods you have installed, you may not come back out again.

That said, it's no big deal to disable the mod until I'm inside the city and fully compliant, or to turn down the license cost or cheat enough gold to pay the initial fine. So it's not a major thing. It would be nice to have it from an immersion viewpoint, though.

7 hours ago, s709 said:

@ponzipyramidAfter following your instructions:

The game crashes immediately after loading Bethesda logos, right before loading the main menu.

Thank you for trying anyway, it is unreasonable to support a game version you do not own.

I would quite like to support VR so if you're open to continue testing, I'd like to keep trying. I've disabled the hooks in this patch.

Pyramid Utils VR Patch v2.zip

@ponzipyramid If it helps I've done some limited testing installing just Pyramid Utils without loading Licences

Initial install - Exactly same script extender message as @s709 describes above although I can load into Skyrim (NB: - I don't have Licences installed)

Patch V1 - CTD after logo and before menu as described above

Patch V2 - Loads into game, but not been able to test with licences as yet . Hopefully s709 can confirm on that one. 

3 hours ago, jc321 said:

Hopefully s709 can confirm on that one. 

Practical Defeat is the other mod that uses Pyramid Utils, so Ponzi can let you know where its functions are used.

For Licenses, first check if the MCM shows a recognized Pyramid Utils version under the Auxiliary tab. Then, enable Confiscate Inventory Items and check if guards properly confiscate items where applicable. Make sure to check both steps: step 1 verifies Licenses’ script can see Pyramid Utils; step 2 verifies that Pyramid Utils’ function works as expected.

@ponzipyramid

The patches works great! No CTD for a 2 hour session and Licenses starting tracking trades again, which it did not before the patch.

I can't buy clothes to dress my nude character and I don't money to buy a license.🤔

Thank you for taking your time to make this patch.

22 hours ago, ponzipyramid said:

I would quite like to support VR so if you're open to continue testing, I'd like to keep trying. I've disabled the hooks in this patch.

Pyramid Utils VR Patch v2.zip 5.47 MB · 11 downloads

@Nuascura

Acheron, Practical Defeat's its hard dependency, uses SKSE .dll that likely does not work for VR (I have not tried). 

Acheron also uses Address Library over VR Address Library.

VR users still have classic Defeat by Bane Master, which includes bug fixes, which 80% works for the following fixes in MCM

Disable struggle, its broken, plus you have been defeated!

Disable post player consequences, let Death Alternative VR on Nexus make you a Public Whore via Simple Slavery Plus Plus

VR Death Alternative: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/52922

Public Whore works in VR and can be Death Alternative consequence: 

Simple Slavery Plus Plus works in VR, makes Death Alternative enslave you as a Public Whore if you are defeated by horny bandits.

They auction you to the Yarls of Skyrim after getting naughty with you: 

Disable NPC vs NPCS sex in Defeat. onHit(), will freeze the game during heavy combat.

Download Simple Defeat if you bandits or large insects to get naughty with your low hp followers.

Bug free, lag free!

Disable player getting raped in Simple Defeat MCM and let regular old Defeat handle that.

I sure hope the fences will do business with me without a license....

Screenshot 2024-02-20 035505.png

I think a cooldown is needed between violations. 2 guards are coming after me for the same exact dress code violation and charging me twice.

Edited by s709
7 hours ago, s709 said:

I think a cooldown is needed between violations. 2 guards are coming after me for the same exact dress code violation and charging me twice.

That setting is controlled by License Enforcer Count. If you pay your fine with one guard, the bounty quest should stop after the relevant dialogue line such that the other guard walks away before your conversation fully end. The only way you’d talk with two guards in a single bounty event is if you exited dialogue with the first guard.

How exactly are you being charged twice? Can you share a video?

13 hours ago, Nuascura said:

That setting is controlled by License Enforcer Count. If you pay your fine with one guard, the bounty quest should stop after the relevant dialogue line such that the other guard walks away before your conversation fully end. The only way you’d talk with two guards in a single bounty event is if you exited dialogue with the first guard.

How exactly are you being charged twice? Can you share a video?

You are correct! 

I was only being chased down by 2 guards, but only 1 charged me.

My bad, I panicked when both of them came after to strip me.

Here is what happened:

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/comfortableunrulybison

Wow, they chased me from Riften to Windhelm when I they saw me wearing clothes outside of Riften, persistent bastards!

Edited by s709
On 2/10/2024 at 2:16 PM, Nuascura said:

I should clarify further: it's not just abuse or that this is 'my mod.' I honestly would've added the SexLabNoStrip option way ahead of now. The problem is that the SexLab MCM way too easily allows you to add the keyword, but for good reason: sometimes you wouldn't want an item confiscated during a sex scene, but you still wouldn't want it flagged as a quest item either (so that it can be removed in other, non-SexLab-related events).

If I were to add this keyword as a whitelist, some people may get confused why their items aren't being confiscated or detected. Since you use YS Immersive Fashion, I'd suggest you ask the mod author to add a common custom keyword (ex. ys_item) for all of their items. That way, I can easily whitelist the items with just a KeywordAsString check.

Is there a keyword I could add myself to items/traders I want to exempt? I've been wanting to exempt YPS vendors too!

Would it be possible to set up the forcegreet in this way?

Guard Q1: Routine inspection, could you show me your [armor, weapon, magic, etc.] license?

Player A1: Of course, here it is.

>Player A2: I'm sorry, but [I don't have it, I lost it, it was just stolen, etc.].

Guard Q1: Very well, everything is in order, you may continue.

>Guard Q2: In that case, I will have to confiscate everything you are not licensed for and apply a monetary sanction.

Or something like that. I see it as more appropriate than the guard already knowing in advance that you are not allowed to carry or wear such a thing.

4 hours ago, VaunWolfe said:

Forgive me for asking but is there any plans for a le conversion? 

no, primarily due to ponzi's Pyramid Utils.

1 hour ago, turkeyNAC said:

Would it be possible to set up the forcegreet in this way?

Guard Q1: Routine inspection, could you show me your [armor, weapon, magic, etc.] license?

Player A1: Of course, here it is.

>Player A2: I'm sorry, but [I don't have it, I lost it, it was just stolen, etc.].

Guard Q1: Very well, everything is in order, you may continue.

>Guard Q2: In that case, I will have to confiscate everything you are not licensed for and apply a monetary sanction.

Or something like that. I see it as more appropriate than the guard already knowing in advance that you are not allowed to carry or wear such a thing.

It's possible to do so, so to give the illusion that the guard doesn't know in advance. But this is a relatively big change that'll have to come after any current bug fixes and logic overhauls.

2 minutes ago, Nuascura said:

It's possible to do so, so to give the illusion that the guard doesn't know in advance. But this is a relatively big change that'll have to come after any current bug fixes and logic overhauls.

Of course, no rush and when you see it possible. Thanks for considering it.

1 hour ago, mcnv said:

Are there plans to force teleport players (outside of the jail) for things like curfew and travel permits?

Licenses already force teleports you to jail if you've broken a Travel Permit rule while outside a recognized settlement. If you're detected with a Travel Violation while inside a recognized settlement, Licenses won't teleport you.

Nothing for curfew violations yet.