The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

Looks like you have all the conditions to get donations.

Just to be sure... do you have a female character?

Males are not supposed to get this far but there could be a bug.

Try this:

- make sure you are wearing the Novice Wreath

- make sure you have the donation collection back in your inventory

- strip naked

- ask someone outside of Markarth

You will still have to ask a few times since there is about 40 to 50% chance of refusal in any case.

- 

Hi skyrimll, I tried it again with the follwing

• I am a female character
  • I am naked with no jewelry no amulets and no weapons equipped
  • I have the "Travelling  Sisters Collection Bag" in my inventory ...  I can't drop it anyway, it is marked as a quest item
  • I wear the "Dibellan Neophyte Wreath"
  • I tried all NPCs on my way from Markarth to Whiterun (87, if my notepad marks are correct)
    • I always had the topic available "I bring the gift of beauty .."
    • I always received the response "I'm too busy right now" -> 0 of 87
  • I player.additem 'ed now the "Daggerfal Clovers Wreath" and put it on, just to make sure
    • I tried 15 NPCs in Whiterun Drunken Huntsman and on the street
    • same effect as before, I always received the response "I'm too busy right now"
  • I player.additem 'ed another bag -> the topic "I bring the gift.." does not appear anymore
  • I player.removeitem'ed the second bag -> topic is back again
  • I player.removeitem'ed the first bag -> topic is not present anymore
  • I player.additem'ed the first bag back again -> i have the topic back

Everything appears to me that the PC dialogue is fine but that the NPC response is somehow locked into this "busy" branch?

Does  this special "I'm too busy" response branch has any conditions that the other possible outcomes don't have?

My guess is that I somehow always meet these conditions and never ever any of the others?

unsure.png

Any idea how to fix the grey head from the sisters and the sybil? The spawned sisters are fine, just the named npc have grey head bug (the sybil) and head color mismatches (the named npc sisters in the temple). :(

That's a load order issue. Your esp's don't match up with your data order. Put Sisterhood of Dibella's data folders above any npc overhauls you use (except potential children overhauls cause of the Sybil) then make sure the esp's are in the same order.

Uuhm I got a question aswell. I now got all the corruption stuff done, just have to corrupt the sibyl completely. They told me to meet them on the first floor. What is meant by the first floor and when does it happen? Do I have to stand in a certain spot and hit a certain timing?

Try this:

- strip naked

You will still have to ask a few times since there is about 40 to 50% chance of refusal in any case.

- 

• I have the "Travelling  Sisters Collection Bag" in my inventory ...  I can't drop it anyway, it is marked as a quest item
  • I tried all NPCs on my way from Markarth to Whiterun (87, if my notepad marks are correct)
  • I player.additem 'ed now the "Daggerfal Clovers Wreath" and put it on, just to make sure
    • same effect as before, I always received the response "I'm too busy right now"
  • I player.additem 'ed another bag -> the topic "I bring the gift.." does not appear anymore

Everything appears to me that the PC dialogue is fine but that the NPC response is somehow locked into this "busy" branch?

Does  this special "I'm too busy" response branch has any conditions that the other possible outcomes don't have?

My guess is that I somehow always meet these conditions and never ever any of the others?

unsure.png

I don't know why this wouldn't work.. your conditions should check out.

The only thing I could think of would be for you to edit the mod with CK editor and remove some of the conditions on the first topic of the _SLSD_QST_NeophyteOfDibellaCollecting topic branch until they accept to give you donations.

If you find anything I could fix, I will.

I noticed something odd. The "Traveling Sister Hood" uses slots 31 (Hair) and 42 (Circlet) instead of something more traditional like 30 (Head) and 31 (hair). And reason why it is that way?

I don't know... the hood was set up like that from the start I think. 

Is that causing an issue? (other than with circlets).

Uuhm I got a question aswell. I now got all the corruption stuff done, just have to corrupt the sibyl completely. They told me to meet them on the first floor. What is meant by the first floor and when does it happen? Do I have to stand in a certain spot and hit a certain timing?

That means, talk to Hamal again when she is in the first floor of the temple instead of the Inner sanctum or the baths.

Are you going to do a 3rd part for the corruption path that shows what the sisters will do after the temple was fully corrupted.

Probably not for a while... I have too much to work on between SD+, Dialogues, Hormones, Alicia and Stories.

