The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

Great mod, but I'm stuck on the Dibella's Puriication Quest.  I'm at the part where I'm supposed to find Sister Eda at the hot springs. I found her, but she doesn't have any quest-related dialogue.  There is the usual Dibella sister dialogue, but nothing about finding an item for her.  Any help?  Or if not, can you provide the quest console code so I can setstage past this glitch?

Thanks!

Can you try this in the console and tell me when quest stages go from 1 to 0?

sqs _SLSD_QST_purification

Tested the corruption quest.

In the end when i am supposed to wait for the sybil and hamal at 1st floor hamal runs forth and back of the dorm room

Moving them both manually seems to work but they try to run back on the lower floor.

BTW it was quite good :D i will test the purity one now.

I have issues scripting that part.

If it happens, try waiting for a few hours and make sure the dialogue happens in day time (after 8am and before 5pm).

Hm, I am back with a strange issue:

My main playthrough finally reached the point where I can join the sisterhood.

Quest stage of _slsd_qst_joiningsisterhood is at 10 and I have received the wreath and the collection bag.

The check for the donation dialogue works fine and only appears when I wear the wreath.

But regardless if I am naked or not, literally everybody responds to me that he or she is busy right now ("I'm too busy right now"). I couldn't talk anyone into a donation.

I already stumbled upon this issue, when I was just testing aroud a bit with throw-away saves but took it as random bad luck.

But now, I wonder what went wrong? Maybe there is a condition that I still don't meet or some other kind of blocking condition that make all NPC "busy right now"?

Any hint is welcome ... otherwise the temple won't be prospering anymore smile.png

I looked at the topic conditions.

To collect a donation, you need:

- to receive the donation bag from Senna and have it in your inventory

- to wear a traveling sister hood or wreath

- talk to someone who is not from the temple factions

- be naked (optional but increases your chances of donations and assault as well).

Okay, so I'm stumped.

On the part where I need to get a keepsake for Orla from Jorvasskr. I get no questmarkers for this quest. Looking around I found the chest under Aela's bed, took all the letters and the perfume. Nothing happens. Figured it might not need to update, so I head back to Orla. No quest related dialogue for anyone in the temple. What is it I'm looking for? Or what is the quest name and the stage I need to skip to get to the next sister? Running back and forth between big cities is asking for a CTD to happen, which is a pain in the ass.

Great mod, but I'm stuck on the Dibella's Puriication Quest.  I'm at the part where I'm supposed to find Sister Eda at the hot springs. I found her, but she doesn't have any quest-related dialogue.  There is the usual Dibella sister dialogue, but nothing about finding an item for her.  Any help?  Or if not, can you provide the quest console code so I can setstage past this glitch?

Thanks!

When something like this happened to me i would usually just open the console and click the subject then type 'disable' >> hit enter >> type 'enable' and hit enter again then talk to the subject.

And that would fix the issue for me. 80% of the time.

sorry to bother but i am stuck :( even with the walkthrough....

i need to take "tokens" from various npc homes....to complete the purification quest

For token i suppose i have to find something in particular or a real token?

I didn t find anything for fjotra for example....

Could you explain your quest in more detail? The only token i remember having to get is either:

Get an item so the sisters will remember the past and turn good again.

Or:

Find daggerfall clovers. <--That was a pain. XD

Okay, so I'm stumped.

On the part where I need to get a keepsake for Orla from Jorvasskr. I get no questmarkers for this quest. Looking around I found the chest under Aela's bed, took all the letters and the perfume. Nothing happens. Figured it might not need to update, so I head back to Orla. No quest related dialogue for anyone in the temple. What is it I'm looking for? Or what is the quest name and the stage I need to skip to get to the next sister? Running back and forth between big cities is asking for a CTD to happen, which is a pain in the ass.

Read all the letters. Only one letter triggers the quest to advance, so i just read them all.

- be naked (optional but increases your chances of donations and assault as well).

Thank you for checking. smile.png

I just fired up my game (still in Markarth) and made sure I meet all conditions.

Right now I tried again in the Inn. The dialogue topic apears just fine with everybody "I bring the gift  of Beauty ,,," and I receive always the answer "I'm too busy right now.."

The counter in the quest journal still is at 0/10. undecided.gif

Is the "busy" reply a random reply or does it have conditions in itself?

