The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

I decided to change the outfits in the esp file to UNP (UUNP) mods that i have using tes5edit..  Here are some followers modeling Pure and Corrupt Sybil outfits using cloths from the following 5 mods:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34308 - for stockings, and pure dress

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/99416 - used extensively for other sisters, pure outfits, jewelry, training

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/99399 - pure wings

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61013 - The Halo ..  I also really like the jewelry and shield in this set

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68653 - my corruption set

20210421131439_1.jpg.2d9d49aa71b446e1e16cf466fafbc4e0.jpg

I have no idea how to combine the mods into this esp so they are all masters to this esp.  4 of the 5 mods are from the same author, and have body slide conversions available.  I will start a new game to test that the outfits go on as intended.  especially sybil since she has so many and i dont want them to get mixed up.

I'll let you know how it goes!!

SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp

23 hours ago, jirocdn said:

So I decided to start a new character and the quest all over again to see if this was load order issue at the beginning of the game.   

The Good new is as soon as a I drink from the alter..  then sleep there, she comes into the temple the next day the next quest started for novice.  So I don't think the quest line is broken,  what may have triggered the issue is training her before drinking from the alter and getting her score up.  Not sure maybe you can investigate if that's the issue.

---------------

The Bad News.  Not sure why this is happening.  but she has a number of Inventory issues when I look at her inventory.  When I found her she was bound gaged and wearing miners cloths as intended.  but once I get her back to the temple and she strips her shoes are wrong.

Unfortunately she has a few inventory issues not sure the cause.  I do use some sorting mods but this has never been a problem as they mostly just rename stuff. 

Problems:

1- She is wearing children's brown robes, but you cant see the body, only the feat.  Common Shoes 000E80A8

2- She has a lot of BAD Editor ID items here are all the codes:   

1101290f

1100699d

11008be7

000e80AB

000c8914

14006ec0

Not sure why she would have all this.  Is there an item package I need to install along with this mod?  

3- She was not given fine wedding sandals when she turned novice. They are not in her inventory. if I give her a pair she does not equip them no matter how many times she walk into the temple.

The shoes are placed on her by the default quest after you deliver her back to the temple.  She wears them until she walks into the main temple and her outfit changes to novice.  Not sure why my version is rendering an image. I think like the body it should be invisible on an adult

quick questions.. 

1) she progressed from novice to next stage and outfit changed.  is the novice quest supposed to complete and be replaced? nothing happened on the quest log or notification just outfit change.  Also I think this happened too quickly..  right after the beggar quest which is a very fast quest.  maybe change the points so it happens after bard.

2) Also its a little buggy getting the novice quest..  I've been able to progress her to novice without the quest.  comes down to where you are at what time after you become an agent..  maybe you should tie the start of the novice training to the end of the other quest instead of global points.  that way as soon as you become an agent of dibella she becomes a novice and there is no chance for it to go wrong.

3) In some of my other tests when i come into the temple it sounds like distant sex.  I have not heard anything like that in this new game.  I don't know if this is a bug as it might only happen on a specific day or time, or it might because of SoS taking over interior sounds even though this is bottom of load order.  A possible fix is having a toggle in the temple like the lights so that you can turn it back on after SoS.  Or it might need a patch.

Again Great Job.  Hope I can help a little for next version.

Hello

I have a problem with the gift of charity.... I donated gold and  received the gift go see the Sybil but nothing on charity ... I went to Ferrand he gave me a statuette and I returned to see the Sybil but still nothing  I just have a text *how can I help you*.

I do not know what to do ... :(

23 hours ago, looping said:

Hello

I have a problem with the gift of charity.... I donated gold and  received the gift go see the Sybil but nothing on charity ... I went to Ferrand he gave me a statuette and I returned to see the Sybil but still nothing  I just have a text *how can I help you*.

I do not know what to do ... :(

Did you scroll up and down on all the options for her.   I've tested this mod a bunch and never had an issue passing her the charity part.  Is it in your quest log?

2 hours ago, jirocdn said:

Did you scroll up and down on all the options for her.   I've tested this mod a bunch and never had an issue passing her the charity part.  Is it in your quest log?

I am at step 6 *I have to talk to the Sybil after receiving the gift of charity* I gave a coin to a beggar I have the gift of charity valid for 59 minutes and I also have the statue of Ferrand and when I go to see the Sybil I only have 2 lines of text 
I have something for you and my dear Sybille what can I do for you 
the 1st one opens the inventory
the second one starts a sex scene 

that's all

Edit:

well I found my problem
normally I let MO2 manage my mods with the integrated Loot but I put the mod at the bottom of the list and like magic it works :)

Help please finding 2 traveling sisters.  All clue lead to dead ends

Spoiler

Markarth to Karthwasten to Rorikstead to Whiterun.  believe Whiterun is deadin.  Back to Rorikstead and Dragon Bridge, both haven't seen yrs or months.  Back to Karthwasten, then in Sanuarach Silver mine, he says a "Keep", I travel north to North watch Keep.  Can't find any sisters.  This is fun had to shut game down.  ?

