The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

Looking for the two missing sisters.

All the NPCS say they were headed north. There is no north of Markath.

The walkthrough says between Markath and Roriksted. This is nowhere near north.

Walkthrough says two forts.

Eventually find the locations here in the thread. One location is a cave and the other is the fort that has been visited and is marked as cleared on my map.

Find papers on Elsa in the cave. Find body of Elena, no papers, in the fort. Is this the second sister or the one from the rescue of the Sybil? The walkthrough says bring back the remains.

If you get stuck looking for the missing sisters and their letters, look in the temple sanctum. Behind Hamal's throne I added a safe hidden by a banner. Pickpocket the safe and a copy of the letters are inside. It's a bit of a cheat but it can be useful if something makes the letters vanish completely.
Bloody hell, that was quick. Were you stood behind me while I was typing?

Really enjoying the mod till this hiccup. Great concept and the excuse to walk around naked - well that's got to be worth an extra point.

FYI I play as a Futa and thus far all the animations have treated me as a female. Not a problem for me (it's all for a good cause), just thought you might like to know.

Right back to the temple. Luckily I made a save when I returned so I don't have to climb all the stairs. Like the old prostitute said: 'It's not the sex, it's the stairs'.

Thanks.

Edit. Back again. Safe requires a key. Who has the key? Hamal hasn't got it.

Ack.

Check the area behind the throne or the chests in the sleeping area of the sanctum. It's not very far but I can't check the code until next week.

At worst, click on the chest in the console and type 'unlock'.

Anyone know a crafting recipe for semtex? :dodgy:

Thanks.

I as I mentioned in some other threads upgraded my MB and CPU and had to do a clean install of windows so had to rebuild my Skyrim. Anyways i had not got around to going back to test this mod, but now I would have to start all over and other than near the end like with Helga there seems to be only minor tweaks from when I tested it. Since it requires doing a number of other quests to complete it. Is there a safe console command to skip ahead in the mod to where you confront Helga and then talk to her niece to find out the truth of what is going on. So I could then work on testing out all the new stuff?

First of all, great mod! I've been really enjoying it so far. I'm a bit stuck, though, and could use some help.

I'm currently at the part of the quest where you have to corrupt the temples before heading back to Markarth and talking to Mother Hamal. I'm not sure what I'm missing, but I can't get Helga or anyone else to go corrupt? Is there dialogue I'm missing, or do I need to up my speechcraft? I tried looking in wiki's and walkthroughs to no avail, so help is much appreciated! 

First of all, great mod! I've been really enjoying it so far. I'm a bit stuck, though, and could use some help.

I'm currently at the part of the quest where you have to corrupt the temples before heading back to Markarth and talking to Mother Hamal. I'm not sure what I'm missing, but I can't get Helga or anyone else to go corrupt? Is there dialogue I'm missing, or do I need to up my speechcraft? I tried looking in wiki's and walkthroughs to no avail, so help is much appreciated!

Did scans reveal herself?

Talk to her until she tells you to corrupt Haelga.

You have to confirm with her that you are ready to start.

Guest xlaw10

So, I have the quest to pray at Dibella's altar, leading to a stone bed. I've tried sleeping in the bed multiple times, for an hour up to a day, but I haven't triggered any sort of progression. Can anyone tell me how I can proceed?

Edit: And I searched the topic, saw a strong about drinking from the fountain. I've circled it several times and I'm not seeing an option to do so, though I've turned in the stage to rescue Fjotra.

Edit2: Hamal is still acting like I never rescued Fjotra, but Fjotra is behaving as if I did. Can this be fixed? I've gone and rescued her twice now.

Sorry but I'm giving up on this mod. Apart from the problems it's too tied up with the vanilla quests. e.g. If I'd wanted to do the vanilla Bards College quest I would have done it in vanilla.

Meh. I like the immersion of having mod quests hook into vanilla quests. This is a fantastic mod - too bad you don't like it.

As for technical problems, it's really hard to make mods as complex and big as this one, especially for people on loverslab where we tend to have hundreds of other mods running that could conflict. all this considered, I've had remarkably few issues so far with this mod. Mad respect to skyrimll for making something that works as well as it does.

That said, I'm having trouble finding mother hamal's key in the baths. Any clues where I should look before I add it via console?

I too am not having issues with this mod so far, and I'm running a plethora of LL mods which all seem to play with the default quests. Good job on this, quite fun and entertaining.

I agree it is fun and entertaining in itself - it is the involvement of the vanilla stuff which detracts from the fun and entertainment. I play mods because I've done the vanilla stuff to death. It's one thing to be sent to the colllege to get the flute lesson but to then be pointed to the guy and then the dungeon crawl and then Elisif and then presumably back to get the flute lesson......

I don't want to spoil it for people but there is a journal in the Sybil's home which seems to make the flute thing a nonsense story-wise.

Sorry but I'm giving up on this mod. Apart from the problems it's too tied up with the vanilla quests. e.g. If I'd wanted to do the vanilla Bards College quest I would have done it in vanilla.

