The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

I got to the bit about asking people if they'd seen Svana at the same time that I was to meet Brynjolf in the Ragged Flaggon. I didn't get any dialogue option from him regarding thieves guild stuff, only Svana. I hadn't joined the thieves guild, and I guess I'm locked out of that now, because I don't get any dialogue options from him at all, unless I'm wearing the wreath, and it doesn't matter how many times I let him fuck me, the bastard still won't talk...

I will look into it when I get a chance but these dialogue topics are just plain topics. They have no link to the Thieves Guild quest so I can't think of a reason why it would interfere.

What could this mean?

sishdiberror.jpg

It means you are missing a mesh file for the outfit or body of the sister.

Are you using a special customization of the sisters of Dibella?

I don't recognize the boot as something I added to the mod.

I use TrX Sloot Total Armor Replacer and those 3 file must be the last in load order, I asume - it could interfere with your mod, but then, what kind of solution is there?

I got to the bit about asking people if they'd seen Svana at the same time that I was to meet Brynjolf in the Ragged Flaggon. I didn't get any dialogue option from him regarding thieves guild stuff, only Svana. I hadn't joined the thieves guild, and I guess I'm locked out of that now, because I don't get any dialogue options from him at all, unless I'm wearing the wreath, and it doesn't matter how many times I let him fuck me, the bastard still won't talk...

I will look into it when I get a chance but these dialogue topics are just plain topics. They have no link to the Thieves Guild quest so I can't think of a reason why it would interfere.

What could this mean?

sishdiberror.jpg

It means you are missing a mesh file for the outfit or body of the sister.

Are you using a special customization of the sisters of Dibella?

I don't recognize the boot as something I added to the mod.

I use TrX Sloot Total Armor Replacer and those 3 file must be the last in load order, I asume - it could interfere with your mod, but then, what kind of solution is there?

You should probably post the question on that thread.

I am not familiar with that mod, so I can't tell how to make it work in this situation.

Great mod...but purity? Oh my...poor thing wont be pure no matter what I decide on the quest lol. Shes in training alright. Its a non profit version of this place in new Orleans, only here the real madam is a goddess. Donations...yeah. Sangine, is the Greek god Dyonisos, hes just as pure as dibella if you don't want to seem narrow minded. Pan would be ok to.

She would be better off being the gods concubine...she would be more pure in my view, in that. Still at least dibella's temple now makes sense and lets the player feel more involved and not like he got screwed...oh wait. Just kidding.

It dose seem more authentic now, before I just disliked dibella's priestesses, given the dialog...now i am uncertain about them.

An improvement from the standpoint of my ego, and satisfies my characters vanity, but feel bad for ''rescued'' character. Still, a harmless pixel rp fantasy, so what? Good mod overall.

If you feel sorry for Fiona because of this mod, you should never play 'A Forsworn Story' :D

Hm, i never said 'no' to Bryjolf', but i experienced that he's missing any mod dialogue until your were talking to him about thieves stuff. If you have a save before that, try to get his quest, i can't remember if you have to do it first though. I remember that i had to join the thieves guild before i could continue with a mod and got the dialogue with him, but not which one.

Hey, I have NO idea where the other dead sister/s are? Literally cannot find them at all, even with the help of the github walkthrough.

One is where you found Fjotra and the other one is here...

Found the one in Broken Tower Redoubt, thanks very much for the other :) Love this mod, the dibella storyline was a massive hole in the Skyrim story.

This mod.. WOW. Love it. Its really been one of the best so far for me. I was always of a fan of the Dibella's and felt Beth left a lot out of what they could be, are. ( Naturally.. ) This one has kept me entertained for some time.. I run the BBL mod alongside it, which gives a perfect RP as a " assigned temple " and justifies hanging out there.. :cool: 

Only issues I ve encountered:
Cannot enter main temple once I have the Sybil unless I use the Bath door. Otherwise it freezes. Go in that way and never a problem. ( That's most likely simply machine issue... )

When I leave Temple, if I access inventory without doing a quick save / load first I crash. Never had an issue inside the temple with it, and only when I leave the Temple, no other Markarth building. ( Again, I am wondering if that is just not machine and mod overload I suffer from a lot.. )

Great work!