9 hours ago, zelayasrevenge301 said:

I finished the main quest but is there a way to remove Anwen's or Hamal's gag/binds? I keep going through the "you appear to be in a bind" dialogue tree, but it keeps looping with the "not going to help/can't understand you" options. 

Not right now... that is something I would have to add later.

25 minutes ago, oldDogenewtricks said:

yeah i am having the same problem. i am really loving this mod and i cant find they key to her locker. can someone please help?

The key in in the underground baths area.

It is hidden behind the feet of one of the statues.

I really have no hope for this, but is there a possibility of adding an option for the sisters and donors acknowledging you being a lesbian, and having men respect that, or fending them off if they don't? I'd really prefer being able to collect donations from men without them grabbing for me instead of avoiding them altogether. Something like a "Violet Sister" or something.

I'm having the problem that I don't get the beggar-quest from Senna. Fjotra is a novice, I trained several times with her, did some other quests and checked every couple of days if Senna is offering the new dialogue option. I'm on SE, if that matters. 

15 minutes ago, Tops34 said:

Would anyone be so nice and tell me the setstage command for the gift of charity quest step? Thx.

I recently added a workaround to the Gift of Charity.

Go to The Warrens in Markarth... one of the beggars there will give you a special wooden carving as a Gift of Charity. You should be able to use that to go to the next stage.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I recently added a workaround to the Gift of Charity.

Go to The Warrens in Markarth... one of the beggars there will give you a special wooden carving as a Gift of Charity. You should be able to use that to go to the next stage.

Yeah, I need the quest first.

10 minutes ago, Tops34 said:

Yeah, I need the quest first.

The quest is _SLSD_QST_Initiation but that will not help you.

The dialogues in the quest do a lot more than just set a quest stage. They can also trigger other branches from other quests in the mod. 

That step with the Gift of Charity is just like that.

Setting the stage for that quest manually will leave you with a broken mod.

It is better to track down the beggar in the Warrens (Ferrand) and get the wooden statue from him in order to progress to the next stage.

1.  Seems like Shout Like A Slave interferes.  I'm not seeing the usual conversation choices about the statue, the last sybil, or Mother Hamal.  This makes the quest stop before the charity quest is given.  I'll try the carving in the warrens in a minute.

Edit:  Ferrand doesn't offer the carving.  Gave him gold, gave him booze, no joy.  Showinventory does not show it in his inventory.  help carving comes up with no results.  This is the latest SE version.

2.  Recommendation:  the neophyte wreath needs a variant with roses to reflect Sanguine's corruption.

2 hours ago, aurreth said:

1.  Seems like Shout Like A Slave interferes.  I'm not seeing the usual conversation choices about the statue, the last sybil, or Mother Hamal.  This makes the quest stop before the charity quest is given.  I'll try the carving in the warrens in a minute.

Edit:  Ferrand doesn't offer the carving.  Gave him gold, gave him booze, no joy.  Showinventory does not show it in his inventory.  help carving comes up with no results.  This is the latest SE version.

2.  Recommendation:  the neophyte wreath needs a variant with roses to reflect Sanguine's corruption.

Yeah, completely broken thanks to SLaVE.  After completing Heart of Dibella there are no more Sisterhood conversations possible.  Only the vanilla "can I join the temple" and "who is Dibella" ones.

Sigh, have to start a new game, complete Sisterhood before playing around with SLaVE.

On 5/4/2021 at 11:32 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

The key in in the underground baths area.

It is hidden behind the feet of one of the statues.

thank you for helping. i finished both sides of the quest and it was really fun. Loved the story and the idea behind it. The statue idea was a really good. ( the baths statue that is and all others too) also, are you working on this mod now? a new story or a feature would be really appreciated.  Also do people actually use Sister Marriane? like do the guards or forsworn use her as was intended in the story or as Sanguine wanted? also can we see Dibella herself? in both the quests it would be cool to see her. and also i had an idea that i wanted to say: how about a reward for completing the quest either sides that is. for redemption the sisters can reward the player with sex and also help the character as a follower but in a special way like seducing a target like a guard or something? and for redemption the same thing except the girls in the temple are always horny and Sanguine himself lives there with Dibella.

Thank you for your time.

• 1 month later...