The amount of spare I can afford for Skyrim has been a lot less than I was hoping for so far this year.

Try this:

- strip naked

- 

unsure.png

I don't know why this wouldn't work.. your conditions should check out.

The only thing I could think of would be for you to edit the mod with CK editor and remove some of the conditions on the first topic of the _SLSD_QST_NeophyteOfDibellaCollecting topic branch until they accept to give you donations.

I noticed something odd. The "Traveling Sister Hood" uses slots 31 (Hair) and 42 (Circlet) instead of something more traditional like 30 (Head) and 31 (hair). And reason why it is that way?

I don't know... the hood was set up like that from the start I think. 

Is that causing an issue? (other than with circlets).

That means, talk to Hamal again when she is in the first floor of the temple instead of the Inner sanctum or the baths.

Are you going to do a 3rd part for the corruption path that shows what the sisters will do after the temple was fully corrupted.

Probably not for a while... I have too much to work on between SD+, Dialogues, Hormones, Alicia and Stories.

The amount of spare I can afford for Skyrim has been a lot less than I was hoping for so far this year.

A bit. With Frostfall 3 I have a face mask from the "Black Sacrament Armor" set that uses the circlet slot and I can not equip the hood over that like I can with the "Cloaks In Skyrim" hoods. The mask also adds to warmth unlike most other circlets. And I think by now we all know how Frostfall 3 has become a lot more challenging to stay warm.

I'm too incapable for the CK, I'm afraid blush.gif

But I loaded the mod up in TES5Edit and took a look at the "busy"-topic conditions. so far I could not see there any random element like in the other topics (with the function GetRandomPercent).

Maybe that's the reason why conditions for this topic were always true?

Strange - maybe a leftover from earlier attempts of mine, but you better have a look at that to make sure. I guess this issue follwed me from my first attempt with the versions from january until today.

Anyway, I switched the check in the "busy"-branch "GetIsSex" from "female" to "male". That way I am pretty sure to fail this branch alyways.

aaaand it works!!! biggrin.png \o/ Hoooray!!!!

Your hint was perfect! Now, I receive proper random responses, maybe a bit too sucessful but still it works smile.png

I must remember to change that again, when I update from v1.3.0 to v1.3.1

My short testgame had now successful 4/10 donations but when I try to report back at the temple I get the response that I already donated (which I didn't). I guess this maybe a comparable issue? If I remember my check in TES5Edit right, the conditions where the same as in one of the "thank you" branches, but I will have a look at that later today again.

Also I seem to have no cooldown with the NPCs, right? I can talk to them immediatly again. Not sure if this should be that way, but it doesn't matter wink.png  I'll roleplay my real game now for the next few hours and I won't hurry through the Silverblod-Inn and the guards tower that quick angel.gif

Wonderful, the donation quest works fine, now. smile.png

But I found some more issues and tried to fix them for me in some parts. My mod version is still v1.3.0, all peeking in the insides was done with TES5Edit (I'm far too stupid for CK blush.gif  )

1. In _slsd_qst_neophyteOfDibellaRedeem the response "You already brought back.." appered to me to have the wrong logic
    • If found GetGlobalValue _SLSD_GV_SisterSatchel to be checked for "greater then"
    • I received always this response
    • I changed the logic to "equal to"
    • The dialogue "I bring donations to the temple" now works fine, as long as I have something in my bag
  2. _slsd_gv_templedonations seems to be counted wrong when I return my donations to the sisters
    • It was 10 right before I handed the donations to Senna, it was 20 right after that, this seems a bit strange to me, or is it inteded that way?
    • I assume an accidental addition somewhere in the scene, but I couldn't pinpoint it
    • I am stil unsure if I better set it manually back to 10 via console in my main game?
    • _slsd_gv_sistersatchelcount was subtracted correctly and the donation box in the temple has a bunch of more items now.
  3. I took a look again at the conditions in the responses to _SLSD_QST_NeophyteOfDibella . Trying to understand the idea behind it by comparing the texts and the values for the GetRandomPercent checks, some of the responses seem to lack more condition checks:
    • I already mentioned "I'm too busy" .. not sure which checks should be added in there, as I don't know under which conditions this response was intened to appear
    • "By Dibella.. you take this ..." is twice in there. Once with a check >= 30 and once with >= 70 but none of them checks if the PC is naked or clothed. I assume that the proper check should be added to both of them (I assume, this is where being naked should lead to more action, right?)
    • "Breath of Dibella!" worked fine
    • "Dibella is such a blessing..." worked fine
    • "Get Lost" was with a check >= 60, I lowered that for me to >=30, but that is just my taste. Although, I suggest to make this the most common response.
    • "Are you joking" worked fine
    • "Take this and move along.." worked fine
    • Another topic "fogotten to write its name down angel.gif " was also twice in there, appearing to be both identical entries and conditions, except for having a reference once to SL_Dibella_TIF_Donation02.psc and once to SL_Dibella_TIF_Donation02a.psc.  At first glance the scripts appear identical , again. But I may be mistaken and did not go deeper into that.