Download file is a mess. Can you make it a bit more clear which file is the CURRENT mod?

just read the names of the files and the OP it is not that hard! you only need  DibellaSisterhood13. and if you want you can get dibellasisterhoodsisters129c the others are translation or stuff for unp/bodyslide

Can't get it to work. I put the main file at the bottom of the load list, but the moment I open the doors to the temple, it CTD's.

modlist would be good

Ah? Okay, right.

I've been having problems with this game for ages now. Half the time, I load a game, and it CTD's the moment it starts to run the loaded save, and the other half of the time, I go to enter a dwarven ruin and it CTD's again. I've tried everything, including nuking the modlist down to official dlc only. If I take out all the Loverslab content, I get a stable game. There's something *somewhere* in all this content that doesn't play nicely, and I for the life of me can't figure out what it is.

I've got the ENBoost and skse.ini mod, as well as having used LOOT and Wrye Bash to get things aligned. I'll usually get about 4 hours of non-CTD play, and then the game gets increasingly less stable until I usually have to delete the saves and call it a bad run at about the 10 hour mark.

If anyone wants to see what I mean, I'll attach my latest save game.

Skyrim save.7z

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Dawnguard.esm
03  HearthFires.esm
04  Dragonborn.esm
05  Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp  [Version 3.0.0]
06  Skyrim Project Optimization - No Homes - Full Version.esm
07  JSwords.esm  [Version 14.0]
08  STL-TARDIS-Regenerated.esm
09  AOM.esm
0A  MagicDuelReborn.esm
0B  OblHairs02.esm
0C  RaceCompatibility.esm  [Version 1.60a]
0D  hdtHighHeel.esm
0E  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
0F  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.61]
10  Devious Devices - Assets.esm  [Version 2.8.3]
11  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
12  SexLabAroused.esm  [Version 2.6]
13  Devious Devices - Integration.esm
14  daymoyl.esm
15  Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
16  ApachiiHair.esm
17  NewVampChainsCuirass.esp
18  NewVampChainsGloves.esp
19  LC_BecomeJarlofIvarstead.esp
1A  ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
1B  AOM.esp
1C  UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
1D  sanguinesDebauchery.esp
1E  DeviousTraps.esp
1F  lilithstools.esp
20  SimpleSlavery.esp
21  Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
22  JSwordsDistributionBalancePlugin.esp  [Version 14.0]
23  Perk Scaling V1.6.esp
24  Better Blacksmithing.esp
25  Better Vampires.esp
26  Darklilith.esp
27  Mara's_Tool.esp
28  P1FlyingRing.esp
29  SummonVampireCattle.esp
2A  Devious Cidhna.esp
2B  SexLab_Dialogues.esp
2C  Forsworn Children.esp
2D  Bandit Children.esp
2E  Better Summoning Visuals - TheGreyLight.esp
2F  ChargeOrFill.esp
30  CraftableClothes.esp
31  DeadlyDragons.esp
32  DeadlyMonsters.esp
33  Marriable Serana.esp  [Version 1.5.5]
34  UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp
35  Elven Archer Armor.esp
36  FNIS.esp
37  Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp
38  LFox Blacksmiths Have Metals.esp
39  MagicDuelReborn - Shouts.esp
3A  Nocturnal outfit.esp
3B  SkyUI.esp
3C  RaceMenu.esp
3D  RealisticNights-RLOweatherspatch.esp
3E  RealisticNights+DB+DG.esp
3F  ReallyPaleSkin.esp
40  LiFE.esp
41  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
42  SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
43  ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp
44  SexLabDefeat.esp
45  SexLab Submit.esp
46  Devious Deviants.esp
47  Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp
48  DD_restrained.esp
49  marvelmod.esp
4A  AngrimApprentice.esp
4B  Deviously Enslaved.esp
4C  Colorful_Magic.esp
4D  daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
4E  DwarvenSniperBow.esp
4F  The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp  [Version 1.2.5]
50  portal2mod.esp
51  Light Elven Armor.esp
52  Vampire Sight no blur.esp
53  FNISspells.esp
54  PowerOfTheGods.esp
55  DeviouslyHelpless.esp
56  RealisticNights torches magic lights.esp
57  Shrine of Azura LOD Fix.esp
58  ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp
59  StalkerEquipmentBeta.esp
5A  GandalfLightstaff.esp
5B  Realistic Nights NightEyePredatorVision.esp
5C  dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
5D  dD Enchanted Chests.esp
5E  LADL - No Starting Spells.esp
5F  Silverlight Armor.esp
60  RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
61  TaliArmor.esp
62  Undead Healing Spells for Dawnguard.esp
63  Essential Followers V0-7.esp
64  SuccubusRaceLite.esp
65  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
66  Serana Test.esp
67  Marriable Serana HF.esp  [Version 1.6.2]
68  BVFE_Serana.esp
69  BecomeAVampire.esp
6A  Dimensional House.esp
6B  Vidani's Bag of Holding.esp
6C  TheAvengersHawkeyeArrowWepMod.esp
6D  Shaydows VampireLord Replacer OVERHAUL.esp
6E  Fang.esp
6F  Scindo.esp
70  lilithsLacerator.esp
71  Armored Circlets.esp
72  SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
73  Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp
74  Candlespell.esp
75  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 3.1.2]
76  ImmerSlave.esp
77  SexLab_DibellaCult.esp

