Just wanted to reiterate the need for NFF support down the line.  NFF doesn't use game follower slot, instead having its own slots, therefore all followers managed by it are ignored by SA. They are not being part of the gangrape feature either as victims or assailants, they just keep standing there, waiting patiently (or sandboxing) until all is done. Kinda breaks the mood.

Edited by belegost
3 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I've never had it cause save corruption.

Yet.  Means you haven't been trying hard enough.  Believe me, it is possible to brick saves, even with Fallrim Tools :]

So, just a potential request, as you consider additions. I like to use the randomize crimes function. I like the notification that I've gone into a new realm... but it is cumbersome to check the local crime laws when that happens. Is it possible to have a hotkey or something that when you enter an area, you can see what the crimes are? Or even a book added? I mean, obviously the most immersive way would be for a signpost you'd have to check, but I feel like that may be excessive... so at least a hotkey pop up would be nice.

The only way I'm aware to check the crimes at the moment is to go into the MCM, scroll down to this mod, then go into the crime laws. A bit tedious.

Also, would be nice to have Thane immunity for the crimes like SLAdventures had. It is how I figure a place that has a must be nude law has everyone clothed except for me. They live there, I'm an outsider.

Thanks for any consideration!

Edited by Plaguetard2.0

One more thing about gangrape: can your own summons and reanimated creatures and summons of your followers be excluded? I was first assaulted by my own reanimated  draugr in Ustengrav, then by Teldryn Sero's conjured Flame Atronach in Rebel's Cairn after defeating Red Eagle.

On 9/12/2023 at 3:37 PM, ChandraArgentis said:

Can you make an easier way to apply settings to all cities?  Currently, if I want one set of settings for every city, I have to change everything 10 times.

Also, I tested it in LE and didn't see anything happen for violating nudity/collar inverted rules.  Is there a penalty if the bounty is 0 gold?  I feel like if they catch you, even if they don't find you, they should strip you and collar you at the minimum?

If you setup the randomizer for all cities, select only what you want to be illegal, and make it a 100% chance, then apply, this will apply what you want to all cities. Kind of a work around, but it worked for me. Just FYI

On 9/26/2023 at 1:57 PM, Seeker999 said:

I have version 0,.5.0 installed. Is it safe to update to 0.5.2 mid-game?

Also, do you have the previous changelogs anywhere? I know there was a 0.5.1 version, but now I don't know why I didn't update. I don't always upgrade if the new version requires a new game, or the changes are for something I don't use, etc.

Thank you.

As ButchDiavolo pointed out, you can just install the new files. To clarify: You can delete the old files and then install the new ones. You don't need to keep the old. 

Here are the notes:

• Fixed an issue that could lead to gangrape assailants not behaving as intended.
  • Being transformed into werewolf or vampire lord form now prevents gangrape.
  • Having your mouth, anus and vagina locked by Devious Devices now prevents gangrape.
  • No longer requires version 4.4 of PapyrusUtil.

I can add a file with the entire patch notes to the download if this is of general interest.

@xMrZwiggyx @Naps-On-Dirt @ButchDiavolo While one can uninstall Sexlab Adventures and clean the save, it is also safe to just keep it and not turn on overlapping features in both mods.

16 hours ago, FulfillingVoid said:

Ok, awesome, thanks!

Also, sorry you have Required, Not Required, Inverted. I'm guessing "required" just means it'll evaluate it, and not that I need each field to be true before its triggered. Sorry the wording is throwing me off.

Edit. Sorry I read the MCM instructions again and I have to say the groups are kinda confusing. I'm not saying ditch them, but it may need some explanation on the main page. In short, are we setting up pretty much every combo we can think of for the different groups?

I see. Now I understand what you mean by "evaluated". I can see why the wording is not ideal, but I am not sure how to word it better. Same with groups. I meant to write a ReadMe with examples, but didn't find the time to do it. With groups, you can set multiple sets of requirements that all need to be fulfilled. For example, say you have 6 requirments in group 1 with "Requirements needed" set to 3, but you want to make sure it is always night. You can then use group 2 with night as the only requirement.

6 hours ago, belegost said:

One more thing about gangrape: can your own summons and reanimated creatures and summons of your followers be excluded? I was first assaulted by my own reanimated  draugr in Ustengrav, then by Teldryn Sero's conjured Flame Atronach in Rebel's Cairn after defeating Red Eagle.

I would suggest preventing ALL summons from being part of the gangrapes, or any SexLab scene really.  Things can break if their timer runs-out midscene and they despawn.  And if nothing breaks, it still looks stupid to have one person animating without their partner.

8 hours ago, belegost said:

Just wanted to reiterate the need for NFF support down the line.  NFF doesn't use game follower slot, instead having its own slots, therefore all followers managed by it are ignored by SA. They are not being part of the gangrape feature either as victims or assailants, they just keep standing there, waiting patiently (or sandboxing) until all is done. Kinda breaks the mood.

