The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

Ok, I've been made a Travelling Sister. Now what? I don't see any additional dialog options from Orla, Senna, Fjotra, or Hamal. What should I be doing? Looking for more Travelling Sisters to get some additional "Marks" ? Where is there Dibella activity outside of Markarth ?

There are not many activities available other than collecting donations at this time. That will be developed later.

You can find marks in loot from Forsworns and Hagravens.. or by having sex with members of the Temple of Dibella faction.

The main quests for this mod are centered around the Sybil... bring her back to the temple and start her education to get started on the paths of the corruption or redemption of the temple itself.

Check the walk-through link posted a few posts back for more details.

I've been reading the wiki. I've already brought back Sybil and _SLSD_QST_Initiation is currently in stage 10.

First part of SQS:

0: 0

5: 1

6: 0

7: 0

8: 0

10: 1

All I have in my journal is this quest and the one you mentioned in this thread that never disappears (regarding becoming a Travelling Sister).

Not sure what to do ....

- After saving the Sybil, make sure you drink from the altar to receive the Agent of Dibella perk

- Talk to the Sybil and offer to help with her education

- After two sessions, talk to Senna about how the Sybil is doing

I will update the wiki to make these steps more clear.

The altar I thought was where the stone bed is in the center of the chamber? I remember drinking from there once before, but for some reason I cannot find the activator to click E on at all....

Ok, I've been made a Travelling Sister. Now what? I don't see any additional dialog options from Orla, Senna, Fjotra, or Hamal. What should I be doing? Looking for more Travelling Sisters to get some additional "Marks" ? Where is there Dibella activity outside of Markarth ?

There are not many activities available other than collecting donations at this time. That will be developed later.

You can find marks in loot from Forsworns and Hagravens.. or by having sex with members of the Temple of Dibella faction.

The main quests for this mod are centered around the Sybil... bring her back to the temple and start her education to get started on the paths of the corruption or redemption of the temple itself.

I've been reading the wiki. I've already brought back Sybil and _SLSD_QST_Initiation is currently in stage 10.

First part of SQS:

All I have in my journal is this quest and the one you mentioned in this thread that never disappears (regarding becoming a Travelling Sister).

Not sure what to do ....

- After saving the Sybil, make sure you drink from the altar to receive the Agent of Dibella perk

The altar I thought was where the stone bed is in the center of the chamber? I remember drinking from there once before, but for some reason I cannot find the activator to click E on at all....

Try the sides of the bed.

The alter can only be activated after you bring back the Sybil and talk to Hamal to complete the vanilla quest.

First part of SQS:

Not sure what to do ....

Oh, this?

Heart of Dibella
  • (F) After talking to 10 NPCs and receiving their donations, ask Senna if there is anything else you can do for her. She will give you a key to the Inner Sanctum and tell you to talk to the Sisters. This will allow you to start the Heart of Dibella (vanilla) quest.
  • (M) You will have to find your own way into the Inner Sanctum. There is a key hidden somewhere around the Temple. You can lockpick the door or you can try talking to Degaine (beggar around the Market)

• (M/F) Rescue the new Sybil and bring her back to the Temple safely. Once you have returned and talked to Mother Hamal about the Sybil, she will tell you to drink from the altar in the main Temple. Drink and receive the Agent of Dibella perk.

• (F) Ask Senna if there is anything else you can do. She will ask you to find two missing traveling sisters. Talk to NPCs in and around the Temple for clues (even outside Markarth). The sisters were sent by Mother Hamal to two Forsworn forts on the road between Markarth and Rorikstead. Read letters on the corpses of the sisters when you find them. When you return to Senna with the news, she will officially make you a Traveling sister.

? I think I did that already.

In summary:

- Rescued Sybil; brought her back

- Trained Sybil several times, giving her marks, and getting mysterious messages - last one is to trust Senna.

- Found the two missing travelling sisters, and read their notes.

- No untried dialog on anyone from the temple faction.

- Current stage for _SLSD_QST_Initiation is 10.

The quest for the missing sisters is independent from the quest about the temple corruption. 

Do you have the Agent of Dibella perk?

It seems that you are missing that part of the vanilla quest to proceed.

What does the console say to this?

sqs T01

Look at the vanilla quest stages here and make sure stages 100 and 200 are done.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:The_Heart_of_Dibella

The quest for the missing sisters is independent from the quest about the temple corruption. 

sqs T01

Look at the vanilla quest stages here and make sure stages 100 and 200 are done.

0: 1

60: 1

70: 1

80: 1

100: 1

200: 1

205: 0

210: 0

sqs T01

0: 1

60: 1

70: 1

80: 1

100: 1

200: 1

205: 0

210: 0

Yes, I have the perk "Agent of Dibella" (which does more damage to the opposite sex)

An idea is to include a few more generic npc's as wandering sisters. I'm using visual transfer tool and it gets very obvious that there's only one look to the sister when you meet three of them at the same time wandering in a row :P

An idea is to include a few more generic npc's as wandering sisters. I'm using visual transfer tool and it gets very obvious that there's only one look to the sister when you meet three of them at the same time wandering in a row :P

Thanks... I added it to the list.

That's something I meant to do a while ago but I lost track of it.

Hi skyrimll, sry if this may have been posted already.

In the sistersAddon the ashara imperial dress wont get the right texture because you named it "imperial wedding dress" instead of "imperial dress". I am guessing you are loading the original dress paralell in some other armor merge to not have noticed.