Ah? Okay, right.

I've been having problems with this game for ages now. Half the time, I load a game, and it CTD's the moment it starts to run the loaded save, and the other half of the time, I go to enter a dwarven ruin and it CTD's again. I've tried everything, including nuking the modlist down to official dlc only. If I take out all the Loverslab content, I get a stable game. There's something *somewhere* in all this content that doesn't play nicely, and I for the life of me can't figure out what it is.

I've got the ENBoost and skse.ini mod, as well as having used LOOT and Wrye Bash to get things aligned. I'll usually get about 4 hours of non-CTD play, and then the game gets increasingly less stable until I usually have to delete the saves and call it a bad run at about the 10 hour mark.

If anyone wants to see what I mean, I'll attach my latest save game.

attachicon.gifSkyrim save.7z

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Dawnguard.esm
03  HearthFires.esm
04  Dragonborn.esm
05  Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp  [Version 3.0.0]
06  Skyrim Project Optimization - No Homes - Full Version.esm
07  JSwords.esm  [Version 14.0]
08  STL-TARDIS-Regenerated.esm
09  AOM.esm
0A  MagicDuelReborn.esm
0B  OblHairs02.esm
0C  RaceCompatibility.esm  [Version 1.60a]
0D  hdtHighHeel.esm
0E  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
0F  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.61]
10  Devious Devices - Assets.esm  [Version 2.8.3]
11  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
12  SexLabAroused.esm  [Version 2.6]
13  Devious Devices - Integration.esm
14  daymoyl.esm
15  Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
16  ApachiiHair.esm
17  NewVampChainsCuirass.esp
18  NewVampChainsGloves.esp
19  LC_BecomeJarlofIvarstead.esp
1A  ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
1B  AOM.esp
1C  UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
1D  sanguinesDebauchery.esp
1E  DeviousTraps.esp
1F  lilithstools.esp
20  SimpleSlavery.esp
21  Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
22  JSwordsDistributionBalancePlugin.esp  [Version 14.0]
23  Perk Scaling V1.6.esp
24  Better Blacksmithing.esp
25  Better Vampires.esp
26  Darklilith.esp
27  Mara's_Tool.esp
28  P1FlyingRing.esp
29  SummonVampireCattle.esp
2A  Devious Cidhna.esp
2B  SexLab_Dialogues.esp
2C  Forsworn Children.esp
2D  Bandit Children.esp
2E  Better Summoning Visuals - TheGreyLight.esp
2F  ChargeOrFill.esp
30  CraftableClothes.esp
31  DeadlyDragons.esp
32  DeadlyMonsters.esp
33  Marriable Serana.esp  [Version 1.5.5]
34  UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp
35  Elven Archer Armor.esp
36  FNIS.esp
37  Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp
38  LFox Blacksmiths Have Metals.esp
39  MagicDuelReborn - Shouts.esp
3A  Nocturnal outfit.esp
3B  SkyUI.esp
3C  RaceMenu.esp
3D  RealisticNights-RLOweatherspatch.esp
3E  RealisticNights+DB+DG.esp
3F  ReallyPaleSkin.esp
40  LiFE.esp
41  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
42  SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
43  ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp
44  SexLabDefeat.esp
45  SexLab Submit.esp
46  Devious Deviants.esp
47  Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp
48  DD_restrained.esp
49  marvelmod.esp
4A  AngrimApprentice.esp
4B  Deviously Enslaved.esp
4C  Colorful_Magic.esp
4D  daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
4E  DwarvenSniperBow.esp
4F  The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp  [Version 1.2.5]
50  portal2mod.esp
51  Light Elven Armor.esp
52  Vampire Sight no blur.esp
53  FNISspells.esp
54  PowerOfTheGods.esp
55  DeviouslyHelpless.esp
56  RealisticNights torches magic lights.esp
57  Shrine of Azura LOD Fix.esp
58  ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp
59  StalkerEquipmentBeta.esp
5A  GandalfLightstaff.esp
5B  Realistic Nights NightEyePredatorVision.esp
5C  dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
5D  dD Enchanted Chests.esp
5E  LADL - No Starting Spells.esp
5F  Silverlight Armor.esp
60  RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
61  TaliArmor.esp
62  Undead Healing Spells for Dawnguard.esp
63  Essential Followers V0-7.esp
64  SuccubusRaceLite.esp
65  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
66  Serana Test.esp
67  Marriable Serana HF.esp  [Version 1.6.2]
68  BVFE_Serana.esp
69  BecomeAVampire.esp
6A  Dimensional House.esp
6B  Vidani's Bag of Holding.esp
6C  TheAvengersHawkeyeArrowWepMod.esp
6D  Shaydows VampireLord Replacer OVERHAUL.esp
6E  Fang.esp
6F  Scindo.esp
70  lilithsLacerator.esp
71  Armored Circlets.esp
72  SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
73  Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp
74  Candlespell.esp
75  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 3.1.2]
76  ImmerSlave.esp
77  SexLab_DibellaCult.esp

