The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

7 minutes ago, ArchmageofSkyrim said:

I have not "changed my mind".  I made the choice for cleansing, that's the point, Svana is still corrupted.

You left things unfinished.  

Replay-ability just dropped to ZERO 

If no way to clean up your mess exists, then I'll just mv Sisterhood of Dibella >> /dev/null 

I misunderstood... that certainly should have happened.

At the end of the cleansing, she should have a unique outfit.

Can you share a screenshot of what she looks like and where your journal is at?

58 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I misunderstood... that certainly should have happened.

At the end of the cleansing, she should have a unique outfit.

Can you share a screenshot of what she looks like and where your journal is at?

My apologies then, I may have broken it by beating the ever living fuck out of those dudes down there with a sword until they ran away cuz they wouldn't fucking die.  I did finish the rest of the quest line without issue.  When I went back there she was just standing there alone like this.

I'll delete this save and run it thru again and try to hold back the rage.  and let things ride.

I'll let you know in a few days maybe.

ScreenShot83.bmp

28 minutes ago, ArchmageofSkyrim said:

My apologies then, I may have broken it by beating the ever living fuck out of those dudes down there with a sword until they ran away cuz they wouldn't fucking die.  I did finish the rest of the quest line without issue.  When I went back there she was just standing there alone like this.

I'll delete this save and run it thru again and try to hold back the rage.  and let things ride.

I'll let you know in a few days maybe.

ScreenShot83.bmp 5.93 MB · 0 downloads

Oh... the journal is at the very beginning of the Cleansing quest. 

Take a look at the walkthrough... https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/wiki/Sisterhood-of-Dibella:-Walkthrough

You still have a lot to do before Fjotra is saved.

15 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Oh... the journal is at the very beginning of the Cleansing quest. 

Take a look at the walkthrough... https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/wiki/Sisterhood-of-Dibella:-Walkthrough

You still have a lot to do before Fjotra is saved.

Oh but I finished the entire thing.  Fjotra is saved, Hamal is forgiven, all is peace and love in the world, except this one thing.  Guess it stopped tracking - I did use the walkthru to get it completed.

1 hour ago, ArchmageofSkyrim said:

Oh but I finished the entire thing.  Fjotra is saved, Hamal is forgiven, all is peace and love in the world, except this one thing.  Guess it stopped tracking - I did use the walkthru to get it completed.

Very strange... I will take a look at journal conditions. This entry should have been cleared too.

4 hours ago, ArchmageofSkyrim said:

Question for you... do you have the Sisterhood Sisters add on installed?

7 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Very strange... I will take a look at journal conditions. This entry should have been cleared too.

Never underestimate the power of a user to phuck shit up good.  The save is gone don't waste more brain cycles on it.

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Question for you... do you have the Sisterhood Sisters add on installed?

Yes, yes I do.

4 hours ago, ArchmageofSkyrim said:

Nah it's already different, already progressed beyond the first screen shot and I haven't been to Riften yet, where I b0rked the NPC's until they went away.

Interesting.

ScreenShot98.jpg

Interesting... that is part of the first chapter, before you get to choose between Corruption and Cleansing.

But before that allow me to share something very strange that happens when you put Dibella's Sister Clothes on the un-initiated ...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/cqZaQNuay2Pr/

Dibella is not pleased, although she seems to have no issue with the Whore Beads.

As far as I know I have not installed any mod that admits to producing this effect, altho I know they exist.

Edited by ArchmageofSkyrim
meh

I so wanted to play this mod, and for my character it completely fits with what I've had to do in-game with the FlowerGirls SE mod (I wanted to claim a certain Nord miner/companion as a lover, only to turn out she was a priestess of Dibella and I had to bed her daughter AND the priestess Senna first!)  In game, she (Senna) calls me a Novice of Dibella, and I thought "is there a mod that actually lets me play as a priest(ess) of Dibella?  Turns out there is, and I downloaded it.

Problem is, when I do, the faces of Senna and certain other female citizens of Markarth have the infamous "black face" (well, more heavily tanned in my game).  I've put the mod at the top of my load order, and at the very bottom of my load order, and no matter what, I still get the "black face" of certain Bretons and Nords in Markarth.  I do want to play this mod, but I can't until I figure out how to "fix" the appearance of the NPCs in the game.

BTW, I'm playing Skyrim SE.  Yes, I downloaded the SE version of this mod.  

