I don't know how have I missed this mod so far lol, it sounds great and an awesome idea :o Just one question to be sure I understand... is the only way to *gain* weight to get the gluttony debuff/eating too much? If so, that is perfectly logical, but could it be possible to mix in a few other factors as well? For instance eating too much candy or sweets. Maybe eating big meals when you're only a little hungry, for example being Peckish and satiating it with a Filling or medium meal. That would give the player an incentive to actually carry different types of foods (without the complex hassle of calories), and also make it actually possible to "accidentally" grow "bigger". I mean if the only way to get bigger is having to endure the gluttony RND debuff 24/7, I just don't think that happens ever :P Even *less* likely to get bigger when having sex counts to your weight going down... which is also perfectly logical, but I'm guessing no person using SexLab ever goes too long without having that kind of "exercise" rather often :P

I'm also fully on with the risk of STDs :D Keeping my eye on this one from now on!

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

As a big boob lover, I made a search on the web and found a disease I've never heard anything about before and I think that it could fit this mod (more than STD mod at least) : Gigantomastia 

Female PC and NPC could have this disease from a random source or just one source (like a bite from a mosquito (which doesn't really exist but you would have a line informing you you have been bit by a mosquito and... surprise ! 1 day after this bite you would have a new negative effect ! Yeah, life is a bitch and everybody knows it ! )

I think it could add realism and maybe a new job like 'surgeon' or a new object for draining milk or whatever-that-could-help for reducing the size of breast could be added too.

I'd love to see this disease in Skyrim and stuff to get rid of it ! 

And I'd love to see more random/funny diseases from different sources that you can't even see or avoid ! Yeah, life is a bitch !

I mean, diseases are everywhere ! Not only in the vampire saliva or the werewolf blood ! 

I don't know how have I missed this mod so far lol, it sounds great and an awesome idea :o Just one question to be sure I understand... is the only way to *gain* weight to get the gluttony debuff/eating too much? If so, that is perfectly logical, but could it be possible to mix in a few other factors as well? For instance eating too much candy or sweets. Maybe eating big meals when you're only a little hungry, for example being Peckish and satiating it with a Filling or medium meal. That would give the player an incentive to actually carry different types of foods (without the complex hassle of calories), and also make it actually possible to "accidentally" grow "bigger". I mean if the only way to get bigger is having to endure the gluttony RND debuff 24/7, I just don't think that happens ever :P Even *less* likely to get bigger when having sex counts to your weight going down... which is also perfectly logical, but I'm guessing no person using SexLab ever goes too long without having that kind of "exercise" rather often :P

I'm also fully on with the risk of STDs :D Keeping my eye on this one from now on!

Cheers!

This describes the hunger levels within RND and how this mod handles them

1. Gluttony - Always a significant gain 
  2. Satiated - Gain / lose weight depending on if the player is under / over their default weight *
  3. Peckish - Gain / lose weight depending on if the player is under / over their default weight *
  4. Hungry - No gain/loss *
  5. Very Hungry - Always Lose 
  6. Starving - Always a significant loss
* Yep. I know that logically this should be no gain/loss or a loss but you can see that RND is geared toward starving to death with no positive equivalent for peckish, hungry and very hungry on the opposite end of the spectrum.

Other monitored activities are
  1. Combat
  2. Sex
  3. Sprinting
  4. Encumbered

Unless the player spends more than half of day doing the one of these activities then they won't have a direct effect on the player. They will most likely nudge weight loss down in cases where it may be borderline.

Ah okay. So if I'm satiated or peckish and I'm currently under my default weight I'll be gaining weight instead of just constantly losing it. That sounds better than what I thought :P though still that only acts as a way to get back to your default weight and not towards accidentally growing bigger little by little, which is fine but it would be nice to have a way/ways to be able to gain weight, unless you're actually careful about what you eat, though without having to care about complexities such as calories and what not.

Still a great sounding mod :)

Hi jbezorg,

is it possible to access the RaceMenu without issues while using the mod?

My plan is starting at 50% or maybe 100% weight and adapting the face, too:

7uPqrjv.jpg

bodyslide unp and Real Girls textures

• The player's weight is restored to it's original value when it's stopped.

[...]

Generally:
  • Gluttony will shift the player's weight up
  • Satiated & Peckish shift the player's weight towards their original weight.
  • Hungry will not shift the player's weight ( by itself. other activities will most likely shift weight down ).
  • Very Hungry & Starving will shift the player's weight down
  • Sex makes the player tired. Tiredness from sex scales with it's duration. Aggressive sex applies a multiplier.

Got another question.

I've started at 100% body weight. But if I'm getting it right, weight at 80% and being Satiated & Peckish would shift the body weight towards 100% again.

So would it be possible to change it, so that the weight won't shift to the original weight?

Hi jbezorg,

is it possible to access the RaceMenu without issues while using the mod?

My plan is starting at 50% or maybe 100% weight and adapting the face, too:

Yep do it all the time.

• The player's weight is restored to it's original value when it's stopped.
[...]

Generally:

• Gluttony will shift the player's weight up
  • Satiated & Peckish shift the player's weight towards their original weight.
  • Hungry will not shift the player's weight ( by itself. other activities will most likely shift weight down ).
  • Very Hungry & Starving will shift the player's weight down
  • Sex makes the player tired. Tiredness from sex scales with it's duration. Aggressive sex applies a multiplier.

Got another question.

I've started at 100% body weight. But if I'm getting it right, weight at 80% and being Satiated & Peckish would shift the body weight towards 100% again.

So would it be possible to change it, so that the weight won't shift to the original weight?