You should have the DibellaCult_Sisters add on loaded after the main DibellaCult file. 

That's not the source of your issues but that will help with outfits and sisters appearance.

If you CTD even you enter the temple, I would first check if you have a better skeleton like XP32 Maximum Skeleton or the more recent XPMSE.

If you CTD on load, that's a common issue with SKSE.

Try installing this mod and follow the instructions, it fixed a lot of CTDs for me: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2551-crash-fixes/

If crash on load or infinite loading screen still happen after that, start a new game and save it with a short, recognizable game. Using the console, type: 'save cleansave' for example.

To avoid crashes, first load that cleansave when you launch Skyrim and then, load your normal saved game. Loading a clean save like this initializes things that prevent crashes for the normal game.

Need help. Started a new game to test the mod (had problems in older versions).

Got the 10 donations, freed fjotra from bandit, then i found the remains of the 2 priestess and took them to the temple

What should i do at this point to progress with the quest?

Read this walkthrough in the wiki: https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/wiki/Sisterhood-of-Dibella:-Walkthrough

It includes tips to get the main quest going.

The universe hates me. That's the only conclusion I can come to.

I followed all the recommendations you posted up above, and it seemed to work. The game loads, there are no CTD's, and it's more stable than I've ever seen it.

But every time I draw a bow in first person, I aim somewhere off-camera, and the arrow flies off in some random direction. I even started a brand new game just to see if it was a problem with the older savegame. No dice. A brand new character has the same problem. So now bows are completely off the table unless I can figure out what the heck is going on.

Any ideas?

Edit: I tried to get a screenshot, but now I"m not sure where it saved it. It's not in the Skyrim main directory. Anyway, when I ready the bow, it looks normal. But when I draw it, the bow is suddenly aiming off the left side of the screen, like I'm aiming it sideways. All I see after that is a little bit of the string, and the fletching on the arrow, really close. Like I decided to point the thing to the left and hold the back of the drawn arrow up to my eyes.

Since it happens even on new games, It's gotta be something with the new XPMSE skeleton, but I don't know what. I have to install manually, and that list of selections is really intimidating. (NMM has been known to have issues with me, so I can't depend on it. And the only other installers I know of for Skyrim are all manual. Wrye Bash is usually what I use.)

Hm, I am back with a strange issue:

My main playthrough finally reached the point where I can join the sisterhood.

Quest stage of _slsd_qst_joiningsisterhood is at 10 and I have received the wreath and the collection bag.

The check for the donation dialogue works fine and only appears when I wear the wreath.