38 minutes ago, dyhi97wu said:

I so wanted to play this mod, and for my character it completely fits with what I've had to do in-game with the FlowerGirls SE mod (I wanted to claim a certain Nord miner/companion as a lover, only to turn out she was a priestess of Dibella and I had to bed her daughter AND the priestess Senna first!)  In game, she (Senna) calls me a Novice of Dibella, and I thought "is there a mod that actually lets me play as a priest(ess) of Dibella?  Turns out there is, and I downloaded it.

Problem is, when I do, the faces of Senna and certain other female citizens of Markarth have the infamous "black face" (well, more heavily tanned in my game).  I've put the mod at the top of my load order, and at the very bottom of my load order, and no matter what, I still get the "black face" of certain Bretons and Nords in Markarth.  I do want to play this mod, but I can't until I figure out how to "fix" the appearance of the NPCs in the game.

BTW, I'm playing Skyrim SE.  Yes, I downloaded the SE version of this mod.  

Take a look at the SE conversion discussion thread in my signature. Fixing black/grey faces for the sisterhood has been already discussed there,

3 hours ago, ArchmageofSkyrim said:

But before that allow me to share something very strange that happens when you put Dibella's Sister Clothes on the un-initiated ...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/cqZaQNuay2Pr/

Dibella is not pleased, although she seems to have no issue with the Whore Beads.

As far as I know I have not installed any mod that admits to producing this effect, altho I know they exist.

modstack.png

The size/scale of the outfit is "baked" into the mesh.  If you don't like the size, rebuild the outfit in Bodyslide against whatever preset you like.  This is true of every outfit in the game.

Edited by 4nk8r

After I spoke to Fjotra to begin the cleansing quest, She told me "I wish I could come with you", and was willing to follow me.  Hamal was turned just after and dressed in the cursed gear cuz the bitch deservedit.  I did not alter or manage Svana in any way before meeting her in the Ratway, and I sure as fuck ain't leaving her there.

So ... shit is still broken.

Meeting Hamal at the statue, completing the cleansing, and shortly after.  Since Svana didn't revert as she was supposed to I took her to the scene of your crimes and still she wasn't cleansed.  

Strange.

I can't remember having Fjotra follow you or what happens to Svana in the Ratway.

At this point I started a new playthrough of the quest to see what happens with the corruption branch and see if I can add a way to change your mind for people who want to .

I've started another play thru as a female, to see if I can break it a third time.

For entertainment purposes:   

Protip:  Fjotra is only willing to follow if you promise her some fun.

The video is in processing at this time so you see it before the blurs are processed for the next hour or two.  

These videos are unlisted and view count will only come from this thread.  Not ready for primetime ..... YET

When she visits Whiterun for the first time, she only has eyes for the Dragonborn until she sees a wench, I agree with her.

I think I'll publish this one since it involves no buggery and may be mildly entertaining  .... after the blurs are added (only a couple are needed) so it won't be censored for a bit.

ETA: edits passed censors and this video is now public

kinda outed the Traveling Sister ... oops

So ...

Fjotra would only follow when promised fun, would refuse to sleep unless the DB stood over her and watched, and would start walking home to Markarth if you didn't promise her more immediately after gettin some.

Anyway ...

Since I can't leave her at the Temple in Markarth as it's still corrupted.  She still puts the cursed gear on with mask and gloves when entering the bedroom, and will don the black hood in the main chamber when crossing certain areas.  (your hooks ain't gone bud)   So anyway I bought a new house in Solitude, set her home there.  She would still exhibit this behavior until 

THIS IS THE BEST PART

I married her.  Lucky Dragonborn.  (multiple marriages ftw)  She immediately went and took a nap, when she got up she started doing normal sandboxing and isn't running for home without promise of nookie.  >:-) 

One less thing.  I'll take her back to Temple later and see what happens.

ps - Blue flash first time in new house ... I think Dibella approves.

After a hard crash reloading this save, She started walking back to Markarth from Solitude again.  So I followed just to see what happens.  All the way past Dragon bridge I started trying a couple things and discovered:  

If she is NOT an active follower she heads home to Proudspire.

If she IS an active follower without promise of nookie she's a walking to Markarth.  She of course will follow anywhere to get laid.

Interesting.   She went home to Proudspire and went to sleep without gettin any after I released her in town (she must be following to fast travel)