The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

So should one who uses UUNP install DibellaSisterhood and DibellaSisterhoodSisters, followed by the DibellaSisterhood Bodyslide UUNP file to make sure the custom outfits given to the sisters from the DibellaSisterhoodSisters addon fit their UUNP bodies? Or is the DibellaSisterhood Bodyslide UUNP file intended to add outfits for the player to wear, since it's described as an "additional outfit package"?

I'm assuming the DibellaSisterhoodSisters addon gives them CBBE outfits out of the box since the later customization file is using CBBE as its default starting point.

EDIT: After some testing the bodyslide files are indeed intended to make sure the outfits fit the sisters.   

Edited by firepunch1
Solved
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm at the Talk to Rorlund about his wife of Dibella's Corruption quest line.

Spoiler

ScreenShot151.png.7f3ca306556fdd54eced7c226ed28244.png

I'm on 1156 game days with current playthrough, so guess Rorlund fell victim to the inheritance death.

Spoiler

ScreenShot150.png.c02725f171e40a607c1b2f43c6072bab.png

Is it possible to step past this part in the quest to continue the dibella corruption quest line.  Hey thanks.

5 hours ago, leesjig said:

I'm at the Talk to Rorlund about his wife of Dibella's Corruption quest line.

Reveal hidden contents

I'm on 1156 game days with current playthrough, so guess Rorlund fell victim to the inheritance death.

Reveal hidden contents

Is it possible to step past this part in the quest to continue the dibella corruption quest line.  Hey thanks.

Inheritance death?

I didn't know Rorlund was at risk of dying from another quest.

Right now, you would have to skip the stages using the console. I will have to add something to bypass him altogether as a fallback solution.

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Inheritance death?

I didn't know Rorlund was at risk of dying from another quest.

Right now, you would have to skip the stages using the console. I will have to add something to bypass him altogether as a fallback solution.

Yeah if you spend a lot of time on a play through.  I’m on day 1156 that’s over 3 yrs.  Vanilla characters start dying off.  A courier runs up to you with an inheritance letter and a bit of gold.  I was going through the dibella quest line just fine until dead rorlund.  I couldn’t find him anywhere so I did the moveto player console command and he was layer there dead.

lastelle’s mother Lami died a yr or so ago from the inheritance death.  The book was there under the counter so I was able to continue quest...

Edited by leesjig
On 8/31/2021 at 10:25 PM, leesjig said:

Yeah if you spend a lot of time on a play through.  I’m on day 1156 that’s over 3 yrs.  Vanilla characters start dying off.  A courier runs up to you with an inheritance letter and a bit of gold.  I was going through the dibella quest line just fine until dead rorlund.  I couldn’t find him anywhere so I did the moveto player console command and he was layer there dead.

lastelle’s mother Lami died a yr or so ago from the inheritance death.  The book was there under the counter so I was able to continue quest...

I looked into the quest.

It will be more difficult than I thought to add a workaround in case Rorlund dies. I should also add something in case the other NPCs die as well.

For now, The only solution I can offer is to skip this stage of the quest and move on.

These two lines in the console should be enough to close this branch of the quest:

setstage _SLSD_QST_Corruption 36
setstage _SLSD_QST_Corruption 39

5 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I looked into the quest.

It will be more difficult than I thought to add a workaround in case Rorlund dies. I should also add something in case the other NPCs die as well.

For now, The only solution I can offer is to skip this stage of the quest and move on.

These two lines in the console should be enough to close this branch of the quest:

Ok thanks so much, Ill sure use this to get past poor dead Rorlund.

10 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I looked into the quest.

DBF, setstage 39 just would not update.  I reloaded and went through all the stages again and it hung at stage 39 again.  Get this!  I brought Rorlund's dead body in again using moveto player command> then resurrect command> talked to him, the quest dialog was there and advanced to stage 39 just fine.  I was jumping for joy!  The quest journal updated fine with 'sister ophelia is now Sanguine's holy whore.  I did a recycleactor on Rorlund after, now Rorlund is walking around temple of the devines just fine.  Was able to continue on with corruption quest line.

3 hours ago, leesjig said:

DBF, setstage 39 just would not update.  I reloaded and went through all the stages again and it hung at stage 39 again.  Get this!  I brought Rorlund's dead body in again using moveto player command> then resurrect command> talked to him, the quest dialog was there and advanced to stage 39 just fine.  I was jumping for joy!  The quest journal updated fine with 'sister ophelia is now Sanguine's holy whore.  I did a recycleactor on Rorlund after, now Rorlund is walking around temple of the devines just fine.  Was able to continue on with corruption quest line.

You can role play it as finding Rorlund naked and blind drunk after a binge.

1 hour ago, 4nk8r said:

You could flag the quest NPCs as protected or essential to avoid it.

It is much better NOT to edit the many actors themselves. Any other mod that fiddles with actors is usually in conflict than.  And there are many.

BUT I think you could create your own controlling quest, fill quest aliases with the actors that you need 100% in your own mod and make the alias "protected".

Once you are done with the actor, you could release him from your grip and let Skyrim and other mods do whatever the please to do.

A more complex but less intrusive approach would be to redesign the quests accordingly that they could cope with dead NPCs as well.

