The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

So I'm not sure what's... suppose to happen, but I returned the sybil and did her corruption via A Forsworn Story, but now that she's in the temple she just sorta exists and accepts tokens. I musta given her like a hundred of the things by now and my quest objective is still to go around and ask for donations. Is this suppose to be what happens or is there more I'm just missing here? I did mention the baths and have been told that Mother might be suss. Beyond that, I just drop by with Marks every now and again and nothing else seems to happen.

Edit: Also wondering if there is a corruption path or if you just 'purify' the temple. I'd like to keep on with the AFS vibes in that regard.

Edited by Oracle of Change

I installed the latest version before stepping foot in the Temple of Dibella for the first time (so it was not a new game, but none of the quests had started yet.  Well maybe the one about joining the temple that you get from a travelling sister.) The "sweat effect" did not start disabled, I had to disable it with the flower.  But like I said it was not a New Game so that might be why.

Hi, could someone give me the quest id of "joining the dibella sisterhood" One of my character suddenly had it appear after she was around the end of the sybil initiation, which is, ok, but why not. But starting to have it start with another character, not sister (traveling or not) is giving it to me, and since ther is no quest marker, i can't find it with sqt on my first...

Found a bug with Senna. You can't marry her with this mod installed. Well, okay. You *CAN* marry her, she just won't move in. How do I figure this? Well she wasn't moving in with me. I found that many people have this issue. I couldn't find a fix, ANYWHERE. So I did the natural thing and went through my list of mods that affect Senna specifically. Disabled this mod and voila! Senna now works properly. Dunno how or if you're gonna fix this, but I would like my wife back and to continue the Sisterhood questline.

32 minutes ago, Oracle of Change said:

Found a bug with Senna. You can't marry her with this mod installed. Well, okay. You *CAN* marry her, she just won't move in. How do I figure this? Well she wasn't moving in with me. I found that many people have this issue. I couldn't find a fix, ANYWHERE. So I did the natural thing and went through my list of mods that affect Senna specifically. Disabled this mod and voila! Senna now works properly. Dunno how or if you're gonna fix this, but I would like my wife back and to continue the Sisterhood questline.

Strange.. I wonder what is causing this.

I don't remember doing anything to her other than giving her lines of dialogues.

9 minutes ago, KONTOL222 said:

hi, i dunno if this mod is the cause or not. but in my end, the temple of dibella is very very bright. like, VERY bright that i barely see anything. 

i used reshade instead of enb tho, is that the cause of this?

It is caused by added lights for the ceiling.

Activate the stone flower on the altar in the top floor room of the temple. It has an option to turn off those lights.

3 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

It is caused by added lights for the ceiling.

Activate the stone flower on the altar in the top floor room of the temple. It has an option to turn off those lights.

yeah, thats the problem. its so bright that i barely see anything. and the door back is locked, where is the way to the top floor?

34 minutes ago, KONTOL222 said:

yeah, thats the problem. its so bright that i barely see anything. and the door back is locked, where is the way to the top floor?

The top floor is the entrance level.. it is the public area of the temple.

I called it the top floor because everything else in the temple is underground from it.

Edited by DeepBlueFrog
7 hours ago, AtlantisJoe said:

Mod looks awesome never tried it. From what I read after searching this mod isn't compatible with 3BBB. I've been trying to get it to work but no dice. I'm going to keep trying a little longer but if I'm wrong and it is compatible please let me know. I like the jiggle....

I thought this mod probably uses whatever your default skyrim is set to. So if you're 3bbb then all the npcs shold be 3bbb as well. 

Are your breasts floating in mid air when the characters sneak? And is it a probelm with the nude bodies, or the clothes bodies? If its the outfits you're talking about, then that's just bodyslide stuff so you can easily any outfit into 3bbb with a reference swap. If its the nude bodies then you can paste in your own body meshes to overwrite whatever the mod comes with.

Edited by venomr

FYI regarding Sisterhood - I saw this mod on the Nexus today, which looks like it should synergize well with Sisterhood and also address the whole "Fjorta loses her voiced dialogue" issue. I haven't fully tested it yet, but looks promising so far.

No developments so far on tracking down the cause of the crashes, though I did receive some information in the NSF crash tracking forum that it may be a specific item that "mousing over" causes a fatal conflict with the UI. When I have some more time I'll do some careful examination to see if I can spot the item or items that it's crashing out on.

I have a conflict between RS Children and Sistershood mod. I am hoping someone can help me fix it. I know I can use SSEEDit to fix it but other then using the quick clean feature that is pretty much I know how to do.

The issue is Ftjora is getting black face. Now I know enough to open SSEedit to see red is a conflict and sure enough RS Children is causing a issue giving her black face. I watched some videos it someone made sense how to fix but when I followed the steps to make a patch it did not resolve anything and it is probably because I do not know which catagories to fix on the list on the right.