Meh. I like the immersion of having mod quests hook into vanilla quests. This is a fantastic mod - too bad you don't like it.

As for technical problems, it's really hard to make mods as complex and big as this one, especially for people on loverslab where we tend to have hundreds of other mods running that could conflict. all this considered, I've had remarkably few issues so far with this mod. Mad respect to skyrimll for making something that works as well as it does.

That said, I'm having trouble finding mother hamal's key in the baths. Any clues where I should look before I add it via console?

I don't see this mod as either large or complex. I have 200 or so mods installed but it wasn't conflicting, it just wasn't doing what it was supposed to. Your last two sentences detract somewhat from your fulsome praise of the mod.

I was really enjoying it till the Bards College came in. I would probably come back to the mod in the future if the bugs are ironed out and there is less vanilla involvement.

I don't want to be a cheater but can someone tell where i can find the two dead dibellan sisters after i do the vanilla Fjotra quest? I already found i think in the place where Fjotra was held.

The most frequently asked question about this mod.  One is where you found Fjotra.  See this post for the other.

I don't want to be a cheater but can someone tell where i can find the two dead dibellan sisters after i do the vanilla Fjotra quest? I already found i think in the place where Fjotra was held.

The most frequently asked question about this mod.  One is where you found Fjotra.  See this post for the other.

Or you could just talk to the other sisters in the temple.

They have all dialogue with clues to where the sisters are (or supposed to have gone to)

Hey, thanks. I did find the first one though (and i took her body too with a certain mod, don't ask why ;); damn this sounds creepy. :s Sorry about that)

I liked this part, adds some effort to the journey. 

Agree, it gives me an extra reason to go do those quests.

Agree, it gives me an extra reason to go do those quests.

Sorry peeps but neither of those two statements makes any sense and neither addresses my statement.

1. It does not add 'effort to the journey'. The fedex journey is made then the extra tasks get forced on you.

2. Either you have a reason to do the quests or you don't. If you have a reason then an extra reason is redundant. If you don't want to do the quests (my position) then any reason to do so must outweigh the reason for not doing so - in my case it did not.

How would it work if you had already done the Bards College quests? Or what if one of the actors was dead?

Sorry peeps but neither of those two statements makes any sense and neither addresses my statement.

1. It does not add 'effort to the journey'. The fedex journey is made then the extra tasks get forced on you.

2. Either you have a reason to do the quests or you don't. If you have a reason then an extra reason is redundant. If you don't want to do the quests (my position) then any reason to do so must outweigh the reason for not doing so - in my case it did not.

How would it work if you had already done the Bards College quests? Or what if one of the actors was dead?

Just because it makes no sense to you doesn't mean it makes no sense.  Having sunk well over 2000 hours into this game, and having done all the quests umpteen times, trying out a new mod is still fun for me and reason enough to do those old quests again.

Meanwhile, you say you've already uninstalled this mod.  Fine.  Bye.

Overhall i'm pretty impress with this mod...no marker tags to force you to pay attention to what people say (and not just "TAB" ur way thru a conversation) Liking it with other vanilla mod forces you to just not rush thru this mod in one go ( and i actually forgot about that "book of mara quest")......BUT...yes i said but....

For some reason i simply cannot play this mod without getting a CTD EVERYTIME i'm in the main hall in the Temple of Dibella. i thought it was a conflict with other mods (mostly Sexlab_amorousadventures) but even i fresh game with no other mods and i get a CTD never the less. ( it's random too,some time as soon as i enter,other time during conversation). I even upgraded to another videocard (thinking it was high graphics settings) but still CTD.

So because of that. I find myself angry at this glitchty mod and i'm removing it. (but i really wish i didn't have too)

Thanks anyways for trying and hopefully you'll improve on this mod by the next update.

*linking not liking  (sorry!)

Just because it makes no sense to you doesn't mean it makes no sense.  Having sunk well over 2000 hours into this game, and having done all the quests umpteen times, trying out a new mod is still fun for me and reason enough to do those old quests again.

Meanwhile, you say you've already uninstalled this mod.  Fine.  Bye.

'Just because it makes no sense to you doesn't mean it makes no sense'. True but it doesn't mean it makes sense either. I notice you fail to explain how it makes sense. The number of hours you have spent playing the game is irrelevant. I've no idea how many I've spent, I've better things to do than count them.

Trying out new mods is exactly what I am doing. Part of my complaint was that this 'new' mod is too tied up with the 'old' vanilla quests. If re-doing the vanilla quests for the umpteenth time doesn't bother you, then fine. There is nothing to stop you doing them with or without a new mod. I am tired of doing the vanilla quests so I seek out mods.

Yes I have uninstalled the mod but as I said, I was enjoying it until the Bards College issue. I follow this thread and monitor developments and if things change then there is nothing to stop me installing the mod again. Meanwhile you do not have to respond to my posts.