The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

Couldn't see this in the FAQ, but is Fjotra supposed to be wearing the male robes after being rescued? (back in the temple). I seem to have some strange loading areas for the underground baths and the kitchen (giant blue wall I have to pass through to enter the kitchen etc). Nothing game breaking, just looks strange :P

I decided to try your mod again (I'm a sucker for a good plot and the Sisterhood of Dibella has an excellent story)  Again I am stuck on Sister Eda.  I have found her near Dark Water Crossing, but I have no idea where to look for her Lost Book of Poems.  I have checked the Forums and the Walk-through and nothing points to where I should be looking for this Book.  I have tried talking to Sister Eda again and she doesn't have a dialogue option to provide any guidance either.  If Sister Eda mentioned a place to look, then I missed it and have found no way to get ANYONE to provide even a clue.

I have been able to work through all of the other quests so far, even though the keys to Mother Hamal, Sister Anwen and Sister Orla's lockers were all missing and could not be found. (After over an hour searching for Mother Hamal's Key I said to Hell wilth it and used the console to Spawn a Key).  Sister Eda's quest is so far the worst quest of the mod.  There is literally no help, hints or clues that I have found for this quest in over 6 hours of searching.  There is no help in the walk through (wallk through literally states "Find Sister Eda's Lost Book of Poems" and NOTHING else) and no one on the forum seems to have mentioned it either.

Would really appreciate some help with this quest.

Oh, just for info,  I talked to every person in Dark Water Crossing and not a one of them mentioned Sister Eda or her Camp of Hunters.  When I finally stumbled across it I placed my own marker there so I could find it again.

I added a fix for this particular issue in the next update.

Regarding the book, she said as some point that Elisif herself in Solitude bought the book, so you can start there.

There should be also a copy in a couple of other places like the Bards College.

Couldn't see this in the FAQ, but is Fjotra supposed to be wearing the male robes after being rescued? (back in the temple). I seem to have some strange loading areas for the underground baths and the kitchen (giant blue wall I have to pass through to enter the kitchen etc). Nothing game breaking, just looks strange :P

Some people have reported that... likely a problem with load order.

Make sure the mod and its addon are at the end of your load order.

Alright, completed the mod and it turned out to be as good as I thought it would be.  Great story line and interesting characters made for a mod that I would rate 9 out of 10.  Unfortunately, the lack of direction and difficulty determining where you need to go to complete a quest drops that rating to 7 out of 10.

Additionally, the journal entry Purification of Dibella did not clear.

I would like to make the following suggestions to help with game play:

Provide a little more description in the quest journal to help guide the player onto the right path.  Instead of saying "Find Sister Eda's Poem", perhaps say "find Sister Eda's book Adoration  Optional Search Bard's College  Optional Search College of Winterhold Library Optional Search Blue Palace"  This would provide the player with a little more help actually finding what they are looking for.  This could be done with every quest or stage.  Even without  the map markers this at least puts the player on the right track AND they know what they are actually looking for.

I think over all you did a great job with the mod and I appreciate that you shared this with the community.  Sisterhood of Dibella has added greatly to the game.  Thank you for your hard work.

@Trealach - I don't know what to say if Svana is just missing.

Did you try reverting the values for move to? It could force her to move to you instead of you moving to an empty spot.

Yes I did try reversing the values for the moveto command, but Svana still does not appear. I think my only option is to try going back to an old save and try again.

I saw someone else mentioned this but saw no response, but sorry if you're already aware. Upon going to the bards college i spoke with pantea about her flute, and then looked around her room a little. I opened a book, Adoration, and it started the purification quest and told me to go back to eda, whom I've never met.

I didn't want to lock myself into the purification route, so i reloaded a save. Figured you might want to hide the book or something to prevent breaking the sequence of events. Maybe have it given to the player at the appropriate time by pantea or whoever.

Finally getting around to progressing with this quest and I'm enjoying it, thank you.

I saw someone else mentioned this but saw no response, but sorry if you're already aware. Upon going to the bards college i spoke with pantea about her flute, and then looked around her room a little. I opened a book, Adoration, and it started the purification quest and told me to go back to eda, whom I've never met.

I didn't want to lock myself into the purification route, so i reloaded a save. Figured you might want to hide the book or something to prevent breaking the sequence of events. Maybe have it given to the player at the appropriate time by pantea or whoever.

Finally getting around to progressing with this quest and I'm enjoying it, thank you.

Thanks for reporting this issue.

I added quest conditions to books in the last version but I missed that one.

It will be fixed in the next version.

The best way right now is to reload an older save and wait until you get to that particular quest before opening the book.

I recently picked up this mod again, but can't seem to progress the quest at all. I've completed the quest where I have to find the 2 sisters, but after that it's like I hit a brick wall.

