The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

"Joining the sisterhood" doesn't go away at this stage.

That is something I still need to do.

Edit: That objective should be removed in the next version, once the two lost sisters are found and the player reports back to Senna.

Edited by DeepBlueFrog
12 minutes ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

Should I end the objective by console, since it's not clearing on its own?

Did you find the two lost sisters and their letters yet?

If not, you can wait for the next update (later this week) and it will clear that up for you.

20 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Did you find the two lost sisters and their letters yet?

If not, you can wait for the next update (later this week) and it will clear that up for you.

I found them and turned in the letters. By the way, each sister had two letters with the same name in inventory. I have no way of knowing if they were true duplicates because I couldn't drop just one of them.

Edited by TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft
42 minutes ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

I found them and turned in the letters. By the way, each sister had two letters with the same name in inventory. I have no way of knowing if they were true duplicates because I couldn't drop just one of them.

That's a glitch. 

If you got the letters then setting that objective to complete and not displayed through console is the best option.

the quest is SL_Dibella_QST_JoiningSisterhood.

The objective to clear should be 15.

5 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That's a glitch. 

If you got the letters then setting that objective to complete and not displayed through console is the best option.

the quest is SL_Dibella_QST_JoiningSisterhood.

The objective to clear should be 15.

There is no quest with that signature in my game, that signature matches dialogues.

This is the closest quest I could find in console.  What I find strange is that stages 5 and 19 are 0. Is this normal?

1717791263_dibella4.jpg.01367a0f9fc241d3725b77a642dab354.jpg

And here are the journal screenshots.

350887584_dibella5.jpg.1214d886432a81a6b51b43c3250aad1e.jpg

1013579897_dibella6.jpg.19eaa2a6f103c83fd8ea4f481dedecc0.jpg

That is the right quest (joiningsisterhood).

The stages at 0 are normal and related to alternate paths.

My suggestion is to wait for the next update and then, use this in the console:

setstage  _slsd_qst_joiningsisterhood 30

That will not work in the current version but it will in the next.

17 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That is the right quest (joiningsisterhood).

The stages at 0 are normal and related to alternate paths.

My suggestion is to wait for the next update and then, use this in the console:

setstage  _slsd_qst_joiningsisterhood 30

That will not work in the current version but it will in the next.

Fair enough. Do you want me to let know you know about any hiccups further along this questline in my current playthrough or hold off for now?

PS -- shouldn't your new update make that setstage command not needed, or are you addressing other issues in the next update?

19 minutes ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

Fair enough. Do you want me to let know you know about any hiccups further along this questline in my current playthrough or hold off for now?

PS -- shouldn't your new update make that setstage command not needed, or are you addressing other issues in the next update?

The update adds clearing of the objective to that stage of the quest, so when you reach that stage, the donation objective will clear up.

Since you already reached that stage, getting the update will do nothing for you unless you set that stage again manually through the console.

No need to hold off :)

Edited by DeepBlueFrog
22 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The update adds clearing of the objective to that stage of the quest, so when you reach that stage, the donation objective will clear up.

Since you already reached that stage, getting the update will do nothing for you unless you set that stage again manually through the console.

No need to hold off :)

I always start a new game. In the meantime will anything clear the objective?

So I've started the Pantea's Flute dialogue with Fjotri. Based on the dialogue I would have expected some double-dildo animation. Instead, it's the same animation that always happens (Anubs Lesbian Domination).

Yep. After that animation finishes the dialogue option doesn't go away and I still have "elegant flute" in my inventory.

1358597247_dibella7.jpg.15409237eb6de405ff78d85e87988ea8.jpg

24 minutes ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

So I corrupted the temple. As with other playthroughs, that seems to be the end of it. I thought there would be a final choice to let the Sybil replace Hamal. Or is that something planned for a future update?

That's it for now.

Hamal isn't much to replace since she is reduced to a plaything for the Dremoras in the baths after the final scene with Sanguine.

25 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That's it for now.

Hamal isn't much to replace since she is reduced to a plaything for the Dremoras in the baths after the final scene with Sanguine.

Holistically, I rate this as one of my top LL mods, but one of the issues I'd rate as being in urgent need of improvement is the constant CTD in the top floor of the temple. I even tried using one of those texture fixes in one of the earlier comments, but it didn't help. Not really. Even just looking at one of the statues for a microsecond is enough to cause a CTD. So I had to avoid the crashes by making sure to look at the floor as much as possible and to never look anywhere near the statues.

Other than that, the statues and sister clothing started off corrupted, so that gradual sense of corruption wasn't there.

31 minutes ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

Holistically, I rate this as one of my top LL mods, but one of the issues I'd rate as being in urgent need of improvement is the constant CTD in the top floor of the temple. I even tried using one of those texture fixes in one of the earlier comments, but it didn't help. Not really. Even just looking at one of the statues for a microsecond is enough to cause a CTD. So I had to avoid the crashes by making sure to look at the floor as much as possible and to never look anywhere near the statues.

Other than that, the statues and sister clothing started off corrupted, so that gradual sense of corruption wasn't there.