Thanks to whoever did the UUNP slides.

sqs T01

Skyrimll,

I have continued to venture out to gather more Marks. Bringing them in batches, giving them to Fjotra, and performing more "training".

The last message I got was something about "There is a disease in my temple..."

Yet, no new dialog for Senna, and _SLSD_QST_INITIATION stays at 10.

Is there a way I can quickstart the quest to move it along?

I am at the part where I have to find two missing traveling sisters, but I just cannot find them and the walkthrough's "The sisters were sent by Mother Hamal to two Forsworn forts on the road between Markarth and Rorikstead." doesn't help at all. =/

Any tips?

Guest marieruth

I have a weird Bodyslide issue with one of the outfits from this mod, I specifically used this file for outfit adjustment: The Sisterhood of Dibella + Sisters BodySlide Files.zip 

The topless beggar outfit body's breasts are largest at 0 weight, while at weight 100 the breasts are smallest. The rest of the body adjusts as it normally, but for some reason the breasts are opposite.

I tested adjusting the weight sliders on the other outfits included in this mod, but those all adjust as they should.

Looking at the sliders it's clear that the 0 weight vs 100 weight is supposed to bigger towards 100 and thinner towards 0.

Has anyone come across this sort of issue? And is there a way I can adjust to fix the issue?

I'm currently using CBBE Curvy.

Great mod...but purity? Oh my...poor thing wont be pure no matter what I decide on the quest lol. Shes in training alright. Its a non profit version of this place in new Orleans, only here the real madam is a goddess. Donations...yeah. Sangine, is the Greek god Dyonisos, hes just as pure as dibella if you don't want to seem narrow minded. Pan would be ok to.

She would be better off being the gods concubine...she would be more pure in my view, in that. Still at least dibella's temple now makes sense and lets the player feel more involved and not like he got screwed...oh wait. Just kidding.

It dose seem more authentic now, before I just disliked dibella's priestesses, given the dialog...now i am uncertain about them.

An improvement from the standpoint of my ego, and satisfies my characters vanity, but feel bad for ''rescued'' character. Still, a harmless pixel rp fantasy, so what? Good mod overall.

Great mod...but purity? Oh my...poor thing wont be pure no matter what I decide on the quest lol. Shes in training alright. Its a non profit version of this place in new Orleans, only here the real madam is a goddess. Donations...yeah. Sangine, is the Greek god Dyonisos, hes just as pure as dibella if you don't want to seem narrow minded. Pan would be ok to.

She would be better off being the gods concubine...she would be more pure in my view, in that. Still at least dibella's temple now makes sense and lets the player feel more involved and not like he got screwed...oh wait. Just kidding.

It dose seem more authentic now, before I just disliked dibella's priestesses, given the dialog...now i am uncertain about them.

An improvement from the standpoint of my ego, and satisfies my characters vanity, but feel bad for ''rescued'' character. Still, a harmless pixel rp fantasy, so what? Good mod overall.

Thanks for sharing!

Hi,

About the suggested clothing:

"Agent of Dibella outfit for the player ( KIBELIUS outfit - only the dress - http://kasprutz.tumb...-unpbk-tbbp-v10 )"

... when I follow the download links, I get a Chrome warning about malicious sites. (Just thought I'd point that out).

... but erm, the additional priestess clothing is optional anyway, right?

That outfit is included in the mod for convenience, so you don't have to download them separately. I added the link as a reference. 

Ive finished all quests upto the final one Corruption, gone back to Haelga but there is no dialogue for starting this last quest.

Any ideas as to what is the reason for this.

Can you give more details about where you stopped?

When you say 'final corruption', do you mean you talked to Svana and she told you who she really is?

Geared up for donations.

attachicon.gifTravelingSister_Corrupted.png

and with PSQ running and all the travel between town my travelling sister needed a lot of donations :).

Thanks for sharing the screenshot.

That's a busy sister...

I have a question on the main quest.   I have completed the main bards quest and the 3 item subquests.   I am still getting the message that I need to learn something unique about the flute, still getting the question when I am talking to the bard as well.      Not sure if I the  message is bugged or the quest is not completed.  The Sybil is still corrupting and is now at level 3.   I got a message about the corruption of the temple, but I crased,  so not sure if not seeing anything in my questlog is normal or if I have not gotten the quest post the crash.

Anything?   I acutally love the idea behind this quest.

I got to the bit about asking people if they'd seen Svana at the same time that I was to meet Brynjolf in the Ragged Flaggon. I didn't get any dialogue option from him regarding thieves guild stuff, only Svana. I hadn't joined the thieves guild, and I guess I'm locked out of that now, because I don't get any dialogue options from him at all, unless I'm wearing the wreath, and it doesn't matter how many times I let him fuck me, the bastard still won't talk...

I got to the bit about asking people if they'd seen Svana at the same time that I was to meet Brynjolf in the Ragged Flaggon. I didn't get any dialogue option from him regarding thieves guild stuff, only Svana. I hadn't joined the thieves guild, and I guess I'm locked out of that now, because I don't get any dialogue options from him at all, unless I'm wearing the wreath, and it doesn't matter how many times I let him fuck me, the bastard still won't talk...

I will look into it when I get a chance but these dialogue topics are just plain topics. They have no link to the Thieves Guild quest so I can't think of a reason why it would interfere.

What could this mean?

sishdiberror.jpg

It means you are missing a mesh file for the outfit or body of the sister.

Are you using a special customization of the sisters of Dibella?

I don't recognize the boot as something I added to the mod.