NFF support is planned.

7 hours ago, Plaguetard2.0 said:

So, just a potential request, as you consider additions. I like to use the randomize crimes function. I like the notification that I've gone into a new realm... but it is cumbersome to check the local crime laws when that happens. Is it possible to have a hotkey or something that when you enter an area, you can see what the crimes are? Or even a book added? I mean, obviously the most immersive way would be for a signpost you'd have to check, but I feel like that may be excessive... so at least a hotkey pop up would be nice.

The only way I'm aware to check the crimes at the moment is to go into the MCM, scroll down to this mod, then go into the crime laws. A bit tedious.

Also, would be nice to have Thane immunity for the crimes like SLAdventures had. It is how I figure a place that has a must be nude law has everyone clothed except for me. They live there, I'm an outsider.

Thanks for any consideration!

I agree it's tedious and I am already thinking about solutions. I don't like the idea of dumping everything to the screen. A book is probably barely an improvement and a signpost probably wouldn't be very useful since by the time you get there, you'v already gotten the bounty. I have something in mind that I am going to try out though and see how well that works.

As for Thane immunity: I want to take a look at licenses first before I make a decision if I will bring it back. I would also prefer do more with it than just a simple yes/no toggle. That way, it is effectively just "the other on/off toggle". Perhaps a daily or weekly bounty limit.

7 hours ago, belegost said:

They are meant to be excluded. I will look into it.

33 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

Hmm... in that case I assume it might be either edits made by Odin or some kind of unexpected interaction with NFF, which has "minion" support for summons, both own and followers'.

Edited by belegost
3 hours ago, Teutonic said:
20 hours ago, FulfillingVoid said:

Ok, awesome, thanks!

Also, sorry you have Required, Not Required, Inverted. I'm guessing "required" just means it'll evaluate it, and not that I need each field to be true before its triggered. Sorry the wording is throwing me off.

Edit. Sorry I read the MCM instructions again and I have to say the groups are kinda confusing. I'm not saying ditch them, but it may need some explanation on the main page. In short, are we setting up pretty much every combo we can think of for the different groups?

I see. Now I understand what you mean by "evaluated". I can see why the wording is not ideal, but I am not sure how to word it better. Same with groups. I meant to write a ReadMe with examples, but didn't find the time to do it. With groups, you can set multiple sets of requirements that all need to be fulfilled. For example, say you have 6 requirments in group 1 with "Requirements needed" set to 3, but you want to make sure it is always night. You can then use group 2 with night as the only requirement.

Its a hard system to setup clearly. Sexlab adventures did a decent job with the always, and, or system, but I can see value to the groups as well. Thanks for answering my questions.

On 9/25/2023 at 10:09 PM, Teutonic said:

Sounds like a missing language file. I forgot the Italian file, so if your game is in that language, you can install the attached file on top. I will include this in the next update. If your game is not in Italian, please share a screenshot.

Yes, italian. :) I'll download when you release the update. Thank you!

Probably a bit obscure, but I miss the "Vow of Nudity" feature from Sexlab Adventures. While at that it would be great if that could optionally be "inverted", i.e. instead of getting punished for not being naked by stamina and magicka drain you are rewarded for being naked by either a flat bonus to magicka and stamina or improved regeneration.

Also, yes I know you got it on your list, but chalk me down as another NFF user. It's nice that all the "legacy" follower mods are supported, but NFF is the only one still actively maintained/developed. Hence, support for it should be considered highly important.

9 hours ago, Talesien said:

Кроме того, да, я знаю, что он есть в вашем списке, но запишите меня как еще одного пользователя NFF. Приятно, что поддерживаются все «устаревшие» моды для последователей, но NFF — единственный, который все еще активно поддерживается/разрабатывается. Следовательно, его поддержку следует считать очень важной.

+1

On 9/27/2023 at 3:04 PM, Teutonic said:

NFF support is planned.

I agree it's tedious and I am already thinking about solutions. I don't like the idea of dumping everything to the screen. A book is probably barely an improvement and a signpost probably wouldn't be very useful since by the time you get there, you'v already gotten the bounty. I have something in mind that I am going to try out though and see how well that works.

As for Thane immunity: I want to take a look at licenses first before I make a decision if I will bring it back. I would also prefer do more with it than just a simple yes/no toggle. That way, it is effectively just "the other on/off toggle". Perhaps a daily or weekly bounty limit.

Oh, some sort of intergration with BM Licenses or the Enhanced version would definitely be way more interesting than the Thane thing. Great idea!

And glad to see something is in the works for checking on the crime laws! Thanks for responding. I love the group aspect of the rules by the way. Took a bit to think through and learn, but ultimately it really allows for specific circumstances in order for things to occur.