Are you using SE or LE again?

I am currently somewhat stuck with the main quest of this mod, and interestingly in a way that I have only been able to find one post in the topic bringing up, with no one seeming to respond to the question at the time.

The issue is that I am doing the purification questline, and have reached the point where I have to help Sister Anwen. The quest objective currently reads "Find Avrusa Sarethi and talk to her", yet when I attempt to speak with Avrusa (and Aduri (the other character at the farm), for that matter), no dialogue option regarding the quest shows up, and even trying all of the options that are there had produced no results.

Now, it should be mentioned that I have been in the house of the Sarethi farm before, long ago (was running out of food for iNeed, they were nearby, pickpocketed the key and broke in, stole a replica of Dibella's Grace while I was there), which may have been part of what messed it up. Maybe the quest breaks if I already have the key to their house?

Anyway, I entered their house again and stole another replica of Dibella's Grace (which had respawned) and absolutely went to town on the house, searching every container, moving every item, looking absolutely everywhere (characters' pockets included) but I cannot find the letter mentioned in this post, the reading of which I would assume is needed to progress the quest stage.

EDIT: I'm using SE, if that makes any difference.

Edited by MadGenuis
4 hours ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

So I've started the Pantea's Flute dialogue with Fjotri. Based on the dialogue I would have expected some double-dildo animation. Instead, it's the same animation that always happens (Anubs Lesbian Domination).

Yep. After that animation finishes the dialogue option doesn't go away and I still have "elegant flute" in my inventory.

Hide contents

1358597247_dibella7.jpg.15409237eb6de405ff78d85e87988ea8.jpg

I took a look at the quest stage and there was definitely something off going on.

I believe I fixed it but I haven't tested it yet.

The flute is never taken from the player. It is yours to keep.

4 minutes ago, MadGenuis said:

Just posting again in case my previous post was missed, and letting you know that I still haven't progressed past that point. I would really like to complete the questline, but obviously can't while I'm stuck on Anwen's quest.

Thanks for the bump.. I did miss the original post as it was tucked away at the bottom of the page.

It is quite late here, but I promise I will check the quest stage conditions tomorrow morning and give you an answer.

On 12/1/2021 at 1:13 AM, MadGenuis said:

I am currently somewhat stuck with the main quest of this mod, and interestingly in a way that I have only been able to find one post in the topic bringing up, with no one seeming to respond to the question at the time.

The issue is that I am doing the purification questline, and have reached the point where I have to help Sister Anwen. The quest objective currently reads "Find Avrusa Sarethi and talk to her", yet when I attempt to speak with Avrusa (and Aduri (the other character at the farm), for that matter), no dialogue option regarding the quest shows up, and even trying all of the options that are there had produced no results.

Now, it should be mentioned that I have been in the house of the Sarethi farm before, long ago (was running out of food for iNeed, they were nearby, pickpocketed the key and broke in, stole a replica of Dibella's Grace while I was there), which may have been part of what messed it up. Maybe the quest breaks if I already have the key to their house?

Anyway, I entered their house again and stole another replica of Dibella's Grace (which had respawned) and absolutely went to town on the house, searching every container, moving every item, looking absolutely everywhere (characters' pockets included) but I cannot find the letter mentioned in this post, the reading of which I would assume is needed to progress the quest stage.

EDIT: I'm using SE, if that makes any difference.

Here are the conditions for the dialogue with Avrusa Sarethi.

image.png

'

As you can see, the statue was supposed to remain behind closed doors until you talk to her and she gives you the key to her studio, and you are supposed to have Sister Anwen's letter with you.

If you drop the statue and keep the letter in your inventory, you should be able to go through that stage.

If you want to skip through that stage of the quest and move on, here is the console command:

setstage _SLSD_QST_Cleansing 65

Edited by DeepBlueFrog

Hmm. That's very interesting, getting a look at the internal workings like that. It's much more readable than I would have expected.

Anyway, I tried removing the replica from my inventory, double-checked that I had the letter, confirmed with your screenshot that those were the only real conditions I had any control over, and talked to Avrusa... and the dialogue option appeared. The quest has progressed, and I am very confused.

Not that it worked now - looking at the internal workings that makes complete sense, and I would have been much more lost if it hadn't worked - but that it didn't work when I first tried it. Granted, it was night when I got there at that time and this time it was day, but I had already put away the replica I already had (used it for decoration in a house because I like the look of it) and make a point to hoard every weightless book-type item I come across. I'm certain that I tried to speak with Avrusa was before I stole my second replica, and the dialogue didn't show up then.

My best guess is that it was because I was in their house at night? I mean, Avrusa and Aduri didn't mind me being in their house in the middle of the night because their relationship was high after I had done a few quests for them (Crimson Nirnroot and Jazbay Berries), so they were fine speaking with me nevertheless.

Is it possible that there is a separate selector/filter for dialogue to show up for when you are "trespassing", and that this dialogue doesn't appear under those conditions?

Regardless, your solution worked perfectly and I can continue the quest. Thank you very much!

Edited by MadGenuis