Edited by worik
27 minutes ago, worik said:

It is much better NOT to edit the many actors themselves. Any other mod that fiddles with actors is usually in conflict than.  And there are many.

BUT I think you could create your own controlling quest, fill quest aliases with the actors that you need 100% in your own mod and make the alias "protected".

Once you are done with the actor, you could release him from your grip and let Skyrim and other mods do whatever the please to do.

A more complex but less intrusive approach would be to redesign the quests accordingly that they could cope with dead NPCs as well.

Those other mods fiddling with the actors in the same way are just as liable in creating the conflicts you speak of, so this is a thin argument for not doing the same.  "It is the way."  Apparently.  Or at least the most abused.

It is also possible to flag actors as essential without fiddling with the Actor record in the plugin.  Every multiple follower mod I've ever seen has an option do this, and there is also a console command to do the same.  A bat file could be included with the mod as an optional step during install, if nothing else.

5 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

Or at least the most abused.

Indeed, that's what I would call it. With so many other good mods out there it's just a bad practise.

My suggestion with the aliases up there is a technique from one dedicated mod that makes many story relevant NPC protected. Explicitly made to NOT be messing with other NPC overhaul mods.

I've forgotten the name, though I could look that up if it's important. - "PyP - Protect your people" or something like that ?

Edited by worik

Happy to report I did find a way to bypass the quest and mark it complete in the event Rorlund is dead.

It involves exploring the Temple in Solitude from top to bottom, finding the right compromising papers and confronting sister Ophelia with them.

That will work if Rorlund, Freir or Silana are dead for some reason.

I will push updates to my mods sometimes tomorrow unless I find something critical. This will be part of it.

TLDR: Not a fan of what you did to Svana with no option for cleansing the corruption.  How do I fix her?

Saquine's little helper?  Return my favorite toy to me.

Lunch is on me if you can offer a patch to finish cleansing the corruption of Saguine.  No offense, to each their own,  I like my women untoasted thanks.

A refreshing cool beverage if you can tell me how to fix it from console.  

Edited by ArchmageofSkyrim
reasons

First, I must say thank you for your wonderful mods.

In my game, Sybil from level 1 to 4 wears set of restraints, including: iron chastity belt, iron collar, iron gag (bit), rusty iron handcuffs, iron rear of anguish (anal) and (vaginal).

Is this normal?

And if it is not, is it safe to remove them with normal DDi keys from her inventory?

For information, I am in the middle of the Artistic education of Sybil's journey.

and my load order if it can help:

ScreenShot3.jpg

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2021-09-12T10-55-05.txt

12 hours ago, ArchmageofSkyrim said:

TLDR: Not a fan of what you did to Svana with no option for cleansing the corruption.  How do I fix her?

Saquine's little helper?  Return my favorite toy to me.

Lunch is on me if you can offer a patch to finish cleansing the corruption of Saguine.  No offense, to each their own,  I like my women untoasted thanks.

A refreshing cool beverage if you can tell me how to fix it from console.  

At this time, the Corruption or Cleansing branches are irreversible. You have one chance to decide if you serve Sanguine or fight him and that's it.

I have plans to allow a change of mind but I have not found a good way to weave that into a story yet.

6 hours ago, ABKH said:

First, I must say thank you for your wonderful mods.

In my game, Sybil from level 1 to 4 wears set of restraints, including: iron chastity belt, iron collar, iron gag (bit), rusty iron handcuffs, iron rear of anguish (anal) and (vaginal).

Is this normal?

And if it is not, is it safe to remove them with normal DDi keys from her inventory?

For information, I am in the middle of the Artistic education of Sybil's journey.

and my load order if it can help:

ScreenShot3.jpg

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2021-09-12T10-55-05.txt 2.92 kB · 1 download

That is coming from a built-in integration with Sanguine Debauchery and completely normal. 

It reflects something is really wrong with how Hamal approaches the education of the Sybil.

The update I am working on with Devious Device 5 integration will make these devices match better.

Edited by DeepBlueFrog
3 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

At this time, the Corruption or Cleansing branches are irreversible. You have one chance to decide if you serve Sanguine or fight him and that's it.

I have plans to allow a change of mind but I have not found a good way to weave that into a story yet.

That is coming from a built-in integration with Sanguine Debauchery and completely normal. 

It reflects something is really wrong with how Hamal approaches the education of the Sybil.

The update I am working on with Devious Device 5 integration will make these devices match better.

Thank you.

So you suggest that, I do not move them manually?

1 hour ago, ABKH said:

Thank you.

So you suggest that, I do not move them manually?

You can remove them manually if you have device keys and you are using the proper methods. 

I would not recommend removing them through the console.

But you should be prepared to remove them again later because the devices are regularly applied.

12 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

You can remove them manually if you have device keys and you are using the proper methods. 

I would not recommend removing them through the console.

But you should be prepared to remove them again later because the devices are regularly applied.

Ok I understand now.Thanks for quick respond again.

5 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

*SNIP*

I have not "changed my mind".  I made the choice for cleansing, that's the point, Svana is still corrupted.

You left things unfinished.  

Replay-ability just dropped to ZERO 

If no way to clean up your mess exists, then I'll just mv Sisterhood of Dibella >> /dev/null