But regardless if I am naked or not, literally everybody responds to me that he or she is busy right now ("I'm too busy right now"). I couldn't talk anyone into a donation.

I already stumbled upon this issue, when I was just testing aroud a bit with throw-away saves but took it as random bad luck.

But now, I wonder what went wrong? Maybe there is a condition that I still don't meet or some other kind of blocking condition that make all NPC "busy right now"?

Any hint is welcome ... otherwise the temple won't be prospering anymore smile.png

The universe hates me. That's the only conclusion I can come to.

I followed all the recommendations you posted up above, and it seemed to work. The game loads, there are no CTD's, and it's more stable than I've ever seen it.

But every time I draw a bow in first person, I aim somewhere off-camera, and the arrow flies off in some random direction. I even started a brand new game just to see if it was a problem with the older savegame. No dice. A brand new character has the same problem. So now bows are completely off the table unless I can figure out what the heck is going on.

Any ideas?

Edit: I tried to get a screenshot, but now I"m not sure where it saved it. It's not in the Skyrim main directory. Anyway, when I ready the bow, it looks normal. But when I draw it, the bow is suddenly aiming off the left side of the screen, like I'm aiming it sideways. All I see after that is a little bit of the string, and the fletching on the arrow, really close. Like I decided to point the thing to the left and hold the back of the drawn arrow up to my eyes.

Since it happens even on new games, It's gotta be something with the new XPMSE skeleton, but I don't know what. I have to install manually, and that list of selections is really intimidating. (NMM has been known to have issues with me, so I can't depend on it. And the only other installers I know of for Skyrim are all manual. Wrye Bash is usually what I use.)

My screenshots go into the Skyrim folder in the Steam folder system, is that what you mean? Are you looking in \User\Pictures\ or \My Games\ someplace? I installed Steam to my Public folder to avoid permissions issues.

Example: C:\Users\Public\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Screenshot##.bmp

I actually have multiple drives as a hedge against drive failure, and the games are installed on a non-system drive. So that's not the issue. And I checked. For some reason, it didn't save the screenshot.

At the moment, I'm doing a reinstall of the game. As a test, I nuked the mod list and ran only the official game + DLC with a new character, and it still had the graphical glitch. So I'm hopeful a reinstall will fix this. I'm also going to try using Mod Organizer this time for mod management. Maybe that will take some of the configuration pain out of getting this all working. I'll let you know how it goes.

Well, somewhere between the full reinstall and using Mod Organizer to arrange and control the mods, it seems to be working. (Yay!)

I still haven't a clue what happened with that arrow thing. But since the MO seems to work by playing games with the vanilla install rather than installing everything to the main Data directory, I should be able to avoid a recurrence of the problem. (Fingers crossed.)

My hijinks with the bow aside, the script settings for Skyrim worked wonders. That little bit of wisdom should be required reading before playing Skyrim. It's made so much difference in game stability. Thank you very much!

Tested the corruption quest.

In the end when i am supposed to wait for the sybil and hamal at 1st floor hamal runs forth and back of the dorm room

Moving them both manually seems to work but they try to run back on the lower floor.

BTW it was quite good :D i will test the purity one now.

Great mod, but I'm stuck on the Dibella's Puriication Quest.  I'm at the part where I'm supposed to find Sister Eda at the hot springs. I found her, but she doesn't have any quest-related dialogue.  There is the usual Dibella sister dialogue, but nothing about finding an item for her.  Any help?  Or if not, can you provide the quest console code so I can setstage past this glitch?

Thanks!

The forum is not letting me advance to the last page, so I'll post this here, and hopefully be able to read the replies later. :)

I was wondering if there was a way to either acquire or make the outfits the girls are wearing if you take the darkside path? I'd love to get them for my character. And while I checked the site referenced in the mod homepage for the corrupted outfits, they actually don't look like what the girls are wearing.

The forum is not letting me advance to the last page, so I'll post this here, and hopefully be able to read the replies later. :)

I was wondering if there was a way to either acquire or make the outfits the girls are wearing if you take the darkside path? I'd love to get them for my character. And while I checked the site referenced in the mod homepage for the corrupted outfits, they actually don't look like what the girls are wearing.

I didn't make them craftable originally but I can add that to the to-do list.

If not craftable, I could at least add them to various containers and chests in the Temple.