As I now tried well beyond 100 NPCs (even by COC'ing into other cities) I am afraid there is something worse than bad luck behind this.

Otherwise I am tempted to advance the counter via a console command, might this help?

I am pretty sure I could advance the quest with a setstage command, but that always sounds to me like I would miss a part of the mod.

Okay, so I'm stumped.

Read the letters found with the perfume... one of them updates the quest stage and allows you to proceed with Orla.

sorry to bother but i am stuck :( even with the walkthrough....

i need to take "tokens" from various npc homes....to complete the purification quest

For token i suppose i have to find something in particular or a real token?

I didn t find anything for fjotra for example....

These tokens are unique objects for each NPC. You can get clues about where to look by talking to Fjotra. Each token has a journal or a letter next to it. Read it to proceed with the quest.

Thanks!

In the end when i am supposed to wait for the sybil and hamal at 1st floor hamal runs forth and back of the dorm room

Moving them both manually seems to work but they try to run back on the lower floor.

If it happens, try waiting for a few hours and make sure the dialogue happens in day time (after 8am and before 5pm).

When I use that console code I get  "item '_SLSD_QST_purification' not found for parameter quest"

Thanks!

When I use that console code I get  "item '_SLSD_QST_purification' not found for parameter quest"

I just checked... it's 'cleansing' , not 'purification'. Sorry.

Thanks!

I just checked... it's 'cleansing' , not 'purification'. Sorry.

Thanks.  They are "1" up to 70.  Then 72 is a "0"  But 75 is a "1"   The rest are "0"

Okay, so I solved my issue. It was how I expected; I DID actually read all letters, but I read them while in the lockbox, grabbed them, then put them back because I figured Aela deserved to have them and I didn't get an update so I figured all I needed was the perfume. Consoling them in and reading them from my own inventory DID trigger quest update tho.

Is there a way to not get perk points when you give marks to the sybil? I'm willing to go into CK with it, but I can't find anything in the CK referencing the perk points.

The perk point is granted in this script.

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/blob/master/SisterhoodOfDibella/Data/Scripts/Source/SL_Dibella_TIF_SybilRedeemFemale.psc

Comment out the line with 'Game.AddPerkPoints(1)' and recompile the script to remove the perk points.

Thanks!

Thanks.  They are "1" up to 70.  Then 72 is a "0"  But 75 is a "1"   The rest are "0"

You will be happy to hear I found the issue. 

I bet you found and read the book you were supposed to get her before getting to that stage but you do not have the book with you when you talk to her.

Find a copy of the book and she will have dialogues to let you continue the quest.

I'm not getting any quest markers for some of the quests, so I'm having some trouble finding the Sisters (corruption line of quest). I found the first one in Dawnstar (tavern), but can't seem to locate Sister Ophelia in Solitude. Could you give me the Sisters approximate locations the hang out in the rest of the places I hunt for them?

She hang out at the Temple of the Divines next where the Legionaries trained, the Temple where  Rorlund and Silana work at.

I'm not getting any quest markers for some of the quests, so I'm having some trouble finding the Sisters (corruption line of quest). I found the first one in Dawnstar (tavern), but can't seem to locate Sister Ophelia in Solitude. Could you give me the Sisters approximate locations the hang out in the rest of the places I hunt for them?

She hang out at the Temple of the Divines next where the Legionaries trained, the Temple where  Rorlund and Silana work at.

Thanks, it was a weird invisibility glitch. I reloaded and they were all there again. I had that happen one other time in the bunkhouse. Weird.

In general, they are located around Dibella Shrines... except for Dawnstar since the shrine is out in the open in the snow (that's why the sister is at the tavern instead).

Version 1.3.1 is out with these fixes:

- Added: recipes to craft simple wreath and traveling sister hood 
- Added: sisters clothing to Temple containers 
- Added: more variations to Traveling Sisters NPC template

- Fixed: missing quest conditions to Sister Eda book 
- Fixed: Troubleshoot sister Eda dialogue at hot springs 

You should be able to install it on top of your current game.

I just fired up my game (still in Markarth) and made sure I meet all conditions.

Right now I tried again in the Inn. The dialogue topic apears just fine with everybody "I bring the gift  of Beauty ,,," and I receive always the answer "I'm too busy right now.."