Enough bug hunting and peeking under the skirt for today. wink.png Now, I finally have a sisterhood to join biggrin.png 

@worik - wait. Are you playing with a male character?

The busy option is the only one in that branch without random element because it is the catch all answer when the other options fail.

I will look at your other questions tonight. I am still at work and on my phone.

No, I play a female character, in my main game as well as my test games for this mod.

(That's the reason why I swtched the condition in this "busy"-response-thing to "male" - just to make sure I never fall in that branch shy.gif )

PS: No hurry, I'm just teaching some forsworn a lesson in proper behaviour in front of a blessed girl. wink.png

PPS: I just noticed that mother Hamal has also the topic "What happened to the previous Sybil?" - but her response is of course a bit out of character tongue.png

No, I play a female character, in my main game as well as my test games for this mod.

(That's the reason why I swtched the condition in this "busy"-response-thing to "male" - just to make sure I never fall in that branch shy.gif )

PS: No hurry, I'm just teaching some forsworn a lesson in proper behaviour in front of a blessed girl. wink.png

PPS: I just noticed that mother Hamal has also the topic "What happened to the previous Sybil?" - but her response is of course a bit out of character tongue.png

Which response is that?

She is supposed to have that dialogue but I can check if she is replying the way she should.

Which response is that?

She is supposed to have that dialogue but I can check if she is replying the way she should.

I ask her "What happened to the previous Sybil?" and she responds with "Only mother Hamal and her closest sisters know I suppose"

Speaking in 3rd person about herself sounds a bit strange ... well, ok. Julius Caesar did this, too.  wink.png

Which response is that?

I ask her "What happened to the previous Sybil?" and she responds with "Only mother Hamal and her closest sisters know I suppose"

Speaking in 3rd person about herself sounds a bit strange ... well, ok. Julius Caesar did this, too.  wink.png

Ok.. that is a bug.. I will fix it :)

Edit: Fixed for the next version.. thanks for pointing that out.

Now both Hamal and her closest sisters (Anwen, Orla and Fjotra) are excluded from that topic.

I'm replaying this mod currently, and I got stuck on one of the quests.

I am on the quest to corrupt the various shrines. I corrupted Haelga and one other shrine, but I am stuck on Ophelia and the lady in Old Hroldan. I convinced the latter one to wear a blindfold but after that the dialogue only lets me try and convince her to strip, to which she replies "It doesn;t feel right". I get the same from sister Ophelia in Solitude. I don't recall this problem the last time I played. Any way to advance the quest?

I am on the quest to corrupt the various shrines. I corrupted Haelga and one other shrine, but I am stuck on Ophelia and the lady in Old Hroldan. I convinced the latter one to wear a blindfold but after that the dialogue only lets me try and convince her to strip, to which she replies "It doesn;t feel right". I get the same from sister Ophelia in Solitude. I don't recall this problem the last time I played. Any way to advance the quest?

You need to pass a speech check, which means that if you get that dialogue your speech isn't high enough to convince them.

You need to pass a speech check, which means that if you get that dialogue your speech isn't high enough to convince them.

There is a shortcut to these quest stages if your speechcraft is low.

Talk to the sister WHILE you are in the middle of a sex animation with them.

Assuming you can find a way to have sex with them of course.

This is applicable only for Corruption quests.

So it seems, I gained a few points and managed to finish that part, and the followup bit at the temple. It changed appearance and everything but the quest objectives haven't updated.

Can you post a screenshot of the quest objectives you expected to see changed?