Everything that was red I just dragged over to the dibella of sisterhood column and then they all turned green but again did not see it fix anything. Can someone give me more information (step by step) how to fix this issue?

I did confirm it was RS Children cause I disabled the mod and loaded the game and her face was fixed. 

Thanks

Love the mod I played both quest tracks (saving & corrupting). One thing I did notice however is that while Fjotra had the CBBE 3BA body, her head and hair were vanilla. Is this intentional? 

LOOT didn't tell me about any mod conflicts with this character and the makeover mods I have installed:

• Bijin AOI
  • Pandorables
  • Fresh Women
  • KS Hairdos (male & female)

Is there anything I can do about that vanilla head and hair?

2 hours ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

Love the mod I played both quest tracks (saving & corrupting). One thing I did notice however is that while Fjotra had the CBBE 3BA body, her head and hair were vanilla. Is this intentional? 

LOOT didn't tell me about any mod conflicts with this character and the makeover mods I have installed:

• Bijin AOI
  • Pandorables
  • Fresh Women
  • KS Hairdos (male & female)

Is there anything I can do about that vanilla head and hair?

I left the face of NPCs unchanged to allow your own customizations through other mods.

This mod only changes the outfits.

7 hours ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

I finished the Pantea's Flute quest and returned to the temple. Fjotri's dialogue was there, but doesn't actually get marked as complete. Three playthroughs -- w/o console cheats or exploits -- and the same thing happens. Has anyone else reported this?

Can you share a screenshot of that dialogue and the quest state in the journal?

5 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I've moved on since last night, so I finished a few more quest stages. I "finished the quest", but it looks like a few more things hung up.

* I still have "elegant flute" in my inventory. 

* The hiccup in the dialogue options resolved itself for now.

* "Joining the Sisterhood of Dibella" is still active and I never received a key for the donation box.

* I gave the Sybil tons of "mark of dibella" but I never get to that final quest event where I'm given the option for the Sybil to replace Hamal. I've never reached that quest event.

I'd give you a screenshot, but Steam screenshots isn't working for me. I'll have to figure out what's going on. Maybe something I disabled a while back.

11 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Thinking about this a little more, I have PAHE installed. I know that it forces some vanilla dialogue to skip (e.g., you can't get the reward for saving that imperial spy [forgot her name] when you first enter Markarth) . I'm wondering if PAHE has some other side effects as well. I'm in the middle of a playthrough right now, but I'll try a new playthrough without PAHE installed and see if that makes any difference.

If it makes any difference, I also have the "best of both worlds" Skyrim SE installed (i.e., all the Anniversary Edition CC content, but running the pre-AE Skyrim SE version). 

Starting off with a new game (i.e. pressing "new" in the main menu).

* Sisterhood of Dibella is the only Sex Lab quest mod, to eliminate crossover with any other Sex Lab quest mod.

* I have the "best of both worlds" Skyrim SE installed (i.e., all the Anniversary Edition CC content, but running the pre-AE Skyrim SE version). 

After collecting the 10 donations and turning them in to Sienna, I asked her if there was anything I could do to help. She gave me the key to the Inner Sanctum to start the "finding the Sybil" quest.

In my previous playthroughs, even after finishing the Corruption path, "Joining the Sisterhood of Dibella" stayed active and unchanged. I never received a key to the donations box in any playthrough and I still haven't now. Is this one of those eternal quests, like "ask the Companions for work"?  

I'll go ahead and do the vanilla quests first (Bleak Falls Barrow to activate dragons, Book of Love, joining the Bard's college), etc. 

This time around, I'm hoping I can resolve the quest stage stalls I experienced in prior playthroughs. At this stage in the Dibella questline, are there any quest stages I can inspect to see if the quest progression is where it should be or if there is anything already borked? The fact that I still have the "Joining the Sisterhood" quest still active makes me wonder if something is wrong, unless there's something I'm not understanding about that quest.

dibella 1.jpg

dibella 2.jpg

Update:

So I've become a travelling sister. Doesn't that mean I joined the sisterhood? Still this quest is active and I don't have a key to the donation box. I haven't used console. Is there anything I should check in the quest stages to see if something is missing?

I should also mention:

* any sex scenes with Fjotra only use two animations, and I have lots of eligible animations enabled. That makes me wonder if some keywords in Sisterhood need to be tweaked.

* The entire sisterhood -- except for Sienna -- started off with the corrupted clothing. Same with all the statues in the inner sanctum. Shouldn't there be a progress of corruption in clothing and statues as you progress through the quest?

* I keep getting CTDs in the temple. Is it the statues? I've read often enough that bad meshes, textures, and models can cause CTD. 

1772604380_dibella3.jpg.91fc0b73d6ab7c8eec402a611c432d88.jpg

Edited by TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft
update