As I now tried well beyond 100 NPCs (even by COC'ing into other cities) I am afraid there is something worse than bad luck behind this.

Otherwise I am tempted to advance the counter via a console command, might this help?

I am pretty sure I could advance the quest with a setstage command, but that always sounds to me like I would miss a part of the mod.

And back again blush.gif

.. after some experimentation but the NPC still respond all with the "busy"-sentence instead of giving donations to the temple

I tried to solve the issue via console commands and did the following:

1. set  _slsd_gv_sistersatchelcount to 1
  2. The counter in the quest journal still is at 0/10
  3. But now I have the dialogue topic with Senna "I bring donations to the temple"
  4. I receive the answer "You already brought back .." ( which I never did )

I have the creeping feeling, like something is not at it's right stage, as it is supposed to be at this time? undecided.gif

So I checked the stages:

• _slsd_qst stages are
    • _slsd_qst_cleansing is stage 0=1
    • _slsd_qst_corruption is stage 0=1
    • _slsd_qst_dibellapath is stage 0=1 stage 10 = 1
    • _slsd_qst_initiation is stage 0=0
    • _slsd_qst_joiningsisterhood is stage 0=1 stage 5=1 stage 10=1
    • all other sqs _slsd_qst_xxxx return no output
  • vanilla quests in the temple are at
    • t01 stage0=1
    • T01Intro stage 10=1
    • T01DegaineFavor stage 0=0

Are these ok?

Speaking in terms of the walkthrough https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/wiki/Sisterhood-of-Dibella:-Walkthrough I have just started "Helping the temple" in my story.

By the way: When I  "setstage _slsd_qst_joiningsisterhood 15" the quest advances properly and everything is fine, except that I still receive the "busy" response from every NPC.

I could do that of course and go on in my story, though it feels sad to miss the donation part of the mod. sad.png

EDIT: I play currently with v1.3.0

And back again blush.gif

.. after some experimentation but the NPC still respond all with the "busy"-sentence instead of giving donations to the temple

I tried to solve the issue via console commands and did the following:

1. set  _slsd_gv_sistersatchelcount to 1
  2. The counter in the quest journal still is at 0/10
  3. But now I have the dialogue topic with Senna "I bring donations to the temple"
  4. I receive the answer "You already brought back .." ( which I never did )

I have the creeping feeling, like something is not at it's right stage, as it is supposed to be at this time? undecided.gif

So I checked the stages:

• _slsd_qst stages are
    • _slsd_qst_cleansing is stage 0=1
    • _slsd_qst_corruption is stage 0=1
    • _slsd_qst_dibellapath is stage 0=1 stage 10 = 1
    • _slsd_qst_initiation is stage 0=0
    • _slsd_qst_joiningsisterhood is stage 0=1 stage 5=1 stage 10=1
    • all other sqs _slsd_qst_xxxx return no output
  • vanilla quests in the temple are at
    • t01 stage0=1
    • T01Intro stage 10=1
    • T01DegaineFavor stage 0=0

Are these ok?

Speaking in terms of the walkthrough https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/wiki/Sisterhood-of-Dibella:-Walkthrough I have just started "Helping the temple" in my story.

By the way: When I  "setstage _slsd_qst_joiningsisterhood 15" the quest advances properly and everything is fine, except that I still receive the "busy" response from every NPC.

I could do that of course and go on in my story, though it feels sad to miss the donation part of the mod. sad.png

EDIT: I play currently with v1.3.0

Looks like you have all the conditions to get donations.

Just to be sure... do you have a female character?

Males are not supposed to get this far but there could be a bug.

Try this:

- make sure you are wearing the Novice Wreath

- make sure you have the donation collection back in your inventory

- strip naked

- ask someone outside of Markarth

You will still have to ask a few times since there is about 40 to 50% chance of refusal in any case.

I just finished the quest on the "corruption line."

That was really nicely done work on your part. This is one of the best mod questlines I've ever done, with a nice interplay between it and the vanilla skyrim quests.

Thanks. It was a team effort .. I couldn't have finished it without dialogues provided by several people.

i am halfway to complete the quest can i just install the new patch or should i start a new game?

No new game necessary.

Just copy the files over.