11 hours ago, Plaguetard2.0 said:

I love the group aspect of the rules by the way. Took a bit to think through and learn, but ultimately it really allows for specific circumstances in order for things to occur

Could you elaborate please? I'm still not sure how that thing is supposed to work. Like for example, I want to exclude rape if character is a Thane or its not night but I don't really understand how to set it up.

Edited by belegost

ok this is odd... I have checked to make sure its setup correctly. for some reason when the assault conditions are met it starts to look for valid assailant but then just stops... no scene begins no assailants found in the log nothing it just stops without finding any valid actors. I'm going to assume that's not intended.

I had to turn off the gang rape completely and therefore the whole mod because all my characters were constantly being raped either by their own or their followers summons. Including one rape attempt by my main character's own conjured Clannfear, which is not even supported by MNC and has no animations.

I am using Apocalypse and Odin with Odin-Apocalypse compatibility patch. I assume this is happening because of the way Odin edits summons and replaces vanilla conjure/reanimate spells with it's own versions (and makes pure conjuration mage builds actually viable if paired with Ordinator, which I also use). I don't know how your mod recognizes summons internally, but perhaps this is the reason I am getting that.

Edited by belegost
On 9/29/2023 at 4:10 PM, Rosvinar said:

ok this is odd... I have checked to make sure its setup correctly. for some reason when the assault conditions are met it starts to look for valid assailant but then just stops... no scene begins no assailants found in the log nothing it just stops without finding any valid actors. I'm going to assume that's not intended.

Please revisit your assailant settings (particularly arousal).

On 9/29/2023 at 10:19 PM, belegost said:

I had to turn off the gang rape completely and therefore the whole mod because all my characters were constantly being raped either by their own or their followers summons. Including one rape attempt by my main character's own conjured Clannfear, which is not even supported by MNC and has no animations.

I am using Apocalypse and Odin with Odin-Apocalypse compatibility patch. I assume this is happening because of the way Odin edits summons and replaces vanilla conjure/reanimate spells with it's own versions (and makes pure conjuration mage builds actually viable if paired with Ordinator, which I also use). I don't know how your mod recognizes summons internally, but perhaps this is the reason I am getting that.

It turned out the method to detect summons was way off. Which raises some questions why this was never reported in Sexlab Adventures. It had nothing to do with Odin or any other mod. Anyway, it's now fixed. I wasn't able to verify it works with follower summons as well, but I'm confident that it does.

10 hours ago, afa said:

I will pitch this idea at other places as well, but I think this mod is tangentially related.

Any chance of having a NPC > follower/NPC gangrape function that is independent from PC gangrape?

It's not completely off the table, but I have no plans to add that in the near future.

37 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

Please revisit your assailant settings (particularly arousal).

First thing I checked... I don't think anyone else has mentioned this happening so its highly likely to be just something on my end that I'm missing due to not fully understanding the SL system, but it is odd. I've checked and rechecked all the settings I can find. I only have this and acheron running, could there be anything else effecting why it won't detect nearby npcs?

On 9/29/2023 at 2:43 AM, belegost said:

Could you elaborate please? I'm still not sure how that thing is supposed to work. Like for example, I want to exclude rape if character is a Thane or its not night but I don't really understand how to set it up.

So, you wouldn't exclude night, you'd say character can be raped if it is night. Mostly because "Day" isn't an option, "Night" is.

So I'm assuming you want this in a town... since what does being a Thane in the Lawless Wild really mean.

You'd select a group, let's say group 1.

Select;

Night - Required - Weight 1

In City - Required - Weight 1

Thane - Inverted - Weight 2

Requirements Needed - 2

Now, if you are in a city, and it is night, you'd have the 2 points and your PC would be assaulted.

However, with Thane inverted, my understanding is that if you're a Thane, is subtracts that weight. So it would be 1 (Night) + 1 (In City) - 2 (Thane) = 0

Since your requirement is 2, you don't meet the requirements, therefore that doesn't occur.

At least that is my understanding of how it all works with the Inverted function. I have 4 groups setup, and thus far only have attacks when they are supposed to occur. One is set to Interior when Naked/Unarmed but never in a dungeon, one is set to Night not in Public when unarmed, one is set to always when collared/restrained, and the last is set to drunk at night not in public. I had drunk or drugged, but apparently something is counting as drugged from a mod and it caused a constant hit, so I had to remove that aspect. Everything else seems to work great.

1 hour ago, Teutonic said:

It turned out the method to detect summons was way off. Which raises some questions why this was never reported in Sexlab Adventures. It had nothing to do with Odin or any other mod. Anyway, it's now fixed. I wasn't able to verify it works with follower summons as well, but I'm confident that it does.

Heh, I'm glad I was bitching about it in that case, makes me feel ever so slightly less guilty for doing so. And a new version has NFF support I see. Noice. I shall update at my earliest convenience. Thank you for your work.