Not sure why, but guards won't curse/collar my character even if I turn on the magic license, they just fine me if I equip magic spells. I think they should also collar my character, or not? 
Great mod btw :)

3 hours ago, Olafson said:

Not sure why, but guards won't curse/collar my character even if I turn on the magic license, they just fine me if I equip magic spells. I think they should also collar my character, or not? 
Great mod btw :)

Thank you.

First, check the Auxiliary tab to ensure that Licenses can at least detect and activate its integrations. Second, ensure the Nullify Magicka curse is given a valid source (in your case, select Collar).

it appears that when Nullify Magicka is enabled, Guards will always Collar/Curse you on sight regardless of if you have anything magical equipped. Is this intentional?

it works when when I disable Nullify Magicka, then they only come after me when i equip a spell and slap me with a fine/confiscation

Edited by ludba
4 hours ago, ludba said:

it appears that when Nullify Magicka is enabled, Guards will always Collar/Curse you on sight regardless of if you have anything magical equipped. Is this intentional?

it works when when I disable Nullify Magicka, then they only come after me when i equip a spell and slap me with a fine/confiscation

This is expected behavior. Not being cursed when you don’t have a Magic License qualifies as a Magic Violation.

1.13 will provide you an option to disable this behavior and only curse on Magic Violation.

This is a huge update. Before reporting any issues in this thread, please make sure you've read the changelog appended below the main listing. On existing saves, the usual menu reset prompt will appear. Resetting the MCM is unnecessary for this update, but there's no harm in doing so. After the prompt, you must deactivate Licenses via the Page 1 option under "Basic Settings" and then re-activate Licenses to re-initialize its variables. 

Thank you to AsaChiri for their bug reports and Alpia for the additional texture files.

12 minutes ago, 4Lewds said:

Got prompted virus detected on the download for the latest and windows blocked the dl anyone else got this issue?

Same here. The file got labelled as a Trojan but can still be allowed in Windows Protector. You're not up to any shennanigans are you Nuascura? (joking)

Simple Player Prostitution support is talking about the same virus message on download of the most recent version of it.  I can't find any HTML files in either of your archives (downloaed both) and it still detects as a virus on the .2 version you just posted.

9 minutes ago, chuckyw said:

Simple Player Prostitution support is talking about the same virus message on download of the most recent version of it.  I can't find any HTML files in either of your archives (downloaed both) and it still detects as a virus on the .2 version you just posted.

.3 should work. 

It seems that any .7z, in the way that I compress and upload to LoversLab, bugs Windows Defender for some reason. 

If I run a custom scan on my file prior to uploading, nothing is flagged. But, if I upload the .7z to LL and then download it, Windows Defender will flag it within Chrome's downloader and thereafter flag every single file in my system with the same name. That means the file that wasn't initially flagged becomes flagged after the fact. But why does .zip work? and why is the .7z on NexusMods not an issue even after I download my file from NM?

What a mess.

5 minutes ago, chuckyw said:

0.3 version did not give the virus warning, so I guess you figured out what was behind it.  Should I delete the 0.0 and 0.2 versions then?

nah, as if I have any idea lmao

And yes, delete any other version. They are all functionally the same and shouldn't actually have any issues (unless LoversLab is injecting viruses into those files). But you might as well only extract 0.3

17 hours ago, Someone92 said:

Iirc you have to break open the evidence chest in the prison (where your items would be stored if you have been arrested). Might be that Licenses creates an extra chest right next to it.

Is there a single evidence chest for the game? Like in whiterun? or is it in riften too? I checked at riften jail to try and get gear back, but all the chests are empty... (Time to try whiterun) 

Continued... Nothing in whiterun either :(

Edited by Sierrok
34 minutes ago, dimongrem said:

It there any difference between NM and LL versions of this mod?

The LL archive contains an optional dialogue patch. Otherwise, as from Nexus Mods listing: "Core mod functionality is unaffected."

1 hour ago, Midnight Blues said:

What happens when you don't have a license? Rape or just a fine? I feel like this mod should add a bunch of different unique punishments as consequences. 

Fine and/or DD devices are equipped onto your player character.

Hi - updated to 1.13.1.  I think everything is working except that I ticked the Clothing License requirement and the main MCM page is showing that my PC already has a Clothing License and doesn't show an exiration date.  I had not prior to update purchased a Clothing license.

I'm sure I've done something wrong.  Any troubleshooting suggestions?

Thanks for a wonderful mod!

44 minutes ago, Dez65 said:

Hi - updated to 1.13.1.  I think everything is working except that I ticked the Clothing License requirement and the main MCM page is showing that my PC already has a Clothing License and doesn't show an exiration date.  I had not prior to update purchased a Clothing license.

I'm sure I've done something wrong.  Any troubleshooting suggestions?

Thanks for a wonderful mod!

Can you provide me a step-by-step replication process from game start?

Also, perchance you have a Bikini or Armor License on-hand (not just enabled)? Those licenses grant you a clothing license immunity.

1 hour ago, Nuascura said:

Also, perchance you have a Bikini or Armor License on-hand (not just enabled)? Those licenses grant you a clothing license immunity.

I was not aware of this!  Yes, I did have a Bikini license from before I updated.

So sorry if it was somewhere on the description page.  I realized I must be missing something when I rolled back to the earlier version and the Clothing license had no expiration in that version either.

Thanks for your quick response.  Re-enabling 1.13.1 now.

I did have another question, though, if you don't mind.  In the earlier version, if you had all the licenses you needed and asked a Guard to sell papers, he would respond that you have enough licenses.  Was this changed in the new version because I tried the same thing with 1.13.1 and there was no Guard dialogue option at all if I had all the licenses I needed?

Again, thanks for a super-fun mod!

Edited by Dez65
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Dez65 said:

I did have another question, though, if you don't mind.  In the earlier version, if you had all the licenses you needed and asked a Guard to sell papers, he would respond that you have enough licenses.  Was this changed in the new version because I tried the same thing with 1.13.1 and there was no Guard dialogue option at all if I had all the licenses I needed?

Export and send over your settings.json and pass your step-by-step process from game start, again. There could be different reasons for your issue. I want to replicate the issue as you saw it.

I don't remember changing anything related to license dialogue purchases, so nothing should've changed between 1.12 and 1.13.

Edit: I see an issue with the condition setup. Give me some time to fix it

Edited by Nuascura
Posted (edited)

@Dez65 Try the following plugins

Plus, for those interested, here's a voice pack that KRZP kindly generated for me! Note that the attached pack isn't the same as the one they posted on the DD Dev Discord Server. I've made some mild adjustments to the file names so that they are only compatible with the plugins attached to this post.

All files attached to this post will move over to the main listing eventually.

Edited by Nuascura
Removed Attachments