Did you look at the walkthrough?

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/wiki/Sisterhood-of-Dibella:-Walkthrough

The quest to become a traveling sister is not complete yet, so it will not clear the journal.

The rest of the mod is triggered after you complete the vanilla quest about saving the Sybil.

According to the walkthrough I'm supposed to talk to the sisters on every stage of Fjotra's training, but all they say is talk to Senna, and that Mother Hamal won't let me join. Playing as a male character. I never get the choices to talk about underground baths or the Sybil. Also, I found the book people on here are mentioning and kickstarted what is the purification quest as well I guess.

Thanks for reporting this issue.

I added quest conditions to books in the last version but I missed that one.

It will be fixed in the next version.

The best way right now is to reload an older save and wait until you get to that particular quest before opening the book.

I recently picked up this mod again, but can't seem to progress the quest at all. I've completed the quest where I have to find the 2 sisters, but after that it's like I hit a brick wall.

Did you look at the walkthrough?

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/wiki/Sisterhood-of-Dibella:-Walkthrough

The quest to become a traveling sister is not complete yet, so it will not clear the journal.

The rest of the mod is triggered after you complete the vanilla quest about saving the Sybil.

I was actually not aware of the walkthrough, thanks.

As for the quest, it did register as completed but I just wasn't having luck moving onto other quests. I'll take a look at the walkthrough now that I'm aware of it.

is SD still needed for some of its content?

SD is not a requirement but it plays nice with the Sisterhood if it is installed.

Sleeping in the corrupted temple will send you to SD's dreamworld at times.

Sanguine in SD will make comments about your actions in the Sisterhood.

Hello skyrimll,

i just started the quest over the drinking contest with Sam and got portet to the temple. But the sister in there got an invincible outfit. :(

So i use "Additem" to check all the clothes from the

- Sexlab_DibellaCult.esp (Version 13)

and

- Sexlab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp (Version 129c)

The clothes using chest slot from Sexlab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp (Version 129c) make the characters body all invincible.

I have the german translation version installed, i hope that might be not the problem. Also i am a little confused, i just found one armor from the bodyslide files over "AddItem" in both esp´s. Sure, some outfit come from other mods, but not all of them, i guess.

If you need, i can look for the object ID´s.

Ok, I've been made a Travelling Sister. Now what? I don't see any additional dialog options from Orla, Senna, Fjotra, or Hamal. What should I be doing? Looking for more Travelling Sisters to get some additional "Marks" ? Where is there Dibella activity outside of Markarth ?

Ok, I've been made a Travelling Sister. Now what? I don't see any additional dialog options from Orla, Senna, Fjotra, or Hamal. What should I be doing? Looking for more Travelling Sisters to get some additional "Marks" ? Where is there Dibella activity outside of Markarth ?

There are not many activities available other than collecting donations at this time. That will be developed later.

You can find marks in loot from Forsworns and Hagravens.. or by having sex with members of the Temple of Dibella faction.

The main quests for this mod are centered around the Sybil... bring her back to the temple and start her education to get started on the paths of the corruption or redemption of the temple itself.

Check the walk-through link posted a few posts back for more details.

There are not many activities available other than collecting donations at this time. That will be developed later.

You can find marks in loot from Forsworns and Hagravens.. or by having sex with members of the Temple of Dibella faction.

The main quests for this mod are centered around the Sybil... bring her back to the temple and start her education to get started on the paths of the corruption or redemption of the temple itself.

I've been reading the wiki. I've already brought back Sybil and _SLSD_QST_Initiation is currently in stage 10.

First part of SQS:

0: 0

5: 1

6: 0

7: 0

8: 0

10: 1

All I have in my journal is this quest and the one you mentioned in this thread that never disappears (regarding becoming a Travelling Sister).

Not sure what to do ....

I've been reading the wiki. I've already brought back Sybil and _SLSD_QST_Initiation is currently in stage 10.

First part of SQS:

0: 0

5: 1

6: 0

7: 0

8: 0

10: 1

All I have in my journal is this quest and the one you mentioned in this thread that never disappears (regarding becoming a Travelling Sister).

Not sure what to do ....

- After saving the Sybil, make sure you drink from the altar to receive the Agent of Dibella perk

- Talk to the Sybil and offer to help with her education

- After two sessions, talk to Senna about how the Sybil is doing

I will update the wiki to make these steps more clear.

I hope this mod gets finished soon, I'm stuck on the quest where u have to find out what mother hamel is hiding but there seems to be no way forward from there (that I can find) senna says to confront hamel but hamel has no further dialogue during that quest. :/

That part is already completed in the mod.

You have to find a key in the underground baths to open a secret box, also in the baths.

Read the letter in that box and you will be able to confront Hamal.