Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Siamero said:

Would it be possible to add a dialogue branch that when getting caught would allow my PC to buy a license at that moment? It's pretty annoying having to unequip the armor/weapon etc. when buying a license because of the autogreet.

This situation would probably be better solved by a renewal feature.

4 hours ago, BYJE137 said:

I'm not a modder so I don't know how these things work, but would I be correct to assume that the .psc file is used to generate a corresponding pex file, so that the pex file is a compiled 'version' of the psc file (simplified: 'psc = recipe, pex = resultant system behaviour')?

I'm wondering if I'd get in trouble if I were to modify my local version of the psc file and then proceed to reinstall the mod with the new psc file version (with modified if statements ruling out restraints I don't like).

Obviously I'd be on my own if this caused problems for me, I'm mostly just wondering if it's actually potentially as easy as that to change the behavior logic of the mod. If it is, then I'd be tempted trying out doing something like that, but if it's more involved than that and might cause problems, due to a lot of dependencies I might be unaware of or something like that, then I probably won't bother.

Yes, you’re correct on psc vs pex. Thus, if you modify your psc, you also have to re-compile the respective script. And, (generally speaking) since you’re not the mod author, you may be better served re-compiling all scripts to ensure your changes don’t pop any incompatibilities.

As for your desired effects, their necessary changes are super easy to implement. Just make sure any IF statements and array indices are appropriately modified to accommodate your change. If you’re only changing function bodies, you’re likely safe only recompiling the singular BM_DD_API script or whatever the name is.

Edited by Nuascura

A renewal feature would be great! Also I noticed the water damage feature says it degraded the license in my inventory but it's not longer there when I check, says that the license is invalid as well on MCM but there is still the time remaining on it. And when I went to get a new one the guard kept saying I lost it or something and wouldn't let me buy a new one. 

Edited by Siamero
2 hours ago, Siamero said:

A renewal feature would be great! Also I noticed the water damage feature says it degraded the license in my inventory but it's not longer there when I check, says that the license is invalid as well on MCM but there is still the time remaining on it. And when I went to get a new one the guard kept saying I lost it or something and wouldn't let me buy a new one. 

Yes, that's how the feature works. License validity is separate from License cycle. In this mod's current state without a renewal feature, your only option is to stick without that privilege unless you want to retrieve a copy of the license book item via AIM or a similar mod.

Maybe i'm stupid and this is working as intended, but whenever the bikini armor license feature is active any piece of clothing i wear triggers a guard response (even if it is not armour) is this intended? 

1 hour ago, iceta said:

Maybe i'm stupid and this is working as intended, but whenever the bikini armor license feature is active any piece of clothing i wear triggers a guard response (even if it is not armour) is this intended? 

Yes, it’s working as intended. The Bikini License feature restricts wearing any and all items. Having a license on-hand, then, only allows the wearing of correctly tagged items.

Get a Clothing or Armor License for immunity.

On 4/19/2024 at 12:57 PM, Dragon4sex said:

i have a problem, i am playing the skyrim AE version 1.6.640 and use licenses version 1.13.0 wich i want to say before, my problem is the only license that is traced is magik, means i have to get a magika curse but i can walk in heavy armor without a license and no one cares, may the problem be i do not have latest skyrim or could it be something else

Also having this problem was fine in the older version.

1 hour ago, Nuascura said:

Yes, it’s working as intended. The Bikini License feature restricts wearing any and all items. Having a license on-hand, then, only allows the wearing of correctly tagged items.

Get a Clothing or Armor License for immunity.

Could i suggest a different license that allowed you to have clothes but if they were armor it would need to be with the keyword?

Or would that be complicated?

6 hours ago, Hawkella said:

Also having this problem was fine in the older version.

I'm unsure which version you're referring to, and I don't know which version you're on. With your and your quoted replies together, I can only assume you mean that this issue didn't occur pre-1.13.0. Even then, I need a clearly reproducible process, on a clean setup, on a new character save, on the latest public version.

6 hours ago, iceta said:

Could i suggest a different license that allowed you to have clothes but if they were armor it would need to be with the keyword?

Or would that be complicated?

It'd be easier to introduce option(s) that prevent Bikini License from checking for VendorItemClothing and VendorItemArmor. So, additional settings under Bikini License.

6 hours ago, KajsaRikka said:

Thank you for the mod! Delicious food and so much of it. Btw, is creating an esl patch the best way to add spells to the BM_LicensesIgnoreSpell formlist? I have many mod-added spells that I want to exclude.

Yes.

Hey so i seem to be having an issue with this mod were none of the licences are being enforced how would i go about fixing this?

i am playing on skyrim AE 1.6.640 since i downgraded if that might have something to do with it.

Right so i fixed it if anyone else has an issue like this double check your versions of pyramid utils, papyrus extender and papyrus utils and get the newest compatible version of them if they are not updated for the game version you play or if you have the newest reinstall them i had the newest for my game version papyrus extender and papyrus utils but an outdated pyramid utils so i updated it, but that did not fix my issue so i reinstalled the other two and that did so i don't know why but from what i can see it seems like if you use MO2 sometimes things like Papyrus Extender can corrupt on windows 11 so i think MO2 might need some tweaking with Windows 11 but i could be wrong on that one.

again just thought i should let people like me who have the issue know what fixed it for me hope you all have a good day/night.

Edited by WolfPack51942
On 4/25/2024 at 2:04 AM, Hawkella said:

Sorry, problem was on my end. didn't have PyramidUtils installed. Was this always a hard requirement ?

Yeah, since 1.12. Been that way for a while, so the content difference must be significant on your end.

On 4/25/2024 at 4:57 AM, supersobaka said:

is it safe to instal mid game?

Yep. 

51 minutes ago, bmckinley50 said:

is there a command to unlock the slavetats slot that is taken up by this mods tattoo's as they are locked even after uninstalling this mod 

Probably but not sure. Instead, you could just reinstall the mod, properly disable the mod in-game this time, and then uninstall the mod.

So...  Went for a simple play as it is the first time with this mod, gear & magic with Thaneship exception.  Started the game, got the Whiterun Thaneship.  Had to leave the castle and come back in for the Thaneship exception to be activated, no problem.  Rode to Rorikstead and the Whiterun guards were very upset I was armed there.  Rode outside Whiterun and one of the patrolling guards there was very upset I was armed.  They didn't take my weapons but DID throw a DD on me. 

I AM running Open Cities so this may have something to do with this.

18 hours ago, BHAitken said:

I AM running Open Cities so this may have something to do with this.

Oh totally. There are some shenanigans with the current location detection that I need to fix, but even then, Open Cities may cause unexpected issues. If you haven't already, try disabling Worldspace detection in the MCM menu.

12 hours ago, heilhobo said:

just a thought to make it easier early game. Can you implement a cost vary by level? like it goes up 100 or 50 or something per level so early game you aren't unable to buy stuff and then late game its practically free?

Possible, but low-priority. For now, you could depend on the Insurance feature which raises its own cost based on your fame.