The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

I'm not getting a new dialogue with Senna after finishing the donations. Is there someone else I need to talk to? 

You first need to redeem the 10 donations to the Temple before the new dialogue shows up for Senna.

Anyone related to the Temple can accept the donations you collected but only Senna will give you the next assignment.

Note that the quest for donations resets after Senna gives you the start of the second part of the quest, so you can collect more items.

Eventually, I will add a topic to return the collection bag to Senna and ask her a new one later on if you want to.

I'm not getting a new dialogue with Senna after finishing the donations. Is there someone else I need to talk to? 

You first need to redeem the 10 donations to the Temple before the new dialogue shows up for Senna.

Anyone related to the Temple can accept the donations you collected but only Senna will give you the next assignment.

Note that the quest for donations resets after Senna gives you the start of the second part of the quest, so you can collect more items.

Eventually, I will add a topic to return the collection bag to Senna and ask her a new one later on if you want to.

I did redeem the donations to Senna herself and no longer get the donations dialogue but the quest stays in my journal and no new dialogue options.

I did redeem the donations to Senna herself and no longer get the donations dialogue but the quest stays in my journal and no new dialogue options.

Did you redeem them before or after the update?

Did you redeem them before or after the update?

After the update. I went back to a old save and did the whole quest on the update.

Thanks for update. Should i reinstall mod or just update for apply fixes?

A plain upgrade should work. 

That's what I did for my tests.

everything works fine, thanks. now my character is a travelling sister(she's got a clothes))) but quest didn't complete

That's right... I will add another chapter to the quest before closing it.

It's good to see this back in development... I really enjoyed it on my last install. This is what Dibella always should have been.

Actually, I was mucking around in tesedit while I had it installed and gave Fjotra back her original voice, I don't like silent voices if it can be helped. It really works with the babyfaced young adult look you designed for her, try it sometime. I'd like to see it make it into the mod if it's not just me...

[i also made her shorter, but that's just my preference... ;)]

Is it best to do the default Dibella quest (finding the Sibyl and returning her) then initate this mod? Also if I initate this mod (lets say I am still at the very start) can i finish the default Dibella quest before I continue with this mod ?

No.. it is best to start this mod and then, do Dibella's quest.

Otherwise, you will meet Fjotra as a child before adding a mod that turns her into a young woman. 

If you do the quest before activating the mod, she may remain a child - not something you want for a mod relying on sex scenes for progression.

Umm about this one. I actually finished the vanilla sybil quest before doing the mod one. Not sure if its the same for everybody but my Fjorta's alright I guess. I had this mod when it was still in the .7 then updated to the latest one. Only problem so far is that I cant start the initiation quest. Everything good except that one and the donation thing.

P.S. Cool mod, cooler statues thanks for the work! Merry Christmas and a happy new year!!!

It's good to see this back in development... I really enjoyed it on my last install. This is what Dibella always should have been.

Actually, I was mucking around in tesedit while I had it installed and gave Fjotra back her original voice, I don't like silent voices if it can be helped. It really works with the babyfaced young adult look you designed for her, try it sometime. I'd like to see it make it into the mod if it's not just me...

[i also made her shorter, but that's just my preference... ;)]

You should be able to edit the 'sisters' mod to make these changes permanent for you.

I am planning on leaving that mod alone and only edit the main Dibella mod. 

I stupidly updated in the middle of the collect for the dibella temple initiate quest.

To make things worse, the day before with the old update after a few customers i talked to the sister, but it was less then 10, so it didn't complete.

Then i updated, served 10 customers, and when i talk to Senna the quest doesn't advance.

Only if i use quest setstage command it advances.

It's clearly my fault, just asking if you recommend that i reset the quest or should i try with setstage?

Liked the fist quest part, curious to see what else is to come :)

Anyone having a problem with handing in the missing sisters quest managed to find they and told senna she gives me a traveling outfit but the quest does not update it still says I need to find the sisters and need 10 marks. I did not have 10 marks when talking to her about the sisters.

Im getting no quest markers and asking around for the missing sisters is getting nowhere. Where are they

There is no quest marker yet.

They have been sent to investigate the new sybil.

Two sisters left Markarth heading North.

Only one made it to Karthwasten, which means the other vanished before reaching the village (try forsworn strongholds on the way to the village).

The sister who reached the village went on to the same tower where you found Fjotra. Her body is in front of the statue of Dibella in the tower.

Then i updated, served 10 customers, and when i talk to Senna the quest doesn't advance.

Only if i use quest setstage command it advances.

I start a new game but cannot advance too.  After hand the donation to Senna, there is no new dialog from her and the quest still sit in quest journal.

In my other existing game (install this mod after deliver Sybil to temple), I cannot even start joining quest but I see that Sybil is already in young adult form and actively training.  :)

What is quest ID for setstage?

Anyone having a problem with handing in the missing sisters quest managed to find they and told senna she gives me a traveling outfit but the quest does not update it still says I need to find the sisters and need 10 marks. I did not have 10 marks when talking to her about the sisters.

Just read this post http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21873-the-sisterhood-of-dibella-2014-12-28/?p=1030722

Ah right thanx for that.

Since the last version I have a pb with the outfits.

I use Gatti 12 jewelry for the Sisters corrupted outfit but it doesn't apply anymore.

In my installation loadorder (MO left pannel) i load 

Dibellansisterhood11 then Dibellansisterhoodsisters10 then Gatti

Concerning the .esp (MO right pannel)

Sexlab_Dibellacult.esp

Gatti12jewelry.esp

Sexlab_Dibellacult_Systers.esp

Are my loadorder and installation order correct ?

Before the update the gatti outfit was applied perfectly, but now no more...

Edit : My mistake, it's working.  Since it was a new games i didn't enter the inner sanctum, and there the outfit is applied.  In the previous version the dibellan Sisters outside were wearing it too but not in the last version.

Help !! i have done all the forsworn dungeons (blind cleaf/sundered towers/Karthspire and Karthspire camp, red eagle redbout) near the road of Karthwasten, i can't find out where is the second Traveling Sister ... quest marker would help as i've been asking about the two sisters for 1 hour ^^

Try...

the main hall of Blind Cliff Cave (upstairs in the tower, not in the caves).

Same problem =(