In console, this will change the target weight that the player will shift to.

setpqv rndweight fOrigPlayerWeight 80.0

RND weight also modifies the player's current weight and adjusts the value. It doesn't keep track of a value and sets the weight to that value. So the following in console will also work to reset the player's appearance and then adjustments start from that value.

player.setnpcweight 99.0

The max & min weights are 99.0 & 0.1 respectively. The max of 99.0 is because of an old armor bug that would make the body disappear when weight was set at 100.0. Can't remember why I set the min at 0.1. Think it was a racemenu conflict with some other mod. Or maybe just whim.

Other factors the influence weight gain/loss besides eating.

• sex, combat, sprinting, and being over encumbered all contribute to shifting the player's weight down.
  • sleeping, sitting, will contribute to shifting the player's weight up. <--- New in 1.3

• sex, combat, sprinting, and being over encumbered all contribute to shifting the player's weight down.
  • sleeping, sitting, will contribute to shifting the player's weight up. <--- New in 1.3

have to make a "clean save" to install the 1.3 version? thnx in advance

have to make a "clean save" to install the 1.3 version?

Nope. Added the following to the OP.

UPDATING

Just replace the old files with the new. Then stop and restart RND in it's MCM menu. You'll be prompted to reset the character to it's original weight. Select yes/no depending on your preference.

If you want to put things back to the way they were before the update you can use the following console commands to set the target weight the player shifts to when peckish or satiated and the player's current appearance.

setpqv rndweight fOrigPlayerWeight {target value}
player.setnpcweight {target value}

Question... I'm not entirely sure how Skyrim "sees" certain actions technically speaking, but for example when you're at an Inn and you sit down on a bench, the Inn Keeper will usually have the Inn's wench go to you and offer you a drink. Now the problem with this is that if you, say, go to a cooking pot at the Inn or something of the sort, it also counts as "sitting on a bench"...

My question would be: Would activating things like Crafting tables, Cooking pots, etc count towards sitting/increasing your weight?

Thanks in advance.

Question... I'm not entirely sure how Skyrim "sees" certain actions technically speaking, but for example when you're at an Inn and you sit down on a bench, the Inn Keeper will usually have the Inn's wench go to you and offer you a drink. Now the problem with this is that if you, say, go to a cooking pot at the Inn or something of the sort, it also counts as "sitting on a bench"...

My question would be: Would activating things like Crafting tables, Cooking pots, etc count towards sitting/increasing your weight?

Thanks in advance.

Yep. Good catch.

I'll see if I can check the sit target for keywords. That way if the player is working (crafting, mining ore, etc.) it will shift weight down.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, i just reinstalled skyrim+mods to start a new game, but noticed, that v1.3 of your mod doesn't seem to start on a new save (at least on my pc  :shy: ).

The Reset-Box never shows and "sqv RNDweight" says "State: Waiting for Stage". (RND is started/enabled). I tried waiting/playing for 24+ gamehours, but the state or eatingHabit never changed. 

However, if i start a new game with v1.21 installed, it runs without any problems (box shows, state: running, eatingHabit changes). It even seems to keep working, after updating to 1.3.

I am using SL_Framework v1.39b and SKSE 1.7.00 (tried 1.6.16 but it didn't make any difference) 

questversioning is installed,

RND-version is 1.9.10. 

Just thought i'd let you know.  :)

i think i installed everything correctly, since v1.21 is working. it's just v1.3 that doesn't want to start.. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like a good concept, however, I can't seem to get the original RND to work...

Also I am a spitter not swallower, So oral would be of no use to me in the "water" regard... (( hope there is a setting to turn it on/off ))

All I do is sit at a desk all day/night, and can't seem to gain a pound, been doing so for the past 14 years. Again, I don't eat like a pig, nor drink things that aren't entirely unhealthy either... But again, when my husband gets home... Anyway, if I can ever get RND to work, I will try this mod along side it.

Hey, i just reinstalled skyrim+mods to start a new game, but noticed, that v1.3 of your mod doesn't seem to start on a new save (at least on my pc  :shy: ).

The Reset-Box never shows and "sqv RNDweight" says "State: Waiting for Stage". (RND is started/enabled). I tried waiting/playing for 24+ gamehours, but the state or eatingHabit never changed. 

However, if i start a new game with v1.21 installed, it runs without any problems (box shows, state: running, eatingHabit changes). It even seems to keep working, after updating to 1.3.

I am using SL_Framework v1.39b and SKSE 1.7.00 (tried 1.6.16 but it didn't make any difference) 

questversioning is installed,

RND-version is 1.9.10. 

Just thought i'd let you know.  :)

i think i installed everything correctly, since v1.21 is working. it's just v1.3 that doesn't want to start.. 

I have same problem.

• 1 month later...

Aww shucks, I should've read the comments first before installing this mod.  I saw it and I was like "Oooo, I should try this!"  However, as others have said, using the sqv command it says the state of the mod is perpetually "Waiting for stage," though it is enabled.  All the values are zero across the board and never change.  If this mod is still supported, indeed it needs to be updated to the most current SexLab for it to work, sadly. 

• 1 month later...

I can't get this to work.

The standard version does still work tho.

Sticking with that.

Unfortunate that this is broke, was excited to try it.. :(

Did you have Regular RND installed and enabled?

• 5 weeks later...

Did anyone keep version 1.21 of this mod? As many others have mentioned version 1.3 has a problem starting, but if you start with 1.21 and then upgrade to 1.3, you can still do the restart of RND and the mod will function normally. Currently with version 1.3 there's no way to make it work on a new game.

• 3 months later...